The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+3]
Happy Birthday to SCOURIES thread
[/size]

I’d now like to take a little time and thank the people who’ve made it all possible.

FIRST (and foremost): [size=+3]Gabby[/size]!

Yes, Gabrielle L., the young woman who came into my life and simply made it a hundred times better.

Is the SCOURIES thread really the singular achievement everyone seems to think it is? Has it really brought light into a blighted land? Brought reason and sanity into a place which had never experienced it before?

If it is you can all thank my GABBY!

I love you babe!

jim

Uh, no, it's still a piece of crap. Sorry to have to tell ya that Jim, go back and play with the blowup doll. Maybe she can give ya some more good ideas, since she seems to be the brains in the family. :rolleyes:

Never have I bashed another writer's story, Ron.

Normally I stay out of this but I just can't. Bullshit. You bashed my Christmas story and my writing in general in your Fictionwrotica story. You can say that wasn't me you were referring to all you want but the truth is obvious.

and i also want to thank...

[size=+3]
[/size]

SECOND: I’d like to thank none other than our leaders, yes that crazy, fun loving duo

[size=+2]
“HER MAJESTY :rose:QUEEN LAUREL III:rose: and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT”
[/size]

OK, they aren’t the most communicative pair in the whole world. But where would we all be without these two?

I certainly appreciate everything they’ve done for me. The fame, the money that has flowed to ScouriesWorld wouldn’t have been possible without them. Money that’s been used by yours truly to help young girls from all over Florida realize their dreams.

Which is why I’ve tried to give back to this site…to help them with new ideas and suggestions…to make this land a better place…

Wouldn’t it be nice if AHers decided en masse to do the same thing to give back instead of just taking and then complaining…

james r scouries

[size=+3]
[/size]

SECOND: I’d like to thank none other than our leaders, yes that crazy, fun loving duo

[size=+2]
“HER MAJESTY :rose:QUEEN LAUREL III:rose: and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT”
[/size]

OK, they aren’t the most communicative pair in the whole world. But where would we all be without these two?

I certainly appreciate everything they’ve done for me. The fame, the money that has flowed to ScouriesWorld wouldn’t have been possible without them. Money that’s been used by yours truly to help young girls from all over Florida realize their dreams.

Which is why I’ve tried to give back to this site…to help them with new ideas and suggestions…to make this land a better place…

Wouldn’t it be nice if AHers decided en masse to do the same thing to give back instead of just taking and then complaining…

james r scouries

Jim, have you been drinking?

Naw, he's just naturally that way. Everybody ignored his first post so he had to do something to get the attention back. :D:rolleyes:

Poor guy, everyone pretty much ignores him. And on his own thread, where he's the Threadmaster, and has the official thread hat.

Show me my post, please.

Normally I stay out of this but I just can't. Bullshit. You bashed my Christmas story and my writing in general in your Fictionwrotica story. You can say that wasn't me you were referring to all you want but the truth is obvious.

Show me the post to your story where I posted my comments to your story.

First of all, I don't know who you are. Secondly, I've never read any of your stories. Now, if I wrote about a "fictional" character in one of my stories who you perceive as being you, then that's your imagination.

There are thousands of writers with thousands of names. Pardon me if I picked a name in one of my stories that closely resembled your name. I've written 410 stories with thousands of characters. What are the odds?

I write again, show me and everyone the post to your story where I bashed your story. Where and when did I write a post to your story?

We are talking about bashing another writer's stories by actually writing a post to their story that bashes it.

If you feel that I bashed you in one of my stories, well then, that's just an odd kind of coincidence.

I read a story that someone wrote who had the character, Freddie. Am I supposed to take offense to that? Were they bashing me? I think you are a bit paranoid.

Someone point me to the latest list. I wanna see if I'm still on it and, if so, if I'm in favor or not. :rolleyes:

First of all, I don't know who you are. Secondly, I've never read any of your stories. Now, if I wrote about a "fictional" character in one of my stories who you perceive as being you, then that's your imagination.

There are thousands of writers with thousands of names. Pardon me if I picked a name in one of my stories that closely resembled your name. I've written 410 stories with thousands of characters. What are the odds?

I write again, show me and everyone the post to your story where I bashed your story. Where and when did I write a post to your story?

We are talking about bashing another writer's stories by actually writing a post to their story that bashes it.

If you feel that I bashed you in one of my stories, well then, that's just an odd kind of coincidence.

