The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
i copied them for you but no image editor......

Literotica : Members : scouries
scouries : View Submissions

Main
- Options

Submissions
- Submit
> View

Forum
- Options

Favorites
- Edit
- Add

Editors
- Find An Editor
- Be An Editor

E-Books
- Samples

Help

Log Out

On this page you can view your existing submissions to Literotica, check on their status, and select any options that might be available for each submission. If you make any changes, you must push the "Save Changes" button at the bottom or they will not be saved. If you would like to make a new submission, please visit the Submit Page.

Important Note: If you turn off the voting on any submission, at any time, that submission will no longer be eligible for awards in the monthly contests. This rule was put in place to prevent people from trying to "lock in" a certain rating. When you turn off voting on a submission, it will no longer be listed in the "ratings" toplist, either. It will, however, still be ranked by number of "views" in the toplist section of the site.

Title Description
Rating Votes Views Category (Language) Date Status
Number of Comments Moderate Public Comments
Turn Voting On/Off Public Comment Board On/Off

Story Submissions:

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.49 11129 848485 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06 approved
Public Comments: 386 Moderate Public Comments
Voting Status
Yes No Public Comment Board: Yes No

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.62 5371 821552 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06 approved
Public Comments: 187 Moderate Public Comments
Voting Status

9/11: "Bin Laden's Babies?" Ch. 01 Siblings fight terrorists & their growing attraction.
4.12 67 8186 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/28/07 Rejected - reason
Public Comments: 34 Moderate Public Comments
Voting Status

A Nun Falls Father, daughter and nun in erotic threesome.
4.76 699 108611 Incest/Taboo (English) 08/31/05 approved
Public Comments: 35 Moderate Public Comments
Voting Status

Allison's Ankle Brother cocks his injured sis.
4.69 972 127924 Incest/Taboo (English) 10/20/06 approved
Public Comments: 47 Moderate Public Comments
Voting Status

"Print Screen" is usually an in out of the way part of your keyboard. Sometimes along the very very top row.

Go over every one of your keys super-closely. You'll find it.

You're all about the details, man! ;)

Calling my brilliant opus a ‘mess-ter-piece’.

*chuckle* He wasn't talking about you :rolleyes:

1 - I haven’t found the “Print Screen Key” – please provide further details.

It's labeled with the cryptic legend "prt scrn". It's at the top of your keyboard. Should be in a row of 3 above the insert, home, page up, etc. keys.

2 - When I do find it do I have to be on my submissions page?

Yep. Screen capture means it captures whatever is on your screen.

3 – What other ‘image editors’ are there? I don’t think I have ms paint.

Here's a free one that has some pretty good features, is a small download, and is simple to use. http://www.irfanview.com/

4 – I then just copy and paste all my submissions and their votes and views and comments into this image editor?

You'll have to take multiple screen shots. You'll have to snap a screen, save it, scroll down, snap another screen, rinse, repeat until you reach the bottom of the submissions page.

You really should crop each image down to just the three columns for score, votes, and views ( which will include # of PCs below by default ) and combine them to create a minimum number of images of manageable size, but I'm not walking you through all of that :p

5 – Once I save the resulting image (and assuming it’s as easy as you’ve described and doesn’t require other steps you’ve omitted) how do I get the image into the thread? (which is the point of this exercise)

You can use the manage attachments feature found below the submit button for posts. You can upload the images to somewhere like photobucket.com, which will give you the forum code to copy and paste directly into your post. You can upload the images to webspace and copy the links into your post, or you can enclose the webspace links in image tags and actually make them display in the post.

Hell, you can send the silly things to me, and I'll crop, host, and post them *laugh* I have a couple of throwaway email addresses I use for questionable ventures.

BTW: You fail to understand that nobody ever questioned your real popularity. What we question is your inflated sense of your popularity that is patently absurd :p

"Print Screen" is usually an in out of the way part of your keyboard. Sometimes along the very very top row.

Go over every one of your keys super-closely. You'll find it.

You're all about the details, man! ;)

On the laptop that you use at the 32 local Starbucks, it in the upper right hand corner area and probably says "PrtSc"

It's labeled with the cryptic legend "prt scrn". It's at the top of your keyboard. Should be in a row of 3 above the insert, home, page up, etc. keys.

Not all keyboards are the same.

But the S-Man is all about the details. I'm SURE he'll be able to find it.

MOONMAN QUOTE: And he's constantly creating new ones to boost his ranking in the Favorites Portal. I ran into a few on his E-Day mess-ter-piece

So now I’m not only ‘robotically’ inflating my vote totals, now I’m creating ALTS to boost my ranking on the FAVORITES list? You’re starting to sound like some of these other pathetic complainers.

