The Purple Thistle

I demand entry, there is a pretty maiden within that wishes to play.

With those words, she giggled at him and held his cockhead against her needy slit and told him, "Thrust away dear Sir, for your way is clear.”

And with that Alexander made love to her, thrusting deep into her repeatedly. She wrapped her legs around him, helping him to press deeper into her. Her back arched as she moan in pleasure.

“Fill me full of your seed, my love.” She whispered in his ear as she gave a groan and climaxed, her body gripping his member tightly.

“Do you know when next Sir will come? I do so miss him.”

“I know you do. But I know not when he will show. So you must behave and let me supply you pleasure. You would not want to anger him, would you?”

“Oh no, I would not. After all, I am his mistress, am I not? I belong to him, correct?”

“Oh yes, Bella, you belong to Sir. But right now, you need to eat your meal so that you deliver a beautiful, healthy baby.” Caroline reached out and caressed the slightly growing stomach of the young woman. Tonight, she planned on sleeping with Bella.

She smiled as she dished up the food. They could keep each other sated until Sir Percy dropped by for a visit.

Alexander and Veronique groaned in unison as Veronique's back arched and discharged her sweet honey over Alexander's pounding member and he sent his seed deep into her hoping that it would take root in her womb and grow into a healthy child that they could both cherish as a permanent reminder of their love for each other. He sighed softly and nuzzled her neck, tasting her fragrance, his cock was still hard and deeply ensconced inside her.

"Would Madam like another bout? I am just warming to the task." He twitched his hips to let Veronique that he wasn't finished yet, not by a long way. He would be away from his love for at least a week and wanted her to keep this night in her memory forever.

Caroline's words that reminded Bella of her condition didn't sit easily with her for she had no way of knowing how Sir would take the news that his tramp was carrying another man's child.
She turned to Caroline and beseechingly asked her,

"Caroline would yo stay with me tonight? I hate to sleep alone and I love to have you near me."

Caroline's eyes glittered, "Of course my sweet and I'll teach you some things about yourself that you would never imagine, You won't mind if we both sleep naked will you? I find clothes, even nightclothes such an encumbrance."

Bella sighed with happiness, she adored Caroline's soft shapely body against her's and Caroline had such a wonderful touch that sent shivers down her spine and quite often she would find herself wet between her legs after Caroline had kissed her.

Last edited:
Would Madam like another bout? I am just warming to the task.

“As long as you have energy in your body, my love. For I am yours and yours alone.” She flexed those internal muscles that gripped his manhood, giving it a squeeze. “I will be missing you for that week. Between you and me, I suspect that I already carry you me child. But by your return, I shall know for certain. That is your wish, is it not?”

She kissed him passionately before placing little butterfly kisses along his cheek until she nibbled upon his earlobe. Her voice was soft in his ear.

“But of course, we could continue trying, just to make sure. We would not want to pass up on a chance to make certain that such is true. I would most certainly welcome such.”

She flexed that muscle again and once more it gripped his manhood.

That night, it was surprisingly comforting, and erotically satisfying being held in Caroline’s arms. Their nude bodies intertwined, Bella was surprised to find that she enjoyed sex with another woman. Oh, she still preferred men, and she felt that above all, she belonged to Sir. But Caroline’s fingers seemed to know just where to go.

There was a worry. She feared what Sir would do once he discovered that she carried Marcel’s child. And she did want to keep the baby.

“Do you think that Sir will be angry when he is told that I am with child?”

“Well, mon petite mère, while you carry Marcel’s baby, Sir cannot possibly give you another. That is in his favor.”

Caroline knew that to lose the baby would make her inconsolable. It would be best if she carried the baby and kept it. But Caroline could assure Sir Percy that Marcel’s baby would be the only baby that the woman would ever have. If there ever became a problem with him keeping her here, Sir Percy could always use the excuse that he kept her hidden to save her family embarrassment about the illegitimate child.

And once the baby was born, she knew just what herb to give the unsuspecting whore so that there were no future babies.

Meanwhile, she smiled and spread Bella’s legs, using her thumbs to peel back the fragrant petals and pressed her lips to the woman’s sex, using her tongue to excite the Bella.

Sir Percy should be most pleased when next he visited.

'But of course, we could continue trying, just to make sure. We would not want to pass up on a chance to make certain that such is true. I would most certainly welcome such.'

Veronique's voice was softly seductive and she gripped his shaft with her pussy once again and smoothly gyrated her hips so his shaft moved deeper into the warm wet haven that Veronique so willingly presented to him. Their cries of passion floated on the night's summer air and reached the ears of Anna their maid, she clenched her thighs together, envious of them both. She had been without a man between her legs for what seemed like a lifetime now and despaired of ever having one again. She remembered all too well the last time she had been with her dear beloved Alfred. Although they both knew that he was ill and unlikely to last more than a few more days they had made love tenderly and with a passion that filled her heart with joy. They hadn't been blessed with children during their five gloriously happy years together and Alfred had told her that he wanted to give her something to remember him by but it had come to nothing, she, however, never forgot that last glorious night together.

As she listened to the sounds of Alexander and Veronique making love the liquid heat between her legs grew and grew until she cried out and fled to her bedroom and threw herself face down on the bed, finding relief and solace with her hand beneath her reaching between her legs, sobbing into her pillow.

Meanwhile, just a few miles away Percy's French whore was gasping and panting spreading her shapely milky white thighs for Caroline's devilishly talented tongue to lash her swollen, aching clit and open her pink, wet hole with her deft fingers and fuck her to a mind-blowing orgasm.

Stars swam before Bella's eyes and exploded into dazzling lights as Caroline brought her to her peak,

"Oh, Caroline, Caroline, Je t'aime tellement." She cried out as she splashed Caroline's face with her nectar
>I love you so.<

Caroline smiled and murmured into Bella's gushing pussy,

"Of course you do my little whore."

Last edited:
For the rest of the night and into early morning, she and Alexander made love repeatedly, each time better than the last. They finally fell asleep in each other’s arms, and as she drifted off to sleep, she worried that they only had one more night before he left. She knew that the job that he had to do held a certain amount of danger. The entire time that he would be gone, she would worry about him and would anxiously await his return.

Anna knew that the two had been up until early this morning so she did her best to let the two sleep late. In the meantime, she checked on Marie. The woman was finishing up her breakfast and then would prepare Mister Benson’s breakfast tray before heading upstairs to relieve Abby.

Thirty minutes later, Abby came downstairs and fixed herself a plate before heading off to her room. She did her best to let the young couple sleep late.

Caroline awoke with the little French Whore’s arms wrapped around her waist and the taste of Bella’s pussy on her lips. She really had accomplished her goal sooner than anticipated. It was nice to know that she had not lost her touch.

