The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

Just for fun, I added up what my scores would have been last year after you made such a stink about not winning . I think I would have come in fourth--and by writing just what I wanted to write (and I even posted something about that). Even then, I had written across most of the categories. You just haven't looked far enough into my list.

I'm not the least bit upset about my writing--especially in relationship to yours, dude--which is just as close as I'm going to get about discussing your "work." And, yes, of course you are taking pot shots at my gay stories. I'm bi, by the way, not gay. Sex is sex is sex. It's just that my gay stories do really, really well here, so I provide a lot of them here. I'm not burdened with trying to win an across-the-board contest. :)

I don't hear you complaining about the rules? ha, ha, ha, ha.

"Boy, I guess you told me off, huh?"

[size=+2]
**SURVIVOR CONTEST EXAMINED – CH.2 BACKGROUND - SCORECARD**
[/SIZE]

I clicked open the 2008 SURVIVORS CONTEST scorecard. It definitely didn’t look like the baseball or football standings in the Sports Section of the Miami Herald! Generally you have a scorecard so you can quickly look up where the various participants are standing in the contest. Not here!

Dated Feb 22nd (ALREADY 2 MONTHS OUT OF DATE) it looked like this:

2008 Survivor ScoreBoard

PM : www : 148 : BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
PM : www : 116 : PrincessErin
PM : www : 101 : KarennaC
PM : www : 077 : CornishBabe
PM : www : 054 : Goldeniangel
PM : www : 043 : SunrockSin
PM : www : 033 : Boxlicker101
PM : www : 031 : Selena_Kitt
PM : www : 025 : rachlou
PM : www : 025 : RedHairedandFriendly
PM : www : 023 : Jamison
PM : www : 018 : bubbliebabs
PM : www : 014 : MagicaPractica
PM : www : 013 : geronimo_appleby
PM : www : 009 : dragontatto
PM : www : 009 : just 4 fun

…..

PM : www : 000 : starrkers
PM : www : 000 : SweetMerry
PM : www : 000 : WFEATHER
PM : www : 000 : writinggurl89

Mr. WFEATHER is shown with ZERO points. Yet when I click open his personal scorecard he says he has 97 points as of April 20th!

hmmnmm who’s not even on the main scoreboard has updated his personal one April 26th and says he has no points. And yet I’m pretty sure I’ve seen some stories by this person this year (yes, I jus looked and he has some 30 submissions this year – lots of points!).

BFW updated April 29th says he has 363 points.

Princess Erin updated April 30th says she has 258 points.

starrkers updated April 16th says she has 10 points although when I add up her sub totals I see 11.

KarennaC’s updated April 30th says she has 242.

selena has 51 points as of April 1st.

CornishBabe had 100 points as of March 30th.

Now can you imagine opening your daily newspapers sports section and finding the following standings on a Monday morning?

1- NY Yankees - 12-2 as of April 20th
2- Tampa Bay - 32-19 as of June 12th
3- Toronto - Results TBA
4- Boston - 48-44 as of August 1st
5- Baltimore - 17-20 as of May 15th
6- Unknown Entry – will join the league Sept 12th

HOW TOUGH CAN IT B TO KEEP THE SCORECARD UPDATED? The strange thing about it is that those writing the most stories (and hence having the biggest job keeping their scorecard updated) seem to do the best job of it.

C’MON MISS HYNDE, CRIMSON MAIDEN, can’t we get this whole scoreboard thing brought into the twenty-first century? It’s tough enough for our writers to have to write all these 750 word stories, why do they have to also spend half their time trying to figure out where they stand!?

To be continued… we’ll examine how points are awarded next time…and learn about immunities…

jrs

Uh, well I joined and then saw how complicated it was and knew I'd never manage to keep my scorecard updated even if I could write a load of stuff

You're gay, but who really cares?

Just for fun, I added up what my scores would have been last year after you made such a stink about not winning . I think I would have come in fourth--and by writing just what I wanted to write (and I even posted something about that). Even then, I had written across most of the categories. You just haven't looked far enough into my list.

I'm not the least bit upset about my writing--especially in relationship to yours, dude--which is just as close as I'm going to get about discussing your "work." And, yes, of course you are taking pot shots at my gay stories. I'm bi, by the way, not gay. Sex is sex is sex. It's just that my gay stories do really, really well here, so I provide a lot of them here. I'm not burdened with trying to win an across-the-board contest. :)

I don't hear you complaining about the rules? ha, ha, ha, ha.

