moving from a RP idea to musing about my bisexual curiosity

needle_seeker

Virgin
Last night I started out formulating an idea for a role-play, and before long that RP idea turned into a fantasy of two hetero couples discovering their bisexual longings – burried deep inside of them. So in the end both women were making love, and both men were 69-ing. And all along each same-sex couple was arousing the other one into ever more lewd and salacious thoughts.

So it dawned on me finally: I am really a closet bisexual man. Not that I’d ever fear I am gay, but when I am in a sexual setting, hetero to begin with, or when I fantasize myself into one, reaching out for a man’s cock seems very natural for me. And when I suspect that a woman present – or two – will get turned on by voyeuring me and the man, this turns ME on ever more.

So what best to do about this?

Sharing such thoughts with someone seems like the best idea. A woman would be nice, but it’ll be 50 times easier to find a man here, for sharing and fantasizing. And best a man who advertises himself on this particular Literotica forum.

So in case any one of you reading my post feels like getting in touch with me, for talking over my bi-curiosity, and possibly for talking about your situation also, I invite you to send me a PM.

The naturalness with which you seek the bliss of bisexual coupling is a real turn-on for me.
I would love to exchange ideas with you. Because I believe that you are the right man for real foursome sex and real double mating - even if it is celebrated in fantasy.
The problem is that the bi-sexual foursomes on the Internet don't even get to the real double-couple. They usually end up swapping couples or fucking alongside each other.
But the point is that both women want their men to go down on each other's cocks and encourage them to take, kiss, suck and fuck each other as sexy men. And vice versa: the two horny men really turn their wives on so that they can feel how good it is to be horny from woman to woman.
All four are anxious for the others to be able to give themselves uninhibitedly and take what they need. And the couples help each other skillfully, tenderly and wildly, until all four of them are attracted to each other.
The most important thing - in my experience - is to find a common rhythm, to invent common love words, to kiss and show each other where the best places are to cuddle and rub and lick.
It has to happen that all four of us are hugging, hugging, licking, fucking and blissfully horny at the same time... And so on.
What do you think?
Wouldn't it be nice if we went straight to each other's cocks when we first get to know each other in writing?
I live in Switzerland, in the mountains
and every day and every night I long for the double pairing or for a man like you.
Peter
Very perceptive comments Peter. I have been in a foursome situation and it developed along what you outlined. It was eye opening, to say the least, and INCREDIBLY sexy!

Thank you, Sexxxy Rob,
Your words have gotten to me. They touch me, stir something up, open a door. That's great.
I imagine that you've been our new neighbor for a few weeks now. You came to ask for tools when you moved in, a hammer and a special wrench.
That was nice. Your voice sounded soft, pleasant to the touch. I liked your jeans straight away. And my girlfriend invited you to lunch straight away. She was dressed casually.
You kept coming back. For a chair, for a comforter, for shaving foam: it became more and more intimate.
You needed help to assemble your big bed. I came over to you.
I felt safe. I was comfortable with you. There were lots of blankets and pillows lying around. There was also a cardboard box in the corner. You couldn't miss the fact that it was full of sex toys.
That's when I looked at your waistband for the first time.
I felt my own hammer. It was getting harder.
I could see your bump growing. And how your gait changed slightly.
You asked me to go with you to the cellar to get another small piece of furniture. You smelled nice in the elevator. I like your shirt. We're both laughing for no reason.
You have to grab it so that we can lift the furniture together. I can feel that you haven't shaved yet. You grab the furniture so that I can feel the strength in your thighs. I press myself against you so that the cupboard fits into the elevator.
It's very small in the elevator now. We have to squeeze into each other to make room for the furniture.
When we reach our floor, you press the button again. We can continue. One more time.
Our pleasure organs rub against each other and both our bodies want each other now.
Horny.
With no inhibitions and completely calm, you rub up and down my pants. It feels infinitely good. I stroke your neck, feel your cheeks and go straight for your cock. I take it out.
And we begin the strangely intimate sex dance that brings us together.
Do you want to continue?
A word, a few words, a grip, a few touches are enough to get us going together.
Can you feel the hammer too? And the anticipation of having sex together. For two. For three. In a foursome. And alone too.
Peter
Foursome would be wonderful

Long ago when I was single, 2 of my best friends who happen to be bisexual convinced me to go to New Orleans with them. I had been mourning over a loss of a 11 yr marriage to a very attractive woman.
So we had a very light dinner, then walked to a nearby alternative club where a lot of couples attended and were partying.

