The Purple Thistle

When Doctor Fredrick left the disappointment was evident on Alexander's face he had been so looking forward to being a father, but Veronique came over to console and reassure him,

'Don’t worry. You may be correct after all. It’s just too early at this point. I know you. Despite your somewhat foppish disguise, you want people to see you as a man’s man. Someone that got his wife pregnant almost immediately. Though I suppose that you think that my being pregnant would seriously cut into my activities?'

Her words hardly consoled him and he answered harshly and bitterly,

"What activities do you mean? Being a wife to your husband, tending to his needs? You punish me for being a cad, a nincompoop and deny me my rights as your husband, I accepted that with grace and courtesy but it is time you relented. I will expect more of you tonight."

As soon as he spoke he realised he had been too vehement and he quickly added,

"PLEASE?"

Her reply was not at all what he expected,

'Is it that difficult to think that I might know just what I can and cannot do? Or that I would make the correct decision on my own? I may be hard headed, but I am also a realist!'

Trying to rebuild bridges that he burned behind him he did his best,

"Veronique my love I cannot deny that you have a brain in that pretty head of yours and that it sits squarely on your equally pretty shoulders, you make decisions, yes, but they are not always the correct ones, you can be wrong sometimes just the same as I can be wrong but I would not punish you as you have punished me."

He took her hand and kissed his way up her arm to her pale neck where he nipped her gently he kissed her soft plump lips.

"Have we now forgiven each other?"

Percy lay languidly naked among the pillows as Bella took the news that he was already wed remarkably well although he could almost see the wheels turning in her devious, dirty mind, plotting ways to relieve him of more of his money, he didn't care about that, he had more than enough money to take care of a dozen like Bella.

'I want a maid that can prepare French cuisine. This English food upsets my stomach. And will Sir visit me often? And bring me pretty dresses to wear? And fuck me until I cannot get out of bed?'

HAH, so there it was , 'I WANT, I WANT' no 'please may I have', this French whore obviously thought she could wheedle his money out of him with her body and whorish behaviour but he was aware of all this, he just wanted her out of the way where his liaison with her would not become common knowledge, which was the reason he had chosen an isolated cottage in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, her maid was beholden to him as she was an old French noblewoman who had escaped France just as the troubles began but being old and alone in a foreign country she had fallen on hard times. Percy had found her begging on the streets of London and had taken her in, not through any altruistic tendencies but he had recognised her bearing as being above that of the usual beggars.

He gasped as Bella's hand grasped his cock and began slowly pumping it, he had tried to ignore her hand as it crept seductively up his bare leg but now she truly had him by the balls.

"Bella my dear, you asked for pretty dresses to wear, well I will bring you one each time I visit you, speaking of which if you care to open that package I am sure you will be pleased with it."

Bella scrambled off the bed and tore open the package and smiled broadly she quickly put on the tight fitting corset that enhanced her already generous breasts.

"Oh thank you Sir you are so, so thoughtful."

She threw herself on him and smothered him with kisses.

Last edited:
What activities do you mean? Being a wife to your husband, tending to his needs? You punish me for being a cad, a nincompoop and deny me my rights as your husband, I accepted that with grace and courtesy but it is time you relented. I will expect more of you tonight.

His words hurt. She was not his partner. She was his property. Even him adding a “Please” at the end of his speech did little to soften the blow. She tried reasoning with him. It did little good.

Veronique my love I cannot deny that you have a brain in that pretty head of yours and that it sits squarely on your equally pretty shoulders, you make decisions, yes, but they are not always the correct ones, you can be wrong sometimes just the same as I can be wrong but I would not punish you as you have punished me.

She felt something within her die. She was denying him because her practically raped her. But he did not see that at all. Instead he had decreed his law. He did indeed want a wife that stayed at home and took care of the house. A wife that spread her legs on command and bore his children. She had thought him different. But he wasn’t. For all his prancing about in public, he was really just like the other men. Wanting to be King of his Castle.

He tried tempting her with kisses before asking forgiveness. She nodded and gave him a brief smile. But inside was pain. Inside it hurt

She knew that argument was useless and might only result in another episode like what had happened at the inn. She had seen his temper, and did not like being on the receiving end of it. Suddenly she wanted to be anywhere but here.

“Whatever you want, my husband.” And with that she got up and rang for Anna to help her dress. She would do as expected.

Anne quickly appeared and she told the woman to help her dress for the day.

“Yes, my Lady.” Anna had known Veronique for a few years and knew the woman’s moods well. While to the casual observer everything was fine, Anna could tell that something was wrong. There was no spark, no gleam in the young woman’s eye. She would have liked to help, but it was not her place to put herself forward as confidant. Instead, she kept her mouth shut and dressed the woman.

This time when she reached for that magnificent cock of Sirs, he allowed it and her hand began to pump him. There was a familiar aching between her legs as she felt the thing in her hand revive, his gasp letting her know that what she did pleased him.

Bella my dear, you asked for pretty dresses to wear, well I will bring you one each time I visit you, speaking of which if you care to open that package I am sure you will be pleased with it.

A package? How could she not have noticed him carrying such a thing? Yet there on the dressing table sat a package, rather wide yet flat. She rushed over to tear it open, fairly squealing with delight at the beautiful corset that he had brought her. She quickly donned it, noting that it was a bit tight as her breast threatened to spill over its top.

Oh thank you Sir you are so, so thoughtful.

And in an effort to show her gratitude, she launched herself at him and began to kiss him soundly so that every inch of his face had been covered by her wet gratitude. It was then that she began to leave a trail of kisses down his neck, chest and abdomen until she reached her goal.

Soon her mouth was busy showing her appreciation as she plunged his cock into her dark wet mouth, sliding the cockhead deep in to her throat with practiced ease. Dainty fingers proceeded to massage his balls while her head bobbed up and down, hoping to extract a gift from the Gods.

This was the life. The new Mistress of her own house with her own servants, being brought gifts by her lover, spending the day in bed while being fucked royally. Fucked and whipped and brought to ecstasy over and over again. Her body was his, he owned all of her holes and frequently used them to please themselves

As her head bobbed faster, she thought about all these things. Now if only this new maid would be able to cook French cuisine to calm her stomach.

Alexander was at his wits end, he had tried so hard to end the war that raged between them but each time it seemed they were about to sign a truce she would find something to ignite the conflagration again. He had bent over backwards to prove his love and respect for her but she always wanted to wring more concessions from him, undermining his position as head of the household, he wanted to share their marriage not hand the reins over to her and be relegated to nothing more than a mere figurehead. He decided however though that he would prove to her that she couldn't rule the roost without him, he would give her responsibility if that is what she wanted and only step in when things got out of hand and she couldn't cope.

He sought her out and forced himself to wheedle to her though it went against every grain of his being.

"Veronique, I have an urgent task for you should you feel able, I am busy with other matters for the rest of the day but this task requires a certain amount of diplomacy but also an iron will. Mr, Benson our nearest neighbour grazes his sheep on my,,,,, I apologise ,,,,,,,, OUR land, for which concession we agreed on a fee of two shillings per day payable weekly, so far he has had the use of the land for two months but not one penny has been forthcoming from the old miser. I would be grateful if you could visit him and explain that this cannot continue unless he pays what is already owed plus three months in advance, I trust you will be able to do this for your husband."

He doubted that she would be able to get one penny from Mr, Benson as he was a difficult man to deal with and would probably dismiss her as an empty headed young girl, she would then realise that these matters were beyond her capabilities and content herself with being a good obedient wife instead of trying to forestall him at every turn.

"We leave for Yorkshire and your new home in two hours, pack everything you need and be ready, I have a carriage waiting."

His voice was commanding and Bella wasted no time packing her few belongings and was ready in under an hour.

Yorkshire? She had heard of the place in her lessons at school but other than that she knew nothing about it, perhaps Sir would enlighten her during the journey while she played with him in the privacy of the coach, she would enjoy that as would Sir, she would make sure of that. She wore a daring laced bodice cut low enough to attract any man's gaze and itchy fingers she deposited her bloomers in her belongings thinking that Sir would not be wanting to be bothered with them as she sat astride him, she knew that the carriage would likely bump and jolt and she would ride every one sitting atop Sir's magnificent cock. How long the journey would take she had no idea but both she and Sir had stamina to spare so she would last him out.

Several hours later it was a stiff and sore Bella who climbed out of the coach unaided as Percy had left her to fend for herself while he marched into the cottage to be greeted by Caroline who was to be Bella's maid and watchdog.

"You know all of your duties Caroline? She is to have no contact with anyone but you and I."

"Yes sir I understand, anything she wants beyond your presence in her bed I will provide."

She peered out of the kitchen window to see Bella struggling with her bag.

"She is indeed a pretty little thing isn't she Sir? she gave a secretive little smile, "Don't you worry Sir I'll see to her every need, at this moment I think I should introduce myself and help her with her bag."

Caroline and Percy shared a smile, Bella would indeed be well looked after.

Last edited:
It was a surprise to her when later in the morning, Alexander came to her to ask for her help.

Veronique, I have an urgent task for you should you feel able, I am busy with other matters for the rest of the day but this task requires a certain amount of diplomacy but also an iron will. Mr, Benson our nearest neighbour grazes his sheep on my,,,,, I apologise ,,,,,,,, OUR land, for which concession we agreed on a fee of two shillings per day payable weekly, so far he has had the use of the land for two months but not one penny has been forthcoming from the old miser. I would be grateful if you could visit him and explain that this cannot continue unless he pays what is already owed plus three months in advance, I trust you will be able to do this for your husband.

