Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Uncle.
My hubby's and my Halloween costumes........on the floor after he got a little too turned on after we tried them on lol..My Emperor was very frisky.

A certain PM. When I get a ''ROFL'', it makes me happy. It's nice making someone laugh.

MSA bumping my threads under the pretext of helping when she was really boasting her post count *pokes her tongue out at her* :):D:devil:

My darling little girl rolling herself over for the first time just now :D
So so proud :eek:

My darling little girl rolling herself over for the first time just now :D
So so proud :eek:

The above is cause for a smile. A very sweet little first.

My visitors arriving tomorrow.
Having fun cooking with the youngest.
My family in general. I'm very lucky to have so many of them living so close.

Listening to the annecdotes of various staff, as we bid farewell to a staff member moving across the Atlantic.

Most of the best stories couldnt be told in company though!!

Got this in an email link from my cousin. Very funny....and yes it's Justin Timberlake mopping the floor in the supermarket.

Thought it was worth sharing.

2dam8lh-2.jpg

My Mum dropping down for a little visit before bed. I love out night time chats best of all. She's mine then, and no one else is included.

A Party last night.
My brother, my uncle, my friends husband and a sulk over a song. Had to be there to see it.
A banner, a banjo, and a song about a 'nifty fifty'.
Walking home hand in hand in the small hours. Such a simple thing, but at that time it was perfect.

masturbating secretly twice at work a few yrs ago wth some very cute cool girls. Exciting and fun!

waking up and hearing my son is already in "chipmunk on crack" mode...
Him: (in very rapid chipmunk speak) I got up at 1, i ate breakfast, feed the cats and the dog, i took the dog out, couldn't do my outside chores cause you were sleeping, can I play WoW till your done with your coffee............. (all said with rapid bouncing and becoming a blur thats trying to hold still)

Actually getting to sleep in until NOON!!!

Haven't done that in forever!!!!!

Finding a rather impressive deal on a Class 6 MicroSDHC card....Thoughts of christmas.

Music most of the morning.
Dinner out.
My cousin.
My dads huge heart.
Hubby.

Here..The names of people I like seeing online and quietly reading after.

Celebrating our wedding anniversary at the seaside, eating fish and chips in a tiny cafe and watching the rain outside...we had fish and chips for our 'wedding breakfast' on the big day and it seemed only fitting to have it today...

...and the extremely unexpected sparkly that Mr Britwitch produced and presented me with made me smile (and cry) a lot... :eek:

Finally getting my niece to listen to me. I also taught her that if she wants to be treated like a big girl, she has to act like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back