The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! And isn't it a lovely one, I'm watching the fellas in the bowling club just across the way. Exciting times.

I'm on a construction site, the security around which, would make a WWII Stalag guard proud.

But the sun is out, I have some access to the internet and so I guess it is good :)

I'm on a construction site, the security around which, would make a WWII Stalag guard proud.

But the sun is out, I have some access to the internet and so I guess it is good :)
Well I hope you have a delightful day and be careful! I'm thinking of taking the day to myself, who knows where it'll lead

Well I hope you have a delightful day and be careful! I'm thinking of taking the day to myself, who knows where it'll lead

Ah, I'm the safety officer. so careful is my stock in trade. :)

And a day to yourself. Fun, frolics and frivolity I hope. :)

Not in a scary way though. Call me a "light kinkster" i think!! Morning you.

We accept all levels of kink here fromt eh kink-curious to the highly kinky. All we try to avoid is the pretentious "I am more kinky than you" kind of kinkster :)

So do I. Met a guy in Manchester recently who seemed keen, but he was a bit young for my liking

Ah, One of the Manchester munches is on my list of social events to start going to. I am sure you can find someone in the age range your are looking for, whatever that may be.

We accept all levels of kink here fromt eh kink-curious to the highly kinky. All we try to avoid is the pretentious "I am more kinky than you" kind of kinkster :)

i suspect those kind of kinksters are normally in a dungeon fucking animals anyway.............

i suspect those kind of kinksters are normally in a dungeon fucking animals anyway.............

Alas, a lot of them our out and about trying to make themselves feel bigger my making others feel bad about themselves. Usually they're not h0laf as good as they claim but it's hard to prove it :)

Alas, a lot of them our out and about trying to make themselves feel bigger my making others feel bad about themselves. Usually they're not h0laf as good as they claim but it's hard to prove it :)

Well, they are not the kind of people I want to talk to anyway!

I'm far more interested in talking to like minded "Nice" perverted souls!!

So. I guess I should tell you all what I'm interested in..........

Obviously, I like the ffm situation. I am a male with a cock after all.
I also adore all things anal. Like, to the point where I think it's an obsession.
Recently got to thinking that mmf could be truly hot.
Add to that the action of sucking a guys cock and suddenly I'm all flush
Then more recently I found the idea of watersports to be a major turn on.

I guess I'm like most. It's not about it being right, it's about it being "wrong" that MAKES it right.

So. I guess I should tell you all what I'm interested in..........

Obviously, I like the ffm situation. I am a male with a cock after all.
I also adore all things anal. Like, to the point where I think it's an obsession.
Recently got to thinking that mmf could be truly hot.
Add to that the action of sucking a guys cock and suddenly I'm all flush
Then more recently I found the idea of watersports to be a major turn on.

I guess I'm like most. It's not about it being right, it's about it being "wrong" that MAKES it right.
I'm into the idea of Mmf myself, would like to try anal obviously with that patient someone.

I would love to try out the whole submissive thing, have sex outdoors too.

Oh and 18 was too young. I'm 29, would like someone around my age or older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back