The Things We Do For Love (Bi, MMF, Trans)

Jack Gordon

Jack now felt the full impact of Heather's fingers on his prostate as she milked and stroked him, while Amy continued to suck and lick his cock, and Heather kept playing with his balls, too. Having been invited to do so by Amy, she now joined her sister in sucking and licking his cock as well.

"Sis, let's make him cum on our faces. Add your finger to mine in his prostate and see what does about that," Heather invited Amy as Jack visibly strained not to cum just yet.

"Maybe our lips and hair, too....even our chins and breasts. Then we can lick it off each other," she suggested.

That was almost enough in the talk to make Jack cum, but he did his best to hold out until Amy could do her work, too. He was eager for her finger to join Heather's next to his prostate, after all....rubbing it just the right way.

Jack now felt the full impact of Heather's fingers on his prostate as she milked and stroked him, while Amy continued to suck and lick his cock, and Heather kept playing with his balls, too. Having been invited to do so by Amy, she now joined her sister in sucking and licking his cock as well.

"Sis, let's make him cum on our faces. Add your finger to mine in his prostate and see what does about that," Heather invited Amy as Jack visibly strained not to cum just yet.

"Maybe our lips and hair, too....even our chins and breasts. Then we can lick it off each other," she suggested.

That was almost enough in the talk to make Jack cum, but he did his best to hold out until Amy could do her work, too. He was eager for her finger to join Heather's next to his prostate, after all....rubbing it just the right way.

Amy slowly eased her hand next to Heather, both hands fumbling just a bit as Amy finally guided her finger next to Heather's and slid up feeling Jacks tight ring resist at first and then give way and Amy pushed further alongside Heathers'.
Then she licked Jacks cock slowly up and down , turning to Heather " This is so hot, sis, I hope Jacks gives us a treat, I so want to taste "..

Jack Gordon

Jack felt that second finger and he just couldn't hold out much longer. His balls churned, his cock twitched, and before he knew it, jet after jet of his hot cum shot out of the head of his dick, landing on each of his sisters, though with more control once he was able to aim it.

It was a massive load, too....all that build-up coming out of him, hitting each of his sisters as he groaned and ached with the pleasure and pain. He gasped and sighed, while Heather actively moaned and withdrew her fingers from his asshole, indicating that Amy should do so as well. She looked truly delighted and began licking Amy's face for some of his slimy cum.

Amy had felt Jack's ring get every so tight on her and Heather's fingers, her hand hand still wrapped firmly around Jack's swollen shaft then the first blast of hot cream jetting out, most of it landing on her cheek, forehead, even her hair. Then even more and she managed to get some in her mouth on on her lips, before Heather's mouth was right there, catching a full splash. Amy's hand held firmly , now slick with cum as she slowly drew her hand up, milking the stalk into Heather's open waiting mouth. Then Heather moved back just a bit so Amy could get her llips on the last small drops, then Heather and Amy looked at each other, parts of there faces and lips shining with the glistening love juice as Heather begin licking Amy's face, using her fingers to swab some into Amy's mouth and they embraced in the most erotic kiss, toss swapping, the gooey substance between mouths , Amy's hand finally slipped from around Jacks shaft and their kisses went on.

Jack Gordon

"Ah...damn, sisters of mine. You two are truly delicious. Now, let me taste it. Let's share my cum. I've never done that before, but I want to share the experience with you. You girls have been amazing lovers. I definitely want to thank you and pleasure you as well," he said, planting a kiss on their lips to play tonsil hockey with them.....

"Go ahead, lick it all up...but, after that, it's time for me to taste you ladies....," he smiled...eager to thank them......

Amy turned to Heather , then used her tongue to gather all the cum in her mouth and showed Heather and Jack how she swallowed it all, opening her mouth wide when done and for sure it was all gone. Heather smiled " Amy, you're such a slut !, and a bit selfish ! " Jack bent again to Heather, knowing her mouth was still quite full and their tongues met.
Amy watched, but couldn't help her hand from drifting behind her, up her dress, finding Heather's toy still tightly held there. She closed her eyes, tasting the residue of Jacks' seed as she began working the toy in and out of her, knowing what she wanted..needed.. a nice hard cock fucking her, even more of Heather's toys. Heather was right , I am a slut.
Amy wondering why Heather had been so quite ?
Amy hoped that Heather knew what Amy wanted and needed and that Heather would maneuver them all to satisfy everyone's' needs and desires.
Heather knew..
Amy felt the toy fucking her, her hips bouncing on it, her panties tight around her fully hard now, brushing the inside of the front of the panties.. With a deep breath then exhale, Amy felt the front of her panties flooded with wetness as she sighed and withdraw the plug..