You know, when I first ran into the moonman even though he was a little grouchy he also was always straightforward and truthful. You didn’t get the cheap personal shots that so many others use as their stock in trade.

But now? This garbage you’ve been throwing at BFW. Jumping on new authors when they ask for comments on their first stories. Calling my brilliant opus a ‘mess-ter-piece’. This becoming a yes man for the royals. Becoming the fifth member of the miss odious, darkboy, cloudy, and j.j. gang.

jrs

Jim,

My comment was not aimed at you, or your E-Day story. I haven't read yours yet. I believe you have a group of readers who enjoy your writing, and I congratulate you for that.

Now, as to your little friend, BFW. I want you to go back and read what he has written about me. Personal attack, after personal attack, to which I have never lowered my self to his level. All that I have done is give my honest comments regarding his Earth Day Series. And that was the mess-ter-piece I was referring to.

Brian

ETA: I don't jump on new authors. If what they've written is shit, then that's what I tell them. On the other side of the coin, if what they've written is good, or shows promise, then that's what I tell them.

Last edited:
QUOTE D.K.: You know, not to actually sound like I enjoy his work or like him as a person, but he does have a lot of fans out there, real fans, not the ones that he makes up as alts. I'm sure there is a group out there that enjoy his stories.

Thank you my dear, and yes, perhaps surprisingly, there are. The world continues to prove itself a strange and wonderful place…

And as you know (even throughout our stormy periods) I’ve never questioned your popularity, never accused you of using robots or alts to inflate your numbers.

(Mind you, if I ever find out that the poster whose name starts with the 17th letter of the alphabet is you, all bets will be off.)

jrs[/QUOTE]

I use one alt, and have posted stories through her. I don't anymore but I might be inclined to later. I've got too much to do on my plate with the two books I have coming out in June. I do wish you luck, though we don't get along and I really don't like your choice of friends. I enjoy what I do too much to ever be led down the path that I was on once.

Some notes on the above five story results I put up in post #2351:

-As you can see “Daddy”, I Whispered now has over 11,000 votes (not the measly 10,000 darkboy keeps complaining about).

-“Ohhh Mommy”, I Groaned is fast overtaking “Daddy” as my #1 viewed story of all time. I believe that within 6 months it will overtake its older cousin.

- As you can see “9/11: Bin Ladens Babies” is listed as ‘REJECTED’ even though it continues to lose votes while accumulating views. So far this month another 6 rich people have paid to read it. My plan now is to release it soon on another site so that the general reading public will also get an opportunity to read it.

-“Allison’s Ankle” is quickly approaching the 1000 VOTE barrier and soon will join the 1000 VOTE CLUB.

-“Daddy”, I Whispered continues to be the #1 COMMENT receiving story in site history.

- “A Nun Falls”, a 1000,000 VIEW story and one of my favorites continues to receive votes and views in a steady and gratifying manner.

jrs

p.s. db - I will try to follow your instructions but don't hold your breath. The one time I tried to post a ScouriesWorld picture was a total failure. I actually put the picture on some place called 'orfay' but when I tried to then link it to a post it didn't work. Then for some reason (even though i have the user name and password for the orfay account) they've never let me back in (saying my e-mail address was wrong). It was a fucking horror show! Screwk em!

Here's a test for you. Get this picture up correctly so it's in the post. Its a picture Gabby took during the recent ScouriesWorld Writing Seminar in Miami Beach. Taken on the corner of Lincoln Road:

http://images.orfay.com/i/photos2/2008/02/13/11/7/7/8/7787936ef14081657c6937b8f02317e00_large.jpg

7787936ef14081657c6937b8f02317e00_large.jpg

Your turn.

Find that "Print Screen" button.

You know what, considering you're completely computer illiterate ( or faking it better than you do most things ) I'll accept the cut-n-paste text as written.

We'll ignore the rejected story, and the one from 2005. Let's just take your two most touted stories, and compare them to one from a similar time frame.

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.49 11129 848485 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06 approved
Public Comments: 386 Moderate Public Comments
Voting Status

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.62 5371 821552 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06 approved
Public Comments: 187 Moderate Public Comments
Voting Status

Allison's Ankle Brother cocks his injured sis.
4.69 972 127924 Incest/Taboo (English) 10/20/06 approved
Public Comments: 47 Moderate Public Comments
Voting Status

On 02/19/06 you release a story that earns 11K+ votes and 800k+ views
On 10/20/06 you release a story that earns less than 1000 and 100k+views
On 12/17/06 you release a story that earns 5k+ votes and 800k+ views

The numbers are absurd. 700,000 views less? 1 in 5 to 1 in 11 difference in votes? Nevermind that you're managing more views than the top vote-getting, most viewed, well-established, still posting writers in your own category. Even if that story in the middle only earned 1000 votes because people didn't like it, the drop of 700,000 views and then suddenly bouncing back up to 800k a couple of months later for your next most-touted posting is enough to fail the smell test on an epic scale.