She listened to him and smiled, happy to be of use to her husband.

“Certainly, Alexander. I wish only to be an aid to you, to be of use.

Since she did not know Mr. Benson, she headed down to the Cook. Anna had told her years ago that Veronique would be amazed at exactly what the servants of a household knew about not only the home they worked for, but the surrounding area. Normally she would have talked to Anna but as both she and Anna were relatively new to this area, she decided to go speak to the cook.

The kitchen was warm and full of delicious smells and once the cook had asked after her health, and Veronique had thanked her in turn for the tasty broth which she was sure had hastened her recovery, Veronique questioned the rather plump woman as to whether she knew Mr. Benson.

“Lord, yer Ladyship, Oi duz know ‘im. Poor man!”

“Why do you say that?”

“Such ‘ardship fer one poor man. ‘is sweet wife wuz kilt in an accident. Been a bit over a mumf ago.”

“No! Did they have any children?”

“No. Poor man’s all alone. An’ then a portion uv ‘is flock ups an’ dies. Oi ‘ears tell that it wuz wolves or sumptin like that.”

Several hours later, Veronique left in a carriage with directions to the Benson place. In the wagon with her, she had a fresh baked pie and a basket of food as well as one of the younger boys that worked around the manor. She had talked to him and asked if he was willing to work at Mr. Benson’s place for two weeks to help the man get back on his feet. The boy, about 10 years old, had seemed to be thrilled to be singled out by the beautiful lady of the manor.

When she arrived at the cottage, she could see what was once a tidy place was now a bit run down. Climbing down from the seat, she worked her way to the front door.

It took several knocks before the door opened and she found herself face to face with a very disheveled Mr. Benson. The man looked to be about 35, though the scraggly beard and bloodshot eyes spoke to her of a man grieving for the loss of his love and reason for living. He looked at her, bothered to be interrupted.

“What do you want?”

She gave him a smile. “Good day, Mr. Benson. I am your neighbor, Countess Vernay.”

The man gave a snort. “Neighbor? You live in that big house and you have everything and you want my coin and...” The man grew angry and disgusted, turned to walk back in his cottage.

“And I am still your neighbor, Mr. Benson. And I would like to extend to you our sincerest condolences. We were unaware of the death of your wife. Count Vernay and myself understand that this may be a difficult time for you. So we would like to offer Christopher here...” she turned as the boy entered carrying a plum pie in one hand and a basket with a small collection of fruits and vegetables and cheeses. She took the pie from the young boy. “...Christopher here will help out for two weeks. And I will inform my husband about the killing of your sheep.” She set the pie in the table and turned to the man.

“I have only been married for several weeks but I know that if something happened to my husband, I would be devastated. I can well imagine that having been married as long as you were to Mrs. Benson, you must feel a great loss.”

And with that the man broke down and, pulling out a big red hanky, sniffled and cried into it. She couldn’t help herself. She went to the man and put her arm around his shoulders.

“There there. Everything will be all right. You pull yourself together and we shall help you get back on your feet. You know, my cook, Caroline Commons, made that pie especially for you.”

Sniffling, the man looked at the pie that sat on the table and tried to smile. “That Caroline, she’s good people.” She nodded to Christopher and the young man began to work, grabbing a broom and sweeping the floor.

An hour later, she left after washing the man’s dishes while Christopher and Mr. Benson worked to clean the main room of the cottage. Alexander may not be happy with her returning without the money, but sometimes it was more important to think of the people instead. And hopefully Alexander would send someone out to find out who or what kill his sheep.

This Yorkshire Dales seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Bella had not seen any villages, or even houses. Or even people. The roads, or what passed for roads, were in poor shape, narrow and full of pot holes as her back and ass could attest to. There had been very little sex as Master had claimed that she had kept him busy all night.

Suddenly, in an isolated lane, the carriage had stopped and Master practically bounded out of the carriage. She slowly climbed out and stretched before she noted that the house that she had been expecting was not a house or a manor, but instead it was a cottage. A tiny cottage. And where was the help, a man to carry the luggage? A footman?

She grabbed her bag and tried to carry it into the house. Luckily, a woman came out and introduced herself.

“I am Caroline. I will be taking care of you. Welcome to your new home.” The women relieved her of her bag and gave her a look, tilting her head to give Bella a strange look. “Mademoiselle is a very pretty young thing. I can see why he is taken with you. Now, you come in and get settled. I shall draw you a bath, nice and hot with Lavender oil. I shall scrub your back...” Caroline paused and smiled, “...and get you relaxed while I prepare you some fine French food.”

Alexander was in his study going through some more paperwork when he heard Veronique return. He thought it strange that she didn't seek him out and explain that she hadn't managed to get any money from their neighbour Benson. He sat back in his chair with his hands steepled together, confident that his ploy had worked and Veronique would now understand that running a mansion and estate was man's work and a woman just wouldn't be able to cope. It was then that Veronique entered with a worried look on her face.

"There is no need to look so worried my dear, Mr. Benson is a difficult man to deal with, I am not angry that you did not get any money from him, I will deal with him myself, he is likely to be more forthcoming when confronted with either payment or confiscation of his sheep."

Veronique gave him a look that he could not fathom.

"It is that which you wish to speak about is it not?"

He was surprised Veronique sat herself down opposite him and told him that she had not even mentioned money to Mr. Benson but had instead taken him food and a boy to help him.

Alexander exploded in fury,

"Why in God's name did you do that? The man is not a charity case, he owes me money and that's it."

He saw that Veronique wanted to say more so he calmed himself,

"Would you care to explain yourself? Why would you do such a thing? The man has a wife to cook and clean for him, he has no need of our help."

Veronique sat calmly throughout his outburst then she put her dainty little hand in his and explained why the demand for money had turned into a journey of kindness for a neighbour in distress.

Alexander listened to her, becoming more embarrassed by the moment, embarrassed at his own pomposity and belief that he was better than the unfortunate Mr. Benson. He became agitated when she told him about the sheep being killed by some unknown animal it seemed. His own livestock was equally vulnerable and he vowed to aid Mr. Benson to hunt it down, providing as many men as necessary.

"I have been unkind to both you and Mr. Benson despite my grand gesture to the household my own pride has lessened your opinion of me, that is something I wish to remedy if you will allow me to try. Tomorrow we will go together and see what we can do to help Claude through these difficult times"

He realised then that previously he had only referred to him as Benson or Mr. Benson much as he would speak of someone who was beneath him.

Bella was shown to her room by Caroline who appeared to be only a few years older than her and didn't seem to mind showing her charms to her lover and kept looking at her oddly with a sort of knowing smile on her face. Caroline left her alone to speak to Percy and asked,

"Are you staying the night Sir? Bella looks as though she has the need for a good man between her thighs."

Percy chuckled, "Or a good woman, but yes I will be staying the night and once I am gone she is all yours."

Caroline beamed as she curtseyed, "Very well Sir, I will prepare a meal for us all, by the time you visit next time hopefully she will welcome us both into her bed."

Bella unpacked her belongings and felt the hunger pains in her belly, tonight at least she would have some proper food.

She was bent over the bed when hands lifted her skirts and she was pushed face down on the bed and her folds were parted as fingers pushed inside her.

"Not right now Bella but I will be staying the night."

Bella began dripping with delight at the news and breathed

"OHHHH Sir."

Once home, she paused out in the great hall, wondering just how to broach the subject of Mister Benson and of what she had done. She supposed that in Alexander’s eyes, she had failed the simple task assigned to her. Yet she was a caring person, and could understand how grief would lead a man to not care about life at all. She knew that there was a Vernay fortune though in the running of a house, a mansion such as this one, the costs could easily outweigh any fortune that there might be.

What was more important to her was how her husband handled the news. This would show her the true man. She thought that she knew, but this would let her know for sure.

She finally entered his study to find him sitting behind his desk, leaning back in his chair resting his elbows upon their arms while pressing his fingertips together like a church steeple. Her father used to do the same thing when he was about to impart what he felt was wisdom to his daughter.

There is no need to look so worried my dear, Mr. Benson is a difficult man to deal with, I am not angry that you did not get any money from him, I will deal with him myself, he is likely to be more forthcoming when confronted with either payment or confiscation of his sheep.

This was not starting off well. She hesitated.

It is that which you wish to speak about is it not?

Slowly she sat opposite him, licking her lips before she began to tell him just what she had done.

“Alexander, we did not speak of money. Money was not even mentioned. Instead, I took him food from our gardens and young Christopher to help Mister Benson on his land for two weeks.”

To say that Alexander was outraged was an understatement.

Why in God's name did you do that? The man is not a charity case, he owes me money and that's it.

She hesitated. Somehow she felt that if he were aware of the true situation, she would see a different side of her husband. A more forgiving side. A more humane side.

Would you care to explain yourself? Why would you do such a thing? The man has a wife to cook and clean for him, he has no need of our help.

Her hand reached out for his as she quietly tried to explain her actions.

“But, my love, he has not. About 5 weeks ago, his wife was in the village gathering supplies when a carriage passing through ran over her. It was an accident, but his wife was killed instantly. At that moment, Mister Benson lost the love of his life, his reason for living. They had been married for 14 years, had never been blessed with children. Yet he loved her and she loved him. The man was devastated. He began to drink. Pay less attention to his home, his flock and himself. He was suddenly all alone.

