Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bitchin Kitchen" on the Cooking Channel
I think this may be my new favorite show

pimpin out my kids for candy! .. oh hush.. it was trick or treating, sheesh!

Resurfacing after a migrain filled two days.

Amazing posts to reply to, thank you Gentlemen.
A new rp thread.

Robin Williams.

The men in my life.

The Fair!

Corn dogs, carnies, scary rides that fold up to fit on a trailer, fried cheesecake....

The Marina Coil..

but it also made me swear, flinch..clench..think bad thoughts about my husband...and now that it's over, sigh in bloody relief. :rolleyes:

It wasn't today, but before bed last night, I was watching a live (from 1981) performance of Bill Cosby. I'd forgotten how funny he was.

Sisters BFF: "You get creepy nice when your anxious"
me: "WTF?"
sisters bff: "i'm used to you being a bitch, so when your all nice and sweet and shit, its creepy."
me: -laughs-

1. my headache going away
2. finally getting a hint on where my story is going next
3. a shower

Smiles.... hehehehehehe... he gets it... its too late but he gets it!... -smiles at my own wishfull thinking and then sighs- Only time will tell... as he has said some of this before.. didnt stick then... fuck if i know if it will now... i just hope he can learn for his kids sake...

On antoher note.... i'm smiling my ass off at the rest of my life... its fucking awesome... the people, conversations, family, friends......... im a happy girl!

(this strip and my idea made me smile)
Does anyone want to do an SRP based on this?

spaghatta%2Bnoodle%2Bforkhasface.png

1. Leo coming online!
2. Leo staying online even though he had a bad headache.
3. Leo...ravaging Minx ;) brutally! :devil: For the first time in two fucking months, happy belated birthday to me! :D

Sexual positions for Sagittarius

Sagittarius is a wild lover, who gets pleasure from fast love. He may take you half way up the stairs or while you are cooking in the kitchen. Doggy style is one of the most favorite positions for him. Simultaneous stimulation of his genitals together with the frequent penetrations from behind is extremely attractive for Sagittarius. He always tries new positions and new scenery for making love. And what can be more delightful than his erotic massage. His fingers will run over your body, delicately touching and stimulating all your erogenous zones.

*howls*

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back