The sentence game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tears in the sun.

(Just a thought: To sweeten the challenge of the exercise, why not allow multiple answers in one given word? Example, the last word was "sun." Anyone else who'd like to add their idea, may post it, so that we have other versions of the same last word. Again, it only crossed my mind.):p

Sanctimonious usurpers, nullified.

(Just a thought: To sweeten the challenge of the exercise, why not allow multiple answers in one given word? Example, the last word was "sun." Anyone else who'd like to add their idea, may post it, so that we have other versions of the same last word. Again, it only crossed my mind.):p

Sanctimonious usurpers, nullified.

Needing unusual love, Louis is fucking iguanas every December.

(Sincere apologies for the double posting above: my server didn't kick-in, and I submitted again, not realizing the first one was accepted already. Again, my apologies.)

Decadent emir, cruising elfin maze, bedded every rabbit.

Robotic androids bed beauties in Texas.

Thelma's erotic nude dancing every night caused incalculable erections simultaneously.

Sugary intoxicants make undergarments loose,
thirsty acquiescence naughtily extracted,
occupants under sheets liberally yielding.

Discreet invitations, secretly passed, attract treacherously cunning hijackers.

Harlots invite Johns, asking cash, kissing erotically, reacting sensually.

Nice to see you again, Emily. I must get to emailing you; it's been far too long.

Harlots invite Johns, asking cash, kissing erotically, reacting sensually.

Nice to see you again, Emily. I must get to emailing you; it's been far too long.

It's nice to see you, Tio. :) It has been too long; I look forward to hearing from you.

Starry-eyed nights spent
unarmed, alone,
lingering,
longing,
yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back