“And then, one morning about two weeks ago, he went out to discover that almost one fourth of his flock had been killed. Slaughtered. He did not know what it was that did it but he tried to remove what he could before he gave up on life. Decided to drink himself to death so that he could maybe once again be with the woman that he loved.

“I thought, what would I do if something happened and you were taken from me like that. It would tear my heart out, just as his heart has been torn out.”

As she spoke she noticed a change come over Alexander’s face, his prideful expression slowly shifting to one of sorrow as he realized exactly what his neighbor had gone through. Perhaps he wondered just what he would do if he lost her to such an accident.

There was a pause before he spoke.

I have been unkind to both you and Mr. Benson despite my grand gesture to the household my own pride has lessened your opinion of me, that is something I wish to remedy if you will allow me to try. Tomorrow we will go together and see what we can do to help Claude through these difficult times

She smiled at him, nodding as she spoke. “Christopher and I started cleaning up the cottage and soon he joined in to help. I think that young Christopher will do the man a world of good. He even whispered that he would try to get the man to take a dip in the river to wash off some of the smell.”

She rose to run around the desk and into his arms.

“My love, I will deny you nothing.”

She finally felt that Alexander understood what she was trying to tell him. That they could run this place and that she was just as capable of making decisions as he was. He was brave and smart to be the Purple Thistle and go on forays to France to rescue those in need. But in her eyes, he now became more. Much more.

Caroline was a very observant and astute woman, with her own set of peccadilloes though to her they were far from faults. She had been told that her charge was to be kept isolated from everyone save Sir Percy and herself. And the woman, this Bella, did not even know Sir Percy by his name, but rather by the name of Sir and that Caroline was to use that name when referring to him.

As she walked past the door to Bella’s bedroom, she stopped to watch the scene before her. The pretty little thing was bent over the bed with her skirts thrown up over her back and her bare ass and pussy displayed to Sir Percy. He meanwhile seemed to enjoy pumping his three fingers into her slit. Even from where she stood, she could hear the squelching noises that Bella’s wet pussy made. The noise made Caroline herself wet and she looked forward to getting to know the woman better.

”Not right now Bella but I will be staying the night."

"OHHHH Sir."

Yes, this could indeed be the perfect job for her.

Leaving them alone, she headed to the kitchen to prepare the meal and ponder upon Mademoiselle Amabella De Alder. She had been been informed by Sir Percy that the woman had complained of indigestion due to the poor quality of the food. She did not doubt that - even she sometimes found English food to be unsavory and unappetizing.

However, the pretty young thing could also be with child. She would say nothing until Sir Percy had a chance to enjoy himself between the woman’s thighs. Once it was just her and Bella, she would have her chance to investigate Bella’s body and know better.

Despite the sorrowful and grave nature of their conversation Alexander was unable to suppress a chuckle as he thought of Veronique, a gentlewoman, cleaning and scrubbing a smelly cottage like a housemaid and a dirty, unwashed man to boot, it must have offended her delicate nostrils no end. But she had taken the decision to help the unfortunate Claude Benson all by herself and he wondered what he would have done in similar circumstances. He would most likely have told the man to pull himself together but Veronique had shown him that showing kindness and sympathy worked just as well if not better.

He renewed his pledge to hunt down the thing that had killed his neighbour's sheep and thereby threatened his own livestock. He was most pleased and surprised when she ran around the desk and into his arms seating herself on his lap and showering delicate kisses on his face,

'My love, I will deny you nothing.'

Now what exactly did that mean? He wondered and he thought that perhaps their disagreement had finally been settled. He felt so much better now, he felt that having reached a crossroads he was now on the right path.

That evening Veronique retired a little while before him as he wanted to finish the chapter in the book he was reading. He closed the book and went to their bedroom to find Veronique already in bed and smiling at him in a way that had been missing for a couple of days, as he undressed he noticed that Veronique's silk pantaloons were draped over the back of a chair. He walked to the bed and threw back the covers to find Veronique lying completely naked with her legs spread,

"Why my love I seem to have found the pathway to paradise."

He slid in beside her and took her in his arms and kissed her, gently at first but his passion rose as their bodies came together.

Percy brought young Bella to a crashing climax with his fingers and as he withdrew his glistening digits from her sodden pussy she looked at him with lustful eyes,

"I hope Sir is saving himself for later, I have so much to thank you for."

Smiling he answered her in French,

"Ma chère petite pute qui n'était qu'une aperitif, je goûter ai la crème de ton dessert plus tard et savourer As tes plaisirs toute la nuit."

>My dear little whore that was merely an aperitif, I will taste the cream of your dessert later and savour your delights all night long.<

Bella clapped her hands in delight at hearing her mother tongue again and replied,

"Vous ne pouvez pas savoir combien il est joyeux de vous entendre déclarer vos désirs de cette manière Monsieur, je vais m'efforcer de le faire pour que Monsieur ne souhaite pas quitter mon lit."

>You cannot know how joyous it is to hear you declare your desires in such a manner Sir, I will endeavour to make it so that Sir will not wish to leave my bed.<

Percy chucked her under her chin and said, this time in English,

"I never wish to leave your bed or you unsatisfied, be assured you will be happy to see the back of me come morning."

Bella trembled, thrilled at the thought of what the night ahead promised.

Caroline heard and understood every word that passed between them being French herself, Bella didn't know this and Caroline decided to keep that to herself for the moment. Perhaps she would reveal it to the young whore in a moment of passion when they lay together. For now though she was just the cook and maid to the young trollop.

That night, Anna helped her Mistress prepare for bed. All afternoon and even into the evening, the Countess seemed more like her old self and when she came in and discovered Veronique cheerfully humming a song that mirrored the mood of the Countess.

“What a cheerful melody that you hum. Is it one from your favorite composer?”

“Yes, Anna, it is one of Joseph Haydn’s newest. Symphony No. 94. I think that it may be a new favorite of mine.”

Anna recognized the name once. Veronique had mentioned it before though if she had been called upon to name the man, she could not.

“He is your favorite composer, is he not?”

“Yes, I do believe that he is.”

Anna came over with the frilly silk pantaloons like what Veronique had been wearing to bed for the past couple of days. But the woman stopped her before she got far.

“Just drape them over the back of the chair, Anna. We shall see if that is enough of a red flag waved before the bull’s nose.” And with that, Veronique began to skip lightly around the room, naked as the day she was born. When she reached a sudden loud and particularly dramatic note in the tune, Veronique had jumped into the bed, landing on her space among the pillows exactly on the note.

“You are in such good spirits that I hope that you do not wear out the Master.” Anna gave an amusing smile, but Veronique’s smile was more triumphant.

“That, my dear Anna, is exactly what I plan on doing.”

After about an hour of reading the same page in her book over and over, she heard Alexander’s footsteps on the landing. Putting down her book, she quickly pulled the covers up around her in a bit of false modesty. Almost like a tease to him. So that when he entered the room, she merely gave him a sweet smile. He undressed and once he was naked, he seemed suddenly to notice the pantaloons across the back of the chair.

It took only a couple of strides across the room before he threw back the covers to find her naked and eager for him.

Why my love I seem to have found the pathway to paradise.

In the blink of an eye, he was in bed holding her in his arms, kissing her sweetly. She could feel her husband’s cock pressing against her thigh and soon he had her on her back while he pumped steadily into her. It was wonderful to once again be with him, and as they made love she wondered if perhaps she already carried his child.

Smiling, she whispered as his hips pumped into her. “Are you hoping to get me pregnant just in case I am not already so? Remember on the boat over to France, standing on the deck of that ship? You backed me against the outer wall of the wheelhouse and fucked me? With each pitch of the ship upon the waves, it sent you deeper into me. And the entire time that I walked towards the French Villa, I could feel your seed sticky between my thighs.”

She had to pause speaking as she could feel herself beginning to lose herself in his lovemaking. Her legs wrapped around him, bringing him into her and pushing her towards that glorious climax.

Despite the fact that she really was hungry, with Sir spending the night Bella was excited by the thought of her bed filled with a night of Sir and his very imaginative lovemaking. She knew that he would finds way to inflict pain and pleasure and to tell the truth, she didn’t know just how she would survive once the man was away.

A smile played across her lips. She was officially his lover. A kept woman with not a care in the world. Sir was probably a very high ranking official and if she knew his real name, she could discreetly drop it while out shopping in town. Of course, she had no idea that she would not be leaving this cottage. That, in fact, she was effectively a prisoner here because of her own desires.

Her thoughts returned to Silas. The man had been a delightful diversion but as the moment she was not certain exactly who or what would be available to play with here in the middle of nowhere. That would have to be something that she considered tomorrow. Tonight was Sir’s night. And the way that he had played with her had made her wet!

She sniffed the air. Was that marinated Leeks in mustard vinaigrette? She was truly looking forward ...

She made a mad dash for the chamber pot.

Alexander's joy knew no bounds as he finally understood what Veronique had meant earlier,

' My love, I will deny you nothing.'

She lay with welcoming arms and a naughty glint in her eye as he jumped into bed and into her arms. His hands and lips were everywhere, kissing and sucking her warm, soft, red lips and duelling with her tongue. Her wonderful breasts were soft downy pillows in his hands as he fondled them, pinching and pulling on her excited swollen nipples. Although they knew each other so well each touch, each caress, each kiss was a voyage of discovery for them both.