Not that I care what your sexual preference is, but my opinion is that women can be termed bi-sexual, especially when they are playing for the benefit of their spouse while in the lifestyle. Other the other hand, men, and again, this is just my opinion, can't be bi-sexual.

If you suck a cock and/or take one up your ass, then you are gay. That's just my opinion, an opinion that is shared by many who will never have the guts enough to post it here as I have done.

Now, if you don't think you are gay, then you are in denial. I think it's time you step out of the closet and had a little gay pride. It's time you marched in the parade.

Good luck to you.

Signed up, submitted a couple qualifiable things, then deleted a few poems and stuff that were once on the list. It was already a low priority, and became nonexistent. Decided to simply zero what few points I'd accumulated (a whopping 40 something). Thus, the late update with all zeros. I won't knock anyone who participates or the contest itself, but I saw it wasn't my thing.

Y'all hang loose.

Alright?

Not that I care what your sexual preference is, but my opinion is that women can be termed bi-sexual, especially when they are playing for the benefit of their spouse while in the lifestyle. Other the other hand, men, and again, this is just my opinion, can't be bi-sexual.

If you suck a cock and/or take one up your ass, then you are gay. That's just my opinion, an opinion that is shared by many who will never have the guts enough to post it here as I have done.

Now, if you don't think you are gay, then you are in denial. I think it's time you step out of the closet and had a little gay pride. It's time you marched in the parade.

Good luck to you.

Oh lordy, of course I'm gay--and I also equally enjoy sex with women. I am it all. As I said, sex is sex is sex. It's those who can't fathom this who have lost out.

What I'm not that you are, though, is a gay basher--but then I knew that from what you've posted about DarkSide. I'm pretty sure this Web site doesn't condone that.

And, as far as the meaning of bisexual, I refer you to the dictionary. You do own a dictionary, don't you? (I haven't always been sure that you do.)

Last edited:

I'd honestly enjoy hearing the reasoning behind your opinion. I promise not to bash.

You're a phony.

Oh lordy, of course I'm gay--and I also equally enjoy sex with women. I am it all. As I said, sex is sex is sex. It's those who can't fathom this who have lost out.

What I'm not that you are, though, is a gay basher--but then I knew that from what you've posted about DarkSide. I'm pretty sure this Web site doesn't condone that.

And, as far as the meaning of bisexual, I refer you to the dictionary. You do own a dictionary, don't you? (I haven't always been sure that you do.)

Are you calling me a gay basher?

Have I ever bashed any of your stories? Have I ever bashed anyone's stories? Yet, every single one of my stories have been bashed.

Literotica doesn't condone gay bashing, as well as they shouldn't. Yet, by Literotica taking no steps to stop it, they condone story bashing.

I have someone like Darkside who says that he gives me "constructive critcism" only he peppers whatever he writes with a personal attack and a score of zero. That's condone.

I have bashers who erase all my red H's. That's condone.

I have bashers who make certain that I will never win a contest. That's condone.

I have whackos who e-mail me death threats. That's condone.

I have posters on this board, as you well know, who have never given me an ounce of respect and that's condone.

So, don't tell me what Literotica condones because I know exactly what is condoned around here.

In my book gay bashing takes a back seat to Bostonfictionwriter bashing.

Get off you high horse and show your outrage where it belongs.

Few have come to my defense. I'm here to write stories and ever since I earned that lousy green E, it's been Hell for me.

A certain someone here who posts with several names has made sure that I have been shown in a bad light on these boards and you know that as much as I do, because I have read several of your posts not so much defending me but showing your shame for the behavior of several of the AH regulars.

Now, even though I'm a survivor of severe sexual abuse, which is why I post on these pages, I don't bash gays. My abuser tried to murder me when I was 8-years-old. Still, I don't blame gay men. My abuser was a pedophile and that's different from gay sex. I have many long-term friends who are gay. You just have to read some of my stories to realize that I'm open and honest about my feelings and I don't bash anyone unless I've been bashed. Even, then, I've never bashed anyone's work.

Why are you all over Darkside for what he wrote about threatening to bash my work? Where is your outrage then? How would you like it if someone bashed every story you wrote and erased your red H's and then chided you by writing that you are a lousy writer because you have no red H's. Well, that what Darkside has done to me. Now, he hides behind the name of Ron when he posts his "Constructive criticism" to my stories always following them by a zero.

Where is your outrage then?

You're a phony and you like so many others who bash writers and their stories, even if you never bashed a story yourself, by not speaking up, lack the respect for the art of writing.

Yeah, maybe, I'm not the best writer here, but I'm the first one to admit it. I love writing and no one can stop me. Sure, they can lower my scores like they have done and erase all my red H's as they have done several times, still my stories speak for themselves.

