The Vampire's 'Go-fer' (closed)

"There's nothing wrong with you, Kevin." It didn't even register at first, he had shocked himself as he awkwardly kissed her. He had winced at first, afraid she would slap, turn away or even worse, laugh. But she stayed, now he was thinking all of this after the fact, decomposing every nuance, trying to read the unreadable. But she had stayed, and maybe even kissed back, he wasn't sure what a real kiss should feel like, but her lips had been soft and....wonderful.

Yet, he was embarrassed, horrifically embarrassed. He had forced himself on her, clearly uninvited, but he was less sure if unwanted? He threw the car in reverse but then remembering it wasn't his, sort of a gift on loan, he backed up slowly into a three point turn. It was then he saw Penny talking to Maggie and the others. To say he hated them was strong, but he had always felt less than human around them, like a puppy that spit up, but his master, Penny, liked him so the others let him exist, at best.

However, today he was happy to see them, as it meant Penny had a ride home as the awkwardness, if she was upset, of the car ride home would have been painful. For perhaps the first time all day, Kevin and Penny were completely in synch in needing time and the ability to process what happened.

As he drove past he couldn't help but look at her, and then watch her in his rear view mirror to see if her eyes followed him, and if so was she mad, or sad? Mad was bad, sad was good, not necessarily meaning she wanted him too, at least in the way he wanted her, but at least as the friend she thought special.

Off he went to the Apple store, and given his method of compensation, Kevin had almost $2,000 in his wallet. He knew it was way too much for a kid to carry, but he had never opened a bank account before, not a checking account, and he felt silly putting his money into his meager savings, alongside a few savings bonds he had received as various gifts.

Flush with cash, he bought the best, the new Apple 11, just released that day. He owned an old Apple 6, but as they explained all the features, it seemed like the best and Miss della Rosario seemed like a woman that held onto things for a long time.

Once at her house, he kept the phone in the care and used his keys to go into the shed. He wheeled the motorcycle out, and began systematically dismantling and labeling every part, checking for obvious signs of problems. There were about 7 pieces that had either rust holes or seemed near crumbling, but overall the bike was in amazingly good condition. He even tried turning over the motor, and it coughed a bit, but looked like it would catch, but he knew it need oil and gas, and he would clean and change the spark plugs before testing it.

All in all, he spent nearly two hours working on the bike and it was nearly 5:00 when he went and grabbed the phone and knocked at her door. It was far too expensive to just leave, so if she didn't answer he would bring it back tomorrow, if he came again to work on the bike, or Monday when he took on his added responsibilities. While he had been working he received a text from Steve, asking him to meet at the Pizza Place at 7:30. He heard from Steve about once every couple of weekends, so apparently his normal friends were up at lake houses or something. Normally he would have waited to hear if Penny wanted him, but he wasn't sure that was a good idea, so he agreed to meet up, plus he wanted the people there to see him drive up in the car.

He stood at the door and knocked one more time, he was suddenly thinking about earlier, but not the kiss, but rather the fight and the crying. He got a sick feeling in his stomach, he remembered asking her if she was a slut, and the absolute look of hurt on her face. How had he been so stupid, not that he didn't have reason, but reason wasn't enough to do something that hurt her like that...nothing was!

At the bottom of the hour plus or minus a couple of minutes, Steve Kingsley hopped up from the bench seat of the booth in the back and hurried toward the front of the pizza parlor hollering over the din of a beyond capacity patronage, "There he is … my man Kevin Thomas..."

Steve was showing an uncharacteristic amount of jolliness for greeting his backup plan friend, even reaching out to grasp Kevin's right hand in his own and pulling him in for a chest bump. He laughed, then asked in barely over a whisper, "Why didn't you tell me you were gay?"

He saw the expression on Kevin's face … and laughed loud and long. He leaned in again and barely over the continuing conversations, arcade machines, and juke box said, "I'm kidding, man. I didn't believe it the second they told me."

He turned so that he was shoulder to shoulder, facing the same direction and pointed toward the back of the parlor … to Mandy, Chloe, and Terri, who were all sitting in the booth from which Steve had arisen. He leaned in close to Kevin again and said, "But they do … and buddy … you are in for a huge surprise. They want to..."

Steve went quiet for a moment as he turned again to stare Kevin in the face, cleared his throat, and told him in the most serious and amazed tone, "They want to … oh God, I can't believe I'm saying this, Kev' … they want to introduce you to the pussy..."

Steve's mouth opened and his eyebrow's raised, waiting for the other teen's reaction. "Do you get it...? They want to make sure that you really want to be gay … by … you know … getting naked, getting nasty, and getting righteous with the Lord. Actually, that last part is mine. I don't think there's anything religious about what they want to do with you, man."

The bigger man actually gave his friend a big hug before pulling back again to inform Kevin, "Now, just to make the story believable, I told them that I was your boyfriend once, but that I already found the light and got a girlfriend. In other words, Connie came in and blew my chance before I could get one of the girls to correct my corrupted ways."

Connie had been Steve's girlfriend for the last two years. He cheated on her when he got the opportunity, of course; that was just who he was. But tonight wasn't going to be one of those nights. He turned to face the girls again, asking with total seriousness, "Do you think you if you tell them that it might take all three of them to convert you, that they'll all go out to the back seat of that hot car of yours?"

Kevin was a bit disappointed when he entered the pizza parlor. He rarely came her, and when he did he was often made fun of. Tonight he was excited as he would get to drive up in his car, 'let them make fun of that!' he thought. Instead the place was packed and he had parked a block away and assumed no one had seen anything.

He didn't particularly like crowds, as he was not one of the cool kids people were calling out to, but one of the others, that was pushed out of the way for those kids to make their way. So when Steve called out to him, he was a bit happy, yet confused, "There he is … my man Kevin Thomas..." 'My Man' Kevin thought, something was wrong, he had never been anyone's man, certainly not Steve Kingsley. He immediately felt his guard go up, what did he want, and then he guessed, no fucking way was he driving his car or having Kevin cart he and his real fiends around.

Miss della Rosario's after effect was still resident, as before Kevin would always let himself be used just to try to fit in. "Why didn't you tell me you were gay?" And there it was, he was once again he butt of some practical joke, but even for Steve, this sounded really mean. He raised his brow as his 'friend' laughed. "I'm kidding, man. I didn't believe it the second they told me...." Okay, the problem wasn't Steve, but who was they, and why were they doing this to him? He thought of leaving right then, but Steve stopped him when Steve turned his head and he was looking at the three sexy college girls from earlier today, "But they do … and buddy … you are in for a huge surprise. They want to...They want to … oh God, I can't believe I'm saying this, Kev' … they want to introduce you to the pussy..."

WHAT?!?! Kevin didn't understand, but he could tell from Steve's actions, he considered this about the luckiest thing that had ever happened to Kevin...or any breathing male for that matter. Kevin DID NOT understand, "what do you mean introduce the pussy?" Steve was grinning ear to ear, "Do you get it...? They want to make sure that you really want to be gay … by … you know … getting naked, getting nasty, and getting righteous with the Lord. Actually, that last part is mine. I don't think there's anything religious about what they want to do with you, man."