Leaning over, she kissed the pert nipple on the sleeping mother-to-be. Bella stirred but continued to sleep. Soon that sweet nipple would be producing milk. She looked at the little bulge where the baby grew. It would be nice to have a little one growing up around here.

Slipping on a wrap, she quickly prepared breakfast for Bella, humming as she worked. She was so thankful that Sir Percy had offered this job to her.

When Alexander woke he had one hand on Veronique's bushy heart shaped mons, matted with dry cum that had escaped during their numerous couplings during the previous night of bliss, the other hand cupped a voluptuous breast and he felt her nipple engorging into a hard pointed bud, he smiled remembering how they both been so loud and vocal as he fucked her. He wondered idly if any of the servants had heard them urging each other on and expressing their desires.

Veronique stirred beside him and her tiny fingers played up and down his cock, expertly stroking life back into it.

"Wife, you are insatiable. Just one more time then." He laughed and rolled Veronique onto her back and spread her legs once more.

Anna had relieved the ache between her legs with her fingers before drifting off to sleep but when she woke the heat was still there and her nipples ached. She was accustomed to early mornings and after dressing she found Marie making breakfast before taking Mr Benson's breakfast up to him and relieving Abby who had kept watch on the injured man all night long.

"I will come with you Marie and ask Mr Benson if we can get anything for him."

"Yes Anna, I'm sure he will appreciate that," she replied.

Mr Benson was sat propped up in bed with a mountain of pillows, he thanked Marie for his breakfast.

"Is there anything we can get for you, Mr Benson? Anything at all, just ask."

"I would like to read but my spectacles are at my cottage and I have a book that I was reading."

"And you would like them to fetch them for you, Mr Benson?" Anna finished for him

"If it is no trouble I would greatly appreciate it, and please call me Claude, I am likely to be here for some time the doctor informs me."

"No trouble at all Mr,,,,,,, Claude, Marie will fetch them while I change your dressings."

Claude gave Marie instructions as to where to find his book and spectacles.

Anna began to change his dressings and couldn't help noticing how broad and muscular his chest was despite the deep claw marks. As she rubbed in the ointment on his chest her nipples began to ache and the heat between her legs was almost unbearable.

"Anna, I have no right to ask this of you but I am in need of some relief." He lifted the sheet up and peered down.

"That's alright Claude I will fetch you a bowl and leave you to attend to yourself."

"It's not that sort of relief I need Anna, you are a handsome woman and without a man and I know my dear wife is barely cold in her grave but a man has needs and I was hoping that you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Anna blushed furiously but could this be the answer to her own torment? Cautiously she lifted the sheet and looked down and gasped with surprise, it was huge, the largest she had seen for many a long year.

"Just this once Claude, you know that I shouldn't be doing this?"

After one more trip to paradise, she and Alexander rolled out of bed. They really both needed a bath and she wondered just where Anna was. Usually the woman would come bustling in and encourage them to be up and busy, and scolding them - though it was all in fun - for being so lazy.

“I wonder just where Anna is? This is not like her in the least.” She threw on her wrapper and held Alexander’s robe open for him. As he was slipping into it, there was a knock on the door and Anna called out.

“Come in, Anna.” The woman slipped in and appeared flushed and flustered. “Is anything the matter?”

“No, my Lady. Everything is fine.”

Veronique looked at her maid, worried, but the woman assured her that all was fine. “Well, if you are quite certain. You know that you can always talk quite truthfully with me.” Anna nodded. “Very well. We are needing a bath. Would you please have one drawn for us?”

Anna left to have the water heated and brought upstairs and Veronique slipped into her husband’s arms. “I’m worried. Anna seems not herself. I wonder what could have happened?”

Within half an hour, Veronique and Alexander were nestled together in the tub with plenty of hot water and a fresh bar of soap. She turned to face him in the tub and began to lather his chest.

“I want to get you nice and clean. Being gone for so long, you may not have a chance to bathe again until your return. Is that okay with you?”

Anna dare not tell her mistress what had gone on between her and Claude. Initially, she intended to only give him the relief he needed with her hand but as she pumped his thick rod she felt a warm trickle between her thighs and shyly she asked him,

"Mr Benson,,,,,,,,,,, I mean Claude, as you say, I am a widow and without a man and my dear Alfred has been gone these past two years and I have not taken another man to my bed since, I,,,,, I too have needs, would you think badly of me if I...............?"

She could not say the words but Claude understood her meaning,

"Of course not Anna, I have often thought of you long before my wife passed away. Marie may be some time, so lock the door and keep me company here in my bed,"

Anna hurried to the door and locked it then pulled her thin robe over her head and stood trembling at his bedside in just her cotton bloomers. Her breasts heaved as she breathed heavily aware of the enormity of what she, they, were about to do.

Anna was still a young woman being only twenty-eight years of age and her breasts were full and firm but soft to the touch, in her arousal, her nipples stood hard and erect aching to be suckled. She blushed as Claude lay looking at her, a broad smile on his face,

"All of you Anna, I want to see all of you in your glory."

Her hands shook as she undid the buttons of her bloomers and let them slide down her legs. She stepped out of them and took a step towards Claude and gasped as his fingers stroked her bushy mons.

"Beautiful Anna, you are so beautiful," Claude whispered sincerely, his eyes drinking her in and his fingers found the wetness between her legs.

"'Tis as you said, Anna, you are indeed needy as am I."

"How are we going to manage?" asked Anna, practical as ever, " With your chest as it is."

"Turn around Anna with your back to me and sit between my legs and lean forwards, leave the rest to me."

Anna did as he said and lowered herself down very gently as Claude held his thick erect manhood and guided it to her soft wet entrance.

"Whenever you are ready my sweet Anna,"

She lowered herself more and hissed with pleasure as it slid inside her and filled her, she let it all enter her and let herself become accustomed to the pulsing meat inside her. She leaned forward, her hands on his knees and tentatively raised and lowered herself a few times, sucking in her breath as it filled her velvety channel.

"Forgive me Alfred, my dear, you were wonderful to me but you did not fill me like Claude does."

"You should not compare me to your late husband Anna, all men are different and I am sure that you were very happy together, now though, we have found each other and when I am home again perhaps you can visit me when you have a day off."

It was over all too soon and Claude filled her with his seed as Anna released her juices and soaked the bedsheets. She smiled her gratitude and kissed Claude before changing the sheets. Marie returned just as she unlocked the door.

"What is that strange smell?" she asked, Anna and Claude just smiled.

Veronique left her husband alone knowing that today was his last chance to prepare for his assignment. Really she did not want him to go but was well aware that the missions that his group went on were important and saved lives. And she was well aware that it could be dangerous for him too.

