Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my youngest all Emo-ed out for her final trick or treat night.

Hearing his voice on the phone...

Seeing her....

My boss telling me I look damned good for an ancient woman...(he is like 13 years younger than me)

Getting my youngest all Emo-ed out for her final trick or treat night.

Hearing his voice on the phone...

Seeing her....

My boss telling me I look damned good for an ancient woman...(he is like 13 years younger than me)

That sounds like my niece being goofy today *grins* She's excited for the catgirl costume mom got her.

Two things:
1. my girl logging on to Yahoo IM
2. me realizing how my mood just turns around when she does

Two things:
1. my girl logging on to Yahoo IM
2. me realizing how my mood just turns around when she does

Logging on and getting to talk to her.. it's been so long. I've missed her so.

AND..

Telling my mom I was bi (finally!) and her telling me that she was still super proud of me and loved me. My mom rules.

AND..

Telling my mom I was bi (finally!) and her telling me that she was still super proud of me and loved me. My mom rules.

That is awesome girlie! I'm proud of you and happy for you!

AND..

Your mom DOES rule.
You tell her I said so and I'm usually right.

Cool moms sooo friggin rock!

When I told mine I had a girlfriend... she was pissed I still had my husband too. ... shes also the one that told me a month after my wedding that she never thought i would marry a guy!

Ausus' awesome news :kiss:

Walking through my front door for the first time in a month...
The snow falling gently down outside...
Knowing that as much as it hurt saying goodbye to loved ones yesterday, Christmas will soon be here and with it will come their much awaited visit for the holiday season!! YAY! :D

Updating two threads, finally, and, again, while not "inspired".

i just decided i need a new rubber fuckbuddy
so i'm gonna go adult shopping tomorrow
- that decision made me smile - :)

I woke up wearing a tiara. I'd stumbled into bed drunk and forgot to take it off, so it was a surprise when I looked in the mirror today. I walked into the bathroom and saw a crown on my head, thus confirming that I AM a living, breathing princess. At least, in my own mind I am.

Totally agree there. Love the giggle btw ^.~

Why thank you FD :D

I woke up wearing a tiara. I'd stumbled into bed drunk and forgot to take it off, so it was a surprise when I looked in the mirror today. I walked into the bathroom and saw a crown on my head, thus confirming that I AM a living, breathing princess. At least, in my own mind I am.

Awesomeness! .. thats the best drunk story i have ever heard... rock on princess.

*fights Desire to spank the princess* >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back