Thoughts from the closet…

Closeted 61 year old here, and I am a virgin to the M2M scene. I have been curious for a very long time, and it wasn't until a few years ago that I finally accepted my desires as a natural part of me, not some unnatural, evil, or sinful part. I still prefer women, but my mind and desires turn to men quite often,and over time I have developed preferences in men, and some particular interests. I understand how you feel,and how difficult it can be. I know how shocking it can be when you realize your desires, but it is such a relief once you acknowledge them and accept them as part of who you are.
I'm 65 in Bradenton Fla
I'm bi love having another man undress me
While I UNDRESS him we do a French kiss stroke each other play with each others nipples
Get in bed start out with a 69
After that I'll lay on my back put my legs up and spread over your shoulders you lube me up and your cock. And procede to take my man pussy

Closeted married guy here, 51. Haven’t been with a guy but know I would love it. My desire has only grown stronger over the years, to the point it dominates all my thoughts. It’s tough not having someone else to share how great and free I feel embracing my truth. Every chance I get my mind goes to men and cock. I’d love to chat with someone thoughtful who understands or feels the same way. Drop me a line if you’d like to chat.
Love to explore what it's like to be with men

Count me in to. I want a cock bad. Not sure how or why but I need to find out what it’s like to suck a cock and swallow a nice hot load. I would love to feel a hard cock slide in my ass down to the balls too. I am happy to offer my cock in trade and will do anything you want with it. DM me, I love chatting and sharing pics.

Count me in to. I want a cock bad. Not sure how or why but I need to find out what it’s like to suck a cock and swallow a nice hot load. I would love to feel a hard cock slide in my ass down to the balls too. I am happy to offer my cock in trade and will do anything you want with it. DM me, I love chatting and sharing pics.
I'll be glad to take you by the hand to your bed undress you you do me we get into a French kiss
Get in your bed get into a 69 position suck each other when you cum l take it put on my fingers and finger your ass get you loose
Have you lay on your back legs up and spread over my shoulders
So I can stick my cock in your ass and take your man cherry

I'll be glad to take you by the hand to your bed undress you you do me we get into a French kiss
Get in your bed get into a 69 position suck each other when you cum l take it put on my fingers and finger your ass get you loose
Have you lay on your back legs up and spread over my shoulders
So I can stick my cock in your ass and take your man cherry
You ready for your experience

Closeted married guy here, 51. Haven’t been with a guy but know I would love it. My desire has only grown stronger over the years, to the point it dominates all my thoughts. It’s tough not having someone else to share how great and free I feel embracing my truth. Every chance I get my mind goes to men and cock. I’d love to chat with someone thoughtful who understands or feels the same way. Drop me a line if you’d like to chat.
As a gay man….I invite you over to the gay side! I love men, I love cock! Cock is so beautiful!

Back