I read a story that someone wrote who had the character, Freddie. Am I supposed to take offense to that? Were they bashing me? I think you are a bit paranoid.

I don't know that you ever posted to one of my stories. I've certainly received my share of nasty comments, but no reason to believe they were from you. However, to say you've never bashed someone's story, well...

From your Fictionwrotica 3 story...

"AbbraKadbrica is not even a good writer, yet you guys awarded her the Santa Claus contest when there were so many better stories that were deserving of that award. "

Guess I must be paranoid. *shrug*

From your Fictionwrotica Ch 3.

And what about Barkers? Her tits don't even look real. She probably has an entire box of Kleenex in her bra. AbbraKadbrica is not even a good writer, yet you guys awarded her the Santa Claus contest when there were so many better stories that were deserving of that award.

You spineless fucking twat, you don't even have the guts to stand up for what you've written. Not only are you a piss-poor writer, but you're a failure as a man as well.

Right. Perhaps you get drunk and don't realize that you have bashed folks, BFW. But there's no question that you can be very, very nasty and that you bash folks and their stories. You aren't really owed further citations of this. You have stories that are full of it, and if you think you've been clever in disguising who you were referring to, you are wrong. And there's nothing about you to be jealous over.

have a nice day

From your Fictionwrotica Ch 3.

You spineless fucking twat, you don't even have the guts to stand up for what you've written. Not only are you a piss-poor writer, but you're a failure as a man as well.

Maybe, you want to back up your words and meet me in person. Then, we'll see who is spineless.

I stand behind what I wrote. Never, not once have I bashed anyone's stories. Show me the post where I've bashed someone's stories.

Now, as far as the Fictionrotica story goes, that was in the humor category, a satire of the Literotica contest.

Not to mention, the reason why I wrote that story is because I was bashed, as I am now by you people on this board.

The fact still remains that we are free to write anything, any story, that's what this board is about. Yet, you silly fools cross the line when you bash other writer's stories. I don't do that. I've never done that.

Now, Darkside, anytime you are man enough to say the brave things that you write on these pages to my face, I will glad you send you a one-way ticket to come see me. You will need the return fare because you will love it where I live so much that you may find a plot of land of your own.

If you rather I come to you and visit you, that can be arranged. Drop me an e-mail with your address and we can discuss this in person. I'm rather a likeable guy in person, very persuasive.

Have a nice day.

Never? Or just a couple...

I stand behind what I wrote. Never, not once have I bashed anyone's stories. Show me the post where I've bashed someone's stories.

This was copied from a post on the Survivor thread started by Hmmmmm:
02-27-2008, 08:45 PM #16
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Really Really Experienced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may be guilty of a lot of things, but I take my writing seriously. I "dare" anyone to pick out any of my stories that are crap.

Besides, what does it matter. It's all arbitrary anyway. What you like I hate and vice versa.

If I did post 2,000 stories, I wouldn't post any story for the sake of posting it. I put the same amount of thought, creativity, and effort in all my stories.

Rumors are already rumbling that a band of writers are grouping together to steal the Survivor Contest again this year. I was expecting that to happen last year. I'm ready this year.

Still, I'd never write a 751 word story, as did the writer who won the contest last year. Now, if you want to accuse anyone of writing crap, look to last year's winner of the Survivor contest.

I still stand by what I wrote before. No professional writer would waste his or her time writing for free. I know that I woudn't write for free if I could make money writing while expending the same effort.

I'll concede and qualify my comment. If I were a professional writer earning a living writing, I would not write here. Too many of my stories have already been stolen. I have stories in every language attributed to different authors all over the Internet.

And another from that thread:

02-27-2008, 09:30 PM #20
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For argument's sake, I conceded your point when I generalized about professional writers. I qualified my comment to include only me.

Allow me to reiterate, if I were a professional writer, I would never write for free. Just as I'm an accountant, I would never work for nothing.

Starkers, I hope you realize that I was not the one who threw out the crap word.

I've read some beautiful prose that is only a few words long, so I agree with you that tne number of words does not define the quality of the story. My comment related to some of the "crappy" stories that were entered by last year's winner on the Survivor contest, my opinion.
I was only defending myself to those who, present company excluded, take shots at me for wanting and trying to win the Survivor Contest, the only contest that I have any chance of winning on this site.

