If I ruled the world...

Drive slooooowww in the fast lane and I'll bump you out of the way! Move aside!

Last edited:
Such a wild and diverse array of thoughts and 100 💯 heels is the best idea you have.

Casual misogyny is what you’ve got. it’s okay. You’re allowed. I’ll sure as hell judge it though.

🥱
But but but...I rule the world.
I can do as I please.

I would ban all HOAs. Forever.
I freaking hate HOAs. I did have a neighbor do something this week that made me wonder, just for a minute, if an HOA would be worth it to prevent major asshattery. I don’t think the sacrifice would be worth it, but I did think about it…

I freaking hate HOAs. I did have a neighbor do something this week that made me wonder, just for a minute, if an HOA would be worth it to prevent major asshattery. I don’t think the sacrifice would be worth it, but I did think about it…
I live in an HOA, and not realizing it when I bought my house, my neighbor works on his pickup truck incessantly. Because it's his own vehicle, the CC&Rs don't prohibit it. So, HOAs don't protect you against all "asshattery."

I live in an HOA, and not realizing it when I bought my house, my neighbor works on his pickup truck incessantly. Because it's his own vehicle, the CC&Rs don't prohibit it. So, HOAs don't protect you against all "asshattery."
Oh, I’m pretty sure this one would have been stopped. The police visited them to ask them to consider other options in the future based on the number of calls to the non-emergency number asking for them to intervene.

Back