The older I get...

The older I get, the better my perspective becomes.

The set I get, the more in tune I am with what I want.

The older I get, the happier I am!

The older I get, the more annoyed I am with "stupid," which , quite frankly is pretty annoyed, given I've always had an extremely low tolerance.

The older I get, the more annoyed I am by people wearing their pants below their asses'.

the older i get, the more convincing it takes to make my granny hide easter eggs in the garden and get us advent calendars each year.

but my brother and i still are the youngest generation of the family *pouts*

The older I get, the better my sex life has gotten.
The less I tolerate indecision and pouting, and the more I value trust, openness and a sense of fun in all relationships.

The older I get, the more I like to be alone.

The older I get, I have become more lenient with my girls.

The older I get, the more people with no common sense aggravate the fuck out of me.

The older I get, the more I see that being genuine for some people is nonexistent.

The older I get, the more I like to be alone.

The older I get, I have become more lenient with my girls.

The older I get, the more people with no common sense aggravate the fuck out of me.

The older I get, the more I see that being genuine for some people is nonexistent.
:heart:

The older I get the more books I have read but the longer the list of ones I want to read.

When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

Mark Twain

The older I get the more I overthink things, and then second guess the first overthinking, and then wonder why I;m doing that, and then wonder what the hell I was thinking about in the first place :rolleyes:

The older I get it seems the hair on top of my head gets sucked in and pushed out through other parts of the body

Back