While he was gone, it would be important for the running of his estates to continue to prosper. So she spent a majority of what was left of the morning poring over the journals of the estate, just to get an idea of where monies were being taken in and spent. This afternoon she would check on Mister Benson though Anna had assured her that the man was being well cared for. The way that the maid had said well cared for made her suspect that perhaps one of the maids was looking after his carnal needs as well as his physical made her worry a bit, but she pushed the thought to the back of her mind for now.

During lunch, she would question her husband on anything in particular that needed to be watched during his absence. And as he would probably be leaving before morning light tomorrow, she wanted him to have a nice meal tonight but they could not pull an all night session like last night. It would be a long travel there and back and he would need to be well rested for the trip.

She also needed to know what story he would need her to use should anyone come looking for him. It would not do to have everyone tell a different tale.

The noonday meal was prepared and ready and Veronique waited, knowing that Alexander would soon arrive.

Last edited:
Alexander decided to spend the morning looking around the house and the estate before he prepared to leave early the next morning for Dover where he was to meet Percy. He didn't know who else would accompany them as Percy had not divulged that to him, in fact, all he knew was that someone's life depended on them and they would be gone for at least a week, a week without being in Veronique's loving arms and tasing her sweet kisses, it would be difficult but he would manage.

Alexander's tour of the house took him toward's Claude Benson's room and he decided to look in on him, he was just about to open the door when he heard Anna's voice,

"Claude, oh Claude, fill me with your magnificent manhood, I want it, I need it inside me now."

Alexander froze, surely that wasn't Anna he could hear, she was so prim and proper, then he heard Anna again,

"YESSS, OH FUCK, OH LORD, THAT'S IT CLAUDE, HARDER IF YOU PLEASE, RIGHT THERE, OOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS, I'M CUMMING FOR YOU DARLING."

Alexander didn't what to do, he had never heard Anna utter an oath ever since he had known her. Should he charge in and put a stop to it or should he let them have their moment? It took him just a few seconds to make up his mind as he thought of how he would feel if Anna had gatecrashed on him and Veronique in the middle of their lovemaking for no good reason. He chuckled to himself and shrugged his shoulders and continued walking.

At lunch, he casually said to Veronique,

"It is almost two years since Anna's husband, Alfred, passed away, isn't it? Do you think she is coping? She is a young woman and must miss having a man in her bed. Then there is Claude, recently bereaved but he too must be feeling the strain."

He said no more except to add, "'Twas merely an observation my love, there is no need to worry your pretty head about it."

That night they retired early as Alexander desperately wanted to make love to Veronique on more time before he left in the morning. Anna finished bushing Veronique's fiery locks and Alexander said casually,

"Anna, 'tis early yet, why don't you see if Claude is wanting for anything?"

Anna curtsied and almost ran out of the bedroom to Claude's room. Alexander gave her ten minutes then said to Veronique,

"Come with me but be silent."

He led her to the door of Claude's bedroom and he whispered,

"Put your ear to the door and tell me what you can hear."

At lunch, it was strange as to Alexander’s query concerning Anna and Alfred and Claude and the recent death of his wife. It was merely a quick question about the two couples and then he changed the subject. Nevertheless, it was as strange that he would even bring it up.

Periodically throughout the afternoon, her husband’s question would surface to the forefront of her brain. Anna had never seemed lonely, but then again, though she had asked her, Anna could have felt it necessary to keep such things secret. Veronique herself was happy, she would want Anna herself to be happy too.

That evening, as they prepared for bed, Anna brushed her hair while Alexander sat on the bed and watched. As soon as she had finished, Alexander dismissed her for the night with a suggestion that she may want to look in on Claude and see if he was needing anything else for the night.

Anna quickly left the room and Veronique completed her nightly rituals, putting creme on her arms and shoulders and face. After a bit, Alexander, smiling as if in possession of a great secret, crossed over to her and taking her hand, said, Come with me but be silent.

Frowning but curious, she did as he bade, following him until they were outside Claude’s bedroom door.

Put your ear to the door and tell me what you can hear.

Alexander was whispering and she wondered why until she did as he told her to. What a shocking revelation!

Somewhat muffled but clearly audible was Claude and Anna, and apparently they were...well, they were intimate with each other. Very intimate.

“Yes, put your hands on my bum. Yes, that’s it. Oh yes, uh, uh, oops, let’s try that again. Yes, oh yes Claude.”

“Anna, you do have a lovely bum. And that brown eyes keeps winking at me.”

Shocked, Veronique clapped her hand over her mouth lest she make any noise and betray their presence. Her eyes must have been a big as saucers as Alexander led her back to their room.

“Good lord, I would never have thought that of Anna. I guess that he was in dire need and she gave him aid.”

Giving a giggle, she pulled him to her and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him soundly.

“Speaking of which, does my husband not wish one more roll in the hay with his wife before he leaves in the morning?”

Last edited:
They left Claude's bedroom door as silently as they came and returned to their own bedroom, as soon as they were inside Veronique had a fit of giggles that made her breasts bounce and jiggle under her wrapper.

' Good lord, I would never have thought that of Anna. I guess that he was in dire need and she gave him aid.'

"I think you are mistaken in that assumption my sweet, how do you think I knew what would be happening? I heard them this morning when I was looking around the manor and they were at it like rabbits then, Methinks they are finding solace in each other's company after their losses of a dear one. But we should keep it to ourselves for now unless Anna's work suffers, then you must tell her to keep her bloomers on when she is meant to be working."

Veronique began to giggle again and threw her arms around Alexanders neck and kissed him soundly pressing her soft supple body against his, her tongue squirmed its way between his lips and his manhood sprang up and pressed between her legs. The kiss broke and Alexander eyed the bed but Veronique must have read his mind or had the very self-same idea. She looked at him coyly and asked,

'Speaking of which, does my husband not wish one more roll in the hay with his wife before he leaves in the morning?'

"Surely you do not need to ask, you know that if it were possible I would make love to you every minute of the day and night."

He removed his breeches quickly and removed Veronique's wrapper so they stood face to face, naked. Alexander's eyes roamed over Veronique's magnificent body, memorising every detail. from her lustful eyes and luscious soft lips, her heavy but perky breasts with her nipples hard with desire standing proudly on the tips of her pale pink mounds. The fiery red hairy heart on her mound was needing attention he noticed but between her legs, she was moist and soft, ready for his thick erect manhood to fill her with his love and his seed.

"You are so beautiful, love of my life, in a way I wish you could bear a child and not lose that beauty even though it would be only temporary. For now though kneel on the bed for your Lord, your master and your husband."

Though the words sounded ominous and somewhat threatening the tone was light and jesting.