"Veronique my sweet love, although it has been only a few days since we lay together like this it has seemed a lifetime, I feared at one time that I had lost you for ever."

He rolled on top of her and with the merest pressure on her legs they parted like the Red Sea parted before Moses. Alexander supported himself on his arms and devoured her body with his eyes and his eyes travelled down her glorious body to the slightly crooked heart on her mound (Which Alexander noticed needed a trim) and on to her welcoming slit which was now awash with her slippery juices.

He slid his throbbing manhood into her and was soon thrusting his hips back and forth sliding deep inside the velvety warmth of her love channel. He groaned in ecstasy as she clenched on his cock and held it as if she would never release him. She smiled up at him,

' Are you hoping to get me pregnant just in case I am not already so? Remember on the boat over to France, standing on the deck of that ship? You backed me against the outer wall of the wheelhouse and fucked me? With each pitch of the ship upon the waves, it sent you deeper into me. And the entire time that I walked towards the French Villa, I could feel your seed sticky between my thighs.'

Alexander chuckled, he remembered it well, she was right the pitch of the ship had indeed pushed him deeper into her with each thrust.

"We are not sure if you are with child or not so we must keep trying, just to make sure, are you in agreement with that?"

Veronique didn't answer as she seemed to be lost in a world of her own. Her head rolled from side to side her eyes shut tight. her body shuddered violently and her legs tightened around Alexanders waist pulling him tight so that his seed didn't escape and her own juices would help to carry his seed where it was needed.

Bella managed to eat her meal despite the rumblings in her belly, as soon as the meal was finished she couldn't wait until Sir had her bent over a chair and was administering what he called 'chastisement in advance'. The thick leather belt made a slapping sound as it landed on her buttocks, Bella squealed in a mixture of pain and delight at each blow and at Sir's command she wiggled her distended clit and fingered her wet aching hole. There was a brief pause and then Sir held her hips ad drove his magnificent cock int her cunt. She screamed with delight as he used her and she felt so proud that she was able to use these rude words that he called her. She was his, his whore, he could fuck her fat cunt whenever he wanted to. This is what he told her and she revelled in the knowledge that she was his and he desired her. The whole night he used her, fucking her ass and her cunt and biting her nipples so they were sore to the touch, but Bella didn't care so long as Sir commanded her she would obey.

Early in the morning while Bella was sleeping Percy slipped out and went into Caroline's room, she was awake and waiting for him and slipped off her nightdress and held her tits out to him.

"I was hoping you would come to me Percy after you've fucked that young slut. I have been out of my mind with need for you."

"I'll see to it that you are well taken care of Caroline and after I have gone you can pass the time playing with young Bella."

Percy slipped into the bed beside Caroline and pushed his erect cock into her without any foreplay. Caroline didn't blink an eye she was well used to Percy's ways.

Last edited:
We are not sure if you are with child or not so we must keep trying, just to make sure, are you in agreement with that?

She did not have a chance to answer him as he proceeded to make glorious love to her. Of course, there were no complaints from her as this was like the Alexander that she had married. This was the Alexander that she had fallen in love with.

They made love until late in the night and their sheets were well and truly stained with both of their juices. Sleep eventually came with the two wrapped nude in each other’s arms and Veronique’s womb filled with an extra dose or two of his cum, just in case she was not already carrying his child.

Bella slept until late in the morning, her body aching and sore from Sir’s eager use. And yet, the bruises and bite marks and red skin just showed her that she was Sir’s lover, his French Whore, his cunt. She lay naked face down atop the rumpled and sex-stained sheets, her legs and arms stretched out and her head turned to one side as she softly snored.

The view that Caroline had upon entering the bedroom was the sight of that well used pussy of Bella’s. The smell of sex was heavy in the room, as it was also in her room though the sex starved woman asleep before her would never know. Her room was off limits to Bella.

Sir Percy had left a little earlier after reminding her that the French slut only knew him as ‘Sir’. Caroline smiled. The man really had a voracious appetite for sex. And he certainly understood and embraced her particular interests in both sexes. He had expressed an interest in being able to bed both women at the same time upon his return. She would enjoy initiating Bella in alternate forms of pleasure.

Meanwhile, she had noted that several times since her arrival, Bella had thrown up. She had not said as much to Sir, but she suspected that the slut was with child. Hopefully she could get her hand on the woman, perhaps with the offer of helping the whore take a bath. A lot of “personal” attention, in other words, scrubbing Bella, would give her the chance of seeing if the woman was pregnant as well as initiating her into extra attention by her maid. Caroline had found that many a woman relaxing in a nice hot bath never noticed a stray hand between her legs. At least until it was too late.

Caroline’s fingers itched to touch Bella soft skin, to begin the introduction of the little whore into a new world of perversion. After all, she did have to have Bella ready by Sir Percy’s return. Before he left, he had mentioned that he and his comrades would be making yet another foray over to her homeland to once more rescue a group of those doomed for the guillotine. After that, he would certainly be in need of some diversion.

Softly she ran her fingers across the plump ass that was red and white. Bella stirred a bit.

“Réveillez-vous, petit chaton. Je vais préparer un bon bain chaud pour soulager tous vos maux et douleurs. Ensuite, vous pouvez manger un morceau et vous détendre en vous souvenant de votre nuit de passion avec Sir.”

Awaken, little kitten. I will prepare a nice hot bath to relieve all your aches and pains. Then you can have a bite of food and relax as you remember your night of passion with Sir.

Their passionate night of lovemaking tired them both out so that it was late in the morning when Anna drew back the drapes and let the sunlight pour in. Anna averted her eyes from the sight of her master and mistress embracing naked on the stained and rumpled bed, she smiled to herself and sighed, wishing that her dear departed husband Alfred were still able to give her the loving that she craved. Giving a discreet cough to alert them of her presence she waited until Alexander said with a laugh,

"I am decent now Anna, you may turn around although I suspect that you have had a peek already."

Anna blushed and denied vehemently that she had done such a thing,

"It's alright Anna, I am in a jolly mood this morning, You are too much of a genteel woman to feast your eyes on the likes of me."

"I am indeed your Lordship but may I remind you that you are riding to Mr. Benson's this morning to hunt for the creature that is savaging his sheep, the men are gathered already waiting for you and have been ready this past hour."

"'Pon my soul! So I am, you should have woken us earlier Anna,"

"I did listen at your door two hours ago Sir but from what I heard I thought it best not to interrupt."

"Two hours ago you say? Then you had better blame your mistress, she was rather insistent and I could not resist."

He made a face at Veronique who was watching and listening to the exchange between them with a sheet pulled around her.

Within fifteen minutes Alexander was dressed in his hunting garb and armed with a blunderbuss he greeted the half dozen or so men and they mounted and rode out in column formation. Not one spied the lone rider watching from the brow of the hill.

When Alexander and his men were out of sight the rider spurred his mount forward to descend to the mansion. He dismounted in the courtyard and rang the bell. The butler answered the door and the rider asked,

"Is Lord Vernay at home?"

"No Sir, you have just missed him he is likely to be some time would you care to leave a message?"

"That is rather a bother, I need to speak to him urgently on a private matter, Perhaps I could wait on his return?"

"I will check with her Ladyship, who shall I say is calling."

The stranger smacked his forehead as if in self exasperation,

"Of course, Alexander has taken a wife, she and I are old friends, tell her Ladyship that Sir Percy Blakeny waits upon her."

Bella was only half awake when she felt a caress over her glowing arse and she moaned softly at the exquisite sting that followed the caress. The voice that spoke to her was female though and spoke in French. She rolled onto her back and saw Caroline looming over her with the look in her eyes that Bella had come to associate with the men who lusted after her and wanted to bed her.

"A bath would be very nice indeed Caroline but I am feeling a little sick so forget breakfast, tell me, how is it you speak my language so fluently?"

Caroline just smiled and replied,

"I will prepare your bath and if you will let me I will clean you thoroughly then I will tell you my story."

Her eyes glittered in anticipation of feeling the young whore's soft skin and seeking out her secret places where up till now only a man had been. She had a fabricated story to tell Bella that was erotic and entirely believable to someone with a perverted mind like Bella's.

It seemed as if it was only a few minutes after Alexander had left with the hunting party that there was a knock upon the bedroom door. Anna was in the process of scrubbing her back and Veronique told her to go see who it was and what they wanted.

She could hear Anna speaking to one of the downstairs maids and when she returned, she helped her out of the tub.

“Betty said that Sir Percy Blakeney asked for the Master. Once he had been informed that he was currently out, he asked to speak with you. Something about you and he being old friends.” Veronique heard the disapproval in her maid’s voice.

“Hardly.” Veronique answered and as Anna dried her off, Anna asked, “Should I send him off with a flea in his ear?”

“I wish that we could but...he is Alexander’s ‘friend’. I suppose that it is necessary that I meet with him.” She chose her least attractive dress, which in reality was not all that unattractive but at least was not anything that the man could use to his advantage.

Before they left the room, she told Anna to “give me 20 minutes and then come in to remind me of my schedule. Cook will be waiting to go over the week’s menus. I’ll talk to the man but I would rather not waste my entire day on the rogue.”

One look from Anna told her that the woman understood. Actually, it was too bad that her nausea had passed as she quite liked the idea of throwing up on the man.

