the pack begins

thue da communicator lass its this little wolf head shaped ring on my finger works like a cellphone or a walkytalky not all them rings somes got them as chokers some normal necklaces some even got them as earrings but dame nuisance if ya got to communicate covert fact that's where the two of us be headed is to pick up your communicator once i tell the den you joined up i chose the ring cause best place to hide is in plain sight and and no one ever put a collar round me neck and wernt bout to let them gov boys do it here Draco accepted both the offered seat and the offered cup

Chace nodded her hand going to her own throat for a moment, as if remembering before she replyed as he sat down drinking his bevrage.. I agree whole heartedly with your sentements on collars i would not wish one ether.. Tho i do not have your ability to shift and keep such things on so i suppose i will have to go with a loose fitting necklace of some kind..

She looked down at her own empty cup and waited politely for him to finnish his and to contact the pack letting them know she was in. She gathered up the empty dishes and rinsed them out letting him have what little semblance of privacy she could for the conversation.

When he was done she turned to look at him thinking he was as good looking as he was dangerous and that until they got to know one another she had best keep her distance.. so do we travle where we need to go like humans or do we change shape and fly? she asked.

well since its night i could do with a bit of a wing stretch and since we be passing close to where my own hide out is we could stop by so i can pick up a thing or two from me hoard if ya don't mind lass and sides we can take a breather when we get to me place if ya like here he stood and stretched before shifting back to his beast form and almost laughed at the lasses look when she saw his fur wasn't on fire any more he wondered if she would ask why

Chace watched him change shape amazed and curious wanting to ask him why his fur wasnt on fire this time but afraid that it would just be too rude to ask.. didnt insted she opened the back door so that they could exit with out distroying anything.

She stepped out of his way, and removed her own clothing setting it on the kitchen table where she could easly reach it when she got home.

Chace shifted back into the form of a hawk.. she hopped back and forth flapping her wings a moment to streatch them, before taking off.. once they were both in the air she followed his lead..

Draco could almost sense her curiosity at his fur so in explanation he said if ya be wondering bout me fur lass it only be bursting in to flame when im upset or angry earlier i was mad at me self that i had handled our first meeting so bad but like i said im not much for this cloak and dagger stuff then when they took off he headed back towards the den and his own hide away

as they flew he explained a few things about the pack and he even talked a little about his past like his days as a pirate when he had been known as red beard and his time as a gun runner in Mexico where he had been known as El coyote but he never mentioned his time as a Transylvania prince or a Irish highlander those were story's best saved for day light

after a day of flying they came in to site of his den and they where still a day from the headquarters of the pack he pointed her to the main entrance and as they landed and both shifted back to human he left his cloths off to be fair to her he had seen her and now she would see him welcome to my lair den or what ever you wish to call it in any case me casa es sue casa if you would like to freshen up while i tract down the things i need there's a suit of guest rooms behind the green door and there's a odd wardrobe in there that always seems to know what would fit a person best

and feel free to explore if you like
with that he disappeared in to the depths of a huge grotto at the rear of the cave

Chace gave as much of a smile in hawk form as was possable as he explained about his fur and churped nodding her head that she understood now.. She followed him threw the night and all that day to where his own cave or lair awaited and shifted back into human form along with him when they landed.

She couldnt help but notice that this time he was nude as well and blushed a little embarassed but also at the same time admiring the view for a moment before he spoke to her letting her know where she could find some clothing if she wished.

She explored a bit finding the door he had mentioned and the wardrobe. The wordrobe provided her with a pair of jeans and a wool v necked light waight sweater to wear as the cave as a bit cooler than it was outside.. she explored more and made her way to the grotto wondering if this were the type that would flood but up here in the mts she didnt think so for there was no high tide but that didnt mean it wouldnt flood if it rained.. or something.. but it truly was a beautiful and quiet place..

She continued not only in her explorations but also in looking for her new partner Draco so she could ask him where she might lay down and get some sleep before they travled again..