Veronique crouched on the bed as he demanded and she giggled again as he mimicked Claude's words to Anna.

"Veronique, you do have a lovely bum. And that brown eye keeps winking at me.”

He knelt between her spread legs and reached underneath her to slide his fingers along her slit parting her wet pink folds like a plough in a field.

"You DO have a shapely bottom my dear but I need to rest before morning so 'tis just the one hole tonight, there will be many more nights when I return."

Then he was in her, long smooth strokes caressing the sides of her channel, urgent strokes but unhurried as he availed himself of Veronique's exquisite body.

From the way that Alexander eyed her nude body, she knew that he truly loved her. His eyes told her everything that she would want to know. As he asked her to climb on her hands and knees, she did so totally trusting her husband. There was a thrill inside her as his hands caressed her buttocks, his strong fingers running along her slit and finding it wet with her desire for him. Easily he slid his manhood in her slit. She sighed as his hands took hold of her hips, helping to pull her back against him as the two of them rocked back and forth. Once more their bedroom was filled with sounds as they made love until he filled her with his seed. Then, exhausted, they lay together with Alexander holding her tight against him, their legs and arms a tangle of desire as she whispered before falling asleep,

“I love you, my husband. Take care while you are gone and know that you take my heart with you. Hurry back safe to me.”

In the early morning, while she still slept, Alexander left on his mission. When Veronique awoke, the bed felt too empty and there a worrying feeling within her heart and would continue to be until he returned safe to her. From now until his return, she would begin each morning and end each night with a prayer to God to watch over her husband and keep him safe.

Placing her hand on her belly, she also said a prayer that when Alexander returned that she would be carrying his child.

Bella lay on her back, her bare body glistening in the evening lamplight. Her belly where Marcel’s baby grew made her smile as she rubbed it. Then her hand slowly drifted along her ripening body until it reached a nipple. It would be months before her breast would be heavy with milk, feeding her baby and hopefully pleasing her lover. Or rather, lovers? There was no doubt that she was there for Sir. Sir was her lover. But she wondered what would happen to Caroline when Sir returned for the woman certainly had a very talented tongue. She suddenly had visions of perhaps having both in her bed at the same time.

Suddenly her fingers were in her sex, pumping in and out and quickly bringing her to a climax. As she cried out, Caroline entered the bedroom, removing her wrapper as she walked towards the bed.

“So, you could not wait? Started without me?” She teased the pregnant women laying on the bed. “I think as payment for your impatience, you shall have to use your tongue on my pussy.” She licked Bella’s wet fingers and groaned. Climbing on the bed, she moved until she straddled the Bella’s head and lowered herself to the waiting mouth beneath her.

“If you please me, I think that I know where we can find two well hung young men, petite maman sexy (sexy little mother).”

The rocking motion of the carriage that bore him to Dover lulled Alexander to sleep as the previous night he had spent with Veronique had tired him but he dreamt of her and his cock ached for the hot, wetness of her, the tightness of her vagina had been exquisite as she milked him. In his sleep, he sighed and could feel her soft petite body grinding against him, making love to him, expressing her love for him as he showed her his love for her, they had been as one together, moving in harmony, gasping out their need for one another. He wondered how long it would be before they were in each other's arms again, indeed if they would ever be together again. He was not unaware that each venture the group embarked upon was fraught with peril, if they were caught he knew what the end would be, a flashing blade crashing down on his neck in front of a jeering crowd and then hopefully oblivion. He prayed that he would have the courage to face the end with dignity.

The carriage eventually halted outside THE FISHERMAN'S REST and his good friend Percy was there to greet him.

"Good day Alexander my friend come inside and when we have refreshed ourselves we will go over the details of our latest adventure."

Caroline's hot wet core descended onto Bella's enquiring tongue, spreading her exquisite juices over Bella's face as she lapped at her open eager pink slit,

'If you please me, I think that I know where we can find two well hung young men, petite maman sexy (sexy little mother).'

Caroline's words stirred Bella's tongue into furious action as her pointed tongue probed into Caroline's warm wetness, sucking the honeyed juice from her.

"Et qu'est-ce que je suis censé faire pendant que tu divertis ces deux beaux jeunes mecs, ma chère Caroline?"

>"And what am I meant to do while you entertain those two fine young studs, my dear Caroline?"<

Bella laughed, intimating that Caroline would take on both at once,

"Assurez-vous que ma douce petite pute ne vous laissera pas tomber, il y aura tellement de trous avec lesquels vous pourrez jouer."

"Be sure my sweet little whore you will not be left idle, there will be so many holes for you to play with."

Bella giggled uncontrollably at the thought of Caroline being used by two lusty young men as she teased both their asses with her fingers and tongue, she knew that she would have her turn eventually, but she yearned for her Sir to use her, as only he could turn her into a gibbering mess, pleading for more but she needed a man's cock inside her taking her on a glorious ride to the gates of heaven, if not beyond and then the beatings, oh how she craved Sir's stinging slaps on her ass and her pussy. The memory and the cravings were so vivid that her insides erupted and she threw her head back screaming for her Sir, her Master.

Last edited:
Slowly sleep left her and without realizing it, she stretched out lazily. Her hand brushed where Alexander should be sleeping beside her but all her fingers brushed against the cool empty sheets. Suddenly the day seemed sadder. Already she missed him.

She rang for Anna as she rose lazily out of bed and crossed to the mirror, placing her hand on where there could be a baby growing. That was exactly how Anna found her.

“Do you feel that you are with child, my lady?”

“Anna, I pray that I am carrying his child. ‘Tis funny, but at first the thought of it scared me. I felt that it would keep me from enjoying life. Now, if something were to happen to him, I would want to know that my Alexander lives on in his child.”

Veronique lovingly stroked her stomach before turning back to her maid. “Oh Anna, I have the most wonderful way that I can let Alexander know if I am expecting. You know the heart that you had been trimming down here?” She pointed to her pubic hair. Anna nodded.

“Yes, my Lady. It is in sore need of a trim.”

“Well, I have been letting it grow out on purpose. If I am with child, you shall trim a big heart with a baby heart peeking out from behind. Like this!”

She ushered the woman over to her writing table and quickly drew a picture of the design.

“Oh, yes yes, my lady. That would be perfect.”

With that settled, Anna helped her quickly undress. Veronique stared at her stomach in the mirror. Yes, it definitely looked just a little less flat to her. Definitely a little less flat.

Standing naked in front of the mirror, Belle could see the little round pouch of her belly where Marcel Dubonier’s baby grew. The one man that she had truly loved. The one man that had truly loved her. He had already asked her to be his wife before the tribunal had come in the night and taken him and his entire family. His Mother, Father, and even his little sisters had all been murdered before he too had faced the guillotine. Dear sweet Marcel.

