The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if we're doing "Who am I"

I'm A dominant, a sadist, a gentleman who only enjoys those things when the person I am with is so lost in the ecstasy of the event that they are craving what is being done to them. I am someone who needs a strong connection to a partner before I can do that with them however so that limits my options somewhat for random hookups or introducing an extra person into our play

I am married but Poly. My wife has other partners and so, in time I hope, will I again. But those are always separate relationships. It's poly in as much as we see other people, not that we all live together.

well, if we're doing "Who am I"

I'm A dominant, a sadist, a gentleman who only enjoys those things when the person I am with is so lost in the ecstasy of the event that they are craving what is being done to them. I am someone who needs a strong connection to a partner before I can do that with them however so that limits my options somewhat for random hookups or introducing an extra person into our play

I am married but Poly. My wife has other partners and so, in time I hope, will I again. But those are always separate relationships. It's poly in as much as we see other people, not that we all live together.
That sounds very exciting! Do you do this along with your wife, in threesomes per se?

No. My wife and I aren;t really sexual any more. Long story and not one for sharing here. She has partners for her needs and I can have them for mine.

I'm not adverse to a threesome, but it would have to be with and other partner I had and someone we found together that we both wanted to be with.

Right, I'm away to a boring meeting for a few hours and then driving the 2 and a bit hours home.

Have a good afternoon everyone and I'll be back to chat by 8ish I hope :)

Save your questions about my complex lifestyle until I get back or PM them ;)

Oooh,yay fro trips. going somewhere fun?

And My problem is just tired. No alcohol was consumed but I didn';t get home til gone 11 and was up again at 4:15. By body does not approve ;)

Nobodys body would approve of 4.15am! No wonder you are not feeling full of vim and vigor this morning.

I went to a learning disability conference, was great fun. The lady I accompanied is a wheelchair user and we found the adapted bicycles and went for a ride in the sun :)
Managed to see a few contacts and did some networking, which is always beneficial.

Evening everyone. Hope you've all had a good day. I've been working from home on my own today, doing some very boring stock valuation and fielding the occasional call from the office. However, it gave me a rare opportunity to play MY choice of music and wail tunelessly at the top of my voice, because unlike our Daisy, I can't sing :D

And I'm back. a bit earlier than hoped which is always nice. Hurrah for surprisingly short days.

Is everyone settling in?

How has yours been. Sorry my manners fade sometimes when I'm tired.
It's understandable if you've had a long day, no need to worry. I wish you the very best of dreams this evening. You should tire yourself out, I find that always helps when I need sleep.

It's understandable if you've had a long day, no need to worry. I wish you the very best of dreams this evening. You should tire yourself out, I find that always helps when I need sleep.

Ah, if i had the option I would. Alas, I do not. :)

Morning Mal, I hope you had a pleasent night.
It is raining here, how very apt, today is the team redundancy meeting.
No money in this week so I think we must really be for the chop :(

Keep Calm
Eat chocolate!

Morning Mal, I hope you had a pleasent night.
It is raining here, how very apt, today is the team redundancy meeting.
No money in this week so I think we must really be for the chop :(

Keep Calm
Eat chocolate!

Well bugger. I hope it goes better than you fear.
I'm dashing out the door, doesn't look too bad here.... But it's certainly grey out.

Aaaand... it's raining here too. But just a light April shower by the looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back