Now, if anyone thinks what I write is crap because I write for the quantity instead of quality for the Survivor contest, that is their opinion. I like what I write. I'm proud of what I write. I'm having a good time.

It is because of the number of stories that I write that, once in a while, I uncover a gem of a story, such as my stories, Emma, Online Love, Eternal Love, and Felicia Opens the Door, to name but a few.

It is because of the number of stories that I write that publishers solicit me and the reason why I have two E-books by EroticExcursions.

It is because of the number of stories that I write that a write bought one of my stories to publish in her book, The Big Bad Ass Book of Sex, by Sterling Publishers, owned by Barnes and Nobel and coming out next month.

It is because of the number of stories that I write that someone sent me a bank check for $5,000.

If you want to pee on my parade, then please turn the other direction and pee in the wind. Pee on yourself. I'm done with pissing contests on this site. I'm a happy man and I refuse to get into another discussion of samantics why I write what I write.

I think calling the winner of last year's Survivor Contest's stories crappy would constitute bashing... at least in my opinion.

*Chuckles* Here comes the denial based on "they bashed me first" followed by a long misdirection droning :rolleyes:

Show me proof.

This was copied from a post on the Survivor thread started by Hmmmmm:
02-27-2008, 08:45 PM #16
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER

I may be guilty of a lot of things, but I take my writing seriously. I "dare" anyone to pick out any of my stories that are crap.

Besides, what does it matter. It's all arbitrary anyway. What you like I hate and vice versa.

If I did post 2,000 stories, I wouldn't post any story for the sake of posting it. I put the same amount of thought, creativity, and effort in all my stories.

Rumors are already rumbling that a band of writers are grouping together to steal the Survivor Contest again this year. I was expecting that to happen last year. I'm ready this year.

Still, I'd never write a 751 word story, as did the writer who won the contest last year. Now, if you want to accuse anyone of writing crap, look to last year's winner of the Survivor contest.

I still stand by what I wrote before. No professional writer would waste his or her time writing for free. I know that I woudn't write for free if I could make money writing while expending the same effort.

I'll concede and qualify my comment. If I were a professional writer earning a living writing, I would not write here. Too many of my stories have already been stolen. I have stories in every language attributed to different authors all over the Internet.

And another from that thread:

02-27-2008, 09:30 PM #20
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER

For argument's sake, I conceded your point when I generalized about professional writers. I qualified my comment to include only me.

Allow me to reiterate, if I were a professional writer, I would never write for free. Just as I'm an accountant, I would never work for nothing.

Starkers, I hope you realize that I was not the one who threw out the crap word.

I've read some beautiful prose that is only a few words long, so I agree with you that tne number of words does not define the quality of the story. My comment related to some of the "crappy" stories that were entered by last year's winner on the Survivor contest, my opinion.
I was only defending myself to those who, present company excluded, take shots at me for wanting and trying to win the Survivor Contest, the only contest that I have any chance of winning on this site.

Now, if anyone thinks what I write is crap because I write for the quantity instead of quality for the Survivor contest, that is their opinion. I like what I write. I'm proud of what I write. I'm having a good time.

It is because of the number of stories that I write that, once in a while, I uncover a gem of a story, such as my stories, Emma, Online Love, Eternal Love, and Felicia Opens the Door, to name but a few.

It is because of the number of stories that I write that publishers solicit me and the reason why I have two E-books by EroticExcursions.

It is because of the number of stories that I write that a write bought one of my stories to publish in her book, The Big Bad Ass Book of Sex, by Sterling Publishers, owned by Barnes and Nobel and coming out next month.

It is because of the number of stories that I write that someone sent me a bank check for $5,000.

If you want to pee on my parade, then please turn the other direction and pee in the wind. Pee on yourself. I'm done with pissing contests on this site. I'm a happy man and I refuse to get into another discussion of samantics why I write what I write.

I think calling the winner of last year's Survivor Contest's stories crappy would constitute bashing... at least in my opinion.

Of course, you realize you are taking my comments out of context and show no understanding of the postings that happened before that made me write what I wrote.

Moreover, you miss the point of my post when I wrote that "I have never, ever bashed another writer's story by making a bashing post to his story."

Now, where is you indignation when everyone of my stories have been bashed by dozens of writer's who write here?

Why don't you copy some of their posts and you can start with quoting Darksideofthemoon?

You turn and twist whatever meaning you want out of my words but the fact remains that you cannot find one bashing comment where I have written on another writer's story, can you?