Not that she didn’t feel something for Sir. After all, Sir was her obsession. She missed his cock so much and though Caroline and she had spent the evening entertaining those two well hung men, she still desired Sir.

Throwing on her wrapper, she went in search in the maid though Caroline seemed more than just a maid. She would never have thought that a women could show her pleasure though she could not take the place of a well endowed cock.

“Caroline, where are you? Do you know when Sir will return? Caroline, where are you?”

Veronique’s drawing

https://image.freepik.com/iconen-gratis/groot-en-klein-hart-silhouet_318-37689.jpg

Percy had a map of France spread out on the table with various objects placed here and there on the map, a salt cellar, pepper pot, mustard pot and the like all placed in a seemingly haphazard manner. Percy explained,

"We are using the objects instead of marking the map, should it fall into the wrong hands it will certainly put our necks on Madame Guillotine's block. Each object marks strategic points during our foray into France, as you can see the salt cellar is on the coast and is where we intend to land from Day Dream. From there we make our way inland to the pepperpot where we meet with other sympathisers and discuss how we rescue our target."

"Just who is our target?" inquired Alexander,

Just two words shocked the room into silence,

"The Dauphin."

"Then we are doomed, the whole of France is hunting for him, how can we get him back to the yacht, assuming we can find him anyway?" Seemed to be the general consensus amongst the gathering.

"I have a plan which will be revealed when necessary and not before, if any of you are captured you will be tortured for information, what you don't know you can't tell."

Sir Percy left them to study and memorise the map but asked Alexander in a low voice,

"How is your beautiful wife going to cope without you warming her at night? She strikes me as a demanding sort of woman in bed."

"Percy, if you are saying what I think you are saying then kindly hold your tongue, Veronique would never betray me in that manner."

Alexander then stalked out of the room, slamming the door behind him so hard that the walls shook.

Caroline heard her little slut calling her and hurried to her and found her almost in tears,

"What is it little one? Did our guests not please you? I think that perhaps they did not understand your need for pain and were too gentle with you and have left you wanting."

Caroline slipped Bella's wrapper from her body and led the young French whore to a padded leather chair and bade her kneel in it and hold onto the back and present her cute round arse to her. She found the thin springy cane and swished it in the air before landing the first blow on her sweet derriere which immediately showed a deep red welt. Bella's cries were a mixture of pain and ecstasy and her back arched as she waited expectantly for the next blow. Caroline didn't disappoint her, thrashing her arse until it was crisscrossed with bright red stripes. When she had finished she took Bella's naked body in her arms and kissed her,

"There, there my dear little slut, I am not as proficient with the cane as Sir but perhaps with practice until he returns,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Last edited:
Once she was up and dressed, she found her way to their temporary guest. Mr. Benson was sitting up and she could see a marked improvement in him. His eyes were bright, a smile was on his lips and whereas before he appeared sad and somber, he now smiled more and laughed. It seemed that Anna was having a definite positive effect on the man.

And as for Anna, the woman seemed to be happier too. And though Veronique would never embarrass the woman by mentioning what she and Mr. Benson were doing, neither did she put up roadblocks between the two. And as long as Anna’s dalliance did not affect her work, then she would feign ignorance of the entire deal.

Veronique ordered that a horse and buggy be readied for her and she drove over to Mr. Benson’s place. She had ordered that one of the older boys, a lad of 15 named Paul to head over to help Christopher take care of the place and she arrived to find the two boys having a heated argument.

After calming things down, she discovered the reason for the harsh words. Christopher was working the way that Mr. Benson had shown he wanted things done. However, Paul being the older of the two boys wanted to do things his own way.

“Paul, this is not your home, your lands, nor your sheep. If Christopher says that this is the way that Mr. Benson wants things done, you will do it that way. You will treat Christopher as an equal. Christopher, if it is something that Mr. Benson has not left explicit instructions, then you and Paul will come to an agreement or I will remove both of you from here and send a man to handle things. Do you understand? If a major problem arises, one of you must come get me immediately.”

“Or Count Vernay?”

“No, he has been called away on business. You come to me.”

She checked on the running of the place, made several suggestions and then left the two boys to return back to the estates. She met with the Cook, Caroline Commons, and planned the meals for the next few days.

That afternoon, she had Pablo come and give her a fencing lesson. It did not hurt to keep her hand in and be prepared.

But through it all, she missed Alexander so much.

Amabella lay crying in Caroline’s arm’s, her ass cheeks burning. For a while the maid spoke softly to her and stroked her hair before she reached into the bedside table and pulled out the salve. Bella lay on the bed, her belly sticking out just enough that soon it would be impossible for her to lay on her stomach.

Gently Caroline began to rub the cream on the ass cheeks presented to her, feeling the hot skin slowly cool down.

“That makes it feel betters, does it not? Sir will be so proud of his French Whore.”

She spoke lovingly to the woman laying on the bed before her. With a smile, she slid her finger along the cleft until she reached Bella’s brown star before she slipped her finger in and heard a cooing sigh pass between Bella’s lips.

“Does my little slut like that? Hmmmmm?” Caroline smiles. Sir Percy should be very pleased at how successful she had been.

Alexander was angry at Percy's crass remark about Veronique, the very idea of her taking another man into her bed while he was away was preposterous. Slowly it dawned on him that Percy wanted Veronique himself when he thought back to their last venture into France Percy had made sure that he was close to her as often as possible and took every opportunity to touch her. Veronique had not said anything about it but she had also made it plain that she did not care much for his company.

When the band had eaten and rested it was almost dusk and they began their journey down the treacherous path to Dover where Daydream lay. The night darkened with storm clouds, the wind blew in gusts and rain began to fall becoming heavier with every minute making the path even more treacherous. They could not use lanterns so it was with great care they felt their way down. About halfway down Percy appeared to slip and fall heavily crying out as if in pain. Alexander, being the nearest went to his assistance, Percy looked up and said with a pained expression,

"I fear I will be of no use going with you, carry on without me, once you meet the sympathizers they will tell you the plan, I will go back to the Inn and wait for your return."

Alexander had no reason to doubt him and found a stout stick that Percy could use as a crutch, then he hastened after the others.

Percy waited until they were out of earshot then jumped to his feet and quickly made his way back to the Inn where he saddled his horse and rode off into the night heading for Alexander's home.................. and Veronique.

Caroline spent the evening alone as Bella was sleeping soundly after her beating, however, she was not idle she polished the ten-inch long piece of ebony wood that she had whittled into a penis shaped length with an oversized cock head she fashioned two leather belts into a harness and fitted the cock to one of the belts. She stripped herself naked and belted the harness around her waist. She stood in front of the full-length mirror swinging her hips seductively, her full plump breasts swaying and the wooden cock swung lewdly between her legs.