If you aren't manipulating your numbers, some overzealous fan is. They are simply, completely, utterly outside the realms of realistic probability. Somebody, whether it's you or a fan, has a bot clicking those two stories hundreds of times a day, another adding new votes, and then comes in to drop new comments every so often.

And that's just from this small sampling of three. Put a few just before in there, more in the middle, and a few after, and the pattern becomes even more obvious.

Let's take the same three stories from SOL, where vote and view manipulation is much more difficult.

scouries_sol.jpg

It don't add up, scouries.

EDIT: Oh my god... I thought I was bad at photoshopping... whoever did that for you, scouries, I hope you didn't pay them much. You can see the artifacts of the photoshopping even in the *normal* image - never mind zooming *laugh*

Last edited:
thank you miss...

MISS SK Merci! :rose: No wonder you're #1 Favoritest Author. Thank you ma'am. Now how exactly do you do that?

p.s. I'm going to nominate you one of my FAVORITES tomorrow.

MOONMAN I’m glad you didn’t call my story a mess-ter piece. I must have misinterpreted your words.

However, I’m not a great fan of this continuous bashing of Freddie. It’s hard for me to forget that he was cheated out of the SURVIVOR CONTEST first prize by a group of AHers in what can only be described as a disgusting, nefarious scheme.

Nor forget how his stories were voted down in one of the most mean spirited campaigns in LITEROTICA history.

I’ve had some terrible things said about myself and my stories so understand exactly what he’s feeling.

I have no problems with you posting a comment on the first chapter of his story (even if it isn’t favorable) but looking today found that the bashing has continued for seven more chapters. You’d made your point the first time – why not move the argument to the AH forum instead of continually bashing him publicly.

DARKBOY I'm glad you've finally accepted that I'm reporting my numbers accurately (mind you I still plan on trying to master this print screen and paste and post stuff - tba).

FYI I've never believed that the LITEROTICA numbers are real and you'll probably remember that I've repeatadly asked the loveable Laurel for clarification (Requests that have never been responded to) - and it should be noted I'm one of the few Literoticans who have questioned our leaders on this subject.

As to your analysis of my numbers - all I can say is to repeat what I've pointed out to you many times before - "mathematical analysis is not your forte". If I have some time in the next few days I'll try to explain the reported numbers to you.

Re the photo: Quite frankly I'm surprised that such a master Photoshopper as yourself was fooled so easily. I can guarantee you that even though Gabby has some incredible talents, photoshopping is not one of them. She took the photo herself and was quite offended at your insinuations.

jim

FYI I've never believed that the LITEROTICA numbers are real and you'll probably remember that I've repeatadly asked the loveable Laurel for clarification (Requests that have never been responded to) - and it should be noted I'm one of the few Literoticans who have questioned our leaders on this subject.

Give me a break. You're just as selective in your outrage about that as you are with everything else. You're perfectly willing to accept that you have 800k worth of reading views on your two most self-tooted works, but unwilling to accept anything that dilutes your sense of self-greatness.

People have asked that question about "what is a view?" thousands of times to the powers that be. Since the question isn't getting answered, the odds are that it's considered answered in the FAQ. What I found isn't as clear as I'd like it, but it's clear enough for those in charge, obviously - so be it.

As to your analysis of my numbers - all I can say is to repeat what I've pointed out to you many times before - "mathematical analysis is not your forte". If I have some time in the next few days I'll try to explain the reported numbers to you.

Oh, please do educate me. This should be funny as hell. I'll be waiting with bells on.

Re the photo: Quite frankly I'm surprised that such a master Photoshopper as yourself was fooled so easily. I can guarantee you that even though Gabby has some incredible talents, photoshopping is not one of them. She took the photo herself and was quite offended at your insinuations.

jim

You'll have to pardon me if offending an inflate-a-date rates pretty low on my list of sins to atone for. It's somewhere several clicks below threadjacking and tearing the tags off of mattresses.

That picture is SO amateurly modified that it isn't even funny. Whoever did it didn't even try in the slightest to hide the artifacts of clearing whatever was there before, or the anti-aliasing of the font. Cripes, I suck at it and don't have the slightest compunction about saying it, but even I could do better than that!

I say again, I hope you didn't pay them much.

Maybe autographed copies of your manuscripts... That sounds like a fair trade for such crappy photochopping.

how do people vote illegally these days anyway?