I'm no gay basher. I'm not a basher of any kind. I'd be the first one to protect you from a gay basher. I seen hatred and ignorance first hand.

You'd have to walk a mile in my shoes to know what I've experienced. You couldn't do it. No one knows the misery I've been through and the suffering that I've seen. All this is a walk in the park in comparison.

Are you calling me a gay basher?

Have I ever bashed any of your stories? Have I ever bashed anyone's stories? Yet, every single one of my stories have been bashed.

Literotica doesn't condone gay bashing, as well as they shouldn't. Yet, by Literotica taking no steps to stop it, they condone story bashing.

I have someone like Darkside who says that he gives me "constructive critcism" only he peppers whatever he writes with a personal attack and a score of zero. That's condone.

I have bashers who erase all my red H's. That's condone.

I have bashers who make certain that I will never win a contest. That's condone.

I have whackos who e-mail me death threats. That's condone.

I have posters on this board, as you well know, who have never given me an ounce of respect and that's condone.

So, don't tell me what Literotica condones because I know exactly what is condoned around here.

In my book gay bashing takes a back seat to Bostonfictionwriter bashing.

Get off you high horse and show your outrage where it belongs.

Few have come to my defense. I'm here to write stories and ever since I earned that lousy green E, it's been Hell for me.

A certain someone here who posts with several names has made sure that I have been shown in a bad light on these boards and you know that as much as I do, because I have read several of your posts not so much defending me but showing your shame for the behavior of several of the AH regulars.

Now, even though I'm a survivor of severe sexual abuse, which is why I post on these pages, I don't bash gays. My abuser tried to murder me when I was 8-years-old. Still, I don't blame gay men. My abuser was a pedophile and that's different from gay sex. I have many long-term friends who are gay. You just have to read some of my stories to realize that I'm open and honest about my feelings and I don't bash anyone unless I've been bashed. Even, then, I've never bashed anyone's work.

Why are you all over Darkside for what he wrote about threatening to bash my work? Where is your outrage then? How would you like it if someone bashed every story you wrote and erased your red H's and then chided you by writing that you are a lousy writer because you have no red H's. Well, that what Darkside has done to me. Now, he hides behind the name of Ron when he posts his "Constructive criticism" to my stories always following them by a zero.

Where is your outrage then?

You're a phony and you like so many others who bash writers and their stories, even if you never bashed a story yourself, by not speaking up, lack the respect for the art of writing.

Yeah, maybe, I'm not the best writer here, but I'm the first one to admit it. I love writing and no one can stop me. Sure, they can lower my scores like they have done and erase all my red H's as they have done several times, still my stories speak for themselves.

I'm no gay basher. I'm not a basher of any kind. I'd be the first one to protect you from a gay basher. I seen hatred and ignorance first hand.

You'd have to walk a mile in my shoes to know what I've experienced. You couldn't do it. No one knows the misery I've been through and the suffering that I've seen. All this is a walk in the park in comparison.

Yeah, you're a typical "in the closet" gay basher. :)

And, just suck it up, Freddie. No one has tried to give you a fair deal here as much as I have. But you always seem to whine yourself out of it.

I told you so

Methinks thou doth protest too much, BFW.

Yeah, sure, no one get up on their soap box when one of the regular AH's, in this case, Darksideofthemoon, not only threatens to bash all my stories but has already bashed most of my stories.

No one dares stand up and write it is wrong for one writer to bash another writer's story.

Why isn't someone like Darksideofthemoon, someone who not only has bashed stories but has threatened to bash stories on this very board not been ostracized?

Why is his behavior "condoned?"

Now, I know why he pulled his stories. He pulled them so that they wouldn't be bashed. Now, he is free to bash the stories of others. Today, I am his target. Will you be his target tomorrow? When will you get on his dark side?

Hey, I'm unafraid to say anything to anyone. That's the type of guy I am. Yet, there are a bunch of you who are thinking that I am right but fear to step forward to write anything in my defense because they don't want to be bashed too.

By aligning themselves with me they fear that they will be a target of Darksideofthemoon and his many other identities.

The fact that one of your own is an admitted basher should make you wonder whenever you receive a low score or a bashing comment from whom it came. Who did I offend to be bashed like this? Yeah, I'd worry if I were you. Because you have someone lurking around here like him. There's really something wrong with the man.

I don't mind taking the shit for the rest of you cowards. Let him bash my stories. You will all see what kind of person he is. What writer bashes another's work?

And then you allow him to post here? I'd put him on ignore if I were all of you. I'd shun him for admitted his bad behavior towards the work of writers.