"This should keep you satisfied until Sir returns my little French whore." she giggled to herself.

The storm hit around late evening and as she read a book on estate management, the storm hit with a vengeance. Lightening lit the sky, almost as if it were daylight and the rain beat hard against the outside of the house. Water poured down the windows and Veronique worried about Alexander, saying a prayer that God would keep him safe.

She was also worried about Christopher and Paul as well. The two were merely boys and had been working hard to take care of Mr. Benson’s sheep while the man was laid up here at the house.

She sent for one of the men and asked him to please check on the two boys and see if they were in need of anything.

Anna had disappeared and she suspected that the woman was with her new interest. She worried that perhaps Anna’s mind was not so much on her duties as on sex. At a time when Alexander was away, she would be relying even more upon the woman.

The butler entered and announced that the man that had gone to check on the boys Benson’s lands would be staying the night to aid the boys as the sheep were quite spooked by the lightening and thunder. There was no problem with that as there were plenty of men left to keep an eye on he estate.

The evening meal seemed so quite and lonely. She really did not have much of an appetite and left most of the food in her plate.

“Is something wrong with the food,” Caroline came out of the kitchen to question the Countess.

“Nothing is wrong with it. I am just worried about Alexander. I hope that he is safe and not battling this weather.”

When Alexander and the rest of the band boarded the DAYDREAM the skipper gathered them all in the cramped day cabin and spoke to them,

"Gentlemen, the storm we are experiencing is a rogue and out at sea it will become a devil with waves possibly higher than our mast, we will not founder however if a wave crashes upon us but we will be tossed this way and that, having no control over the direction we travel in, For those of you that may be susceptible to seasickness the best advice I can offer is for you to try and keep something in your stomachs, it is very painful to retch on an empty stomach. That is all for now, any questions?"

"Yes, I have a question," spoke up one of the band who went by the pseudonym of Dock Leaf or Dock, "If you have no control over our course how are we to find the correct landing spot?"

"That, my friend is in the hands of the Lord, not mine, not yours."

They then dispersed, each with their own thoughts, Alexander's thoughts immediately turned to Veronique and he prayed that she was safe in his house. He was not a superstitious man but he had always been told that bad things happened in threes and he half believed it. First, there was Percy, their leader, being injured and unable to come with them, then was there was the storm itself, so out of season. What, he wondered would be next?

The manor in front of him was in darkness except for the kitchens where the cook was undoubtedly busy baking fresh bread and rolls for the day ahead. The figure pulled his cloak tighter around him in an effort to prevent the harsh rain from soaking him further then he spurred his mount forward towards the manor.

He roused one of the stable lads, "See to my horse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, quietly." he ordered gruffly.

He then knocked loudly on the oak front door.

Simmonds the under butler was on call that night and the loud knocking woke him and muttering to himself "Who the devil can that be abroad this time of night and in this weather?" He lit a lantern and opened the front door to a man who towered over him.

"Get your mistress, Lady Vernay to meet me in the parlor in fifteen minutes."

No other words of explanation or saying who he was he brushed past Simmonds and went straight to the parlor, pausing only to snarl at the hapless Simmonds,

"Don't stand there gawping, boy, jump to it, go wake your mistress." Suddenly he stopped and a wicked smile crept over his face,

"No, wait, I think I will wake her myself."

He turned and went up the stairs two at a time and opened the door to Veronique's bedroom and slipped inside. Once his eyes had become accustomed to the darkness he crossed over to where Veronique lay sleeping. he slowly pulled back the sheets covering her and saw how her nightdress was pulled up to her waist and her hand rested on her sex.

"So, so beautiful, Alexander is, or rather, was, a very lucky man but I will soon make you forget him." He murmured quietly and stroked her silky thighs.

Last edited:
Simmonds stood there looking somewhat shocked as the strange man bounded up the stairs. It all felt wrong, and he had the distinct feeling that he should tell someone. So he went straight to Sanders’ room and reported to him what had happened.

“You are a dolt! Good God man, do you let just anyone that knocks on the door run up to the Countess’ room in the middle of the night?”

“But he’s been here before. Isn’t he a friend of Count Vernay?”

“Still, him running up to her Ladyship’s bedroom in the middle of the night is totally improper. You go get her personal maid, Anna, while I see what is going on.”

Simmonds took off upstairs to find Anna while Sanders quickly slipped on his dressing gown and headed up the stairs also. Outside the bedroom door, Sanders hesitated. To his left, Anna suddenly appeared pulling on her dressing gown followed by Simmonds, both looking worried.

“She hates that man,” Anna muttered under her breath as she grabbed the handle and turned it, the glow from their lanterns casting light into the room. At that moment, the storm decided to light the room, giving no doubt as to what was happening. The sight that met them made the trio gasp. Countess Vernay lay there, half naked and obviously asleep while Sir Percy stood over her stroking her body.

“Sir Blakeney, remove yourself from these premises!”

Anna spoke loudly and harshly at the man, and the sound of Anna’s voice woke up the Countess. Confused from sleep, the woman blinked and looked around before realizing that she was half naked and attempted to pull down her gown to protect her modesty. That was when she realized that Sir Blakeney was touching her inappropriately. She slapped his hand away from her body and screamed as she moved away from the man to Alexander’s side of the bed. Lightening lit the room and gave Sir Blakeney, still dripping from the storm, an eerie look. Anna rushed to her Ladyship’s side and grabbed a blanket to throw over the woman’s shoulders. Countess Vernay spoke loud and harsh, and left none of those gathered in doubt as to her disgust for the man. Pointing her finger at the intruder, she voiced distaste for Sir Blakeney.

“Get this man out of here! Now! Throw him out of the house and do not let him back in!” Anna stood with her arms around her Ladyship, offering comfort and protection.

Amidst Sir Blakeney’s loud protests and outcry, both men stepped forward to take hold of the man by the arms. As he tried to fight the two butlers, others servants arrived in the doorway, clearly outnumbering Sir Blakeney. He yelled loudly, though none of them really understood his words as a crack thunder sounded as if right over the house.

Veronique was having a rather nice dream. Alexander was in bed with her declaring his love for her as her stroked her.

“Sir Blakeney, remove yourself from these premises!”

The voice was loud and she recognized it as Anna’s. Slowly she awoke, confused to find Anna and Sanders and Simmonds standing in her room. What was happening here? She reached out to pull her gown down, hoping to preserve some modesty, when her hand brushed against another hand, wet and clammy. She followed it up the arm and found herself looking into the eyes of the man that she hated more than anything. Sir Percy’s eyes were filled with lust for her and she screamed as she knocked his hand away from her, clambering over to Alexander’s side of the bed, hoping to put as much distance between herself and that horrid man.