Kevin looked over again to the table and saw all three girls waving him over. Steve was blathering on about how he had lost his chance to tag along with Kevin, and this made Kevin really smile, Steve finally tagging along with him.

He didn't care though about Steve anymore, but he was very curious about the three gorgeous girls in the booth smiling and winking at him. This was uncharted water for Kevin, gils did not flirt with him, older girls definitely didn't flirt with him and never, ever had he thought three girls might want him together. However, this was a moral dilemma, they thought he was gay, he wasn't, and if he told the truth, which he ALWAYS did, would they still be interested?

He walked up to the table and Chloe slipped out so he would slide in and sit between she and Mandy. Suddenly there were hands, under his shirt and rubbing his quickly hardening crotch, Kevin swallowed hard, and looked from one to the next, finally saying, "Who told you I was gay?"

The girls wasted no time in pouncing on their prey. Sandwiched between Mandy and Chloe, he had one arm over his shoulder behind his neck and another around the small of his back; Chloe's hand was caressing his thigh and -- causing him to almost leap out of the seat -- Mandy's unhesitantly found his crotch and was gently tracing the shape of his cock, which had already stiffened to max pressure.

"Who told you I was gay?"

The girls looked between one another for some indication of who was going to take the lead. It was Mandy who leaned in a bit closer and said softly, "I'm sorry that your friend outed you. What was her name again?"

The question was addressed to Steve, who was standing over the end of the booth's table, his gaze shifting from one exposed cleavage to another. Kevin's envious friend answered, "Penny."

"Penny told us," Mandy continued with a forlorn expression on her face. "But don't be mad! I think she was just trying to protect you."

"She was!" one of the other girls said, with the third agreeing, "She was just looking out for you."

"Anyway..." Mandy said, reaching a hand up to turn Kevin's face to hers. With the most seductive tone, she continued, "We don't want you to think there's anything wrong with being gay--"

"Nothing wrong with it!" Chloe said turning Kevin's face back to her. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, repeating in whisper, "Nothing wrong."

"I'm gay," Terri said without shame from across the table. She wasn't exactly supporting her claim, though, as her bare foot found Kevin's groin and began maneuvering itself against his junk. She added with a devilish smirk, "When it suits me anyway."

Mandy turned Kevin's face back to her again and continued, "Nothing wrong with it … but … we just thought … you know, if you were interested … we could, you know, go someplace … quiet like … and, you know … make sure you are."

As she said that, Mandy's mouth found Kevin's in a passionate kiss, just as her hand very decidedly took a firm grip of his shaft through his slack.

"I'm sorry that your friend outed you. What was her name again?" They hardly had to name her, even when Steve did, and as he looked at him after his brow was cocked, and he mouthed, "TOLD YOU SO". And...he had? Wow, Penny hadn't just wanted him to be her friend, but she didn't want him with anyone else either. The news made him angry and sad, but mostly angry. How dare she decide for him...no, how dare she be so selfish to only keep him as she wanted him...not how he might want himself?

The girls weren't going to let him be blue, although they thought his problem was being outed, rather than being betrayed. "She was!...She was just looking out for you." His head snapped in anger, but he bit his lip, oh yeah where would he be without his "good friend" Penny, then he wondered, had she done this before, was this part of the reason he was soooo lonely?

"Anyway...We don't want you to think there's anything wrong with being gay--" He felt the heat rising, he looked into her eyes, "I don't, I promise, it's just that...." Chloe turned his head, interrupting him, "Nothing wrong with it!" And then, for the very first time a girl, of her own provocation kissed him, just a quick peck, but nevertheless a real kiss...his head was spinning and almost reflexively he leaned in for a second, but she whispered, "Nothing wrong!"

"I'm gay," He turned to Chloe, "Were you the one who asked Penny out?" Kevin was so clueless, but as her foot joined Mandy's hand on his now rock hard crotch, he realized, guess not. "When it suits me anyway." She giggled and Kevin smiled too and lightened up. How mad could he be really? Her little lie may have given them extra incentive.

"Nothing wrong with it … but … we just thought … you know, if you were interested … we could, you know, go someplace … quiet like … and, you know … make sure you are." Then he received his second kiss, and this was a real kiss, from a real woman, and it was hot, steamy, and by some miracle, courtesy of Miss della Rosario, he knew what to do, and he kissed her back, and not like a boy having his second, well third kiss! And when her hand firmly gripped his cock, he looked at Mandy, Chloe, Terri, and an absolutely beaming Steve and he knew there was no other answer, "Yes...sure...let's go...wherever...I want to see what you've got."

They were just up from the table and he had an arm around both Mandy and Chloe, with Terri close behind, but just as they got to the door, in walked Penny...there eyes met, and Kevin only said, "It's okay you told them I'm gay...I forgive you...."

(FYI: I am switching Penny's picture to the one below as it gives us both a face and body. Actually, the two females' faces are so similar, for a moment I thought they might be the same model.)

Mandy, Chloe, and Terri -- all three -- eagerly departed the booth as Kevin told them, "Yes...sure...let's go...wherever...I want to see what you've got."

Steve backed out of their way, quietly asking, "So ... you girls need another guy, right ... right?"

But they didn't even seem to notice that he was there. He called after his friend, "Kevin...? You need some backup … right?"

All he could do was stare at the three tight asses as they disappeared into the crowd with his friend … or … with the guy he always called his friend when there was no one else better with whom to hang. Then he caught a new face in the crowd...

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []​

Penny had gotten the first available ride off the Point for home, stripped, showered off the dust, and changed into comfortable clothes for hanging around the house. Her mother could see that her daughter was having a troubled day and tried to comfort her with a sympathetic ear and a tall mug of cocoa. Penny explained what happened and how she was sure she had screwed up her friendship with Kevin.

"He kissed me," she eventually said softly. When her mother asked how she felt about it, Penny hesitated for a long moment, ultimately admitting, "I don't know."

She explained about how she'd always loved Kevin as her best friend, and about how she'd always thought that maybe if she didn't need that best friend relationship from him, she could see them as lovers. (She actually used the word lovers. Her mother didn't flinch at her 18 year old daughter's use of the word; she'd been a teenager once upon a time, too.)

"But now … I don't know," she went on, her eyes once again filling with tears. "I don't want to lose him as a friend … but … I … I'm not ready to for us to be lovers either."

"Well … couldn't you move your relationship into an romantic stage," her mother asked with her sympathetic tone, "without taking it all the way to … well … taking it all the way?"

"No," Penny said immediately. She looked up into her mother's eyes, smirked, and said, "Honestly, mom … if Kevin were to kiss me like he did today … I think I'd tear all of our clothes off with my teeth."

