Thoughts from the closet…

Thwiq1

Virgin
Closeted married guy here, 51. Haven’t been with a guy but know I would love it. My desire has only grown stronger over the years, to the point it dominates all my thoughts. It’s tough not having someone else to share how great and free I feel embracing my truth. Every chance I get my mind goes to men and cock. I’d love to chat with someone thoughtful who understands or feels the same way. Drop me a line if you’d like to chat.

Closeted married guy here, 51. Haven’t been with a guy but know I would love it. My desire has only grown stronger over the years, to the point it dominates all my thoughts. It’s tough not having someone else to share how great and free I feel embracing my truth. Every chance I get my mind goes to men and cock. I’d love to chat with someone thoughtful who understands or feels the same way. Drop me a line if you’d like to chat.
I would love to chat with you as I am in a similar siuation. LOVE thinking about sexy men and cocks! And I'm thoughtful and have a vivid imagination so perhaps we could have fun sharing some thoughts. Write back soon. Thanks!

Hi, thanks for replying. Nice to hear from someone who feels the same way. My feelings have only grown stronger year after year. I’ve finally accepted who I am and it feels so good. I imagine being submissive, giving myself over to a guy and pleasing him in every way. What about you?

Sexy! I can be Dom and Sub. I love to take control in bed but the idea of serving a man's needs is also very appealing. Do you mind if I ask how big you are?

Hi, thanks for replying. Nice to hear from someone who feels the same way. My feelings have only grown stronger year after year. I’ve finally accepted who I am and it feels so good. I imagine being submissive, giving myself over to a guy and pleasing him in every way. What about you?
Did I lose our thread somehow? I really enjoyed what you had to say.

Thank you, gotta thank Mom for the gift. Dad side was Cajun, Mom was Black American.

Bot too far, a good plane ride. Might have to have you vacation for Mardi Gras over here

SSexxxRob, sorry we had our black outs here in the city of Shreveport, socks since I spent all this money on whole house generator and the internet provider doesn't have this. I am back on again. Hope to finish our chat.

I've been surprised how many guys here are of the same age group and have the same desires. Those feelings seem to get stronger as one get older, especially when

My thought is, as mine. That you lived your life as society wanted you to. And with the changing times, your happiness is what counts, not trying to fit in or please other people.

There is no rule book written that says you go by there pre steps to achieve total happiness. Everyone isn't the same. We all have our own personal faults, wants and in my case, doing what the Family wanted and expected out of me. I did my part on all account. It's my time to enjoy and live the rest of my life on my terms. Just as a lot of you are in my age group on up. I am proud of those who come out and live as they want since in school. It takes great gumption or Balls.

In closing, it's YOUR LIFE, YOUR CHOICE, DECIDE and Don't Look Back....

Closeted 61 year old here, and I am a virgin to the M2M scene. I have been curious for a very long time, and it wasn't until a few years ago that I finally accepted my desires as a natural part of me, not some unnatural, evil, or sinful part. I still prefer women, but my mind and desires turn to men quite often,and over time I have developed preferences in men, and some particular interests. I understand how you feel,and how difficult it can be. I know how shocking it can be when you realize your desires, but it is such a relief once you acknowledge them and accept them as part of who you are.

Back