All you can do is to quote what I wrote from one of my stories, Fictionrotica that was posted in the Humor/Satire category. All you can do is to quote me from my postings here on this board. Yet, you fail to quote all the mean things that people have written about me on this board causing me to defend myself.

I seldom write on this board unless it is to defend myself from the AH regular crowd.

Now, I ask you again to present evidence where I have bashed anyone's story. Show my a post where that I have written on an author's story bashing his work.

I can offer you more than 1,000 bashing comments to my stories. Why don't you print those here?

I rest my case
lmao.gif

God bless you

Yet, another AH regular afraid to identify himself so he or she hides their identity by starting a new identity.

So be it. I have no friends here.

You guys deserve one another. Have a good time at my expense.

I'm just here to write my stories, 411 stories and 52 poems.

You have to ask yourself, why are you here? This is a waste of my time posting here. It no longer matters to me what you write about me, the fact remains that you cannot stop me from writing my stories. It must piss off some of you that I can write so much and you can write so little.

It's Sunday. Good bless you. I have to help feeding the homeless dinner. What are you doing with your time?

Have a wonderful day.

Yet, another AH regular afraid to identify himself so he or she hides their identity by starting a new identity.

So be it. I have no friends here.

You guys deserve one another. Have a good time at my expense.

I'm just here to write my stories, 411 stories and 52 poems.

You have to ask yourself, why are you here? This is a waste of my time posting here. It no longer matters to me what you write about me, the fact remains that you cannot stop me from writing my stories. It must piss off some of you that I can write so much and you can write so little.

It's Sunday. Good bless you. I have to help feeding the homeless dinner. What are you doing with your time?

Have a wonderful day.

I'm thinking bipolar disorder. Also delusions of grandeur. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
freddie

Yes you can pick on Freddie.

You can bash his stories…

Cheat him out of a well deserved victory…

Plot against him…

Post ugly blog comments about him…

Try to blaken his reputation…

But the reality is that unlike many of you he actually writes stories and puts them up on the site…

He doesn’t create ALTS to bash other peoples stories…

He doesn’t try to knife people in the back…

He doesn’t cheat…

He acts like a man…

MOST OF YOU COULD LEARN AN AWFUL LOT FROM HIM

james r scouries

Yes you can pick on Freddie.

You can bash his stories…

Cheat him out of a well deserved victory…

Plot against him…

Post ugly blog comments about him…

Try to blaken his reputation…

But the reality is that unlike many of you he actually writes stories and puts them up on the site…

He doesn’t create ALTS to bash other peoples stories…

He doesn’t try to knife people in the back…

He doesn’t cheat…

He acts like a man…

MOST OF YOU COULD LEARN AN AWFUL LOT FROM HIM

james r scouries

Uh, I believe he was caught cheating in last years Survivor contest. And I wouldn't call most of the drivel he submits as writing a story. Sorry, maybe in Florida you would call him a "man", but out here where I'm from, he's just another sorry excuse.

No one cheated him out of a victory. By the rules that were in place at the time, the winner of Survivor won fair and square. Whether it was ethical, that's entirely another question.

what? fair and square!!!!!!!!!

MOONMAN QUOTE No one cheated him out of a victory. By the rules that were in place at the time, the winner of Survivor won fair and square. Whether it was ethical, that's entirely another question.

OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW IT WAS UNETHICAL!!!

But we also know the winner didn't win "fair and square".

The rules stipulate that all entries have to be written by the same person. We all know that the pathetic "winner's" stories were written by many people who came together for the sole purpose of cheating Freddie.

If misshynde had any integrity she would have investigated and thrown out the joke that was "MongoPark". Or was she a member of the conspiracy....

we'll never know...

jrs

MOONMAN QUOTE No one cheated him out of a victory. By the rules that were in place at the time, the winner of Survivor won fair and square. Whether it was ethical, that's entirely another question.

OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW IT WAS UNETHICAL!!!

But we also know the winner didn't win "fair and square".

The rules stipulate that all entries have to be written by the same person. We all know that the pathetic "winner's" stories were written by many people who came together for the sole purpose of cheating Freddie.

If misshynde had any integrity she would have investigated and thrown out the joke that was "MongoPark". Or was she a member of the conspiracy....

we'll never know...

jrs
It's really amazing to hear someone like you speak of being ethical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back