Jack's eyes grew as he saw Amy and Heather playing with that toy, smelled Amy's pre-cum....and suddenly he had a better idea of what sort of pace his sisters really intended....not that he minded. Perhaps they were ready for more sluttiness sooner than he first realized...such a delicious prospect.

Still, he didn't just grab yet...after all, he wanted to enjoy both of them, didn't he? Jack closed the distance and began fondling both Heather's breasts and Amy's now empty ass....he kissed each of them in turn with tongue. He grinned as he played with Heather's nipples and Amy's buns...

"You ladies....you both pleased me a lot. Now, what other games shall we play?" he asked them eagerly.

Amy smiled and turned to look at Heather. " Heather, you have always kinda led the way, what do you think / " as Amy made a sweet innocent face and batted her eyelashes..
" Well ? ", she added coyly.

Jack Gordon

"Mind if I play with my own toy?" Heather giggled, running to her room and bringing back the strap-on with thigh harness.

"Well, brother....sister....I need my turn with Jack, but no reason to neglect Amy. Amy, sweetie, hand me the lube, will you? Jack....big brother....care to fuck me while I peg Amy? Once you're nice and ready, nice and slick with my juices, you can stick it in Amy's nicely lubed ass. And trust me, you'll get even more pleasure than I do from that, even with the 'feel-do' function. You're the boss, but this is my suggestion, based on experience. Let me....show you what I've learned in terms of pleasing Amy....Amy lie down on all fours and prepare to get it hard. Jack, there's a nice crevice between parts of my thigh harness that can allow you inside my pussy," Heather urged him.

"So you don't need much foreplay right now, I take it?" Jack asked, deferring for the moment to Heather's experience as the aggressor.

"Not now....I need to be fucked and have you push inside Amy....and Amy needs it, too, don't you? And I need to see you fuck Amy's butt, too," she smiled wickedly at him.

"Okay, but I warn you, that once I get started, I'm taking charge," Jack warned.

"Please do, big brother," Heather continued her evil grin.

Amy got on all fours as Heather ordered. Jack knelt at her side as Heather adjusted the harness and prepared to slip into it. Jack raised the back of Amy's short dress and folded in up onto her back. He stared at Amy, small tight ass, her sexy cheeks bisected by the thin thong in back, the middle part buried in her crevice, the top small triangle in the center looking so erotic. He kneaded each of her buttery soft cheeks as Heather joined them, the strap on extended out in front of her as she moved between Amys spread legs.
' Jack, why don't you add some lubricant to this" , she waved the strap on up and down. ' Take your time , maybe help guide it into Amy, if you'd like. Then please get behind me and show me your love".

Jack Gordon

Jack grinned at that idea and began lubing up the dildo as well as Amy's asshole, before he then helped Heather put it in Amy's bottom and he himself slid into Heather's pussy, pushing deeper with each stroke....and thus pushing Heather deeper into Amy....he started fucking Heather more aggressively, too, while enjoying the view of both her ass and Amy's....loving the part of both ladies' buttocks as they spread and received a good fucking....Jack buried inside Heather, Heather inside Amy.

Heather especially loved it.....taking her sister and being taken by her brother, him taking charge again, no more need to guide or mentor him in this....he was finding his sexual feet and dominating them as he should. She had succeeded in seducing him, and now he was balls deep inside her, while she furiously took Amy's "pussy"....now closer and closer to the prostate. Ready to bottom out very soon indeed.

"God, ladies....this is damned good....very good! How are you ladies feeling now?" he asked, though Heather's hips told him everything...and Heather watched Amy's hips for signs of Amy's pleasure....also stroked her cock while Jack played with her own clit.

