The Party Favor (closed for onehotwife4u)

After you leave, I grab a cup of coffee and settle into my home office and log on to the computer and catch up on the news. I still have access to my company's website, so I look there to see what is new with the group that I started and then sold for way too much money when I had the chance . . . the reason I have this nice place in the suburbs, the sports car and Land Rover in the garage, the lakeside cabin . . . and the time to do what I want, when I want to do it (I have discovered that includes fucking the neighbor).

As I take a sip of coffee, I can still taste your sweet nectar on my lips . . . can't believe what has happened in the last 24 hours.

Running a couple of errands, I take care of a few small projects around the house . . . run out for a bite to eat at a local diner I have found . . . then settle in to watch a game on TV. I head footsteps on the deck and a knock. Opening the door, I find Larry and invite him in. "Nice to see you. Thanks again for the invite to your party the other night."

As we talk for a few minutes in front of the game, I accept his invitation to dinner tomorrow night; I also find out that he, his boss, and a couple more employees are heading out of the country next week to meet with a prospective client. I offer to help Julie with mowing or any other outside tasks that come up, assuring him that it is not an imposition, I love doing that kind of 'stuff' around the house.

Larry comes back a short time later, announcing that you will indeed be our guest tomorrow night. I feel a warm twinge in my pussy, anticipating having dinner with my husband and my new lover, and immediately begin to plan my wardrobe.

That night I try to sleep, but I'm a bundle of nervous energy. I finally manage to fall asleep, but wake up as soon as the sun peeks through the bedroom curtains. Larry and I share a quick breakfast before he heads of to work and I dress and go to the market.

I make sure to grab a bottle of Larry's favorite drink, Stolichnaya, and a bottle of tonic since he pretty much decimated what we had the night of the party.

After making sure the meat is in the oven, I slip upstairs for a shower and to wash my hair. After toweling off and spending about an hour on my hair, I begin to select my outfit.

Hoping that the evening will just be a casual dinner, I slip on a pair of bikini briefs, button down casual shirt, khaki's and a pair of loafers. Not sure what Larry's preferred drink is, I pick up a nice bottle of wine and a small bunch of flowers for Julie.

Heading over to their house, I am greeted by you at the back door. I act like the good neighbor and follow you in to the house and look around. "Larry hone yet?"

I greet you at the back door with a kiss, wearing a casual khaki skirt and white cotton short-sleeve blouse. "Thank you, so sweet!" I say as you hand me the flowers. "Yes, he's in the living room," I say and turn to lead you inside by your arm.

As we enter the living room, you see Larry sitting in his recliner, a drink in hand. Standing, he extends his hand. "Brad, what would you like to drink?" he asks as I leave the room to find a vase.

One small kiss from you is enough to send an electric jolt down my torso and cause an immediate jerk in my dick . . . which I'm sure you knew you could cause. As I hand you the flowers, I do manage to rub my forearm across your chest and feel those soft breasts that I have enjoyed so much in the last 24 hours.

We look at each other . . . as much to say, "OK, enough teasing for now. We need to be a good boy and girl in front of Larry." One quick squeeze of your butt as you lead me to the living room.

"Hello, Larry . . . a Jack Daniels would be great . . . just a splash."

Last edited:
After setting the vase holding your flowers in the center of the table, I go back and forth between the kitchen and dining room getting everything ready. I place the roast on the table, along with the mashed potatoes, green beans , etc. Of course, I made sure that you are sitting next to me, between Larry's chair at the head of the table and my chair.

Once everything is ready, I go into the living room and find the two of you engaged in a friendly discussion about sports, a topic which I find completely boring. "Okay boys," I say with a smile. "I'm happy to see you two are getting on so well, but dinner is served."

Following you, Larry after me, as we head into the dining room for what looks like a fantastic meal . . . not much 'home-cooking' at my house!! As we dig in, the conversation focuses mainly on the neighborhood, my career before moving out here, and Larry's job.

Turning to Larry, "I know you will be gone a few days next week with your boss to meet that prospective client. I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you? My daughter and a couple of her college friends want to spend a few days at my lake cabin during a fall break break. If it's ok with you, I would like to drag Julie with me to do some shopping to get the cabin ready for 3 girls, rather than what it looks like now?"

I feel you foot on my ankle as I make that request of Larry. (Going thru my mind is the opportunity to get naked with you at the lake and fuck in the outdoors!)?

