Anyone want to discuss taboo?

Reenigam

Really Experienced
Since joining the site I've been reading and posting mainly on the Story Ideas board.

I thought, with the New Year, I'd have a go at finding an off-site email partner who has the time and interest to write fairly regularly. I'd like to bounce ideas around concerning taboo themes of all kinds. My main areas of interest are incest and NC but are by no means confined to these. Quite happy to chat on run of the mill subjects, both erotic and everyday, too.

I've been warned that this is probably a thankless exercise but, hey, give it a go, why not? UK preferred to avoid time zone problems. Female also preferred but not a deal breaker. Anyone approaching as a female will be simply treated as a 'neuter' unless they elect to provide positive proof.

Drat, a whole day gone past without some moron hi-jacking the thread. You mean: I have to bump it myself? What's the world coming to, that's what I'd like to know..?

I love discussing taboo/family stuff.

I was on literotica chat recently, but got banned. All I said on the Taboo chat group was "Any moms like to go around their kids (18+) in the nude?" That's it. Banned from chat forever. lol!

I love discussing taboo/family stuff.

I was on literotica chat recently, but got banned. All I said on the Taboo chat group was "Any moms like to go around their kids (18+) in the nude?" That's it. Banned from chat forever. lol!
Badly named thread that. Anything but family is allowed sort of. Used to be a family thread but it may have have been disappeared.

Back