The Siren's Call

I turn my head and kiss at your neck and nibble at your ear , whispering. "Help me get these bottoms off. My pussy is aching for you."

"Oh?" I grin, "If the lady insist..."

I grab the string of her bikini bottoms, untying them... I kiss her on her shoulder, watching to see if the cowgirl is watching and the peels the bottoms off her...

I drop one hand between her legs... my fingers trailing over warm sex, my heart racing as I feel the wetness and warmth of her...

Last edited:
This latest glimpse from the corner of my eye makes them widen, seeing her new state of undress. This is something new, indeed...

"Oh?" I grin, "If the lady insist..."

I grab the string of her bikini bottoms, untying them... I kiss her on her shoulder, watching to see if the cowgirl is watching and the peels the bottoms off her...

I drop one hand between her legs... my fingers trailing over warm sex, my heart racing as I feel the wetness and warmth of her...

I lean into your hand, my clit needing the friction of your fingers. I know she's watching which makes me smile. My hand snakes back and starts to stroke his cock through his trunks..."My my....you are hard...." I look straight at him, my eye unwavering..."Fuck me, please."

Not needing to be told twice I remove my hands from her body and quickly, almost desperately, pull the string on my trunks and push them down just enough for by throbbing cock to flop out... it's warm head, lubricated with a few drops of pre-cum slaps against her thigh...

"Fuck..." I groan, "I'm so excited after all the writing... and that sexy girl watching..." I grin, and guide my cock between her legs, rubbing the head up and down her folds...

Not needing to be told twice I remove my hands from her body and quickly, almost desperately, pull the string on my trunks and push them down just enough for by throbbing cock to flop out... it's warm head, lubricated with a few drops of pre-cum slaps against her thigh...

"Fuck..." I groan, "I'm so excited after all the writing... and that sexy girl watching..." I grin, and guide my cock between her legs, rubbing the head up and down her folds...

I moan. "Don't tease me." Biting my bottom lip, my curvy body rubs into you, whispering in Creole to you. "I need you inside me."

Grinning at her whimpering... I lean back and push my hip forward, pushing my pulsing cock into her warmth... the soft walls of her pussy gripping me tight...

"Oh..." I groan, "Too good Siren!"

I work myself into her, pushing deeper and deeper into her, very slowly picking up the pace as I saw my cock back and forth...

Grinning at her whimpering... I lean back and push my hip forward, pushing my pulsing cock into her warmth... the soft walls of her pussy gripping me tight...

"Oh..." I groan, "Too good Siren!"

I work myself into her, pushing deeper and deeper into her, very slowly picking up the pace as I saw my cock back and forth...

I cry out and sigh in pleasure, moving with you, clenching my pussy around your cock. "oh very good." Sounding very pleased with the feel of him inside me. My hips move back onto his cock.

I grit my teeth in pleasure as she moves with me... on my thrusting into her, my one hand taking hold of her hip to help steady myself and guide her movements...

Grunting and groaning... the sound of skin slapping against skin... the cowgirl must be looking by now... I can't see from by position, lying behind Siren, thrusting into her...

I grit my teeth in pleasure as she moves with me... on my thrusting into her, my one hand taking hold of her hip to help steady myself and guide her movements...

Grunting and groaning... the sound of skin slapping against skin... the cowgirl must be looking by now... I can't see from by position, lying behind Siren, thrusting into her...

"I think she went offline. It's just the two of us." I change my position to on my back and pull your mouth to mine, kissing you deeply as I wrap my legs around ur waist.

"Too bad... I kind of enjoyed the audience..." I grin and follows her as she moves onto her back... pushing my cock deep into her straight away...

Her legs wrapped around me I rest my elbows on either side of her, sitting on my knees... this gives me the perfect angle and I begin increasing the speed of our fucking, pushing hard and deep into her... her warm, wet, sun soaked body feeling amazing as I drive into her, her warm body gripping my throbbing cock as it moves inside of her...

"Fuck, I'm going to have to drop by this beach more in the future!" I grin, the cum boiling as my balls slap against her ass...

"Too bad... I kind of enjoyed the audience..." I grin and follows her as she moves onto her back... pushing my cock deep into her straight away...

Her legs wrapped around me I rest my elbows on either side of her, sitting on my knees... this gives me the perfect angle and I begin increasing the speed of our fucking, pushing hard and deep into her... her warm, wet, sun soaked body feeling amazing as I drive into her, her warm body gripping my throbbing cock as it moves inside of her...

"Fuck, I'm going to have to drop by this beach more in the future!" I grin, the cum boiling as my balls slap against her ass...

I moan , arching into your body, my hand moving on my clit. My smile a wicked grin as suckle at ur neck. I whisper in ur ear..."Come inside me...Let me feel it."

Hours of writing, rubbing her hot body and now feeling her tight body squeezing my cock as I thrusts into her has me on the verge of cumming... hearing her moan, suck on my neck and begginly whisper in my ear is enough to push me over...

"Ahhh!" I growl and pushes myself as deep into her as possible, my throbbing cock expanding as my release explodes from its tip, jet after jet of hot gooey cum coating the insides of her hot pussy...

Hours of writing, rubbing her hot body and now feeling her tight body squeezing my cock as I thrusts into her has me on the verge of cumming... hearing her moan, suck on my neck and begginly whisper in my ear is enough to push me over...

"Ahhh!" I growl and pushes myself as deep into her as possible, my throbbing cock expanding as my release explodes from its tip, jet after jet of hot gooey cum coating the insides of her hot pussy...

I wrap tightly around you, clenching down on ur cock as you spurt into me.. The chair creeks slightly with out movements. My orgasm hits me hard and I spasm around you,crying out, my nails grazing your skin. As we both start to calm, coming down from what was pretty good sex, I ask. "You ever going to tell le ur first name? Do you u have a nickname or something? It hard to tell from that screen name."

I quiver as I empty myself into her... she clings tightly to me throughout, her body convulsing as her orgasm hits too, her nails grazing over the skin of my back...

I grin as we lay together, our breathing returning to normal, catching our bearings... she asks me my name...

"Hmm, want to know that?" I asks, "Sure..." I lean in a whispers in her ear...

Last edited:
*pulls off the invisibility cloak with a flourish* Wow, this really does come in handy! XD

*walks out to the beach, Alberto following her with a tray of food. Sits at a small chair at a table with a huge umbrella where Alberto sets the food*

I sneak up and oh-so-casually set a picture next to the tray of goodies, before stretching out for a good sleep.

*oogles Ian somerholder and hugs her new best friend* Thank you.....I just love his smile...*winks*

"Really? You made it past his perky nips?" XD

The hug is returned before I raise my drink in a toast. "To shirtless, perky nips."

*clinks glasses together* May they be the "little death" of us all.

You know, they're considering him for 50 Shades of Grey, the movie. My guess is it'd be rated NC-17

*looks shocked* He's actually who i pictured for that role. That and the one as Rourke for that In Death book series.

He does do tortured and confused rather well in front of a camera. Its its the cajun in him.

*gasps* Oh, I know... not to mention it'd be refreshing in a way to see him outside the role of playboy vampire.

Back