Draco heard the young lady moving around behind him in the grotto and said over here lass ya shan't be missing me ill be the human laying on the mt of treaser and he was literally he had gathered a huge amount of treaser in all his time since he was born and just a tenth of what was here was enough to perches all of the oil fields in Arabia and then some he was looking for three items in particular

and had rolled over to stop and think and so when the lass walked around the mound blocking him from sight the first thing she saw was his still naked self with his man hood fully erect he was part dragon after all and being on his hoard always aroused him

The wolf moved back to the woods and wandered a bit longer. Her belly was aching as she longed to find some form of food. Now she was nearing some bushes, the smell seemed familiar.. berries of some sort. The wolf moved closer and tried to pull the berry with her teeth but a torn quickly poked at her sensitive nose.

"YIIIIPPPP" She cried as her green eyes darkened with anger.

The stillness was soon overlapped with cries of a wolf in deep pain "AAARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL"

The back started to lengthen, the curve of the spine was expanding, the legs were bulging and crackling as the fur started to disappear under the surface of tanned skin, the natural bend of the hind legs switched and became long and painful bumps surfaced mid length forming knots that bent the wrong way.

The wolf's face was tearing apart as her snout retracted and her jaw converted to rounder smoothness, more of her fur was fading into a skin of reddish brown. Palms formed were the pad of her paw once was, now her mind was changing, fear rose as she began to convulse as her body completed the strange transformation.

Piza lifted her left arm and stared at it for a few moments, then licked at it and verified her own scent, but she didn't understand how. Then the grumbling of her belly was too much to bear as she moves back towards the delicious smelling berries.

Timid fingers reached out and mauled the firm fruit, she drew back squished pulp and puts it straight in her mouth. This tasted good and she quickly tried to grab more. Trail and Error taught her how to grasp the fruit with the tips of the digits and soon she was gathering hordes of berries and walking away from the bush with a piece of bark that made an odd shaped bowl filled to the edges with her fruity meal.

Piza moved back and sat at the back of a large stone. She glanced at the items about her. They looked very odd in strange swirly colors that jumped out to her but it was not too scary, she remembered once before seeing they strange abnormalities.. it happened when she was young.

The sun felt different now as it shimmered to her face. Piza Ista felt warmer yet uncomfortable as she noticed the hair draping about the shoulders and dangling about the full swell of her chest. Those were strange and she thought to touch them and find out what they were but for now her berries were fulfilling and that took first place

Chace followed the sound of his voice and soon found him laying ontop of a huge pile of tresure there was no way to even think about how much of it there was, if she were a greedy person this would be a magnifacent find but as it was she had no real use for such things other than what she would normally use to pass herself off as a human and was not the type to take anything that did not belong to her.

Still it was a sight one would not forget for it was rare to find such tresure anylonger in these times. She was curious about where it had all come from, some looked like they belonged in a musem but she didnt say anything accept.. to tell him This is amazing... i didnt think such tresure troves existed any longer..

But then she also hadnt known such a being as he had existed until the other night ether... She looked around and found an empty space nearby to curl up and rest, as she lay down she looked up at him thinking him rather handsome and wondered if he had a mate, or if it were possable for him to mate with others of there kind.. and hoped he could for she could only immagine how lonely he was if he could not..

Draco laughed as she said she didn't think such troves existed any more and said well lass i have been collecting it for a vary long time after all and went back to searching for the three items he was trying to find about ten minutes after the lady fell asleep he found them a simple gold ring from back in the times of Author and Merlin in fact if his memory served it had been Merlin's which was why it would change shape if a shifter wore it and shifted it would change with them a bird form would get a leg band while a canine form would get a collar it had been in his hoard for a long time and he knew it as well as a father knows his own blood and flesh so he would be able to find it any where away from his horde which was why he intended to give it to the lass in case he ever had to find her

the second was a odd shaped blade that seemed to be made of silver and it was it was shaped like a crescent moon and had a odd ability about it any one but the wilder wouldn't be able to see it till it was drawn and the last was a single diamond the size of a plum in the shape of a rose he had carved it once long ago when he had been bored

he turned then and saw the lass curled up on his trove and thought that she was in the perfect place but not a vary comfortable one so picking up a bag off the floor he put the three items in it and then picked her up and gently took her to his bed and tucked her in be for coiling his self up on rug in front of the fireplace

Chace woke streatching with out a sound save for the rustle of the blankets and sheets as she sat up looking a confused for a moment because the last thing she had remembered was falling asleep on the ground near some treasure.. the second thing she noticed was that she was still dressed...