Amy felt Heather's gentle entry into her, parting her rosebud easily after the toy had been there. Still, this was larger and she felt her hot canal gripping every millimeter as she was invaded. Heather was gentle, easing forward, stopping a little to let Amy adjust. With Jack entering her from behind, it was hard, very hard to concentrate but she leaned forward into Amy, managed to undue to dress falseness behind Amy's' neck, peal it down then run her hands over Amy's' shelf bra to find her hard pointed nipples. Heather rubbed them as squeezed hard as she pushed forward burying herself deep in Amy. Amy let out a small squeal at first , then pushed her hips back, wiggled them and spread her legs even wider, actually slowly pushing her hips back.
Heather stopped rolling Amys' nipples but kept her fingers on the very hard tips. Then Jack psuhed hard into Heather and she pushed even furtehr into Amy completely filling her bottom. Heather cried out at the sudden onslaught..
" J A C K", she wheezed pushing her rear back onto Jack and withdrawing slightly form Amy "then " 'Amy, I think Jack is gonna have his way".

Jack Gordon

Jack fully enjoyed going deeper inside Heather, getting the forbidden thrill of screwing his own sister at last, even as he watched her take their sister, Amy anally...it was evident, however, that there was so much more that could be done, and now it was time for him to initiate Amy himself...Amy clearly needed it.

Seeing the opening, Jack pulled out of Heather and grabbed Amy's hips to ease his cock inside her....putting first the head, and then the base inch by inch, letting Amy's asshole swallow him up, sinking deeper toward her bowels. He wanted Amy to truly experience their union at last, and he badly wanted to fuck Amy now...he really put it deep inside her....closer to her prostate....and her boi pussy was so damn tight and hot, too, gripping his cock.

There was still the matter of Heather, though.....and Jack had a brilliant idea, "Alright, Heather....you still have that strap-on....why don't you ease it into my ass....let me be the meat in the sandwich for now."

Heather grinned....sure, Jack was generally dominant, but for once, she would get to top him in a way.....and bring him pleasure like he had never experienced before.

Amy felt the unwelcome feeling of Heather withdrawing leaving a void and was ready to moan but then felt something bigger , hotter press into her. She knew it had to be Jack and her heart jumped, knowing she had to be the best for Jack, she wanted to show him more than just appreciation for all his protection and help in the past.. she hoped he could bring him some sexual joy, let him , who had shown so much restraint in his being responsible, enjoy new and different things , bring him bliss in things he had never known.
She felt Jack ease in, thankful for his thoughtfulness of going slowly with his 'size', and he kept sliding and sliding into her her ass, like it would never end. Amy had nerve ever felt anything like this. After what seemed to take forever, she fey his body against her ass cheeks, meaning he must be all the way inside her. It was an 'Oh God" moment as Amy felt so completely filled, She knew she was very hot and very tight, 'back there'. Then Heather pushed into Jack very hard, causing back to bury the last inch or so and they all basically grunted.. Then Heather held them pinned there.....

Jack Gordon

It hurt like a son of a bitch at first, but Jack put it out of his mind until the prostate was affected and he began to enjoy it.....he could tell that Heather took some naughty pleasure out of sodomizing her elder brother....and she probably wanted to be punished for that....he would have to think of something for that.

But it helped a lot more that he was inside that hot, tight booty of his younger sister, Amy...pressing toward her prostate, meanwhile, Heather, evidently feeling a bit penitent, started stroking his balls, her hips and her hands together working with her strap-on to force him deeper inside Amy....and it was glorious....he reveled in pounding Amy's tush, feeling that smooth bottom under him. His dick kept going further and further into her bowels and finally reaching the prostate, just as Heather did with him. He began eagerly and enthusiastically stroking Amy's dick and balls, too....masturbating her to get her response.

Meanwhile, just as Jack started kissing Amy's back and neck, even her shoulders with affection, Heather did the same to him while her hips pressed her into him, and his hips pressed him into Amy. Jack wondered how it felt for Amy....was it like having two people take her ass at once or something? How did she like the reach around.....

Heather began cumming loudly, too, while Jack tried to hold back, be the responsible one, cum last.....let the others, the ladies cum first....but he didn't know how much longer he could wait until he spilled his load deep within.

