The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had some sunshine yesterday but back to the usual crap today. Even the ducks are pissed off.

Well we had LondonNorth's one in the BDSM personals section which has been moved to the main Lit personals board. So, in the interest of not scaring all the nilla people who hang out there, I propose a new thread. Here it is. Enjoy :rose:

I disagree with the proposal...

I disagree with the proposal...

Poppet, the first post on this thread was posted in 2006 and I really couldn't give a rat's ass whether you agree with it or not. You're a pathetic, dickless little troll.

dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

Is the hair on this troll organic?

It looks a bit too green to be organic!

No, this is unfortunately not an organically grown troll. Trolls like DC who are stuffed full of PESTicides are highly toxic, full of noxious, smelly manure and are not to be approached without a biohazard suit and a supersoaker filled with napalm. You have been warned.

Last edited:
No, this is unfortunately not an organically grown troll. Trolls like DC who are stuffed full of PESTicides are highly toxic, full of noxious, smelly manure and are not to be approached without a biohazard suit and a supersoaker filled with napalm. You have been warned.

*Nods*

*Takes warning seriously and considers having it branded on her ass 'Stay away from Trolls'*

Thank you for such wise words VD

I can't call you VD, it sounds so.....rude.

It will have to be Velvet:kiss:

I know. Didn't think that one through really did I?

Nothing rude about SS... unless you're hissing at someone I guess.

I have always thought that too about VD, but never been bold enough to say anything... lol...
But it doesnt matter as much, because you are sweet enough to stop it being rude anyway ;)

*hug* for both you and Shy.. :rose:

I have always thought that too about VD, but never been bold enough to say anything... lol...
But it doesnt matter as much, because you are sweet enough to stop it being rude anyway ;)

*hug* for both you and Shy.. :rose:

Hugs back at'cha xx

*big breath in*

"Hello My name is shy slave and I like trolls"

There I said it.

This is the 12 step programme isn't it?

Morning everyone :rose: Hope y'all are well.

Finally getting some better weather here in the UK:D

Morning campers. Hope all is well in Kinkshire. Been kind o busy with work to save up pennys. At least the sun is shinning.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back