With only a brief glance at you, Larry says, "Sure. She is an excellent shopper, especially when it is with someone else's money!"

Last edited:
I give your leg a firm but discrete kick. I can't believe you had the balls to ask him that! I mean, asking my husband if you can spend at least one night with me at your cabin in the woods! And I'm even more shocked that Larry was so nonchalant in his acquiescence. I smile, genuinely happy at the opportunity to spend time alone with you, and raise my glass, "Here's to new friends." I give you a knowing wink as I lift the rim of my wine glass to my lips.

I giggle at Larry's attempt at humor while looking over to you and say, "Well, I might have to go shopping for a new camping outfit. I hear cargo shorts are all the rage these days. Just don't make me wear long johns."

The dinner goes along nicely, with you sharing details of your personal life, past career, places you'd like to visit, things like that. During the conversation, you mention that you want to install a hot tub, similar to ours, on your patio and you ask if we can go take a look after dinner.

Really . . . I just asked if I could take you shopping for the cabin . . . however, if you want to spend the night there, I'm ok with that!!

Larry talks about YOUT hot tub, even gives me the name of the company and installer who handled it (does he even use it?) Beginning to think this guy really is a dick!!

Once dinner is finished . . . "Excellent dinner, Julie . . . where did you find such an outstanding cook for a wife, Larry?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Just lucky, I guess," and heads toward the living room to refill his drink. I follow you into the kitchen with a handful of dishes from the table. Hearing Larry refilling his glass in the living room, I reach around and cup your tits, "So what are you going to change into for the hot tub demonstration?"

Not waiting for an answer, I head back to the dining room and finish clearing the table while you fill and start the dishwasher. Larry comes into the kitchen and hands me another drink and he and I head out to the deck while you go to change. Turning to Larry, "Hope you don't mind if I just strip down to my briefs to enjoy the tub; I didn't think to bring swim wear over with me."

He can say 'yes", or tell me to go home and change. "OK with me." he says. "I'll just do the same," and starts to undress right there on the deck as we hear the door open and here you come.

I go to my bedroom as the Brad and Larry head out onto the patio. I'm happy that dinner went to well, and it looks like I have been invited....and permitted...to spend some alone time with Brad. This last bit has put some naughty thoughts in my mind and I decide to have a little fun.

Reaching onto the top shelf of my closet, I find the white Wicked Weasel bikini I bought to wear on our trip to Jamaica, which was cancelled due to Larry's work, of course. The bikini is nearly nothing....literally. The bottom looks more like a pirate's eye patch than swimwear, and the top is not much bigger.

I begin to undress, tossing my skirt and blouse onto the bed, followed by my panties. I slip into the bikini and begin to have second thoughts. "My this is very revealing," I say to myself. But I decide to go for it and step into the tiny bottoms before slipping the top over my shoulders and tying the straps behind my neck.

I find the shoes I bought to wear with it, a pair of white high heel sandals. Finally, I grab a sheer yellow sarong and tie the filmy material at my hip.

I go outside and find the boys already in the hot tub, drinks in hand. I notice the discarded piles of clothes on the deck nearby and raise an eyebrow. "Skinny dipping?" I ask with a naughty smirk.

pEQ3kE.jpg

Last edited:
It's a good thing I am already in the hot tub . . . seeing you in your white bikini results in an instant hard on for me. Not sure about Larry as he continues to pour back the drinks, Looking at you, he commands, "Get me another drink before you join us." Fine with me; we're just going to have to tuck him in bed before too long and then enjoy the tub ourselves . . . again.

As you hand him his drink . . . also setting the bottle down on the ledge next to him, you slide into the tub, almost half-way between us, but a bit closer to me. Once you slide in the tub and then sit up along the side, your suit becomes almost see-through, your perky nipples poking hard against the white material; can't wait for you to stand up! Gotta believe that your sweet labia will be on full display thru that flimsy material.

Giving Larry another few minutes to pour another drink, "How about a back massage for the hostess?" Not really waiting for an answer, I wait for you to slide over in front of me. Caressing, more than massaging, your neck, my fingers seem to get tangled in the tie and your top falls down, exposing your gorgeous tits to Larry's eyes. Being the classic dick that he is, "Seen them before . . . nothing new here."

I can tell you are humiliated by his comments, so I slide my hands around your sides, reaching up to caress those breasts he is ignoring with his sarcastic comments . . . waiting to see what kind of reaction this gets . . . Nothing.