They laughed together, got a second cocoa, and plopped down on the living room couch to spend almost three hours just talking about boys and men. Ultimately, they decided that Penny needed to talk to Kevin about their relationship. Penny put on a denim outfit she herself had created, a black leather vest, and matching black leather boots that reached up past her knees. A zipper up the left side of her rib cage allowed Penny to slip in and out of the body hugging clothes which, once zipped, emphasized the curves of her breasts, waist, and ass. The vest had actually been her mother's when -- believe it or not -- she'd been an Old Lady to the Vice President of a now disbanded Outlaw Motorcycle Club. The jacket still carried the appropriate patches indicating the MC's name and chapter and the name of the outlaw to whom her mother had essentially belonged from age 16 to 20. The boots were a hand me down as well, from Penny's aunt who -- again, believe it or not -- had been an undercover Vice Cop and had bought the footwear for an undercover operation in which she pretended to be a street walking whore.

Penny hopped into her little Mazda pickup and headed downtown. She knew that if Kevin wasn't down on Main, she wasn't likely to find him. She could call his cell, but would he answer? She found his car easily enough; Harrison wasn't that big, after all. And since all the still-open businesses were on the Strip -- two blocks of Main with all the cafes, parlors, and arcades -- it was easy to find Kevin as well.

And find him she did … with a girl in each arm and a third behind him, reaching her hands and eager fingers out to toy with his muscular torso. Penny's eyes opened wide with shock. A moment later, when he saw her at the door, Kevin told her, "It's okay you told them I'm gay...I forgive you...."

Penny didn't know what to say; she'd been caught. She hadn't expected to see these three bimbos again; she hadn't expected Kevin to speak to them at all; and she certainly hadn't expected him to learn what she'd done to keep them away from her friend in the first place. What was she supposed to do?

She stepped aside in silence, opening the path for him to depart with his new friends, wondering whether or not he would instead stop and speak to her...

Last edited:
Kevin had never felt like this, never imagined it was possible, and now understood what heady appeal it had. With a hot girl on each arm, another following like a puppy, the crowd suddenly parted like the red sea. He was Moses and the peasants looked at him with shock, but also reverence. It was so sweet, as he looked to his left and right, his smile clear, his thought crisp, "that's right, these hot bitches are here with Sneezy, and they are my bitches, and look, they want my ass, and they want it bad!" The statement was never said, but Kevin had a strut, a strut!, in his step rather than than the apologetic shuffle that was his normal gate.

Of course Kevin didn't have any idea what to do with the catch that had almost begged to jump on his line, but he sure was excited to find out! He couldn't wait to get to his car, he was damn sure headed back to the point, and this time he didn't have to ask. He savored every step as his shocked peer group saw him with the girls on his arm, his chest almost as swollen in enjoying the moment, as his cock was in anticipating the next.

But....then he saw her he wanted to say something clever, but his real thought was, 'look, you may not want me, but look who does...and there are THREE of them!' But instead he threw out a bit of an olive branch, a bit of a stab in the heart, "It's okay you told them I'm gay...I forgive you...."

He saw the shock on her face but then she, like all the others, stepped aside for the new and improved Kevin and his apparent posse of pussy. He made it all the way outside, before he turned and saw her looking at her. He swallowed, some habits die hard. "Ladies give me a second, I need to tell Penny something...I promise to be right back, we'll take my car."

He walked back inside where she still stood, and looked in her eye, "You lied to me, why? Maybe it doesn't matter...I was never what you wanted...I guess I should just be happy someone does." He waited a minute waiting for her to answer, but then, not to be rude, Kevin was never rude, he rejoined the girls and slipped his arms back around Chloe and Mandy.

At the car, Mandy, the clear ringleader took shotgun and the other two hopped in the back. The reality was it wouldn't be long until they were all in the back seat or sprawled across the back and the trunk. He started the car and took one look at the girls, trying his best to stop his hands from shaking but he just put it into drive when he heard Mandy purr, "Don't forget the beer!" Kevin hit the brakes, "I, I don't have beer, I'm only 18..." Mandy put her index finger to Kevin's lips, and leaned over and licked his neck, as she brought her lips to his ears, "Tiger, you are with real women, we are 21, just pull into the convenience store and Chloe will get us a couple of cases...just in case we need to get you a little drunk!"

Penny turned away from the exit not wanting to see what she was seeing. But then she glanced back through the glass to see Kevin returning, and her heart skipped a beat, thinking it had all been some sort of joke on her.

"You lied to me..."

She didn't hear the rest of it; those first four words were enough to shut her down, to bend reality. Penny didn't answer because, honestly, her brain simply hadn't heard and processed what Kevin was saying to her. He turned away again, joining the hussies, and Penny hurried through the crowded parlor to the Ladies Room to sob in the corner stall.

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []​

Mandy pointed to a convenience store parking space where she said there was a blind spot in the security cameras. Before going off to college, she'd been here quite a bit with men older than her, doing exactly what they were doing for this younger man now. All three girls hopped out and hurried into the store, agreeing to who was getting what. From where he was sitting, Kevin would be able to see one of each of the girls: Chloe was at the wine cooler, grabbing a trio of bottles; Terri was pulling a half case each of two different local micro-brews from the bulk beer cooler; and Mandy was at the front counter pointing the clerk to the variously colored packages of condoms and one-use lubricants.

From the opposite direction, a female voice asked softly, "Kevin...?"

When he turned, the soon-to-be-deflowered teen would find a big, black Mercedes sitting near the store's second entrance … with a big, brawny chauffeur in a three piece suit and chauffeur's cap opening the back passenger door … and, about to get into it with a bottle of wine in one hand and a small bag of purchased items in the other … Sophia Maria della Rosario.

She smiled to Kevin, seemingly delighted at seeing him. She handed the purchased items to the driver and sashayed the teen's direction, asking, "Are you enjoying my car, Kevin."

She couldn’t even talk to him, caught red handed she just stood there, not defiant, but sure as heck not responsive. As he turned, he looked back over his shoulder, “I guess you don’t care if I leave with them, or if anything happens?” Still nothing. He mumbled but she should have definitely heard him, “Why would you, I guess...”

The girls were waiting for him, but the thought of buying beer scared him. He vowed he would not drink, he would not violate the trust Miss Della Rosario had put in him. Yet, as he pulled in to the convenience store lot, the mere fact Mandy guided him to a spot outside of the security camera purview just made it clearer he shouldn’t be there.

What was it about gorgeous girls that made boys do stupid things? The question was rhetorical, particularly for an 18 year old, completely inexperienced young man. He watched the girls picking their items, the alcohol held little interest, he would not drink, but the condoms, lube, what did Mandy have planned? He was so focused on her, and on the debate raging in his larger head, if even if offered was he ready for that? And against that question he couldn’t get the picture of one little red head that he’d always imagined as the one, out of his mind, he was completely stunned when he heard, "Kevin...?"

