The Vampire's 'Go-fer' (closed)

Chloe looked like she was standing at the end of the net at a tennis match: here head went left and right, left and right as she looked between her departing friend and the home's owner.

"You are welcome to stay the evening," Sophia said politely to the college student. "I'm sure that Kevin would very much enjoy having you come back upstairs."

The younger woman looked lost. "I … I don't understand … what just happened?"

As Chloe had been speaking, Sophia had been walking toward her. The latter reached a hand up to the former's cheek, looked her in the eye, and whispered, "Forget..."

Chloe donned a confused expression … which slowly morphed into a more blank one. Sophia continued, "A wonderful, sexy boy is upstairs … waiting for you to make a man of him. Go, Chloe … go show him the woman you are."

Sophia leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to the other female's lips, then pulled back. They stared into each others eyes for a moment … then Chloe turned and with urgency hurried back up the stairs.

"I ... I figured you left..." Kevin began when Chloe entered the room. "...when I called out....and you didn't turn around...I ...just...Chloe, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, Kevin," she said, moving up close to him, planting a soft kiss on his lips. He explained about the con not being a con, then asked about what Penny may or may not have said to them. Chloe told him what she thought was the truth, which ironically was: "She wants you for herself … Penny does … she wants to be the one to whom you surrender your innocence."

"Was the only reason you all asked about me in the first place is you thought I was gay?"

"No … no, Kevin," Chloe countered without delay, kissing him softly again. "At least … not for me. I wanted to be with you simply to be with you. I didn't-- I don't care if you are gay or straight or bi. Kevin, you are an amazing guy..."

She backed a bit and looked him up and down; even with his pants on, she could still see that he was semi-hardened. Above that, though, his torso was rippling with muscles between which she wanted her tongue to play bobsled.

"That was incredible earlier," Kevin told her. "Would you like to spend some more time together?"

She answered him by dropping the undergarments and shoes still in her hands onto the floor, pulling her top up over her head, and pushing her skirt off her hips … leaving Chloe naked before him once again. "Absolutely, Kevin."

"It's okay, Kevin,..She wants you for herself … Penny does … she wants to be the one to whom you surrender your innocence." Kevin sat there and thought about it...but as much as he wanted it to be true he knew it wasn't. It had only been this afternoon, where she had made it clear, she had one intent for Kevin...and it was squarely in the middle of the friend zone.

He just shook his head. "I doubt that." But it did stick in his mind. At least until Chloe dropped the things in her hand, and then stripped in front of him. "Absolutely, Kevin." He looked up at her, and for the first time since he had been enjoying his first orgasm, he was smiling. He held out his hand, and guided her into the bed next to him. As she laid down he slid to her side and leaning over her, he softly, kissed her as his hand slid up her stomach, and caressed her pert breast. The kissing was soft but passionate, Chloe was less demanding, less assertive than Mandy, and her style suited Kevin perfectly. Tongues became more engaged, and hands danced across chests. It was with a bit of reluctance he broke the kiss, but as he slowly kissed down her body, there had been a journey he had started earlier he wanted to finish.

Her neck, her breasts, an extended stay on her breasts, suckling and licking her nipples, then her flat tummy, her cute belly button and he was back at his desired destination. He kissed and licked her outer labia before using his thumbs to separate her out lips and slide his tongue inside. "Thank you...and you know my deal, so if you want me to stop something or do something more, please just tell me...all I want to do is make you feel as good as I possibly can..."

Chloe was beginning to writhe in growing pleasure when Kevin spoke, finishing with, "...all I want to do is make you feel as good as I possibly can..."

She breathed softly, "You are ... and you will."

Chloe pulled out from Kevin to position herself farther up the bed with a stack of pillows behind her. She parted her thighs again, opened her outer labia in invitation, and told him with an almost embarrassed smile on her lips, "I like to watch. Is that okay?"

When he went back to it, Chloe's gaze -- interrupted occasionally by a rolling head or lazy eyes -- was set firmly on Kevin's mouth, tongue, and fingers as they worked her pussy. She guided him a couple of times, but only a bit. She told him at one point, "You're a natural at this, Kevin … oh God … you're a natural. I'm so lucky to be your first."

The pleasure would well within Chloe slowly but surely. She wasn't a screamer, but when she came it surely was all too obvious to Kevin. She grasped a handful of his hair and pulled his mouth from her pussy; her entire body went into such deep trembles for eight or nine or ten seconds that she almost looked like she was having a seizure; and then she gave out a loud gasp of air that she'd been holding over half a minute before suddenly exclaiming, "JE-sus, Kevin!"

And then … Chloe just started laughing in shocked delight as she literally pulled Kevin up to her by his head, desperate to feel him against her.

You are ... and you will." Perhaps pathetic, but Chloe was the closest thing to a romance as Kevin had ever had. He had a massive crush, maybe now a second, but nothing real or reciprocated. Chloe made sneezy feel like Superman.

He was so enjoying pleasuring her, he looked up in almost terror as she momentarily pushed him away, and adjusted herself, but then smiled at her admission, "I like to watch. Is that okay?" He smiled, “you know you’re kinda sweet and nice.” But there was no more time for sweet nothings, he dove back in with enthusiasm and...well...joy!

No wonder everyone was always so horny, this sex thing was incredible! He loved giving and receiving and wanted more of both. She literally opened her pussy for him and he dove in like a starving man. His tongue a wanton arrow, her vagina the bullseye. He worked her up and down, taint to clit, clit to taint, over and over and over, he was simply relentless, and her encouragement made him want to excel. Kevin did not lead a life lavished in praise, so her, "You're a natural at this, Kevin … oh God … you're a natural. I'm so lucky to be your first." The words meant more to him, more to his pride, his feeling like a man, than she would ever know. He was so overcome though, all he could do was sweetly reply, “Me too!”

From that point on, he would not have stopped without her cumming even if it took his last breath. He was in it for her, this gracious soul, willingly baptizing him in the joys of the flesh. He felt the hair pull, he licked harder faster, his head jerked back, apparent epileptic seizure, and...huge exhale, "JE-sus, Kevin!"

He was wide eyed, she was laughing, they were suddenly kissing, groping, tongues, playing, genitals fingered and groped, finally taking a short break. He looked at her, “wow, that is what a woman’s orgasm is like?” It was an honest question, and then he sat up, and looked down at his cock trying to burst from his pants. “Do you..uh...want to keep going? Your mouth...would you mind...and...I’d like to watch too!” He looked at her hopeful, a goofy grin on his face..

Back