Not going to push in any further, at least for a few minutes, I continue to caress/massage your neck and back, occasionally reaching around to caress your breasts . . . something Larry totally ignores, one drink after another.

After setting the bottle on the ledge next to my husband, I slip into the water between the two of you. As Larry reaches to pour himself another drink, you mention something about a massage and the next thing I know, you have lifted me by my hips and set me on the underwater bench between your legs so my back is to you. I feel your thick fingers as you begin to stroke the bare flesh on my neck and shoulders, as well as your thick erection pressing into my lower back, as Larry drones on about some football player.

Soon, I feel the strings of my top loosen and slide off my shoulders, which allows my scanty top to float away. I look over to see if Larry has noticed, but he seems oblivious until he slurs out a rude remark about seeing them before. I can feel your hands as you slide them around and cup my bare breasts, pinching the nipples under the churning water. With a soft moan, I lean back, allowing you even better access to my tits, a situation of which you take full advantage.

After a bit, I look back at you and say, “Brad, honey…I left my wine in the kitchen. Would you be a sweetie and get it for me? The air is so cold.” You oblige and climb out of the warm, swirling water to get my wine. When you return, your hard cock is pressing against the thin, wet material of your bikini briefs. Of course I have seen it before (and more), but I feign surprise and put my hand to my mouth, “Oh my! I’ve never seen a cock that big before. Look, Larry! Look how big it is!”

Larry looks over and with a slur, "So what, Julie . . . you've seen one cock, you've seem them all. They just come in different sizes." With that he goes back to sloshing more booze into his glass and pouring it down his throat.

Looking at you before turning toward Larry, "OK, Larry, you're being a prick with the way you are treating your wife. Let's get this all out in the open. Stand up and drop your briefs. Let's let her decide which one is bigger."

Larry somehow manages to stumble to his feet in the tub without drowning and pulls his briefs down, exposing his average dick . . . limp as hell. "You think maybe Julie can get you hard if she grabs ahold of it? Or do you even care if your wife is interested in your dick anymore?"

I clap my hands and bounce up and down on the underwater bench, "Oh goodie! A contest....and I get to be the judge!"

Larry finally stands and steadies himself before pulling down his boxers and revealing his less than average cock. I hold my hand up, thumb and index finger not very far apart, mocking his size, then look over at Brad and with a mocking grin, say, "It is kind of cold, you know. Now let me see yours!"

"Are your sure, Julie, not sure this is going to be much of a contest." Looking first at Larry, who obviously is more interested in his liquor than anything else, then at the lusting look in your eyes, "Well, ok."

Stepping into the center of the hot tub, I slide my thumbs under the waist band of my briefs and slowly slide them down, my hard cock springing free . . . Larry takes one look, then, "OK, you win. I'm going to bed. Help me get upstairs Julie."

"Go ahead, Julie. I can start getting things together down here so you can shut down the hot tub when you come back down."

My eyes go wide in mock surprise. "Oh my gosh! Look at that!" I say as I hold my hands apart, palms facing each other. "I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend....or a few!" The smirk on your face is priceless as you toss your discarded briefs over towards where Larry is seated and lower your hand to fondle the blood-filled hunk of meat hanging between your legs. In response, Larry, concedes he has lost and announces that he wants to go to bed.

As I help my husband inside and up the stairs to the second floor, my mind is racing. It was so exhilarating to have you remove my top and fondle my bare breasts as my husband sat next to us. Maybe he didn't realize what was going on? I think to myself. I suppose it could happen, he was after all pretty sloshed - - but how could he not tell what was going on.

I get Larry in bed, he mutters something about making sure Brad leaves right away, which I assure him I will do. Yeah right!

Topless, wearing only my now see-through bottoms, I return to find you seated in the hot tub.

Last edited:
As you come back down in just a few minutes, I assume it didn't take too long to get Larry into bed and he was probably asleep before you left the room. Standing up in the tub as you approach, my cock is how fairly well returned to its natural state . . . but the sight of you, topless and your bottom now completely see-through, he responds appropriately . . . rising to the occasion.

"Baby, I should probably get going. I don't want to cause any problems between you and your husband, if we haven't already. He is leaving soon for a few days and we will have plenty of time without having to worry about getting around him." Pulling you close to me, the pressure of your hard nipples and full breasts against my chest is enough to make me hard and my cock presses against your thigh and slides close to your sweet pussy, covered by that thin layer of material.