But he knew the voice, and he nearly died right there. My God she was beautiful, his super model boss, at first her beauty took his breath away, then her presence, put him in a panic. What did she know? Luckily Mandy saw him talking to the stunning older woman and fortunately decided to refrain from fighting for her newest likely conquest. Off she handed her items and over she walked to him, all in black, sexy and striking. Are you enjoying my car, Kevin?”

The old Kevin would have crumbled, but he had just enough of her bite left in him to compose himself. He reached out his hand, took hers when offered and bent to kiss the back. “ Yes, I am, thank you again. I was at your house earlier working on the motorcycle. I would like to come back tomorrow. I also bought you a surprise, will you be there?”

The girls just watched their prey interact with this hall of game looking cougar, and watched as he appeared to be...flirting!

As she was approaching Kevin, Sophia diverted her gaze to the store. She had seen -- had heard -- the three rambuncuous, excited young women enter the store through the opposite entrance. And as one, then another, and finally a third all turned their attention to their project now out of his car and standing with a woman they didn't know, Sophia realized that somehow all three of these women were with Kevin.

She reached a hand out to him ... but unlike when they first met yesterday, she held it a bit higher and left it backside elevated. Kevin realized what the gesture meant and leaned in to kiss Sophia's hand. She wondered whether his willingness to do so was it the influence of period movies and televisions … or the still effected bite which had included yet another chemical which increased the bitee's loyalty to the biter for the approximately 22 hour long period that followed that bite.

He told her about being at the house earlier, which she of course knew. Then he told her about the phone and asked about her presence at the home tomorrow, "...will you be there?”

"I will not, Kevin," she said in a soft, matter of fact voice. She peeked off to the store again, finding the three young women with their faces practically pressed against the door. "Your companions … these are whom … your sisters?"

She knew they weren't, of course. From here, with her more superior eye sight, she could see the long string of wrapped condoms that one of the girls had removed from its box for some odd reason.

"I think not," Sophia went on while Kevin was contemplating his response. She looked back to him and with a devilish smile asked, "Would you like to bring your friends out to my home? There is plenty of room for you to … enjoy your friend's pleasures. And my driver can get everyone home without fear of being inconvenienced by a member of our hard working law enforcement authority."

Kevin was a bit disappointed to hear she wouldn't be there, he looked forward to giving he his surprise. But then his heart sank, "Your companions … these are whom … your sisters?" He gulped, and was about to answer, when she answered for him.

"I think not," she said matter of factly. "I, I didn't lie before...when you asked me, I only met them today...." He whispered, "they think I'm gay...I'm not...but they...want to convince me."

She had a devilish smile, "Would you like to bring your friends out to my home? There is plenty of room for you to … enjoy your friend's pleasures. And my driver can get everyone home without fear of being inconvenienced by a member of our hard working law enforcement authority." She knew it all and he had some explaining to do. "The alcohol is theirs and they are 21, I promise. I would not, will not drink, particularly while driving your car...never, ever...I promise...please forgive me...but I wouldn't have."

The girls were now walking up, apparently they were not happy being put on the back burner for even a second. "Girls, this is my boss Miss della Rosario. She has invited us to her...well...uh...her mansion tonight. It is an amazing place...and she said her driver would get us home in case we were in need."

Mandy in particular eyed the gorgeous woman and then nodded smiling. So that was that, they were heade to Miss della Rosario's to do, whatever they were going to do. The invitation surprised him, but he also somehow felt more comfortable having he around. The bite was soon to wear off, and Kevin was more than a little concerned if he could really handle what was about to happen.

Terri, the bisexual based on the situation had not let her eyes leave the spectacular, slightly older woman and volunteered to drive in Miss della Rosario's car with her, Chloe and Many stuck with Kevin and off they went...in the back of his mind Kevin couldn't help but wonder what Penny was up to...but then again...he had his hands more than full!

Convincing the younger women to move their fun to her mansion, as Kevin described it, was the easiest thing Sophia had had to do today. One of the woman, a Terri, was just as eager to make the short trip in their hostess's luxury car. She showed no fear whatsoever that going off with a woman and man she didn't know might not be the best action for a young pretty thing to do.

"Kevin, may I speak with you a moment," Sophia asked her handyman as the other three headed toward their chosen rides. When the others were out of hearing range, she suggested quietly, "Your friends … they will want to remain at my home for the evening … the entire evening. If I know the type of women they are … and trust me, Kevin, I do … they will not have to answer to anyone … to a parent … to a lover … about not returning to any particular home by any particular time of the night."

She reached a hand out and gently touched her fingers to his cheek. It was soft and short, but it was most definitely intimate in nature. "Kevin … you, however, have a mother at home who will be worried when you do not return home. If you do not feel that I am overstepping my bounds as your employer, might I suggest that you call your mother...? If you wished, you could tell her that I have left town for the weekend suddenly, and that I asked you to watch my house for the evening."

They settled Kevin's cover story, if he felt he needed one, and the two cars headed for the mansion a bit more than a mile out of town. Sophia told her driver they were in no hurry, and when they departed the 25 mph speed zone in town, the front car only accelerated to 40 rather than the 55 mph speed allowed.

"Tell me about yourself, Terri," Sophia asked with her typical soft, polite tone. "Tell me about yourself … your friends … and your intentions with my friend Kevin."

The conversation was short but illuminating. Arriving at the house, the group made their way in through the back door, the only one with a completely remodeled porch and steps, courtesy of Kevin. "James, please bring in the refreshments. Ladies and gentleman … come with me to the library, where we can make ourselves comfortable and get to know one another better."

She turned for the house, and behind her she could hear the three women whispering between themselves. In essence, they were becoming concerned about the strange though beautiful woman who lived in this old haunted house on a hill. One of the girls even asked the others, "Should we call someone … let them know where we are , you know … just in case they need to come look for the bodies?"

With her back to them, Sophia only smiled, entertained by the notion of them fearing for their safety. If only they knew, she thought as she opened the back door and gestured Kevin, the nearest, through into the home that he now knew well. The three younger women had hesitant looks, even Terri who -- by now -- was desperately wanting to get Sophia out of her clothes and onto a bed.

Once inside the magnificent interior, though, the attitude of the women changed in an instant. As Sophia led them to the library, she spoke of how Kevin had been doing such incredible work on the home's exterior. When asked about who had done the interior work, Sophia only responded, "Other individuals."

They opened bottles of beer and wine -- Sophia provided some of the latter from her own reserve -- and Sophia and James, with some help from Terri, put together platters of hors d'oeuvres that were brought into the library as well. Mandy had returned to showing attention to Kevin, guiding him to an antique couch that was probably five times as old as all four of the young people in this room combined. She sat close to him, laying a hand intimately on his thigh as she made inquiries about his very unusual boss lady.

"Please forgive me that I can not provide you with any musical entertainment," Sophia asked as she made her way around the room offering wine to those who had a glass while James was distributing beers as needed. She explained that James would fill one of the sinks in the kitchen with ice from a maker on the porch and put the bottles in said ice to keep them cold. "I believe we are prepared for a nice evening, yes?"