I was still a little down from the divorce and a really beautiful stunning woman and her husband asked if I was ok, because I looked a little sad.

I explained that I was healing from a divorce and that this was my first outing in 6 months since. They both said they were so sorry.

She placed her delicate hand on mine and looked at me with such a beautiful gentle smile as husband reached and patted my shoulder.

They whispered something to each other and offered to buy me a drink and I accepted. We three chatted over many drinks and I was feeling better.

They both said they were happy that they were able to cheer me up and asked if I would join them for after hour drinks at their nearby hotel.

I paused and they both placed a hand on each shoulder and pleaded for me to join them. I thought to myself "i really like them" and said "okay" and off we went.

As we walked they turned in the the same hotel I was staying at with my two buddies who had left me with this couple to go to another club.
I said I was staying here as well and we all said "now that's convenient " and we all laughed.

Their suite consisted of a separate bed room and a living with a small dining area and kitchenette. He made drinks while she poured tequila shots into shot glasses.

Her short leather skirt showed off her long and sexy feminine legs and thighs, which had caught my eye many times as she stood posing or walking around When she would catch me eyeing her up.

Her top showed off her tanned cleavage which was holding in what looked like a pair of 36DD sexy breasts which she casually flaunted to the both of us by pushing her shoulders back and her chest out and smiling. She was stunning.

Several times she brushed her chest on both of us when she asked for a group hug and kissed her husband on the lips and turned to me and lightly kissed my lips.

I was caught by surprise and she giggled and I looked to him and he smiled as his hand gently massaged my shoulder and neck junction.

She excused herself to get comfortable and he asked if I thought she was sexy and desirable. We were both buzzed and I said "oh absolutely". He said good because they both really liked me too.

She came out in a very sexy Victoria secretes lingerie outfit that showed her curves impeccably and she was so so hot. He looked at her and said "Sweetheart, you look so beautiful".

She saw that I was getting a bulge and that i was nervous about her seeing it. I thought to myself, "she looks so hot!" She could have been Kate Upton's twin!

She took my hand and said " Sweetie, we both find you very attractive" "and would like you to join us for sex, but first i must tell you that I am a trans girl".

I got a puzzled look on my face and thought I misunderstood what she said. I said "what?"

She held my hand and i looked into those beautiful eyes, face and lips and she said "I am a trans girl and have a penis, are you ok with that."

I was buzzed, very horny and was very attracted to her and found myself saying "yes" and she leaned in and passionately kissed me with those full pouty lips and my blood began to boiling and my bulge grew to full attention.

She then reached down and unzipped my pants and let out my hard-on as she turned and kissed her husband, passionately while stroking my hard tool.

He and I undressed, then we both followed her into the bedroom where she kneeled on the bed and he slid her panties down and her tool came down from behind where it had been tucked back.

I was shocked that she was such a passable trans girl. I never saw anything about her that would have made me think was anything other that a hot sexy woman.

No adams apple, a beautiful feminine torso, face, legs and a very sexy feminine ass that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

Her tool was flaccid and looked about 7.5" - 8" long and as thick as a big cucumber. She turned to me while he was kissing her supple breasts and she leaned over and kissed me with such soft full lips and her small soft tongue intertwined with mine so delicately. She stroked my tool and his at the same time.

Then she leaned down and started to lick and suck my tool as I sat back on the bed. The husband got on the bed and started to lick, kiss and suck her tool.