Amy was almost in another world. Having Jack buried deep within and then feeling the extra 'push' when Heather fucked Jack and forced him deeper into Amy was like a non-stop erotic dream that just kept getting better and better. The thought and now feelings that she was being used for pleasure made her easily slip into her 'slut' role. And with Heather directing things it was sure not to end soon and Amy didn't have to worry about what was 'next'.
Amy heard Heather cry out and felt Jack hold his pushing for a moment.
With Heather panting , she withdrew from behind Jack and he held still buried in Amy, feeling her using her inner muscles to squeeze around his buried shaft.
Heather slipped the harness off and moved to their side.
She gently put her hand on Amy's shoulder. "turn over honey, on your back'. Jack reluctantly slipped out of Amy as Heather helped Amy roll onto her back, legs spread " Pull your sexy legs up" Heather commanded and Amy raised her legs totally exposing her sexy bottom . 'Jack" Heather nodded and he moved between her legs, his iron hard cock moving back to Amy's hot hole watching the head slip inside as he grabbed each of Amy's spread legs and held them up and apart. Heather straddled Amy's face, her dripping pussy grazing her mouth as she fleet Amy's tongue right there. Heathers fingers went to Amy's nipples and began rubbing, then rolling. Amy bucked, pushing herself onto Jack, taking the length on his cock inside as she licked harder in Heather, twisting and rolling her hips, captured in erotic bliss, wanting it ..needing it

Jack Gordon

Jack couldn't help himself, he was so excited by the way that Amy lay down, her cock in the air and hard, while Heather sat on her face. He began eagerly pounding her booty, going deeper and deeper again inside her bowels, while his hands stroked Amy's cock and balls.....and Amy feasted on Heather's pussy. Jack began to French kiss his middle sister, making out with her while they both enjoyed Amy's favors.

Heather began playing with Amy's nipples, too, stroking the nipples and grinding her pussy down onto her face, rubbing it on her face, even offering Amy a taste of her asshole.

"Damn....Sis is extremely aroused by this," Jack observed, still stroking Amy while fucking her.

Amy felt Heather pressing her pussy down harder on her tongue. The smell was intoxicating, sweet, musky, womanly, all .. as Amy licked away and Heather got into a nice rhythm of rolling her hips forward and back using Amy's tongue to slide the entire length of her slit up to her extended and swollen small cit.
Jack was incredible, sliding deep inside of her, holding her legs spread and up as his hips drove forward and back. He settled in just a little, moving Amy's' thin nyloned thigh up over the front of his thighs. He stopped stroked just for a moment to pull her slender hips even closer to him, then back to Amy's cock. Heather broke her kiss with Jack just for a moment and leaned forward to sweep Amy's cock into her as Jack slowly stroked it. She pinched and rolled Amy nipples even harder and felt Amy writhing beneath all the attention. This was definitely hotter than she imagined.
Amy reached up awkwardly and found Heathers hard nipples and squeezed them. Heather murmured a muffled 'Mmf" around Amy's cock then Heather leaned back up, pressed her crotch down harder against Amy's mouth as Jack drove deeper and fatser into Amy.

Jack Gordon

Jack really got into the act of taking Amy's tight, hot ass while Heather and Amy got into their 69 with a vengeance. He could tell that it wasn't the first time for either of them. He began stroking Amy's balls while Heather sucked her, deliberately making it tougher for Amy to avoid the edge of her release.

"Oh, God, sisters....the two of you, the sight of you licking and sucking each other.....so very hot....and Amy, your ass is so damn tight," Jack now really fought not to cum too fast.

Amy let one hand drop from Heathers nipple, reached around behind Heather, her fingers trailing into Heather's crevice , reaching her tight rear hole as he licked her . Her finger reached further and found all of Heather's wetness, coated her finger then pressed it hard into Heather's anus. Heather shouted and leaned up off Amy's cock, her eyes almost glazed over as she rolled her hips and ground her dripping pussy against Amy's tongue. Breathing hard now, Heather looked at Jack " Fuck her Jack ", 'Fuck her hard' as Jack bucked against Amy's ass. Is was easy to see that Heather was beyond enjoyment and into fullflung sexual ecstasy . Jack pounded into Amy,
Taking long deep strokes, going deep and then withdrawing almost completely,plunging back in as deep as he could. With Amy's' hips tilted he could get maximum penetration. Amy had never ever been fucked like this, most times once the guy was inside , he did short strokes fucking her either deep or half way inside her.
But this was different,every centimeter of Amy's' ass pussy was getting a long slow pounding of excitement and friction, her 'G spot" being excited every single time and more. Every nerve ending was touched and she tried her best to tighten and clench , but Jacks' invading spear seemed relentless. Erotically relentless. She never felt this sexy, this horny, this sensual, this being truly fucked so well.

