The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are now visiting a threadmaster who's completely

al_deep_end.jpg

HA! My turn :D

who gives a shit

Aha! I knew you were a stinking German, darksideoflunacy. You're probably a Nazi lover, too. You probably hope Hitler returns reincarnated in another life.

Oh, germain, never mind.

See, now, that's funny. Although, everyone who is German or pretends to be German and pretends to be offended will write me.

Who gives a shit. It is my goal to be the most hated writer on this board so you all will leave me the fuck alone.

Please help me to reach my goal. I'd really appreciate it.

Wait, allow me to begin the process...go fuck yourselves.

There, I feel better now. I feel free from all the foolishness and now can continue forward writing my stories without interruptions.

For anyone of you who have a problem with me, you know where to find me.

Aha! I knew you were a stinking German, darksideoflunacy. You're probably a Nazi lover, too. You probably hope Hitler returns reincarnated in another life.

Oh, germain, never mind.

See, now, that's funny. Although, everyone who is German or pretends to be German and pretends to be offended will write me.

Who gives a shit. It is my goal to be the most hated writer on this board so you all will leave me the fuck alone.

Please help me to reach my goal. I'd really appreciate it.

Wait, allow me to begin the process...go fuck yourselves.

There, I feel better now. I feel free from all the foolishness and now can continue forward writing my stories without interruptions.

For anyone of you who have a problem with me, you know where to find me.

Do you have any idea how immature you make yourself look? Good grief, grab some balls and try to look like a man.

darksideoflunacy

Darksideoflunacy my bashing address has changed. Please divert any future bashes you may have to my bashing thread. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Have a nice day.

A theme song for scouries

I got my alligator boots. I wear my pants skin tight.
I wear my dark sunglasses in the middle of the night.
And when I look in the mirror, oh it's such an awesome sight.
It makes me want to kneel down and pray.

I'm so adorable and charming.
I'm sure that you can see.
And everybody's always tryin' to hang around with me.
They tell me I'm the greatest, and it's hard to disagree.
'Cause I'm so perfect in every way.

And I'm so cute,
I can hardly stand it.
And I'm so handsome, honey, I could just die.
I know you'll never be as wonderful as me,
But at least you can try. 'Cause

I'm such a groovy guy. (such a groovy guy)
Yeah, I'm such a groovy guy. (such a groovy guy)
I'm such a groovy guy. (such a groovy guy)
Yeah, I'm such a groovy guy.

~"Weird Al" Yankovich, "Such a Groovy Guy", first verse & chorus

Quite fitting, I believe.

I'll show you mature

Immature? I'll show you immature.

Pee pee saddle. Pee pee saddle. Darksideoflunacy does pee pee on his saddle.

Get a horse.

Thank you

Thank you Starkers. Only please divert any further bashing comments to my new Bostonfictionwriter bashing thread.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation. I shall look forward to your future bashers.

Have a wonderful evening.

yankees all the way....

Heck, I go away for a day and you guys go crazy. It must be March Madness.

[size=+3]
11,000th VOTE RECEIVED LAST NIGHT!!!​
[/size]

FOR​

[size=+2]
”Daddy”, I Whispered
[/size]

Simply an historic and humbling achievement!!!

And not only did “Daddy” I Whispered get its 11,000th vote last night but my still rejected story, “9/11 Bin Laden’s Babies” also was somehow read by 2 more people in the late hours sometime last night. Weirder and weirder….

And where was I during all this? With 30,000 other Miamians watching the Yankees playing the Marlins. Johnny Damon…Giambi…Posada…Mussina…Jeter…Matsui…Abreu…and of course A-Rod! Who hit a homer to entertain us. [size=+2]PLAY BALL!!!!![/size]

james r scouries

march sales figures released...

Hi, it’s your friend [size=+2]Gabby[/size],

Monthly recap for March plus 2008 Y.T.D. sales and vote figures​

March was a great month for ScouriesWorld and all of us wish to take this opportunity to humbly thank the thousands of readers who chose one of the bosses works this month. And a special thanks to those of you who took the extra time to vote and/or send him a comment.

Sales March 2008: 218,094

Total Sales YTD: 742,932 (a 129,446 sales increase over the corresponding period last year!)

Votes March 2008: 1718

Total Votes YTD: 6164 (2371 more than the same period in 2007)

Highlights of the month:

*Mr. Scouries didn’t release any new stories in March due to the fact that South Florida was again inundated with thousands of America’s most beautiful coeds and he felt it was incumbent upon himself to help entertain the young sweeties. This difficult research will hopefully lead to a slew of new stories!