As she made her way to the sitting room, she wondered just what exactly Percy wanted. He had already tried to insert himself into her marriage by encouraging her to travel with him to his home while Alexander was away. As if she would have anything to do with the man.

Pausing outside the closed door, she took a deep breath before turning the knob and stepping inside. It was on purpose that she left the double doors open.

“So, Sir Blakeney, I see that you find it necessary to grace us once more with your presence. I’m sorry that you have again missed Alexander but he is taking care of business at the moment. If you continue to drop by when he is not around, he will begin to suspect that it really is not him that you wish to see.”

She stood facing the man with at least half the distance of the room between them.

“So, what is your reason for stopping by this time to see Alexander?”

Already she missed Sir and wanted him back again. He had fucked her royally last night and could still feel his seed between her thighs. It almost seemed a shame to wash it off. She lay upon her back on top of the sheets, no modesty or shame with her nudity. After all, it was now just her and the maid, and she didn’t have anything that the woman herself didn’t have.

As to her new maid, Caroline was rather strange. The look that she gave her was quite a hungry look and Bella recognized it for what it was. However, so far nothing that the woman had said was actually untoward.

It would be most interesting to find out exactly what was Caroline’s story. The splash of water broke through her reverie and Caroline appeared in the doorway.

“Viens mon petit chaton. Votre bain et votre nouvelle vie vous attendent.”

Come along, my little kitten. Your bath and your new life awaits you.

Alexander set his men out in a line ordering them to make as much noise as possible in order to flush out the creature that was causing so much trouble. They had no idea of the size or type of creature they were dealing with but as a safeguard they had brought along a large strong net with the intention of ensnaring it and dealing with it safely. Alexander had heard that a wild animal was at its most dangerous when wounded so if they could capture it and then destroy it that would be the safest option. The prints they had found pointed to a cat like creature and led them into the surrounding forest. He had abandoned his foppish manner and bravely led from the front as the line moved deeper into the forest making an awful din. Claude Benson had joined them and was effusive in his praise of Alexander's help.

"Think nothing of it my dear fellow, we are neighbours and neighbours help each other in times of trouble. My dear wife has told me of the loss of your wife and how it has affected you, please accept my sincere condolences."

Claude looked ready to burst into tears and Alexander told him that he should be excused from the hunt but he steadfastly refused.

"I will be alright your Lordship, I would not be a man if I were to take up your kind offer." and he walked alongside Alexander his hunting rifle at the ready.

Suddenly they were confronted by a huge snarling black animal with bared teeth and big yellow eyes. Without warning it leapt towards Alexander with its claws bared, aiming for his throat. Claude Benson bravely stepped in front of Alexander and managed to let off a single shot which took the animal between the eyes but its momentum took him into Claude and knocked him over, its bared claws raking the front of his leather jerkin and shirt and leaving deep claw marks down his chest. He lay motionless for what seemed an eternity before he stirred and asked weakly,

"Did I get him?"

"Indeed you did Claude and I owe you my life, let the men see to the creature and you come with me so we can attend to your wounds."

"That's a black panther, I've 'eard stories 'bout'em but ain't never seen one a'fore." One of Alexander's men said in awe at the sheer size of the brute.

"Well that's a story you can tell your children and grand children." Chuckled Alexander.

Percy waited in the drawing room for Veronique to appear and felt a stirring in his loins for he wanted her as he had wanted no other woman. He managed to hide his disappointment at the modesty of her simple dress for there was no decolletage to look at and fuel his desire. However he made an attempt at flattery,

"Good day Veronique my dear, you look well and that dress flatters your figure, I like to see a woman making the most of her assets."

Her greeting was less than warm but his longing for her was burning red hot,

'So, Sir Blakeney, I see that you find it necessary to grace us once more with your presence. I’m sorry that you have again missed Alexander but he is taking care of business at the moment. If you continue to drop by when he is not around, he will begin to suspect that it really is not him that you wish to see.'

"I must confess that although it is Alexander I have come to speak to, seeing you has brightened my day, perhaps one day you will invite me to attend you when Alexander is away on business for a few days,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and nights of course."

Veronique was clearly not impressed by the vulgar suggestion and replied coolly,

'So, what is your reason for stopping by this time to see Alexander?'

"Do I need a reason to visit an old friend and his beautiful wife? Although this time I am afraid it is to lure him from you to go to France again, we shall not need your skills this time BUTTERCUP. However it is only right to inform you that we will be gone for at least week possibly longer."

It was then that Anna burst in without knocking first,

"Excuse the intrusion your Ladyship but the Master is returning and he's covered in blood and poor Mr. Benson is needing to be carried."

The sound of Caroline's softly spoken words in her mother tongue was somehow comforting and the feeling of being all alone when Sir was not here fucking her were eased. With as much grace as she could muster she rose unsteadily from the bed and it was only Caroline's arm around her waist and cupping her breast that prevented her from falling.

"Merci Caroline."

"Le plaisir était tout à moi mon petit agneau, je serai toujours là pour vous, il est de mon devoir de vous donner tout ce que vous désirez pour assurer votre bien-être. Je pense que Monsieur était assez exubérant dans son utilisation de vous la nuit dernière, cependant nous devons nous assurer que rien ne tourne septique et rien ne fait peur à votre beau corps.

>The pleasure was all mine my little lamb, I will always be here for you, it is my duty to give you whatever you crave to ensure your wellbeing. I think Sir was rather exuberant in his use of you last night, however we must ensure that nothing turns septic and nothing scars your beautiful body.

As Caroline was speaking she was soaping a wash cloth and washing Bella's shapely legs ensuring she washed thoroughly between Bella's legs and her gently curved mound.

"Si vous pouviez ouvrir vos jambes un peu plus large mon cher vous semblez avoir un grand dépôt de semences de Monsieur à l'intérieur de vous, at-il baiser votre cul tout aussi royalement?

>If you could open your legs a little wider my dear you do seem to have a large deposit of Sir's seed inside you, did he fuck your arse just as royally?

Bella felt great relief at Caroline's concern for her wounds not scarring for she was well aware that would be unsightly and Sir might not want her any more,

"Merci beaucoup Caroline je doute que je pourrais faire un tel travail approfondi s vous et oui, Monsieur rempli mon âne avec des quantités abondantes de sa semence et je suis plutôt tendre comme il a utilisé sa ceinture sur moi après, il fait mal, mais c'était ce que Sir voulait , Je suis sa pute pour qu'il puisse m'utiliser comme il lui plaît.

>Thank you so much Caroline I doubt that I could do such a thorough job as you and yes, Sir filled my arse with copious amounts of his seed and I am rather tender as he used his belt on me afterwards, it hurt but it was what Sir wanted, I am his whore so he can use me as he pleases.<

Caroline smiled at this as it played straight into her hands, Bella's Sir could fuck her and beat her but at some point she would crave a gentle touch on her body.

Last edited:
Do I need a reason to visit an old friend and his beautiful wife? Although this time I am afraid it is to lure him from you to go to France again, we shall not need your skills this time BUTTERCUP. However it is only right to inform you that we will be gone for at least week possibly longer.

This time she was glad that he had not asked her to join in. She didn’t even want him here.

Suddenly, Anna burst into the room and startled them both.

Excuse the intrusion your Ladyship but the Master is returning and he's covered in blood and poor Mr. Benson is needing to be carried.

Veronique’s heart was in her throat. Had her husband been injured? She jumped to her feet, quickly turning to to Percy to speak. “I trust that you will excuse me, Sir Blakeney, But there seems to be something that I need to attend to.” She did not wait for his acknowledgement but quickly left the room, rushing out in time to catch Alexander coming in holding up Mister Benson. Both men were covered in blood and there were several men around the two, helping them into the house.

Veronique could see at a glance that between the two bloody men, Mister Benson seemed to be in the worse shape. He tried to walk and then seemed to collapse near the stairs before Veronique took charge.

“You two,” she said to two young men in the group, “take Mister Benson up to the Green Room and get him into bed. You, uh...”

“Charlie, your ladyship,” the young man offered.

“Charlie, run and get Doctor Fredrick. Bring him immediately. Let him know that it is an emergency.”

The young man took off like a scalded dog and she turned to the other two men left.

“If you two will...”

That was all she got out before Alexander assured her that he was fine and that the blood on him was not his own but rather was Mister Benson’s. Crossing to him, she kissed him and whispered in his ear, “Thank God! I was afraid that I would lose you.”

She pulled away and lovingly touched his cheek. “Then if you are not injured, you could should probably clean up. Your friend, Sir Percy, is here to see you.”

Bella found herself relaxing under Caroline’s gentle touch. It was surprising to her as usually she had very little need or patience around any woman, much less a maid. Previously, when she lived with her Maman et Papa at their château in France, she usually found the maids to be rude and to not know their place and most of the maids would have nothin to do with her. But this Caroline was different. She seemed very caring and attentive to her mistress’s needs.

Very attentive. In fact, Bella was a bit surprised to find that the way that Caroline was cleaning her body was quite relaxing and pleasurable. Surprisingly so. As Caroline cleaned her body, she leaned back and let the water lap around her breast. Her dark nipples rose above the surface of the water, hard little pinnacles. She smiled as the woman cleaned carefully between her legs.