Looking around the room she was in now she would have thought she had drempt it all accept this wasnt her bed room ether. As she continued to look around the room she noticed Draco curled up infront of the fireplace asleep and hoped he was comfortable.

She eased herself quietly from the bed not wishing to disturb him and made it before finding a chair not far from the fire place where she could watch him sleep to wait for him to awaken. She would have gone and explored the area more but she didnt know her way around and the thought of getting lost and having to wait to be found curbed her cruiosity..

Draco felt the wee lass move and stayed resting to see what she would do and smiled to his self as she sat down to watch him he stretched and rolled over to give her a better view and said i hope you slept comfortably sorry bout leaving your clothes on but i didn't want to awaken ya lass by taking liberty's then he pointed at the table beside the chair she sat in and said

those three items are for you lass a gift of sorts from one partner to another the ring will change with ya it will turn in to a leg band when ya change and and no one but you can take it off it will also serve as a tracking beaken to me ever ya ever get captured the blade is made of silver so it be coming in handy when we fight a were wolf and the diamond is just something i carved a long time ago

Piza Ista wandered the wooded area for a few hours. It smelled strangely familiar but then again it didn't and she felt the chill of the air over her bare skin.

A few times she tried to catch the warm sunbeams and hold them closer. They dissipated as her fingers drifted trough the shaft of sunlight. How does it do that

A rabbit darted from it's hole and Piza ran after the brown furred lunch. It was harder to keep up with the rabbit in this strange form but she tried until she slipped in a small mole hole. Now her back leg hurt. Piza Ista cried in a mournful wail but it was different.. not like the wolf.. very different.

Chace was a mazed by the gifts not expecting such..she watched him streatch as he spoke and it was hard for her to take her eyes from him to speak..wondering as her nipples hardened beneath her shirt if he could tell he aroused her..

Thank you..i appreceate your thougtfullness and not taking advantage..as well as for these items they well indeed be of good use. she said as she picked up the bag next to the chair she was in on the table.

Looking inside the bag she found the blade in its sheath along with a belt which she strapped to her side the ring she slid on her finger was a bit large at first ment for a mans hand but adjusted itself to her size..then she drew fort the dimond that he had carved into the shape of a rose.. gasping with surprise at its shape and beauty.. This is truly a work of art..and very beautiful.. she said brining her eyes up from the rose to meet his..

i was bored that day and had nothing better to do with out a mate and sides my flaming claws work vary well fore carving oh and one other thing bout that blade no one but you can see it while its in its sheathe

She was truly amazed at the things he had given her and vowed to take care of them and not lose them for they truly were treasures beyond mesure.. not knowing what else to say she stood. I will take great care of them.. Shall we continue our journy? She asked remembering that they were to meet the rest of his crew..

She paused and tilted her head to the side however hearing a sound from outside of Dracos lair her hearing quite well.. the sound like that of a wounded human woman.. she supposed it was possable a hiker in the woods maybe... Should we stay here or investagate? Whoever it is sounded hurt, and i dont hear anyone else with them...

While Draco dressed she decided to investegate herself. The sword at her side was hidden from sight to anyone but her and so dress she would appear to be someone simply walking in the woods who had gotten lost.

The ring on her finger she knew would help Draco to find her when he was ready. Chace made her way out of the grotto and into the forrested area around the mt they were on, in search of the female who had been wounded.

Piza tried to stand again but the pain was too much, she slipped back to the ground and looked at the odd colors that came rushing to her legs. A loud scream of terror filled the skies causing the birds to flee from their resting place in the trees overhead.

Now fear set into the pores of Piza Ista's skin, she needed to find water. It was hard to smell it in this new shape but she began creeping, crawling along the ground in search of water. She could barely pick up the sound of the brook not much further to her left.

A strange howl filled the silence as she tried calling her wolf kindred, nothing.. more silence.. Piza sniffled and then noticed the shimmer among the bodies of trees. Was that a clearing or was it something warm?