She was hardly aware of Anna throwing the blanket around her or the woman’s arms around her shoulders offering protection and comfort. At that moment, had she had her sword, she would have cheerfully run the man through. Instead she pointed at him and ordered the servants to remove him.

“Get this man out of here! Now! Throw him out of the house and do not let him back in!”

Veronique was somewhat frightened and it irritated her that she was shaking as she watched the man being dragged from the room. Thunder seemed to rattle the house and she worried about Alexander. She knew that she needed to speak to the servants left there.

“Good people, I know that most of you are aware of Sir Blakeney being a friend of Count Vernay. However, the man has become rather unhinged and as such, is not to be allowed in the house or on the grounds. If you should ever find him, or if he attempts to gain entry, do not let him in and immediately inform either myself or Count Vernay. If neither of us is available, inform Sanders and Anna. Thank you, and I apologize for interrupting your rest.”

Anna quickly hustled everyone out of the bedroom, closed the door and turned just in time to see Veronique collapse unconscious on the floor.

Last edited:
The full force of the storm hit DAYDREAM as soon as they left the comparative safety of Dover's harbor, waves crashed continuously over the bows of the small vessel as it plowed through the waves. One moment they were riding high on the crest of a wave then they were diving down bows first into a solid wall of water that towered over them and threatened to crush them. Daydream shook and shuddered but recovered and soared atop the next wave. The skipper dare not set any sails as the wind would have torn them to shreds in just a few minutes. It was all he could do to keep the vessel head on into the waves for if they were swamped broadside on he knew they would be done for.

Alexander held on to anything solid within reach as they pitched and rolled, fearing the worst, Veronique kept coming into his mind, at least she would not be destitute if he were to perish and she would be able to find someone else to love and look after her. His one regret was that they had no children that she could tell about him, he wanted to be remembered.

"Thistle, Sir, help me hold the wheel steady."

The skipper pleaded with him as the ship's wheel began to turn despite the skipper's effort to hold it. Between them, they managed to keep the vessel head-on into the waves.

The skipper yelled above the shrieking of the wind and the roar of the waves,

"Beggin' yer pardon, Sir, but we must turn back we 'ave no right to be out 'ere. Daydream cannot take much more punishment an' she will soon start breakin' up an' then we're all done for."

Alexander knew he was right, the mission had to be abandoned so they could return another day.

"Very well Captain do what you can to get us back on dry land, where, doesn't matter, just stop this incessant movement."

How he managed it only the Lord knows but the skipper slowly turned them around and a few hours later the Daydream limped into Poole harbor looking as if it had been to hell and back, which in a sense, it had. It was a sorry looking group that left the Daydream, thankful to be still alive.

Sir Percy fought like a demon as he was half carried, half dragged down the stairs and cast unceremoniously into the raging storm. He was screaming and shouting obscenities and professing his love for Veronique swearing that she was mistaken in her love for that foppish cad, Lord Vernay. He swore that she secretly loved him and he had only come to persuade her to come back to his house with him and to admit that she didn't really love Lord Vernay. Simmonds and Sanders dusted their hands off, happy that they had been able to overpower the wretch who had forced his way into the house, in the past they had both had a tongue lashing from him for some perceived misdemeanor and had not dared to say anything to Lord Vernay. As Sir Percy lay on the ground Sanders aimed a kick in his ribs,

"That is well deserved, now fuck off and don't come back."

Percy had nowhere to go now, he didn't want to go home, he needed a woman, not just any woman but one who understood his needs, if not Veronique then there was his French whore, yes, she would willingly bear the brunt of his anger.

It was almost dawn when he burst into the cottage brandishing his horsewhip,

"Come here you little French cunt, Sir is back, back and eager for some fun, wake up and spread your legs, bitch"

Bella's eyes opened wide as she heard Sir shouting for her, she sprang out of bed and ran naked into his arms,

"Sir, oh Sir, I have missed you so, tell me what you want me to do."

Poor Bella didn't know just how angry Sir was.

Last edited:
Anna rushed to Veronique’s side and checked to make sure that the woman was alive. Quickly she rang for Sanders and, after what had happened, the man came running up the stairs when he heard the bell. Afraid that somehow that crazed man had found a way back in, he entered the bedroom to find Anna trying to rouse the Countess who was unconscious on the floor.

“I need to get her back in bed and get her doctor out here.” Anna rushed to prepare the bed as Sanders quickly and carefully picked up the Countess. The staff had grown fond of the woman as it was she that seemed to be changing the Master, making him a more caring human being.

“I shall send one of the men to bring back Doctor Fredrick, though it may take a bit longer in this storm.”

Anna nodded and told him, “Also send up some tea, please.”

Rubbing Veronique’s brow and hands did nothing but waving smelling salts finally brought round the woman.

Veronique was a bit confused. One minute she was watching Sir Percy being dragged away and the next she was lying tucked in bed.

“What happened, Anna?”

“You fainted, your Ladyship. I have sent for the Doctor.”

“Oh, good God, calling a Doctor all the way out here in a storm such as this because some ninny fainted is ridiculous! So I fainted. I’m not the first and I won’t be the last to do so. Is that lunatic gone?”

Anna nodded. “From what I understand, he was last seen riding off babbling and shaking his fist at the sky.”

“I’m afraid that Alexander shall be quite upset at this news, though I am somewhat confused as he and Alexander were supposed to be together.” Veronique paused as a thought occurred to her. “Oh, Anna, you don’t think that he has hurt Alexander, maybe left him by the side of the road in this weather.” Veronique began to panic.

“Do you know where he is supposed to be?”

“I am not for sure. If that man has hurt my Alexander, I shall run him through with the end of my sword.”

Until the Doctor arrived, Veronique was in a tizzy, fluctuating between worry for Alexander and fear of the return of Sir Percy.

After a quick examination of her, he smiled and told her, “...not to worry. This sometimes happens to women in your condition. If you feel lightheaded, just take it easy until the feeling passes. I really don’t see any need to act any different that you usually do.”

Veronique perked up. ”Do you mean...”

“Yes, in about 8 months, more or less.” He smiled and patted her shoulder. “You should be right as rain after a good night’s sleep, little mother.”

The storm had abated some though it was still raining hard as the man took Doctor Fredrick back to his home in the carriage.

Anna came with the ring of her bell and found Veronique sitting in bed holding a piece of paper. “Anna, get out the scissors. We have a message for Alexander.” The maid was somewhat confused until she noticed what was on the paper. It was a drawing of a big heart with a baby heart peeking out from behind the big heart.

“It is for sure, my lady?”

“Yes, he says in about 8 months.”