Her life had taken a turn for the better. Before they had been rescued, she had spread her legs for any of the men that had shown an interest in her, with the hopes that one of them would want to take her as their lover and save her from certain death. Some men preferred to fuck her ass, some found pleasure in fucking her mouth. An extra crust of bread was occasionally payment for time between her legs. Anything to save her life.

And then Sir came and rescued her. She didn’t even consider that the snooty Veronique had anything to do with it. In her eyes, it was Sir. Sir with his masterful bearing and his large English cock. This was a man that knew how to fuck. Already she missed him, though her body was still sore from the beating that he gave her. Yet he had moved her into her own house with her own maid. Her own lover. This is what she had wanted. To be kept by a man, not to have to do menial labor.

Sighing, she smiled and reached a hand out to the woman cleaning her body, running her fingertips down the woman’s upper arm.

“Caroline, you are being quite thorough in your cleaning of my sore body. Now you must tell me your story.”

Alexander heard the anxiety and concern in Veronique's voice and he reassured her that thanks to the quick thinking and courage of Claude Benson he was unharmed but Claude had suffered terrible injuries to his chest. Veronique had already sent someone to fetch Doctor Fredrick and she stroked Alexanders face and kissed him.

'Thank God! I was afraid that I would lose you.”

She pulled away and lovingly touched his cheek.

“Then if you are not injured, you could should probably clean up. Your friend, Sir Percy, is here to see you.”

Alexander sighed, much as he liked Percy he did not want to be making small talk with him while his neighbour lay fighting for his life.

"Tell Sir Percy what has happened and once I have cleaned myself and changed I will spare him half an hour. Veronique, could you please entertain Percy until I am ready to speak with him?"

At Bella's request Caroline began her story which was true in most respects but with certain embellishments so that Bella would have an affinity with her and she would gain her sympathy.

"I was once in an elevated position with money and a fine home with servants and the like then my husband became ill and sadly passed away rather suddenly. I was left to run a business that I knew nothing about and my customers and suppliers alike took advantage of this and what was once a thriving business foundered and I was forced to sell everything I owned to pay my creditors. One in particular appeared to take great delight in refusing to pay for the fine silks and satins that he had ordered from me. Yes the Comte de Alder is the one that finally ruined me. I hate him and every member of his family."

Caroline was so wrapped up in her anger that she failed to notice the gasp that escaped Bella's lips when she revealed who had ruined her life. It came as a shock to Bella that albeit unwittingly she had played a part in Caroline's fall from grace.

" I had to live on the streets and beg, it was very hard, fortunately I had my looks and a good body and a liking for different forms of sex and I was taken in and lived as a whore, entertaining men and women alike. To rub salt in the wound the Comte himself paid for a night of my time and teased me mercilessly as he fucked me. I found that I preferred a woman's touch as the men merely used my body as a vessel in which to leave their seed. It was only by luck and good fortune that I survived that without becoming pregnant. Then one day my fortune's changed when your Sir came into my life, yes he fucked me well and hard and made full use of me as he does with you. To my eternal gratitude he saw that I was of good breeding and he bought me, yes, actually bought me to be his bed companion and he brought me to England just as the Revolution began. I have warmed his bed regularly until he informed me that he had found someone younger and prettier, that my dear was you. I had a choice to make, leave and go back to my old life as a whore or be your maid and companion and serve you in any way you desire. Is there anything you desire of me my pretty one?"

Bella was almost speechless at Caroline's revelations about her father, although they had never been really close he had never treated her cruelly but gave her whatever she wanted, she had loved him as a puppy loves its master.
Now though Caroline's hands were rubbing her breasts and her nipples began to throb with excitement, Sir never used them in this deliciously gentle yet sensuous manner.

"I,,,,,I,,,er,,, I think I can manage now thank you Caroline."

She said in a whisper not realising that her swollen nipples had betrayed her as yet unrealised desires. However Caroline knew and understood that she must take things slowly if she was to get the gorgeous little slut into her bed.

Last edited:
Tell Sir Percy what has happened and once I have cleaned myself and changed I will spare him half an hour. Veronique, could you please entertain Percy until I am ready to speak with him?

She watched her husband head up the stairs to quickly clean up. Entertain Percy? That was the last thing that she wished to do. She would much rather check on Alexander or Mister Benson.

Nevertheless, she turned to see Percy standing in the doorway of the sitting room.

“As you can see, we are having a busy day. One of our neighbors is in need of aid and Alexander is helping him. Please have a seat and Alexander will be with you shortly.” She motioned back into the room before turning to a maid passing by and telling her to bring refreshments to the sitting room.

Sitting across from Percy, she tried to be polite to him. Very hard when it’s someone you cannot stand.

“I am sure that you understand the trials and tribulations of running an estate. Alexander said that he should be able to spare you a half hour. And as to that other issue - the real reasons for your visit - I am sure that he shall be ready when you need him.”

About then, the maid arrived with the tea things and a plate of finger foods. A bit unusual for this time of day but Anna must have ordered it as soon as she saw old Percy arrive. A kind of insurance.

She thanked the girl and had no sooner poured Percy a cup before Anna stepped in to announce that Doctor Fredrick was coming up the drive. She gave him her sweetest fake smile and told him, “Sir Blakeney, if you will please excuse me, I need to take care of this. Alexander should be here in just a minute.” She rose and nodded to the man before gracefully turning and gliding out the door, entering the hall just as Doctor Fredrick was admitted in.

“Doctor Fredrick! Thank you for coming so quickly. We have a neighbor that has been injured in a hunting accident.”

They spoke as they headed up the stairs.

“Ah! Gunshot?”

“I’m not quite sure. The servants have taken him up but we have also had a visitor and I have not seen to the man personally. It is this way, Doctor.” She led him to The Green Room, called so due to the color of rich forest greens accented with dark woods that decorated the room. She gave a sharp rap and the door was opened by one of the maids. Inside were a number of young men helping to get Mister Benson settled in the bed.

“Mister Benson, this is Doctor Fredrick. He will tend to your wounds. Doctor Fredrick, this is Mister Benson, our neighbor.”

“I can’t afford a Doctor.”

“No, Mister Benson. You will not be charged for this. You were hurt while on our lands. We want you well. And you need not worry about your home or your flock. Christopher shall look after them and if necessary, we shall get someone to help him until you are well enough to go home.”

Doctor Fredrick nodded his understanding to Veronique and motioned with his head for her to leave and she slipped out the door. Stopping in their bedroom, she found no sign of her husband and assumed that he was downstairs with Percy. On the floor by the washbasin were his clothes, covered with dirt and blood. She gathered them and headed quietly downstairs. The door to the sitting room was closed and she listened discreetly at the door. Though unable to understand the words said, she recognized Alexander’s voice and left the men alone.

As she was heading for the kitchens, Anna appeared and took the clothes from her Mistress’s arms. “I’ll see what can be salvaged from these, My Lady.”

“Thank you Anna. I’ll go talk with Cook. There may be guest for the midday meal.’

As Bella finished her bath, her mind was a whirl of confused thoughts. Her father, the man that had always told her how ashamed he was of her and her loose morals, had used a prostitute. That two faced swine. And that it had been Caroline. Oh, Caroline must never find out. If she ever did, she would torture her, or maybe kill her.

She was scared. And yet, somehow, the woman ministrations had been soothing and also erotic. How could that be. This was a woman. And she was a woman. She finished she’d washing herself and allowed Caroline to rinse her off before she stood and waited for a towel.

Yes, Bella was pregnant. As she had washed her, she had felt that firm belly, ever so slightly starting to round out. She had seen many women in various stages of pregnancy and figured the woman to be about 5 weeks along. Maybe more. So, next time that Sir Percy visited, they would need to start stocking for a nursery.

She had also noted the woman’s response to her touches. A true nymphomanic. How delightful. She had only read about them and heard hushed whispers about such women. Oh, this would be delightful. She could not wait to truly get between the woman’s legs, to drink from her cup and watch her orgasm She should soon have Bella ready to share a bed with both her and Sir Percy.

Slowly she dried off the young woman and paused a moment, her hand on where the baby grew.

“Little Kitten, you do know that you are with child. That is why you are sick. You are about 5 weeks along.”

Bella paled and stood perfectly still, apparently counting back. “A child? Are you sure?”

Caroline nodded.

“Marcel,” Bella whispered the one word.

“The father? Your lover?”

Bella nodded and then burst into tears.

Alexander hurried to change his bloodstained clothes so he could meet with Percy and discover what he wanted, it was most unlike him to just drop in unexpectedly and it was at such an inconvenient time too, however the manners of polite society prevailed.

"Why, Percy, it's so good to see you looking so well, we don't see enough of you these days." Alexander gushed not very convincingly.

Percy gave a thin tight lipped smile and replied,

"As you are aware Alex I am a very busy man as you are but you have the beautiful Veronique to tempt you home, if only I had such a woman, if we were not friends I would be tempted to steal her way from you."

Alexander wasn't aware that Percy had already tried to do just that and laughed it off,

"Do your worst Percy, Veronique would never leave me."

"I would not be so sure of that Alex my dear friend, she has a most flirtatious nature."

"Percy my dear man, your imagination does you great credit but my dear wife does not have a flirtatious bone in her body."

"Very well have it your way but I have warned you and that day may come at any time."

"Enough of this inane chatter about my wife's morals, what about your's Percy, you and that French hussy, Bella?"

Percy seemed unsettled by the question and merely replied vaguely,

"I believe she is well, I visit her from time to time."

