The Temptation (Closed for MzSeductress)

Bill sighed as he watched Rebecca climb into the shower. He listened to her talk, but he didn't move. As she turned the water on he watched the water fall over her body. He was caught watching the water falling over her amazing body, against not being able to look away from her sex appeal that she was flaunting in the open.

Rebecca couldn't help but giggle " If you want to join me Bill you can.. I promise.. I'll behave" she grinned and wet her hair letting the water run through it knowing he was watching her every move as the water ran over her skin,

Bill sighed as he heard her. He watched the water run over her hair, and he couldn't resist. He walked over, climbing into the shower with her. He sighed as he stared down at her naked body, and felt the water hitting his body as he stood there. "ahhhh god..... that water feels so good..."

Rebecca grinned knowing she had him wrapped around her finger and she turned looking at him as the water ran over him. She trailed her finger down his chest and looked at him " We don't have to do this once Bill.. Mel won't ever find out and.. Well both get to help each other out.. Once I get enough money.. I'll be moving out and then.. we don't have to continue if you don't want? " she said hoping he did want to

He stared at Rebecca as her hand trailed down his chest. He listened to her as he groaned, "No.... god we cant do this..... its wrong...... it had to be just this once...... I am taking a chance being in the shower with you, Mel can be home at any minute." He felt his eyes dropping to her tits, his mind racing as he sighed, "God.... we took a chance, I came inside you twice..." he said as his hand touched her stomach, "I cant get you pregnant..."

He stared at Rebecca as her hand trailed down his chest. He listened to her as he groaned, "No.... god we cant do this..... its wrong...... it had to be just this once...... I am taking a chance being in the shower with you, Mel can be home at any minute." He felt his eyes dropping to her tits, his mind racing as he sighed, "God.... we took a chance, I came inside you twice..." he said as his hand touched her stomach, "I cant get you pregnant..."

Rebecca smiled and shook her head " If you did I'll just say it's my idiot ex's"she laughed jokingly " I'm certain you didn't John.. I'm on the shot and I'll take a morning after.. I'm fine..She won't catch us.." she said and leaned up kissing him and trailing her lips to his neck then ear.. " We can't stop.. I don't want to. . I've never felt anything that good"she said in a sexy whispher.

Bill sighed as he heard her talk about the baby. "The shot...you told me to pull out earlier..." he said as she leaned in, kissing his neck which made him groan. He heard her sexy whisper as he responded, "God no.... we cant do this again.... I am a married man..." he said as he felt her lips on his neck again. His hands moving to her hips, then sliding to touch her bare, firm ass.

Rebecca sighed as he touched her moving to her ass and she groaned saying " We can't help it baby.. we can't keep our hands off of each other. . We can't stay away " she sighed kissing his neck more and rubbing his chest feeling his semi hard cock.

She looked up at him and met his lips giving him a deep kiss to stop his worries again knowing he liked it.

Bill was trying to resist Rebecca, but it was impossible. She was like a drug, and right now, she had him addicted. He felt her lips against his neck, and it silenced his fight. His hands squeezed her ass a bit as she moved her lips up, kissing him. He kissed back, his lips pressing into hers as he slid his tongue into her mouth. The water from the shower falling over the top of both of them.

Rebecca moaned into the kiss as he deepened it her hands moving to the back of his head sighing as he pulled her close to his body holding her against him by her ass. She panTed against his lips and groaned " Mmmm see Bill.. you like it. . I can feel it "

Bill heard Rebecca as he pulled her close to him. He sighed, "Rebecca.... this is wrong..... very wrong..." he groaned as he began to kissing her again. Her lips calling to him, and his lips needing to be against hers. He felt their kiss become more passionate as her body was pressed against him. He tried to keep his mind off of sex, but she would not let him. His cock beginning to harden yet again. He could not believe how turned on she got him in such a short period of time.

Rebecca sighed feeling him harden for her again and he deepened the Kiss before she could and although he was muttering about how wrong it was she was certain how right his body thought it was.

She sighed as his lips kissed her trailing down her neck and to her breasts and she let out a soft moan feeling his lips on her nipple and wondered if he wanted more as her hands moved down to stroke his cock.

Bill could not believe what he was doing. His lips moved to her breast, and he sucked her rock hard nipple into his mouth. He flicked it with his tongue before he took his mouth off of her breast and moved to her other one. He sucked on her second nipple hard, loving how hard they got for him.

He felt her hand stroke his cock, and he groaned against her chest, "ahhhh god.... what am I doing.... your sister will be home soon..." he admitted. Her hand filled his body with pleasure, and he could not stop thinking about how hard she had made him cum twice already today.

Rebecca moaned and leaned into him his talented lips pleasuring her nipples She grinned and said " Your enjoying me just as much as I'm enjoying you Bill... I love the way you touch me.. The way your cock fucks me.. Mmm I don't think I can get enough"

Bill groaned as he heard her sexy voice. He knew he wanted her, but he knew it was dangerous. He pulled his lips off of her nipple and sighed. "God..... your sister.... will be home..." he gasped for air. He looked at her naked body, his cock rock hard as he tried to control himself. "We already went too far.... I came in you twice Rebecca....." he sighed.

Rebecca grinned and kissed him deeply "I want you to cum for me again,. Cum in my mouth"she said sexily and kissed her way down his body sliding to her knees the water running over her knowing she must have looked like a wet dream.

Bill heard her and sighed, he felt her kissing him. As she broke the kiss, he heard her ask him to cum for her again and he groaned, "God.... but your sister...." He was interrupted by her lips kissing down his body as she slid to her knees in the shower. He looked down, seeing the water running over her as she took his cock into her mouth. He groaned, "ahhhhh fuck Rebecca...."

Rebecca moaned hearing his words lost as she slid his cock into his mouth and began sacking his cock like she knew he liked it. A small part of her wanted Mel to see how her husband's cock should be treated but majority of her loved the naughty feeling of fucking bill when Melissa wasn't home it was their little secret and it helped her relieve tension.

Bill felt his hands grip her hair as she sucked his cock into her mouth. He felt his eyes close as he sighed, "ahhhh oh my god.... you are so bad..... fuck Rebecca..." He began to breath heavily, his mind lost in the act of what they were doing. His cock began to harden in her mouth, as he thought about fucking her in the shower.

Rebecca groaned and gasped as he began to fuck her mouth . She moaned taking his cocktail and grew wet from what he was doing. She was horns and couldn't take it anymore " Mmmm fuclick me bill..please" she groaned needing him again.

Bill looked at her, feeling her mouth working his cock like a sex goddess. He felt her pull off his cock and moan for him to fuck her. He grabbed her shoulders, pulling her up. He was a man possessed, and he needed to cum. He pushed her against the wall of the shower, his hard cock right at the opening of her pussy as he pushed the head inside of her.

Rebecca moaned loudly as he pushed her against the wall and began fucking her again and she reached back holding his head that was kissing her neck from behind. "OH GOD YEAHHH!" Rebecca panted placing her hands on the wall in front of her writhing with pleasure as he pummeled into her.

Bill felt his hands move to her ass, holding her as he pushed his cock deep into her pussy. His hips starting to thrust wildly, his need taking over all of his bodily control. He felt one of her legs wrap around him as he fucked her. His lips on her neck, sucking as he grunted, "Fuck....... you are such a slut, god I love your pussy...."

Rebecca groaned and couldn't respond anything but a moan as he took her. " Ohhh fucking take me Bill this fucking slutty cunt is yours" she said breathless gasping as she felt her orgasm building as he used her like she liked it.

Last edited:
Back