“Oh, congratulations!”

Caroline was just getting up when she heard Sir Percy practically kick in the door.

Come here you little French cunt, Sir is back, back and eager for some fun, wake up and spread your legs, bitch

Something sounded wrong to her, but apparently Bella was too excited to have Sir back to realize that the man sounded different. Or perhaps she just had not known the man long enough to recognize the sound of someone half crazed with anger. She had seen him like this one other time and he had almost killed a prostitute as he fucked the woman and beat her within an inch of death. Any other man would have been arrested, but Sir Percy being who he was, the story was hushed up and he paid the woman a fair amount of money to disappear.

Sir, oh Sir, I have missed you so, tell me what you want me to do.

Caroline entered the living room to find a wild looking Sir Percy, still wet and dripping water from the storm, staring at Bella and her obviously pregnant stomach. Caroline thought that she should speak up before he got the wrong impression.

“Ah, I see that you have some time for a visit. Welcome home, Sir. Something new has been added. Our little Bella seems to be expecting a child from her previous lover. Madam Guillotine took her lover so now this baby is all she has left of him.” She was hoping that Sir Percy would realize that he was free and clear of having produced a bastard child, though from the look in his eyes, she wasn’t sure just how much he heard.

The weary band found a local hostelry where they could dry their clothes and get some food and horses as each of them wanted to return to their homes as soon as possible, not least among these was Alexander who was missing Veronique so much it hurt, he also had a feeling that something was wrong. It came as something of a shock when he discovered where they were, the storm had driven them almost two hundred miles down the coast, making for a much longer journey home. Finally, he was on his way and rode along with Dock who bade farewell after two hours of riding, leaving Alexander alone with his thoughts. He knew Veronique would be worried about him and he wanted to reassure her as soon as possible, there was also the feeling in the pit of his stomach that all was not well at home.

It was late evening when he rode into the courtyard, exhausted he almost fell from the saddle but was caught by the groom who called for help and Sanders and Simmonds helped him into the house, faintly he heard one of them say,

"I'll go and let her Ladyship know but you are not to say a word about what has happened, leave that to her Ladyship."

That was all he heard before lapsing into unconsciousness.

Percy was so enraged he only caught snatches of what Caroline was saying,

"Pregnant? Baby? I ordered no such thing, has that slut been spreading her legs for all and sundry while I've been away? Come here girl, how long have you known about this? Did you know before I left last time and said nothing? If I had known I could have arranged for it to taken away, but now I'm not so sure. You fucking whoring whore, fucking every man in sight no doubt, well now Sir is back and you'll be on your back for many hours at a time, get to bed girl and wait for me, try to remember how I like to have you fuck me."

Sir Percy sank into a chair and promptly fell asleep.

"Sir is exhausted Bella dear, help me get him out of these wet clothes and into bed afore he catches a chill then it would be best if you were in bed with him when he wakes up, pretend that he gave you a good fucking and he might be in a better mood, although he is rather unpredictable."

All day long Veronique worried about her husband. If Percy was here and not leading Alexander and the other men on their week long campaign into France, then Alexander must be leading them. But why had Percy come here and attempted to molest her. She had known that the man seemed to favor her though she had never encouraged him and indeed had done all that she could to discourage him. She had made it clear to Alexander that she wished to have no dealings with the man. So it had been horrifying to wake up and discover the man touching her in her very bedroom, in her very bed.

Upstairs in Mister Benson’s room, Doctor Fredrick had just pronounced the man fit enough to return to his home. The man fairly beamed and though she caught him glancing around to look for Anna, she pretended not to notice.

“I understand that you are quite worried about your flock and so we shall leave you to get dressed. If you need to keep Paul and the other young man around for a day or two more, until you feel completely back on your feet, we shall understand. I shall be sending my maid, Anna, along with a few provisions to take care of you and the other men. Christopher will continue to stay with you though, at least for another week. I’m sure that you wish to check personally on your flock.”

All smiled, Claude nodded his head and she and the doctor stepped out in the hall, with him asking her how she felt.

“Goodness! Such a big to do about a little faint. It was nothing...”

That was all she got out before Anna hurriedly approached the two informing them about an unconscious Alexander. With a cry, Veronique rushed to her bedroom followed by Doctor Fredrick.

“I swear, this household is keeping me busy enough for an entire village. You always were a handful for your Father. I fear that you are now wearing out your husband.”

They all arrived in the bedroom to find Sanders and Simmons putting the man to bed. Then the Doctor sent everyone from the room though Veronique refused to leave. The two of them searched his body yet could find no injuries and Fredrick pronounced extreme exhaustion and ordered bed rest for the man.

After the Doctor left, Veronique called Anna and asked her to go to the kitchen and gather an assortment of food and please deliver it to Claude before returning to help her here. She assured her that tomorrow she could go check in Claude.

Veronique refused to leave her husband’s side, even eating from a tray in the room. The poor man was so exhausted that he did not move as he slept though he muttered in his sleep and seemed to rest easier once she put on her nightgown and crawled in bed to snuggle up with him.

She had finally dozed and woke when she felt him stirring. From the look of the wick on the lantern, she guessed it to be around just before dawn and she leaned over and kissed him with all her love. That he kissed her back was promising and as the sun peeked over the horizon, his eyes slowly blinked open. He looked at her and smiled.

“Oh, my love, I have been so worried about you. I worried about you trying to make the crossing in that horrible storm, and then when that horrible Sir Percy showed up here...”

Suddenly he was fully awake and asking her questions. She finally hushed him up and told him, “I will tell you what I know, but let me first say that I now refuse to allow that man entrance to this house or these grounds. And I have informed every servant of that too.”

He did not look happy, yet she knew that once she told him what had happened, surely he would agree with her.

“I was worried about you but finally drifted off to sleep. Simmons was on call and answered the door in the middle of the storm. Sir Percy pushes his way in and announced that he would go wake me up himself. Simmons said that the man fairly bounded up the stairs dripping wet and he ran to inform Sanders. They got Anna and found the man... he was groping me as I slept.” She started shaking with revulsion and outrage. “Anna yelled at him and that woke me up, whereupon I realized that Sir Percy was there and screamed and that seemed to bring the rest of the household. I told them to remove that man from the house and that he was never allowed back and if anyone saw him even on the grounds, we were to be notified immediately. As the dragged him away, he was yelling and cursing and saying things like that I wanted him instead of you and that he was going to take me to his house away from you. Oh love, I was so afraid that he had hurt you or even...even killed you. I was so worried that I...”

She didn’t finish for fear that he would find out about her fainting. She just held him tight and began to kiss him all over his face, so glad to have him home.

“I know that you think Sir Percy your friend, but he is not. He is evil!”

Back