Childlike curiosity began to filter into her thinking as she tried to stand upright, leaning to the nearby tree. Now she could hear the water as it dropped over stones into small pools.

"Waaaaa eeerrr." She cried joyfully not realizing that she spoke her first human word in over fifteen years

Chace came slowly threw the trees to following the tracks of an injured human twords the sound of running water, the trail that had been left was not a hard one to follow but something about the scent worried her it was human, but also wolf..

she continued carefully along the trail until she paused at hearing something that sounded like a word but not quite not far ahead, she came out of the trees into view of a nude female leaning there against a tree not far from the water, her ankle looked swollen and painful.

Hoping that the woman understood english she held her hands up in the age old sign of surrender or peace to show she wasnt there to harm her and spoke. Its ok.. my name is Chace .. i am not here to hurt you... i'd like to help.. is your camp near here? are you alone?

Its ok.. my name is Chace .. i am not here to hurt you... i'd like to help.. is your camp near here? are you alone?

Piza Ista looked toward the sound and spotted a human. In her mind this was not good especially with her new injury. Yet she tilted her head to the side , lowering it to her right shoulder and blinking those large green eyes.

Then Piza Ista sniffed the air, there was another smell, faint but present. She leaned back to hide behind the tree. Maybe if the human didn't see her, it would go away. After a few moments Piza peeked about the tree and noticed that it was still there.

Piza limped carefully to the water's edge. At first glance she looked like a displaced native American but those eyes.. that was her odd feature, which made it nearly impossible for her to be the race she portrayed.

Piza Ista knelt down then crouched at the water's edge, much like an animal to drink the water but her green eyes kept the human in view. The water tasted good and then Piza crawled in the water and rolled over. Letting her whole body feel the coolness of the water on her skin, especially her ankle.

After ten minutes Piza Ista laid on her side in hte shallows, but her movements were those of an animal, but her visage was human until the soft panting began and her arm looked like it caught some reddish fur that lingered in the water.

Draco watched as the lass interacted with the female they had founded he chould tell by her sent that she was a shifter like them and seamed to be in a bit of pain as well

Piza Ista jerked back from the water and jumped or perhaps bounded into the thicket of brairs. Loud cries emitted from the bush as she was converting back to her original form.

The bones making loud crackling noses as her joints started to reverse, the spine bending and making a light bowing feature, the fur growing quickly to hide the red skin.

Watching the girls reaction to her Chace was careful not to move to quickly or make any threatining jestures as she moved a little closer, letting the female catch her scent.. to further help calm her.

The female apparently decided she was semi safe as she moved from behind the tree and made her way the rest of the way to the water keeping an eye on Chace the whole time. Then Chace noticed her starting to change shape which would heal at least part of the wound that the girl recived, she continued to appear as none threatining as possable and watched her play in the water more like an animal then human.

As the female changed her shape and took off like a shot Chace looked around for Draco. Wanting to know if she should go after her or let her be, she was beginning to think that the female wasnt a human with shape changing abilitys but rather an animal with the ability and new to it..

if this was the case they might want to keep an eye on her so they could keep her from getting into trouble but way up here in the mts as they were and as wary of Humans as she was they may not have to worrie about her at all.

The wolf came bounding out of the thicket and straight towards Chace. At first appearance it was looking like an attack but once the wolf reached a safe distance, something dropped at the woman's feet. A mole, probably meant to scared the woman as a dim memory showed rodent looking creatures make women scream in fear.

Now the wolf headed south, towards people dwelling at the foot of the tree line. That wasn't good either but that was where the wolf was heading and a long strand of hair was wrapped in the mole's claws.

The mixed aroma of wolf and human thick on it's mangled fur only gave the clue that things were not in the natural order of things for one forest creature. Namely that odd wolf that was racing along a path rather then among the trees so she was hidden from prying eyes.

draco flew down to the lass as she stood watching the odd show just after she brought the mole to her and was a little shocked to say the least and saidthats all the more reason to get to the den they will whant to send a team out after her and ill probly volenteer myself and you if its alright all i need is for a team to be up here and find my den looking for her

Back