They all responded in their individual ways, pleasing Sophia. There were some rapid fired questions about the house, the property, even about Sophia herself. Her answers to the latter topic were short and vague; she told them than she had simply inherited the land and home and was now fixing it up. Other than that, she didn't say much at all.

In the corner of the room, though, Mandy had other things on her mind. She leaned in close to Kevin and whispered into his ear, "Where can we be alone?"

Before he could answer, though, Sophia said very bluntly, "The bedrooms are on the second floor. You may use any of them as you wish … in whatever combination of participants as you wish."

Mandy didn't hesitate, leaping from the couch and pulling Kevin to his feet. She thanked Sophia for being a great hostess, then looked to her two friends and said, "C'mon … let's do this."

Chloe stood up, a bit hesitant. She was finding this a bit strange, seeing how her blood alcohol level was only just now beginning to rise. But she followed Mandy as the leader of the trio pulled Kevin behind her. Mandy asked, "Terri, you coming?"

But Terri was looking at Sophia for guidance. The hostess suggested, "Perhaps Terri would like to remain here with me for a bit … while the three of you get to know one another."

"Yes!" Terri responded quickly. She looked to Mandy for some indication that that was okay with her. When the leader of the pack only smiled, Terri said with a joyous expression, "Okay. I'll stay here."

"Kevin, may I speak with you a moment,...Your friends … they will want to remain at my home for the evening … the entire evening. If I know the type of women they are … and trust me, Kevin, I do … they will not have to answer to anyone … to a parent … to a lover … about not returning to any particular home by any particular time of the night." Kevin listened but certain phrases both scared and stimulated him. "If I know the type of women they are … and trust me, Kevin, I do … they will not have to answer to anyone … to a parent … to a lover." And believe me I do! Lover! She had been wild once, or new what that was, maybe she still was? And...Lover? Oh God, she thinks I am their lover, am i?

"Kevin … you, however, have a mother at home who will be worried when you do not return home. If you do not feel that I am overstepping my bounds as your employer, might I suggest that you call your mother...? If you wished, you could tell her that I have left town for the weekend suddenly, and that I asked you to watch my house for the evening." She was being considerate, but she expected me to stay the night...should I..."Um, yes I will thank you...and she wants to have you over for dinner?" He blurted it out, and immediately regretted it, "Uh, we can talk about that later. Thank you, I will call her." As they went to get in their cars, the virgin called his mommy and used the cover story provided by his super model boss.

Miss della Rosario was a perfect host and was, well....cool! She joined in, had her driver chill the drinks, but he was still at first embarrassed when Mandy whispered, "Where can we be alone?"
First, he had no idea, and wasn't even completely sure if he wanted to. Yes, he was inexperienced, and God knows all three of the girls, but particularly Mandy was hot. But...she was also clearly experienced and Kevin suddenly was equally worried about making a fool of himself and getting into something he couldn't control! Who was he kidding, Mandy was driving this bus, he was merely a passenger. Being here with Miss della Rosario was a bit of relief, they couldn't possibly do anything crazy with her here...

"The bedrooms are on the second floor. You may use any of them as you wish … in whatever combination of participants as you wish." Kevin's head jerked and looked at her, WHAT? He wanted to scream 'My God, what kind of a chaperone are you?" But he realized, she was just being nice, helping him get what he 'wanted', even if he wasn't positive he wanted anything at all.

However, this was exactly what Mandy had been looking for, she was quickly becoming a huge fan of Sophia della Rosario, turning to her, "Thank you...you are amazing...C'mon ... lets' do this." Kevin looked at her, she might as well have said, "Let's do him..." He looked at Miss della Rosario, "Are you sure?"

Terri stayed down and her comment about being gay 'sometimes" and he wondered, almost disappointed that perhaps his boss was a lesbian. Not that he was against people being gay, just ones where he had an ever growing crush.

They only walked into the first bedroom and Mandy said, "we are home!" The room was dark, the bed almost looked like a big sleigh. It was massive, and up she hopped. Chloe guided Kevin over, and held his hand. Kevin had never felt his heart pound this hard, but the look in Mandy's eyes as she licked her lips and scanned him up and down made him feel like a piece of meat...a piece f meat with and incredibly hard cock quite visible in his jeans!

Chloe turned Kevin to face her, pulled him close, and pressed her wetted lips to his. She guided him backwards with hands upon his hips, in a curve that took him around the end of the bed, continuing to kiss him again and again, each time a bit more passionately.

When he got close to the bed, he suddenly felt another pair of hands upon him; Mandy, now on her knees directly behind him, pulled Kevin to the edge of the bed. She kissed the back of his neck as she reached up to begin unbuttoning his shirt.

"Are you liking us so far?" Mandy purred close to Kevin's ear, hinting at their reason for being her: de-gaying him. She nibbled at his ear, kissed him again, and whispered, "You're going to like this … I guarantee it."

As she was loosing the last couple of button, Chloe was unbuckling, unbuttoning, and unzipping him. She told Mandy, "Gimme a pillow, will you?"

Mandy tossed a pillow onto the floor. Chloe moved it to in front of Kevin's feet and knelt. Then … she gave his pants and underwear a jerk downward, and his solidified cock popped out, nearly striking her in the forehead.

Kevin had been preoccupied with Mandy on the bed, but it was Chloe who made the first move. She closed on him and he stared into her eyes. She really was pretty, and as she pressed close and gave him the first soft kiss, then the second and a third. She was a good kisser and each touch sent a jolt straight from his lips to his pulsating manhood. Little did Kevin know, but the effects of Sophie's bite were now completely gone, and he was basically back to being Kevin.

She was moving him back without him even knowing, her tongue in his mouth, his hands trying to figure out what they should do beyond basic groping. He brought his hands to her waist and pressed his lips and opened his mouth as her tongue invaded but to an enthusiastic welcome.

However as he felt the bed hit the back of his thighs, Mandy's hands reaching around him, he lips on his neck, "Are you liking us so far?...You're going to like this … I guarantee it." Her nibbling and kissing was driving him crazy, "Yes...so far but..."

He also realized things had just gone from zero to 60 in a heartbeat and both girls were pressing the accelerator through the floor. Mandy was unbuttoning his shirt and then Chloe his pants. "Gimme a pillow, will you?" Kevin, looked at her, "What do you need that for?" Chloe didn't answer, she let her actions do the talking, and suddenly his pants were down, his cock was out, and Chloe's face was honing in....

"Wait!" Kevin yelled, trying his best not to hyperventilate. "C...could we just slow down a bit...please..." He crawled up on the bed next to Mandy..."Girls I appreciate this...but could we slow down...I've never even seen a girl naked..." He looked at both of them, he was both curious and trying to even the playing field. "...could we just slow down a bit...kiss...touch...and then maybe..." He saw Chloe's face, her sexy mouth, and his hard, hard cock, "...yes...then, I ...absolutely...would like that..." Tentatively, but sweetly he reached out and began to unbutton Mandy's blouse, and as he did, he leaned in and kissed her.