"Don't worry Percy I will not press you for more information, what you do is your own business. Talking of business, what brings you here? I have the distinct impression that you require my services again as the Purple Thistle, I am at your side if that be the case."

"Good man Alexander, I knew you would not let me down, I cannot give you all the details yet except to say we shall be gone a whole week, we have to sail to the south of France, we leave the day after tomorrow."

"It is rather short notice Percy, to concoct a convincing story to cover such a long absence."

Percy clapped him on the back,

"That's it my good fellow, overcoming all hurdles as they appear in front of you. Now I really must be on my way, I have important business to attend to before we leave."

Percy left shortly afterwards angry at the fact he had not seen Veronique since he spoke to Alexander. Could it be she was avoiding him in case she showed her true feelings for him? He consoled himself with that thought.

Bella couldn't get the thought of Caroline's hands on her most private parts out of her mind, she was so used to being used roughly in those parts of her body that Caroline's soothing touches were like a calming lull in the violent storm that was her life, now she had something else to worry about. Marcel's child growing in her belly, she couldn't understand how that could be, she had cleaned herself thoroughly each time she had spread her legs for him. She buried her face in her arms and thought of SIR, what would he have to say about this turn of events? His whore carrying another man's child, it almost seemed to her that she had been unfaithful to her master even though it had happened before she even knew that Sir existed.

Caroline listened at the door to hear Bella's anguished crying and smiled slyly, she would let the little harlot cry some more then kindly Caroline would go to her and seduce her mind with lewd visions of having a woman laying between her legs. Bella might resist initially but she was confident that before long Bella would be seeking solace in her bed.

Anna slipped into the kitchen and whispered in Veronique’s ear as she tried to work out a suitable lunch for everyone.

“Sir Blakeney has just left. I saw him tearing away on horseback.” Veronique nodded and as Anna left the room, the Countess turned to cook. “Well, that is one less for the midday meal. Still, I suspect that the Doctor will stay and I happen to know that his favorite is Duck. Let’s have some asparagus and some potatoes. And finish with a mix of strawberries and oranges. And since we shall have Mister Benson, lets have a nice hardy chicken broth for him. We want him getting well don’t we.”

She informed the maid, a young girl named Katie, as to how many the table needed to be set for. Then the cook, Caroline, showed her some fruits and vegetables that would be particularly nice to eat this evening. The two spent a bit of time on just what the evening meal would consist of before she headed upstairs to see exactly what was the diagnosis of poor Mister Benson and to see if she could get a few minutes alone with Alexander. She wanted to see exactly when he would be leaving. She didn’t want him to go, but she understood that this was important to both him and to those needing to be rescued.

Bella found the idea of being with child a bit strange. Not that she was naive enough to not know where babies came from. She was certainly aware that fucking led to babies. But somehow, for her it never had. Until now. Now, she would have Marcel’s baby. Sweet sexy Marcel with his bright blue eyes and his wicked smile. His family had been quite aristocratic and she had found herself actually falling for the rogue. She had hopes of becoming a wife of the aristocratic man. They had actually talked about it.

And then, they came. The peasants storm the chateau and Marcel snuck her out through a secret panel. She begged him to come with her but he went back for his Maman et Papa et little sister. As she ran through the nearby woods, Marcel and his family were taken. She later learned that the entire family lost their heads to that new invention - the guillotine. How she hated that thing!

That had to be when she got pregnant. She had been so scared, what with the running home and waiting to hear about the outcome of Marcel and his family, she had forgotten to clean herself.

But she would have the last laugh, for Marcel’s child now grew inside her. Her hope was that Sir would understand and not hold this baby against her. If it was a boy, she would name him Marcel. If it was a girl, she would be Marcella. And she would have the last laugh on those horrible peasants.

Eventually her tears slowed and she found her hands stroking her belly as she lay nude upon the bed, the tears slowly streaking down her cheeks and wetting the bedding below her.

There was a soft knock upon the door and Caroline looked in at her.

“Are you remembering happy times with Marcel?” The woman asked her sympathetically.

“Oui! He was beautiful. Oh, not like Sir. No, he was beautiful as only a Frenchman is beautiful.”

Caroline sat on the edge of the bed and softly stroked Bella’s bare back. It was hard not to immediately start on that sweet ass, those cheeks still marked with the red stripes from Sir Percy’s beatings, though the redness had faded a bit.

“How did he die?”

“He and his entire family met Madame La Guillotine!”

“But that is not true, for you have cheated Le Rasoir National as you now carry his child.” Caroline felt her fingers twitch, longing to continue her conditioning of Bella. “Stay on your stomach and I will massage lotion in your skin all over. That will keep your skin all soft and keep it from tearing and marking. And I will mix up my secret lotion for that. It is a mix of olive oil and frankincense and has been in my family for generations. But for now, we shall just use lotion.”

Caroline went over to Bella’s dresser top and got the Lavender lotion and drizzled some on the back and ass cheeks of the woman laying on top of the bed.

After Percy's visit Alexander got a map of Southern France from his bureau and studied it, he didn't know exactly what their destination was as Percy had not shared that information with him just that it was of some urgency and they would have to travel a fair distance inland. Alexander didn't worry too much as Percy was prone to being secretive, he would divulge more information as it became necessary. He was excited at the prospect of denying Madame Guillotine more victims but he didn't want to leave Veronique so soon after they had made their peace with each other, he would have to make it up to her tonight and show her how much he loved her and show her a new position they hadn't tried before.

Bella found Caroline's hands on her most soothing and the pain on her buttocks faded as Caroline massaged the lotion into her plump round cheeks. But what was this? Caroline's strong fingers had found their way into the cleft of her bottom and were rubbing the outer rim of her asshole, NO, it wasn't her asshole it was SIR'S, he owned it as he owned all of her.

"Caroline, please desist from that, pleasant as it is, Sir owns it and he would not countenance anyone else trespassing on his property."

Caroline withdrew immediately, she had gone too far too quickly but the little whore had admitted that she found it pleasant so all was not lost.

"Forgive me Bella, I only wish to give you pleasure, I cannot pleasure you in the same manner as our Master can but there other ways you can learn that do not require a man, I can teach you if you wish, but now you should rest."

Bella lay down to rest, her mind in a whirl, what were these ways to provide pleasure without a man? She loved to be used and fucked by Sir but there were times when she felt a desperate need between her legs and her nipples ached and Sir was not here so it would do no harm if she could learn from Caroline, she would ask her in the morning.

Doctor Fredrick explained that Mister Benson’s injuries should be healed enough that the man could return home within around four days. The young man that she had helping Mister Benson would probably need to stay somewhat longer to aid the man as he would not be fully healed for a while. She had been told that the man actually saved her husband’s life and whether or not it was true, she thanked him and the man seemed to perk up somewhat. Meanwhile, she charged one of the young maids named Marie to take care of the guest. Marie was a young dark-haired maid, pleasant and though not exactly pretty, the young girl was neither ugly. Marie gave a curtsy and began seriously taking care of her charge, plumping the man’s pillows, bringing him water, and though she could not read, she told him stories about her and her family.

Doctor Fredrick stayed for the midday meal and was heartily appreciative of the duck prepared just as he liked it. Alexander seemed to enjoy the meal and as Veronique listened to the talk around her, she knew that once Alexander was away on this mission, she would miss him terribly. Under the table, she let her hand rest against her waist, wondering if she already carried his baby. Maybe upon his return, she would have an answer for him.

Once the Doctor had left, Alexander disappeared. She assumed that it had something to do with the mission. Meanwhile, she checked on their guest and found Marie outside the room, her face quite red.

“Is something wrong, Marie?”

“Uh, no, uh, it ‘tis that Claude, oh he asked me to call him that, your Ladyship. It’s just that he needed to relieve himself and that, well, I...”

“You had to help him?”

“It were like a horse!” Marie’s words slipped out before she thought. Suddenly, she colored at having been so graphic to the Countess. “Oh, I’m so so sorry...”

Veronique cut her off. “That is all right, Marie. I can get someone else to take care of Mister Benson.”

“No! Your Ladyship. I will take care of him. I was just not expecting it.”

Veronique pet the young woman’s shoulder. “If it becomes a problem, then just let my maid Anna know and she will get some relief for you.”

Veronique left the young woman and continued on with the running of the estate.

Caroline spent the afternoon cleaning and preparing a nice supper. Since her little whore was expecting, it would be necessary to make sure that Bella was fed but not too much. Already her charge was getting used to being around Caroline. She peeked inside the woman’s bedroom to find Bella asleep in the bed sans clothes, the nude body sprawled out in sleep. Caroline felt desire rising within her, and lifted her skirts to reach between her legs. Nimble fingers found herself quite wet and, standing in the doorway of Bella’s bedroom, masterbated herself to a climax, choking off a cry as she came. Meanwhile, Sir Percy’s French whore gently snored as she slept on her stomach.

“Enjoy that while you can, little mama!” She softly told the sleeping form while her fingers itched to caress the plump buttocks before her.

Last edited:
Alexander spent the afternoon cleaning his brace of pistols and making a couple of dozen lead balls for the pistols ensuring they were all the correct size with a pair of callipers and a home made wooden board with a hole of the correct size cut into it. When that was done he spent some time with a whetstone honing his favourite sword. Percy had not been very forthcoming as to the exact nature of this latest venture only that it was in the South of France and that they would be away a whole week. He wasn't happy about leaving Veronique at this particular time as she was very amorous in bed and he wanted to make the most of it, still there was always tonight, the thought crossed his mind of making it a very early night.