Just to give everyone a laugh on a Monday evening:

[size=+2]
Cousin SCOURIES Tree Hugging Daughter
[/size]

lost over [size=+2]500 VOTES[/size] sometime since Saturday!

jrs

db - I believe I have found the button you were talking about - F11, prnt scrn, SysRq - but so far I haven't got it to copy any page from any site. However, help is on the way - Gabby's cousin Jaqui (a HS senior and computer maven) is coming to Miami for a visit this week... tbc...

lost over 500 VOTES sometime since Saturday!
That must be where the vote bot is repeating falsely generated ISP addresses.

For crissake, turn it off- it isn't fair to the owners, who have to pay for the wasted bandwidth.

Last edited:
you're killing me...

tickledpink – On any thread, on almost any subject this woman’s posts are usually a delight to read. Intelligent, articulate, confident, opinionated, mature...I’d put her in the top five of people whose posts I’d go out of my way to read. ~ scouries

And the following post just proves my point – thank you:

Have you tried sending her a private message directly? Seems like you'd have better luck reaching her that way.

But then you post:

And just WHAT is that supposed to mean, naughty alien?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggg!!!!

jrs

p.s. christ miss stella, don't tell me you're another one of these robot people..

I'm honestly starting to believe that scouries isn't bright enough to even point-and-click some AOL script-kiddie vote and view bots, and that some "Misery"-class stalker fan of his is doing it :p

If he ever vanishes, we'll know he's tied to a bed somewhere in a remote cabin with broken legs.

I'm honestly starting to believe that scouries isn't bright enough to even point-and-click some AOL script-kiddie vote and view bots, and that some "Misery"-class stalker fan of his is doing it :p

If he ever vanishes, we'll know he's tied to a bed somewhere in a remote cabin with broken legs.
D'you think a rubber dolly is capable of wielding a sledgehammer? :eek:

Last edited:
tickledpink – On any thread, on almost any subject this woman’s posts are usually a delight to read. Intelligent, articulate, confident, opinionated, mature...I’d put her in the top five of people whose posts I’d go out of my way to read. ~ scouries

And the following post just proves my point – thank you:

Have you tried sending her a private message directly? Seems like you'd have better luck reaching her that way.

But then you post:

And just WHAT is that supposed to mean, naughty alien?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggg!!!!

jrs

p.s. christ miss stella, don't tell me you're another one of these robot people..

So? :confused: You DID write that, did you not? I was flattered, because I care what you think of me. Deeply. No, really. I do.

I'm even more flattered that you appear to be digging through all my posts. You like me, don't you? Admit it.

2 e-mails i recieved...

These came in Saturday - obviously from the same person. Someone who seems to have enjoyed my stories. But isn't very happy with our lack of responses.

First, I'd just like to say [size=+2]THANK YOU SIR (or MADAM)![/size] I'm sorry you didn't leave an address I can respond to; if you had you would have recieved a personal thank you note. I truly appreciate your vote and am glad you enjoyed my story. And I'll continue to strive in the future to provide more original stories for your reading pleasure.

And I'd like to ask all you "too busy or stuck up or whatever" AHers to kindly reply in the future to the few readers who do take the time to send us their comments (whether good or bad). They're the reason we write!

Saturday, April 5, 2008 2:34:50 PM

This message contains feedback for: scouries
About the submission: Cousin SCOURIES Tree Hugging Daught
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

Even though I quit comments and a vote I changed my mind on yours because I felt it was worth a vote and comment, but it will be with no email, - because those of you who ask for a vote and a comment (1 out of 10) are the only ones who say thank you. You are either too busy or stuck up or whatever to take the time for us who read and vote. Enjoyed your story very much and voted you a 5 and hope to read more in the future.

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

Saturday, April 5, 2008 3:17:32 PM

This message contains feedback for: scouries
About the submission: Gym 'Member' Ship
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

Really enjoyed the story and you got a (5) vote and I don't make comments or vote - but for this one I did break my rule. But you won't get an email because when I used to vote and give comments - only one out of 10 said thank you. So I just up and quit. Heck you all don't care but for a good vote and a good comment. And yes I am going to check out your other stories. TYVM

jrs

...and no stella, I don't think this reader is sitting at home with a robot!

...and...YES...i do like...

How the hell can you respond to a comment that has no return address? Have you ever noticed the "dear anonymous" thread in this forum? It was begun for that exact reason. :rolleyes:

Re "robots",
You seem to be imagining C-threepio, sitting at a computer pushing keys, kiddo. A bot is not the same thing-- it's an internet program that does one thing very rapidly, over and over. Google uses bots to read websites and enter them in their search engine, for instance. I wonder if you are dissembling-- I know there are plenty of people who think the internet happens by magic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back