I turn my face upwards and press my lips to yours, pushing my tongue between your lips. Sliding my hand between our warm bodies, my fingers find your stiffening cock and I slowly begin to stroke up and down along the hot shaft. "Mmmm....sure, baby....if that's what you want," I purr as your cock grows rock hard.

With a sudden move, I push away from you, saying, "Okay, have it your way. I hope he doesn't remember what was going on and change his mind about letting me help you....shop. Goodnight, lover."

Without another word, I turn and head inside, leaving you to let yourself out through the back gate.

Apparently I pushed a sensitive button . . . not quite the response I expected. Figured you would either agree with me, or tell me that he was already asleep and we would fuck once more on your deck or in the hot tub.

Watching you stride across the deck and into the house, I was tempted to follow you, but decided that was not the best move. Picking up my clothes, wet and dry, I walk naked across my yard and into my house. Tossing the clothes into the laundry room, I grab a towel and dry off what dampness lingers form the hot tub and crawl into bed . . . still shaking my head over your reaction.

Once morning comes, I make my coffee, grab my laptop and head to the deck. Not sure if I should wait for you to make the first move or not. Time to just take it easy and see what happens.

Returning upstairs, I slip out of my wet bottoms and into dry panties and a t-shirt that comes to about mid-thigh. Confused, I mutter, "What was up with him?" and shake my head. I mean, Larry is drunk and passed out in bed, and all of a sudden Brad gets nervous....after feeling my tits in the hot tub? Doesn't make sense, I think to myself as sleep overtakes me for the night.

Looking across the yard, Larry's car is gone . . . decide to take a chance and go talk to you. Stepping up to your kitchen door, I see you sitting at your kitchen table with you coffee. Letting myself in, I walk over and sit down at the table and reach for your and.

"Julie, love, I'm sorry about last night. I thought I was protecting what we had by suggesting that we be careful around Larry. Obviously, that wasn't the way it came across. Forgive me."

Before you can say too much, your phone rings. "It's Larry", and you motion me to stay where I am. "Yes, Larry," and then you sit back an listen to what he has to say.

Still dressed in my panties and t-shirt, my face lights up when you come into the kitchen. Before I can tell you not to worry about it, the phone rings and I get up and answer it.

Holding my hand over the mouthpiece, I tell you it's Larry, and, with the phone in my hand, I swing my legs over yours and sit on your lap, facing you, legs straddling you.

"Yes, I'm sure you do have a headache----you were wasted. Do you remember anything about last night?" After a bit, I say, "No, you didn't say anything foolish. Okay, well when you get home I'll help you pack for your trip."

Sliding to my knees, still between your legs, I undo your pants and pull your cock free. I look up at you, phone still to my ear, and swipe my tongue around your mushroom head as Larry yammers on.

Apparently all is forgiven . . . we both misread the situation . . . and all is well this morning. In case there was any doubt in my mind, when you walk around the table, undo my pants, pull my cock out and swirl your tongue around the head . . . well, that is enough of a signal that what we have is still going full steam ahead. And with you on the phone with Larry, I have to keep from moaning as your tongue swipes around the head of my cock.

My pants are a bit restrictive to you, so I stand and drop them around my ankles and kick them off, sitting back down and giving full access to my balls and hard cock; obviously, being on the phone with your husband in his office and sucking your lover's cock in the kitchen arouses you . . . I can tell by the way you are squeezing your thighs together that you need something in your cunt before too long.

I'm having a blast . . . getting my cock sucked while you try to talk to your husband, rolling your eyes whenever he says something to prolong the conversation.

I open my mouth and begin to deep throat your cock, burying my nose in the trimmed patch of pubic hair at the base. As my head bobs up and down in your lap, Larry keeps talking, telling me to make sure his grey suit is pressed, along with his shirts, etc. "Yes dear....slurp....okay....slurp....mmmph....slurp," I answer. Finally, he asks why I'm making so much noise, to which I respond, "I'm having my coffee. I found this new cream that tastes amazing and I just can't put it down!"

With our misunderstanding from last night forgotten, it didn't take long to become totally aroused this morning and, knowing that your husband is on the other end of that phone conversation only increases the intensity of our sexual interaction.

Now I'm the one beginning to roll my eyes, squirming in the chair, wanting to just grab the back of your head and shoot my load of hot cum down your throat . . . and most of all, having to keep quiet . . .no moaning, no telling you what a fantastic cocksucker you are . . .

(Damn, Larry, shut up and let your wife have her morning coffee and cream!!)

Last edited:
Back