"Wait!" Kevin yelled.

If it had been any situation other than an incorrectly-presumed gay man being essentially attacked by two obviously-not-gay women, Mandy and Chloe might have been offended by Kevin's desperate need to slow down their seduction. But in their mislead minds, he was in fact gay ... and maybe they had in fact been moving too quickly.

He continued, "...I've never even seen a girl naked..."

The two looked between one another and smiled. Again they were thinking, He's gay, so no, he's never seen a girl naked. They had no idea whatsoever that the reason for his naivete was much simpler: Kevin was a virgin. Mandy moved back into the bed a bit more, telling him with a kind voice, "I'm sorry, Kevin. You're absolutely right. Would you … would you be more comfortable if maybe Chloe and I undressed, too?"

The leader of the pack moved up closer to Kevin and presented herself to him, her arched back thrusting her generous, C-cup bosom to him. At the same time, Chloe removed Kevin's shoes casually to, hopefully, enable her to remove the pulled down jeans and underwear at some point soon. But once his feet were bare, Chloe, too, began to undress; she was already out of her shoes, but now she pushed her skirt off her hips and whipped her spaghetti strap bloused up and off, revealing her less dramatic but most definitely delicious bosom and she crawled up onto the bed close to Kevin.

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []​

Meanwhile, downstairs, Sophia had been showing Terri around the first floor. Aside from the library there was a solarium, a map room, the kitchen and dining room obviously, and in one corner a smallish guest bedroom. It was here that the intimate glances and occasional but brief brushing of bodies past one another became a passionate embrace against the back of the now closed door. Clothes began falling to the recently re-stained wood floor, and within a couple of minutes Terri was laying naked on her back writhing in growing pleasure.

Sophia was good at this, of course; hell, she'd been pleasuring both men and women for more than 200 years. She didn't really have a preference for one gender over another; blood was blood, whether it came from a donor who had a cock or a pussy. Yesterday it had been a male, Kevin; today it was a female, Terri. The 21 year old cried out as an intense ecstasy exploded through her, overwhelming her senses … masking the sharp but quickly anesthetized pain of four fangs sinking into her inner thigh.

As she had with an unknowing Kevin the night before in the dark of his own bed, Sophia pressed her lips tightly to Terri's flesh to prevent and spillage. She had already been clutching the Co-ed's legs tightly, to prevent her from moving or struggling, but as soon as the sedatives hit her brain, the younger woman went still. She wasn't entirely silent, though; her waves of climax not only continued flood through her, they intensified with a longer period of euphoria. Sophia could feel and smell Terri's vaginal lubricants leaking out upon the cheek now pressed against the young beauty's pussy.

The seductress drained Terri of a bit more than half a liter. Via the same holes in which she had injected sedatives, muscle relaxants, and anti-coagulants, Sophia's fangs now forced in clotting agents instead. Sophia stopped sucking blood to let the wound heal, instead only letting the last droplets fill her mouth. She hated to stop -- Terri tasted so good -- but she had no interest in having a dead body in her home while three very live one were upstairs having sex.

Kevin was a bit embarrassed at his outburst, but he hadn't known what else to do. Miss della Rosario with her open door bedroom philosophy had fed him to the wolves. And although he was increasing getting more confident he did indeed want to be eaten, he didn't want to get chewed up and spit out or swallowed whole. Although experiences he was about to have may change his mind on the attractiveness of the whole swallowing component.

The girls at first looked shocked, and he wondered if any man, ever had asked a woman to slow down. But Mandy set him at ease, "I'm sorry, Kevin. You're absolutely right. Would you … would you be more comfortable if maybe Chloe and I undressed, too?" He looked a her and her eyes were surprisingly kind and understanding. "Well, yes...that would be nice" He sat back a bit and eyed them, as unsure as he may be, he knew this was an unveiling he did not want to miss, nor did the girls disappoint. He looked at them first Mandy, her body spectacular, her breast full and inviting. Then Chloe, a bit smaller but also breathtaking. He looked from one to the other, "You two are gorgeous....I mean...your bodies are amazing."

He started to reach out and then stopped himself, and then looked into her eyes. "May I,touch it...or kiss it." She probably had no idea what the it was, but there were only two logical conclusions, and as his hand reached out and softly grasped her breast is finger poking and then circling her areola, and then rolling her nipple, she got the clue. Next his mouth kissed her, he was sweet and gentle, he knew no other way. Hs lips opening and his mouth latching on, his warm, wet lips covering her entire nipple his tongue flicking over the tip. His tongue worked more and then he sucked like he hadn't since he was a baby, his tongue working her nipple like a favorite lollipop. Next h turned and did the same to Chloe, and he soon proved for a supposedly gay man, he really, really enjoyed young firm breasts.

Soon he was moaning and his cock was throbbing, he came up and kissed one, then the other, his tongue now understanding the joys of interacting with a woman was read for more. His breathing was becoming labored, and he didn't ask this time, he just started kissing down Mandy's chest, as his hands and fingers began to venture between their thighs...he intended his mouth and tongue to soon follow! But then he stopped and looked up..."Uh...am I doing it right?"

"Uh...am I doing it right?"

"Perfectly," Mandy said without question. She even urged him lower with hands to his head and shoulder, pleading, "Keep going ... you're doing great."

As Kevin was working his way down Mandy's body, Chloe moved around behind him. She was eagerly caressing his amazing body which was a delight to touch. She wanted to mount him, to feel him against her in only the way a man could with a woman. But Mandy was first; she always was first. Chloe would simply have to wait her turn.

But waiting to be pleasured by this beautiful man didn't mean waiting to pleasure him herself. Chloe snatched up the little bag of goodies from the convenience store, ripped open a little ketchup packet sized serving of warming, flavored lubricant, and squeezed most of it out into her palm. She pushed her nude frontside up against Kevin's equally nude backside, reached around to his groin, took hold of his cock … and began stroking him with a firm grip.

"Perfectly," He no longer had the effects of Miss della Rosario's bite, but these words gave him a confidence like he had never known. He could hear the desire in her voice, she wanted him, and he wanted to make her, them feel incredible. Her hands on his shoulders he leaned down and virgin Kevin, spread the college girl's legs apart, and brought his lips to her slit. Her scent was intoxicating, the musk like nothing he had ever known, the pheromones coursing through his body.

At first he didn't feel Chloe, her soft touch on his back. He was so focused on his task, Mandy's pussy. He rubbed his fingers up and down her soft, wet slit, pursing her lips open, and pressing inside her inner labia. He could smell his arousal, and just as his mouth, his lips went to kiss hers, he felt Chloe's fingers grasp his cock. "Oh God, Yess!" He moaned as for the first time a girl gripped his manhood.

Truth be told, Kevin was not a huge masturbator. As a self lover he was underwhelmed with his own performance. But this...never had it felt like this in his own hand...her hand was so soft, rubbing his head, and sliding up and down his steel hard shaft. "Oh Chloe...that feels incredible" He could barely get the words out as he rolled his hips, clearly wanting more.

