New Neighbor (close for 36b7)

"Mmm no!"
I turn my head away, breaking Liz's kiss and at the same time sitting up and shuffling back across the bed.
"I'm sorry, I just can't do this it's ... it's wrong. When you and Adam invited me for a meal I thought it was just a friendly gesture but you're using me and if Adam wasn't drunk he'd be trying to have sex with me."
I put my head in my hands and sobbed for a while and then looked at Liz.
"You're just like my husband, just using me for your own pleasure. I have to go."

I stood and quickly dressed, turning to look at Liz before walking onto the landing and down the stairs.
Her husband was sprawled on the sofa, snoring.

Liz follows from behind and she finally grabs your hand when you reach the bottom of the stairs.
"Look, Adam is sleeping and we did not plan to take advantage over you. I like you and I want to share pleasure with you. I did not force you, did I? I am gentle with you and you are enjoying it isn't it? How could you say it's all for myself? You 're pussy all wet and your nipple is hard. You are lying to yourself. "
" I don't want you to leave but I will not stop you if that pleases you. Please do come again"

Leaning forward, Liz have a friendly kiss at your cheek.

I smiled sadly at Liz, shaking my head. Her husband was still asleep, snoring from all the alcohol he'd consumed.

"I'm sorry Liz, I can't do this. If you had made your intentions clear from the start then maybe things could have turned out differently. But this?"
I wave my hand in direction of her husband.
"It's not what I want or can cope with."

I opened the front door and turned as I stepped outside.
"Good luck. I'm sure you'll find someone else to seduce."

Back