Two days after Sir had left her Bella was going almost mad with need for someone between her legs, she had tried everything, her fingers, the handle of her hairbrush had provided her with some relief but that itch deep inside was always there gnawing away at her. On the morning of the third day she was outside feeding the pigs when she heard the CLIP CLOP of a horse's hooves in the lane. She peered over the wall and squealed with delight at seeing not one but two well built lads about her age. She ran to the gate and stood in the middle of the lane having loosened her bodice so the panting swell of her breasts were obvious. She placed one foot in front of the other and pulled her skirts up to just above her knee.

"Good morning gents what can I do for you? Whatever you wish it's no bother." her greeting was loaded with suggestion and the two lads were quick to pick up on it.

"Well Miss whatever you can offer us we will gladly take, we are two hearty lads and always happy to help a pretty lass like yerself in return for whatever you can give us."

Bella was so pleased that they had read her right and nodded to the barn,

"There's some bales of hay in there needing to be moved, they are far too heavy for me."

"Show the way Miss, you tell us exactly what you want us to do."

Bella led the way to the very back of the barn out of sight of anyone just looking in,

"The name is Bella boys and what might your names be? Goliath and Sampson perhaps? they were both very big apparently, can you match them ?"

"Reckon we can Bella and with some to spare." in a well rehearsed routine their cocks were in their hands and they were advancing on Bella with intent in their eyes.

"JUST WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Caroline's voice cut through the air like a knife.

"Nothing,,,, Caroline, ,,,,there's nothing going on." Bella managed to stammer.

"Bella, Bella where are your manners? These two must be parched, bring them up to the cottage, when they are properly refreshed they can show us both what they are made of."

The two lads tucked their cocks away and with broad grins they followed the two women to the cottage. Four hours later they staggered out to continue their journey while Bella and Caroline lay in each others arms and Bella's itch was no more.

As the evening wound down, she had checked once more on Mister Benson and Marie. With her was another maid - Abby - to watch over Mister Benson during the night but she assured Marie that in the morning after she had eaten her breakfast, she would bring Mister Benson his meal and relieve Abby of her duties.

Alexander arrived just in time to eat his supper before he once again holed himself up in his study. They had been married a little less than a month yet she knew better than to bother him while he prepared for this trip. After all, his safety was paramount - she wanted him to return to her as quickly as possible. She would certainly miss him but upon his return, she hoped to have an answer for him as to whether or not his seed had taken root within her womb.

She headed to bed early that evening. Anna helped her prepare just in case Alexander was feeling amorous, but she was not going to push it. After all, right now he would be under stress and she just wanted to make things easier for him. She slipped into the filmy gown that she had worn on her wedding night before climbing into bed and reading a book as she waited for him. And if he did not want sex tonight, she would accept it and go to sleep.

At first, Bella was hesitant. She had not expected her maid to be accommodated? As Caroline called out to her, asking what she was doing, Bella had felt like a naughty child being caught at having stolen an extra cookie. So it surprised her when Caroline seemed to not mind the two fine specimens of manhood that stood before Bella with their cocks in their hands and Bella’s pussy practically weeping with delight. Both men were welcomed into the house and supplied with mead while Bella undressed one and Caroline undressed the other.

Soon the four of them were in Bella’s bedroom, with Bella on her back and Sampson fucking her while Carolyn was on her hands and knees beside her as Goliath fucked her. Then the woman changed men and somehow, she wound up being fucked in the ass by Goliath while Caroline sucked Sampson. While the men rested and regained their strength, Caroline somehow wound up pleasuring her.

To tell the truth, Bella was unaware of when it happened, but suddenly the woman was sucking her nipples while those slender fingers rubbed her love nub. Then the bed became a mix of fucking and sucking. Bella lost track of the number of times that she climaxed or exactly how long the young men were there but eventually the men left. The smell of sex was heavy in the room and her sheets were wonderfully sticky. She was curled up in Caroline’s arms with a pussy full of cum, her ass well used and the taste of seed salty on her lips. She was tired yet sated, and had discovered that there were certain things that she could do with Caroline to fill the ache when there was not a man available.

Through the door of his study Alexander heard Veronique tell Anna that she was going to retire early, to Alexander this meant that she was of the same mind as him and wanted some loving which suited him perfectly. After the day he'd had from almost being savaged by a wild big cat to having Percy telling him that his services were required in France the only thing he was looking forward to was his wife's welcoming arms and among other things her warm mouth sucking him to completion. He was confident of his stamina and recovery powers so that he could fully satisfy Veronique even in one of her amorous, wanton moods, when she lost all inhibitions and was unrecognisable as the so very proper and genteel Lady Vernay. Veronique was reading a book when Alexander came into the bedroom,

With a wicked smile Alexander assumed the foppish manner that he adopted in public and amused Veronique with several forays up and down the bedroom sometimes letting his hand squeeze a plump firm breast,

"Well mercy me, what do we have here? A tasty bird ready to be stuffed I'll be bound."

However after Veronique had shown him her charms he jumped into bed and cuddled her close and caressed every inch of her.

Bella stretched out feeling wonderfully full after the two young men had left, the names she had given them, Sampson and Goliath, had proved to be very close to the mark and to her surprise Caroline had joined in the fun and she had kept Bella crying for more even during the few breaks the two young studs had taken. Caroline seemed to know where to touch her and stroke her to evoke a response from her. Bella to her own surprise at one point found herself with her head between Caroline's thighs and telling Caroline that she loved her.
Bella reflected on everything that had happened and did not regret a single moment although the two lads were only intent on fucking her and not beating her ass like SIR did, perhaps that was just as well for she might have asked them to stay longer.
Caroline bustled in looking pleased with herself as well she might for the two country lads knew the ins and outs of pleasing a needy woman.

"Bella that was a wonderful time we had but we cannot rely on a man always being available so I suggest that we learn to pleasure each other, would that be acceptable to you?"

Barely a poem had been read before Alexander came into the room. It was nice that he seemed in a good mood as he pranced about in his foppish disguise. She couldn’t help the but laugh as his hand occasionally would reach out to squeeze her breast. Even through the silk gown, her nipple poked hard against the material and she found herself flirting with her husband.

Well mercy me, what do we have here? A tasty bird ready to be stuffed I'll be bound.

“Stuffed with your seed and wrapped up in your arms, if you are agreeable. My husband.” She smiled at him and slid the hem of her gown up to show him her well-turned leg. That was all the invitation that he needed. He practically dove into the bed beside her and kissed her soundly. There was much giggling and laughing, with his hands roaming over her body as he divested her of her gown.

“Come make glorious love to me, my husband. Let me show you my love. For I shall miss you while you are away and will have these few days before you leave to gather memories to keep me warm in my lonely bed.”

She ran her hand down his chest, abdomen and found his manhood in the process of standing at attention. She gave him a kiss as her dainty fingers wrapped around his member and began to stroke it. With a devilish grin, she whispered to him.

“I know of a warm, dark and moist place where this may play?”

Bella that was a wonderful time we had but we cannot rely on a man always being available so I suggest that we learn to pleasure each other, would that be acceptable to you?

Those words floated around and Bella found herself actually considering Caroline’s suggestion. She had to admit that this afternoon had been incredible though she had no wish to anger Sir. A sly smile graced her lips as she looked at the maid that she had pleasured and been pleasured by.

“I would not want to anger Sir...”

“I will explain things to Sir so that he will understand and be fine with such an arrangement. You need not worry.”

Caroline did not mention that such an arrangement was exactly what Sir desired. He was in the right place at the correct time to have rescued Bella and to have realized that the woman was addicted to sex.

“We cannot always rely upon such fine specimens of manhood to wander past your house. But I can show you ways that the two of us can get relief. A happy mama makes for a happy bébé and that is what we want. Meanwhile, even though you may not want food, you now eat for two. So here is your wrap and the table is set with your meal. And you must eat slowly and keep this food down.” She ran a hand down the gentle swell of Bella’s belly. “Time to feed your beautiful body.”

With his wife's hand wrapped around his manhood and her teasing words,

'I know of a warm, dark and moist place where this may play?'

His eyes lighted on the crooked red heart that adorned her mound and he ruffled his hand through the fine silky hair.

"And where might this mysterious place of pleasure be found?" His fingers dipped into the wetness of her sex and Alexander exclaimed in mock surprise,

"Is this the place of which you speak? It is so wet, so slippery and possibly treacherous yet I suspect that once my manhood has gained entrance then the pleasures will abound."

He rolled his body on top of Veronique and smiled lovingly into her smiling eyes and Alexander guided her hand and his manhood to her entrance,

"I demand entry, there is a pretty maiden within that wishes to play."

Alexander used a commanding tone and they both burst into peals of laughter at the ridiculous absurdity of their play.

Bella took no time at all to make up her mind and agree with Caroline's suggestion, during their time with Goliath and Sampson Caroline had kept her on the edge of orgasm several times and released her for the waiting mouths of the boys.
Bella reasoned that if Caroline could do that for her she would not need to cheat on Sir, he would punish her severely if he knew and although Bella welcomed his beatings when making love to her she feared his anger.
Caroline would not tell Sir surely, for it was her that had invited the two men into the cottage and subsequently into her bed.

Back