As he went down on Mandy, his soft moans only increased the sensations of his kisses and licking. How no one would ever know, but Kevin seemed to know what he was doing...soft kisses, slow licks and then steadily increasing flicks. He coaxed her clit from its hood, and began to stimulate it. However, he was in auto pilot, as his entire body was thriving from the incredible sensations coming from his own needy crotch...and the joystick Chloe was masterfully handling!

"Oh God, Yess!"

With the pillows stacked behind her, Mandy was able to watch Kevin as he worked his way down her body with his lips and tongue. She thought his exclamation had been about his joy over kissing his first set of breasts. She had no idea that her second had lubed up a hand and taken control of Kevin's erection.

Mandy encouraged Kevin to continue lower and lower down her body; Gay Kevin wasn't going to be de-gayed until he got a mouthful of pussy, and Mandy didn't want him to suddenly remember that he was a cock sucker rather than a clit licker.

To be honest, she'd begun wondering whether Kevin was gay or not for quite a while now. Oh sure, he'd put on the brakes a few minutes earlier when Chloe had been about to take his cock into her mouth. But there was just something that didn't feel right about this.

Then Kevin's mouth found her labia, and it felt oh so right. She gave out a deep moan and grasped his head, holding perfectly in place. She encouraged him with thrusting hips and the command, "Lick up and down … a little faster … oh, yes."

A moment later she heard, "Oh Chloe...that feels incredible."

Mandy couldn't see Kevin's groin or cock from where she laid back in the blankets, but it didn't take a genius to realize that Chloe had hold of the younger man's cock and was stroking it. She very nearly told the other girl to wait, eager to see if Kevin could master cunninglingus on the first try and drive her to orgasm. But she didn't say anything. He was already doing a pretty good job, considering it was his first time. Mandy thought that maybe there was a chance that--

And then Kevin rose up from her crotch and rolled to his side upon her left leg. He wore an expression Mandy knew all too well … and a moment later a huge glob of cum arced through the air and landed on her right tit. It was followed by another lob of his seed, then another and another and another! Only then, did his ejaculations begin to send the milky substance out over Chloe's fingers to begin making a puddle upon both Kevin's and Mandy's thighs.

The more dominate of the women couldn't believe what she was seeing. Oh, she'd seen guys send a shot of cum through the air before. But never like this! She had an almost continuous trail of jizm from just outside of her nipple, down her breast to her belly, as well as the lake of it next to her waxed flesh.

Mandy laughed, telling the younger man with excitement, "Jesus, Kevin! Just how many balls do you have to leave a trail of cum like that. It's gonna take Chloe and I all night to lick that up."

So many firsts, it was sensory overload for Kevin in the most incredible way. He couldn't believe how soft the light pink lips of Mandy's pussy were, glistening with desire, he liked how she pulled head into her. So visibly feeling a girl's desire was heady stuff for Kevin. Her scent did something fo him, he didn't understand. But as he deeply inhaled and took of her musk, it sent a wave of strength, manhood and want he couldn't even explain Her desire and the way she willingly spread his legs for him pursed her lips slightly open. Leaning in kissing her wet lips, he tasted her and instantly he pressed back in, extending his tongue and lapping at the thick honey he found inside.

Up and down he licked, at fist low, hardening and pressing his tongue into he wanting vagina. He thought to himself, quite happy, 'I am fucking this amazing girl with my tongue', and he loved it. However when he moved up and spread her lips with his hands, and touched her swollen button her reaction made it clear, that this was the spot that most aroused her, so Kevin tried to focus there, soft and gentle at fist, but as she pressed up into him, he moved is tongue faster, flicking and teasing her clit.

But, then he lost all track of what he was doing to Mandy and he felt his muscles flex as Chloe began stroking him faster. Nothing, NOTHING had ever felt this good. He moaned at the slow strokes, reflexively thrusting his strong hips into her hand. And then as she rubbed only the head, he held still, wanting that heavenly sensation to last foever. Then she worked faster, squeezing tighter and he felt his entire body closing in and become entirely focused on the way she was making his cock send a signal to his balls as he felt them tightening, preparing to deliver their brew. The fact he didn't cum almost instantaneously was a near miracle. It was as if Chloe understood and just as he felt about to burst, she would alter just enough to keep him tip toeing on the edge of the cliff, preventing a jump he wanted but this prelude was amazing and he couldn't imagine his body feeling better.

He felt bad when he couldn't stay on Mandy, but this was his first time and he needed to be selfish, enjoy every glorious second. He rolled over on his back and looked at her, "Please let me fire...I ...I need to cum!" He brought his hand up to his forehead adn tosled his hear as he pushed it back. Closing his eyes, breathing hard, every muscle in his body flexed, as if he were posing and he say Mandy staring down, licking her lips. His back arched, and then he erupted. He felt his balls clinch, his swollen head jerk, and his cannon fired in her soft, talented hand. His first rope landed on Mandy's tit, near her perfect nipple. After that he lost track, he was a man possessed, by a wonderful girl's golden hand...and he fired and fired and fired, like a semi automatic weapon with an all too full magazine.

His cum was everywhere and his heart was nearly pounding out of his chest when he finished having created a glorious, orgasmic mess. He had fired on both girls, himself and the bed. He was euphoric, smiling, momentarily in love with the two girls who had taken him to this historic personal threshold and then delivered so expertly.

"Jesus, Kevin! Just how many balls do you have to leave a trail of cum like that. It's gonna take Chloe and I all night to lick that up." He laughed but the mere thought that two girls wanted to lick up and eat his cum encouraged him to get his young cock hard again. "Oh Lord thank you...." He swallowed, his honesty though as natural as breathing to him, "Mandy, Chloe, I am not gay...but I am a virgin...a total virgin...I don't know why Penny said what she did...but I have never cum with a man or woman until now...and thank you...that was incredible!"

He looked up, terrified what the girls might do or say, but he needed to do one more thing at least, and he rolled over and brought his mouth to Mandy's still needy pussy. "You might hate me, but please, please...I want to try to make you cum." And this time he slipped two fingers into her vagina, but his mouth and tongue were completely focused on that magid button!

Both Mandy and Chloe were just beaming with delight at what they'd done to Kevin. He was laid back on the former's bent, left leg and partially in his arms; the latter moved out from behind him to lay next to her college friend before lowering her head to begin licking up Kevin's discharge like she was licking melted ice cream from her finger tips.

"Oh Lord thank you...." Kevin was moaning through heavy breaths.

"Our pleasure," Mandy said with pride before wiping up the big glob of cum dripping down her tit and putting it into her mouth. She sucked it clean, then asked with a hopeful tone, "So, Kevin … what do you think … guys or girls're your favorite now? I mean, we still haven't fucked yet, so … maybe still undecided...?"