We wound up in a daisy chain position with his hard 7.5" tool inches from my face. She began to deep throat my 7 inches and his tool was looking so very inviting. I leaned in and started to lick, kiss and suck his cock.

We all deep throated each others hard tools and then they both wanted to flip, so we turned around so I could suck her cock and him mine.

I was surprised to see that she had about 9" of thick hard cock. Her cock was bigger than both of ours. I was not able to swallow her cock all the way down, but excitedly tried many times.

Although, I was definitely enjoying trying to swallow her tool, I was also enjoying the blow job he was giving me and the 2 fingers in my ass he had lubed and managed to gently slide in.

Then she kneeled behind me as I was also kneeling up and she pressed her full tits on my back and began kissing my neck while he sucked my hard cock. I could feel her long cock sliding up and down between my cheeks.

He was also kneeling up with his back to me and I reached around and stroked his hard cock and she reached around and stroked mine. She had a condom and rolled it onto my hard-on and swiped a hand full of lube all over it.

She aimed it at his ass opening and said "Ok honey, come on back" and he pushed his ass to me as she held it in place and he began to slide onto it.

I felt his anus touch and swallow the head of my cock and he slowly continued to push the rest in very slowly. It felt warm, slippery and so good.

Meanwhile she was also slipping a condom on and lubing it up and then I felt her cock touch my anus. I reached back and held her very long slippery cock as it slid into me and began to streach my opening out wider and wider, inch by incredible thick inch.

Still kneeling she continued to slide in inch by inch until she had 1" left to go and I placed my hand on her hips and pushed her hips back, not sure if I could take more.

Meanwhile my hard-on has slid inside his ass balls deep and she said "I'll let you do the fucking at first".
So, I made small rocking back and forth movements at first.

My rocking was beginning to move in longer in and out strokes as I was really starting to enjoy her cock sliding in and my cock into him more and more.

About 2 or 3 minutes later I was beginning to fuck him and myself in slow long strokes with her long cock going balls deep in her and his into me.

A few minutes later she was starting to really fuck me as deep as she could and I was fucking him really good as well!

He leaned down and put his hands on the headboard as he was pushing his ass back and so was I. I reached down and stroked his cock while I was fucking him and being fucked really hard by her.

She turned my face and kissed me passionately with her thick pouty lips while we all fucked, and our tongues caressed and she began to shoot a huge load into me as my toungue intertwined with hers. A moment later I shot a big load into him and he shot his big load while I stroked and fucked him.

We did it again 2 more times before I went to my room. She said "I always enjoy being a top and only bottom on occasion with him, but I would definitely consider it with you".

That definitely cheered me up! Lol..

Last night I started out formulating an idea for a role-play, and before long that RP idea turned into a fantasy of two hetero couples discovering their bisexual longings – burried deep inside of them. So in the end both women were making love, and both men were 69-ing. And all along each same-sex couple was arousing the other one into ever more lewd and salacious thoughts.

So it dawned on me finally: I am really a closet bisexual man. Not that I’d ever fear I am gay, but when I am in a sexual setting, hetero to begin with, or when I fantasize myself into one, reaching out for a man’s cock seems very natural for me. And when I suspect that a woman present – or two – will get turned on by voyeuring me and the man, this turns ME on ever more.

Sharing such thoughts with someone seems like the best idea. A woman would be nice, but it’ll be 50 times easier to find a man here, for sharing and fantasizing. And best a man who advertises himself on this particular Literotica forum.

So in case any one of you reading my post feels like getting in touch with me, for talking over my bi-curiosity, and possibly for talking about your situation also, I invite you to send me a PM.
Lets chat

I can see what is right..!

i love this

... a role-play....

Needle Seeker,
I am surprised to find you in this forum. I've read some of your other ads and familiar with what you have in mind. Your ability to speak your thoughts and feelings stands out in the Lit community.

Once I did have a MMF relationship.
I'd be happy to join you if you've made connections from this ad.

Last edited:

Back