Jack felt Amy's' hole begin to convulse over and over making it so incredibly tight, like a tightened silk warm wet sleeve around every part of his cock. His hand pumped her shaft harder and he felt it swell and throb....

Last edited:
Jack Gordon

Suddenly, Jack couldn't hold out any longer. The first wonderful experience of fucking his sweet younger sister Amy, taking her delectable ass....so hot, so tight....he couldn't hold out, especially as he saw how Heather still reacted to Amy's efforts and egged him on. He felt one hot spurt of cum after another shoot out of his cock into Amy's bowels, toward her prostate, his cock and balls not caring that this hole could never lead to procreation from his seed. He emptied his sack and collapsed, sweating, before stroking Amy furiously as with he withdrew, and then telling Heather what to do.....

"Ride that cock, Sis....Ride our sister's boy clit....Get it inside you."

Amy felt the hot stream of Jacks load spurt inside of her and it was such an incredible feeling. She knew that Jack had just given her his most precious gift next to his loving feelings, or had she taken it from him ? She could barely hear what Jack said, but as he began to withdraw from her bottom, she dropped her legs behind Jack and wrapped them around the back of Jacks' thighs trying to hold him there and then bucked her hips against his hand still holding her hard throbbing clit. Jack knew Amy was at the brink, no more time for Heather to to reposition, so he did what seemed natural and pumped Amy's' cock as Heather rolled her nipples hard.
Amy felt herself rising to the pinnacle to orgasm, feeling Jacks hand and Heathers' finger as well as part of Jack's cream inside her, leaking down the back of her thighs.
Lost in those thoughts and feelings, she shuddered and felt her uncontrollable release start and her milk burst from her cock in spurts, covering Jacks hand..

Jack Gordon

The three of them having cum at last, Jack leaned over to kiss first Heather and then Amy on the lips again and pulled both of them closer to him.

"I think that we need a little breather....perhaps a bite to eat, even. Want to order some pizza? My treat. We could sit and watch a movie, too. Just take a little spell between fucks. I need to rest my cock a bit before I pound the two of you again."

He smiled at both ladies, knowing that they had truly worn him out.....and it was very much worthwhile.

Amy lay back, exhausted, sated, almost a lovestruck feeling. Feeling Jacks' fresh cum still running down the back of her thigh, she reached back, rubbed her finger to gather up any remains then brought it to her lips. Heather and Jack watched as she sensuously licked her finger clean with a wry smile.
Then she said " Pizza, okay", licking her lips.
Jack realized that Amy was incredible. Heather was amazed how much Amy had 'come out', but she smiled and said 'Sis, your makeup is ruined, let me clean you up and have a redo ". Amy rose to Heather then leaned to Jack, gave him a slow sexy kiss, letting her hand drop to his flaccid cock. ' Jack, I hope I didn't surprise you too much.. but I wanted to show my.. ah ... ah .. affection for all the wonderful things I know you have done for us".. She continued to stroke his soft cock with little response.. " and I want you to know I'll be there for you whatever you need and I know Heather will be too". She broke her kiss and took Heathers' hand as they walked to the bedroom.
' Oh and I would like some sausage on my pizza and in my..." she let the sentence end...

Last edited:
Jack Gordon

Jack chuckled at that. He was truly happy at last. He had come home and they had, too....whatever else happened, they would be together. Jack knew that now. He understood now what his future was....to be with Amy and Heather for life....and yes, to share in their weird, kinky fun...their adventures. He had been the responsible older brother, but now he could be the lover at last.

"Oh, don't worry, Sis. You'll get plenty of sausage....and so will you, Heather. Now, run along and get made up again, girls," he laughed, picking up the phone to call for delivery.

He couldn't help lick his lips at the sight of their naked asses as they walked away, either.

Back