Yet, what do I know. When all the smoke clears and he finds another person to bash, I'll be sitting here saying, I told you.

Darksideofthemoon, I have two stories entered in the contest. You should start your bashing with those, unless you have already.

Don't forget to leave a comment so that I can leave it posted and allow everyone to see you for the mentally disturbed person that you are.

I refer you to my previous post about Inigo Montoya in reference to the word "Bash"

I've also covered this. Pay attention next time :D

And if he's ever eaten pussy, or fucked a woman, he's het.

Sorry, srplt, you'll have to alternate between being het and gay-- no bi for you. :p

And if he's ever eaten pussy, or fucked a woman, he's het.

Sorry, srplt, you'll have to alternate between being het and gay-- no bi for you. :p

Ah, I suppose I'll have to just grin and bear it then. Tuesdays het; Thursdays gay; Wednesday's do the laundry. :eek:

Ah, I suppose I'll have to just grin and bear it then. Tuesdays het; Thursdays gay; Wednesday's do the laundry. :eek:

Imagine how dizzy you would get in a threesome-- het/gay/het/gay/het/gay/het/gay/het/gay/het/gay... Depending on what you had ahold of at any particular moment.

~~~

~~~

I'm not a basher of any kind. I'd be the first one to protect you from a gay basher. I seen hatred and ignorance first hand.

Dear Befuddled in Boston,

I've never "bashed" you, or any of your stories. I have left my honest comments, nothing more and nothing less, no personal attacks, and since the lowest possible score is a "1", there is no way I could vote "0".

I have signed each and every one of my comments that I have left, I've never left you an anonymous comment, nor have I used the name "Ron". And show me where I have made any comment about your lack of red H's.

And you're a liar. You've bashed many people here, I don't think I need to copy and paste any examples.

You want respect? Where I'm from respect is something you have to earn, it's not just handed it out.

In short, get over it.

Imagine how dizzy you would get in a threesome-- het/gay/het/gay/het/gay/het/gay/het/gay/het/gay... Depending on what you had ahold of at any particular moment.

I've always leaned toward tri-sexual myself. :eek:

I'll try almost anything once and the good ones as often as they will let me :D

Dear Befuddled in Boston,

I've never "bashed" you, or any of your stories. I have left my honest comments, nothing more and nothing less, no personal attacks, and since the lowest possible score is a "1", there is no way I could vote "0".

I have signed each and every one of my comments that I have left, I've never left you an anonymous comment, nor have I used the name "Ron". And show me where I have made any comment about your lack of red H's.

And you're a liar. You've bashed many people here, I don't think I need to copy and paste any examples.

You want respect? Where I'm from respect is something you have to earn, it's not just handed it out.

In short, get over it.

Never have I bashed another writer's story, Ron.

You've bashed my stories plenty of times without leaving a comment.

You don't know the meaning of "contructive criticism".

All you do is bash. You show me one example where I've bashed another writer's story.

The reason why you deleted your stories is so they wouldn't be bashed giving you free reign to bash the stories of other writers.

Who else have you bashed, Ron?

I'm sure I'm not the only one on your dark side, Ronnie.

c'mon you guys...its a birthday party...

[size=+3]
Happy Birthday to SCOURIES thread
[/size]

I’d now like to take a little time and thank the people who’ve made it all possible.

FIRST (and foremost): [size=+3]Gabby[/size]!

Yes, Gabrielle L., the young woman who came into my life and simply made it a hundred times better.

Is the SCOURIES thread really the singular achievement everyone seems to think it is? Has it really brought light into a blighted land? Brought reason and sanity into a place which had never experienced it before?

If it is you can all thank my GABBY!

I love you babe!

jim

All you do is bash. You show me one example where I've bashed another writer's story.

The reason why you deleted your stories is so they wouldn't be bashed giving you free reign to bash the stories of other writers.

I'm not sure I know the meaning of "contructive criticism" either. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

[size=+3]
Happy Birthday to SCOURIES thread
[/size]

Is the SCOURIES thread really the singular achievement everyone seems to think it is? Has it really brought light into a blighted land? Brought reason and sanity into a place which had never experienced it before?

Let me think...No, I can't say that it is...sorry.

You're such a twat. I have no idea who "Ron" or "Ronnie" is. I want you to know when I've left you a comment. That's why I sign my name. I have no problem telling you what I think.

And I said you've bashed other people here. Stick with the program, Spanky, you're falling behind.

Some of my stories are back up. And I've submitted several of them to the Story Discussion Circle in the past for critical review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back