The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Mal and Lally (and everyone else)

Another beautiful morning which is going to be ruined by having to spend it with the CEO. Why the heck am I being asked to plan a project when we have no money to start it! Yeah, on paper its a good project and will help lots of people, but there are 2 fundamental problems.
1, we have no money and the entire paid staff is in redundancy consultation
2, We have no staff to roll it out, we are all stretched as far as we can go and going back to point 1, we cannot take anyone on to do this.

A day wasted when I could have been writing grant bids!

Same situation here, daisy , trying to do 'more' with 'less' ie nothing...
On the other hand, the corn is as high as an elephants eye here today.. Beautiful...

Another beautiful morning which is going to be ruined by having to spend it with the CEO. Why the heck am I being asked to plan a project when we have no money to start it! Yeah, on paper its a good project and will help lots of people, but there are 2 fundamental problems.
2, We have no staff to roll it out, we are all stretched as far as we can go and going back to point 1, we cannot take anyone on to do this.

Hard to find the energy when you know its going to be wasted!

*HUG

I hope that something comes along to help. I really do.

I am getting my butt into gear to do some grant applications.
The project meeting has been cancelled so at least I can now get on and do something useful!

Thanks for your thoughts Phil and Mal :) xxxx

I am getting my butt into gear to do some grant applications.
The project meeting has been cancelled so at least I can now get on and do something useful!

Thanks for your thoughts Phil and Mal :) xxxx

You're welcome. And hurrah for being productive.

Oh, I like the way you think!

I'm not as daft as I look.

Morning all. Enjoyed my night out, feel awful. Regretting the decision to try to get by on less than 5 hours sleep before a long work day.

Caffeine and ibuprofen for the win!

I'm not as daft as I look.

Morning all. Enjoyed my night out, feel awful. Regretting the decision to try to get by on less than 5 hours sleep before a long work day.

Caffeine and ibuprofen for the win!

You look errrr green, well your av does ;) and if it was a good night out you possibly do in rl.
Glad you had a good night!

Morning everyone, another sunny day :)
I am working away all day, a trip, let's hope we can enjoy some sun

You look errrr green, well your av does ;) and if it was a good night out you possibly do in rl.
Glad you had a good night!

Morning everyone, another sunny day :)
I am working away all day, a trip, let's hope we can enjoy some sun

Oooh,yay fro trips. going somewhere fun?

And My problem is just tired. No alcohol was consumed but I didn';t get home til gone 11 and was up again at 4:15. By body does not approve ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back