Kevin's Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed his guilt before responding, "Mandy, Chloe, I am not gay...but I am a virgin...a total virgin...I don't know why Penny said what she did...but I have never cum with a man or woman until now...and thank you...that was incredible!"

Mandy's pleased expression began to fade. "What...? Are you serious?"

"You might hate me," Kevin continued, "but please, please...I want to try to make you cum."

As he reached a hand to her womanhood and slipped two fingers inside, Mandy grasped Kevin's hand and pulled it away. She just stared into his eyes and asked with obvious disbelief, "Are you kidding?"

Chloe was looking back and forth between the two, unsure of what exactly was happening. She'd been so involved in licking up Kevin's discharge that she hadn't even heard his declaration. But now she was aware that something was going on. She looked to Mandy and saw a familiar rage building in that typically happy face.

"Are … you … serious?!?" Mandy spat out. As she jerked away from Kevin, Chloe -- who had barely been stable on the bed -- fell off to the floor. Mandy's only reaction was to look down at her and demand, "Get the fuck up! We're leaving!"

Chloe began, "But … we didn't--"

"And we're not going to!" Mandy was declaring as she gathered her clothes. She looked to her friend with a hard expression and asked, "Did you not hear what he said...? He's not gay."

Chloe rose to her feet as Mandy was rapidly getting back into her outer clothes, skipping the donning of her panties and bra. The Alpha Female felt cum polluting her hands, donned an expression of disgust, and growled, "Fuuuuck…!"

Even as she was gathering her clothes, Chloe was saying, "I don't understand! What's going on!"

"He's not gay!" Mandy repeated yet again. "It was a con, between Kevin and that bitch at the lake … so that he could get laid by a couple of college girls!"

Mandy turned and headed out the door, cursing Kevin under her breath. Chloe, still naked and only holding her clothes to her naked body, began backing out of the room, looking to Kevin with a sad face. I'm sorry, Kevin … but … well, she's my ride … so..."

She turned and ran of the room, the slap-slap-slap of her bare feet upon the hard wood flooring joining the click-click-click of Mandy's heels.

Kevin was humiliated, and he wanted to explain...he sprinted to the bedroom door and called out...
"Wait please wait and come back...that wasn't it at all...it wasn't a con... I swear..." He could still see the girls in the hallway...."Mandy, Chloe...please come back...please let me explain!" He stood there waiting to see if the girls would come back...hadn't they liked him at all?

After Terri passed out in the downstairs guest room, Sophia covered her with the bedding, dressed again, and made her way her way to the library for a snifter of brandy, her favorite post feeding liqueur. Having fed, her senses were at their peak; she could hear every word, moan, and -- obviously from Kevin -- grunt taking place in the bedroom above her.

Then, everything began to fall apart. Sophia was conflicted about what she was hearing. She'd invited the three young women to her home under the guise of helping Kevin fulfill some sexual fantasies. She didn't know him well, of course, but she had a pretty fair idea that he'd never been with two older, delicious, college coeds, let alone three. But to be totally honest, Sophia had been hoping that maybe Kevin might want to share his bounty of babes … and, of course, that had happened.

Now as she listened through the ceiling, Sophia surmised from what the one girl was saying -- Chloe? -- that Kevin hadn't had the privilege of putting his cock into either one of the girls … or, was it the other way around, that neither Chloe nor Mandy had had the privilege of riding upon Kevin's manhood?

And … again to be honest … Sophia was actually rather happy for just such an outcome. She knew Kevin was a virgin, of course; she'd asked him while she fed on him that night in his own bedroom, not that he would recall that. And, like Kevin, Sophia had had some fantasies of being his first. Inviting the girls out tonight to deflower him had been difficult for Sophia; the only reason she'd done so was because of the look she'd gotten from Terri back at the store, the look that told Sophia she was going to have a somewhat willing blood donor in her bed tonight.

She stepped out into the hallway as Mandy reached the bottom of the stairs, fuming from the episode upstairs. Sophia somehow couldn't help herself, asking, "Did we enjoy ourselves tonight?"

"He's not gay!" Mandy repeated yet again, following immediately with, "Where's Terri? We're outta here."

"Terri is in the guest room, sleeping," Sophia said in a calm voice. She clarified, "She asked to remain her tonight, and I told her that would be--"

"No, fuck no!" Mandy cut in. "None of us is remaining here in this shit show of a fucking haunted hou--"

Mandy went suddenly quiet, though, with only a little bit of a squeak escaping her throat … around which Sophia's hand was now squeezing. The younger woman grasped at Sophia's forearm with both hands, trying desperately to pull the woman off her but to no avail. Sophia pulled the college girl up close to her and looked hard into her eyes.

"Your friend Terri is staying the evening," she said in a steady tone. Mandy was still struggling, but then … she went quiet and still … mesmerized by something she saw in the mysterious woman's eyes. Sophia continued in that same, haunting monotone, "My driver will take you and Chloe home … you will forget about this evening … about meeting Kevin … about me and my home … about everything that happened today. Do you understand?"

Mandy just stared at Sophia for a moment, then -- after the other woman asked again Do you understand -- she nodded her head as best she could. Sophia released her hold just as the second girl was turning the corner from the stairs and hurrying up to the two of them.

"What's going on?" Chloe asked, thinking she was seeing a moment of tension in the hallway.

"We're going home," Mandy said in a steady voice that nearly matched Sophia's hypnotic one.

"But I don't want to go home," Chloe whined. "We didn't … you know … we didn't finish … with Kevin."

"Chloe would like to stay, Mandy," Sophia said softly, knowing her spell like command was still overwhelming Mandy's free will. "Would that be okay with you?"

Mandy nodded, then said softly, "Yes … that would be okay with me."

"James!" Sophia called. The chauffeur stepped out of the kitchen, from where he'd been watching the goings-on. His mistress asked, "Could you please take Miss Mandy wherever she need to go?"

James only nodded, retrieved his hat and jacket, and moved to the back door, gesturing politely for Mandy to follow. As she did, Chloe expressed concern that she was being left behind alone. Sophia said, "You're not alone, Chloe. Terri is here."

Mandy headed down the stairs and, James closed the door behind them.

Kevin was depressed and just sitting on the bed. He had called out and nothing. He had heard Mandy yell about getting out, but then it had gotten eerily quiet, and he figured the girls had left. He got up and pulled on his underwear and his pants. He was there shirtless when suddenly Chloe was in the doorway.

"I ... I figured you left...when I called out....and you didn't turn around...I ...just...Chloe, I'm really sorry."

He stopped and tried to understand why she had come back.

"But Mandy's wrong, this was not a con...I was as mad as anyone, hurt actually, that she would tel anyone that. But, I've been thinking, why did she tell you that...had you three been asking about me?"

He stopped and bit is lip, that wasn't really what he wanted to know, what he wanted was, "Was the only reason you all asked about me in the first place is you thought I was gay?"

He came over to her and looked into her eyes, "That was incredible earlier...would you like to spend some more time together?"

Back