The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a knob, my vast profits are not used on alcohol or drugs, so my backward friend I say you are wrong...

So I guess you were a failure at school neither achiving academic or technical success, leaving the hospitality industry the only route open to you. You watched a couple of episodes of ready steady cook, bought your self a set of globals and decided to call yourself a chef!

P.S Most of the Quality food served in your "establishment" probably comes from scotland.

Fuckwit

Lucky monkey.

btw, thank you for using the term "fuckwit". I've not heard it for ages and it made me laugh!

So I guess you were a failure at school neither achiving academic or technical success, leaving the hospitality industry the only route open to you. You watched a couple of episodes of ready steady cook, bought your self a set of globals and decided to call yourself a chef!

P.S Most of the Quality food served in your "establishment" probably comes from scotland.

Fuckwit

None of my produce is sourced from Scotland you ninny... I only use English meat and fish and buy fresh produce locally... It's called “jobs for the boys” my dear, unhealthy, ginger haired, underachieving, cave dwelling friend.

None of my produce is sourced from Scotland you ninny... I only use English meat and fish and buy fresh produce locally... It's called “jobs for the boys” my dear, unhealthy, ginger haired, underachieving, cave dwelling friend.

I wont get into an argument based on ethnicity my jellied eel munchin chum.

I wont get into an argument based on ethnicity my jellied eel munchin chum.

To be honest my educationally challenged friend, it matters not the topic of the argument as one suspects that, your understanding of anything apart from deep fat-frying pizza or Mars Bars is extremely limited...

To be honest my educationally challenged friend, it matters not the topic of the argument as one suspects that, your understanding of anything apart from deep fat-frying pizza or Mars Bars is extremely limited...

You forgot Irn Bru!

If only you weren't three point seven five times the girl in the drawing...

My aren't we just a right charmer tonight!

I bet you are a real hard man making waitresses cry and ordering your kp's around like pieces of shit! I've met plenty of your ilk before, arrogant cunts drunk on the little power which they've gained through backstabbing their way to the top of the dunghill. Well my efeminate saxon chum you can get tae fuck!

My aren't we just a right charmer tonight!

I bet you are a real hard man making waitresses cry and ordering your kp's around like pieces of shit! I've met plenty of your ilk before, arrogant cunts drunk on the little power which they've gained through backstabbing their way to the top of the dunghill. Well my efeminate saxon chum you can get tae fuck!

Oi William Wallace, such Internet generated aggression can not be health...

*pats jock's arm and gives harmony a hug*

Morning all! Again, hope you are all well. :rose: Weather here is looking good - no rain. Yah!

How's the job searching going, harmony? and JD, you looking forward to october? ;)

Morning all! Again, hope you are all well. :rose: Weather here is looking good - no rain. Yah!

How's the job searching going, harmony? and JD, you looking forward to october? ;)

Yeah its getting close! Got all my things sorted out now just waiting for the day! Been trying to learn a few phrases in Czech but its a devilish hard language to master, might have to make do with my german. It will be an adventure regardless! How have you been doll? Every thing fine in the metropolis? Hobiton is still the same, boring!:rose:

Yeah its getting close! Got all my things sorted out now just waiting for the day! Been trying to learn a few phrases in Czech but its a devilish hard language to master, might have to make do with my german. It will be an adventure regardless! How have you been doll? Every thing fine in the metropolis? Hobiton is still the same, boring!:rose:

Yeah, I had a go at mastering Russian - failed terribly:eek: I'll stick with Arabic lol

It will be an adventure:rose: Take it from one who knows.

Everything is fine in the metropolis, although I am one day going to convince you to come in from Hobiton and have a drink with me in the big, bad city ;)

There's not many TA jobs around atm but I've got a form to fill in for one and I'm in the process of looking at nurserys too.

Morning campers, hope every body bar one has a good weekend.
Few ales tonight me thinks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back