* “Daddy,” I whispered, a story published in February 2006 received its 11,000th VOTE this month, the only LITEROTICA story to have done so. It’s also now in the TOP 60 ALL TIME MOST READ stories.

* ‘Geoff and Melanie – Married Siblings’ became the 16th scouries story to hit the 100,000 sales mark.

* The Literotica 1000+ Vote Club, a joint effort of ScouriesWorld and Literotica has proved an immense success with both our readers as well as with the brilliant authors who have become members.

*Mr. Scouries’ 15th daughter was born on March 23rd. Both mother and daughter are doing well.

* “Gayle’s Dad” became the fourth scouries story to hit the 200,000 sales mark.

* “Oh Mommy,” I Groaned, a story that was published in December 2006 became the second ScouriesWorld story to crack the 800,000 sales barrier.

* The ScouriesWorld thread remained the most popular thread on the site for the tenth consecutive month.

* Mr. Scouries visited GB land and met a wonderful group of lovely people.

The boss is presently hard at work putting the finishing touches on three new stories, all of which hopefully will debut in April. One, if finished in time, will be his official entry in the Earth Day Contest.

Thanks everyone,

Bye for now, [size=+2]Gabby[/size]

p.s. Detailed quarterly figures should be out in a few days…

[size=+2]
Official Grand-High Poobah of Literotica
[/size]

[size=+2]
Official Grand-High Poobah of Literotica
[/size]

You people in Miami & Boston will get a kick out of this. I have people in Chicago. This latest shindig was all a farce. Anybody who says they were there is an alt. Although the psycho bitch is Polish that does not excuse such fraudulent behavior.

You people in Miami & Boston will get a kick out of this. I have people in Chicago. This latest shindig was all a farce. Anybody who says they were there is an alt. Although the psycho bitch is Polish that does not excuse such fraudulent behavior.

Nice alt choice with the Chicago connection. :D

laughing1.gif

Sales March 2008: 218,094

laughing1.gif

Total Sales YTD: 742,932 (a 129,446 sales increase over the corresponding period last year!)

laughing1.gif

Votes March 2008: 1718

laughing1.gif

Total Votes YTD: 6164 (2371 more than the same period in 2007)

laughing1.gif

*Mr. Scouries’ 15th daughter was born on March 23rd. Both mother and daughter are doing well.

laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif

You people in Miami & Boston will get a kick out of this. I have people in Chicago. This latest shindig was all a farce. Anybody who says they were there is an alt.

laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif

happy day darkboy!

I'm going to be gentle with you tonight darkboy.

And seeing everyone will be celebrating your day tomorrow let me be first to congratulate you on having a day named for you.

You're truly deserving...

james r scouries :kiss:

I'm going to be gentle with you tonight darkboy.

And seeing everyone will be celebrating your day tomorrow let me be first to congratulate you on having a day named for you.

You're truly deserving...

james r scouries :kiss:

Oh, please, don't step on my poor little feelings, oh mighty scouries :rolleyes:

Coming soon from scouries' Lil' Golden Book of Insults:

Doo Doo Head!

I know you are, but what am I?!

Your momma wears combat boots!

By the way, scouries, buying yet another inflate-a-date to replace the most recent one to burst under your bloated carcass does not qualify as a "daughter."

Poor Gabby, I thought I heard the flatulent wheeze of her nubile latex form deflating in that last post. Alas, another $29.95 of the remaining unemployment from his last sacking from the neighborhood kwikee-mart gone with the breaking wind...

scouries_world.jpg

Last edited:
{SNIP}
You really are a funny little boy, Jimmy. And I'm glad that I'll be giving you just that little bit more in the way of cannon fodder. It really is going to tickle me, the way you posture and prance, attempting to make yourself out to be as important as you would like to be.

Go on, goad me. I dare you. I really do.

There's not a damn thing in this world that you could possess which I do not already own.

By the time you figure that out, your pal 'Oily' will have already had a hundred and more laughs on you.

'Till next, time, little boy. 'Till next time . . . .

ETA: The most obvious tone in all your posts, scouries, is that you don't belong. That really is sad, especially since it is because of your own doing.

You could have been a friend, here. But you chose to take the easy route and be the vociferous outsider. It's too bad, really. Now, the only way back in is to make yet another alt . . . but I doubt you have the humility to play nice after all this time.

Pity.

The really said thing is this applies to both scouries and BFW. They could've been friends, but chose the path of vociferous posturing.

Doubt there was any choice involved at all. Some people are born delusional trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back