The Official Authors' Hangout Winter Holidays Support thread.

Congratulations to the winners, and to the rest of us, who don't have to keep updating our scores every ten minutes.

Happy holidays, everyone!

FoZ9A4R.jpg

...and to the rest of us who are just happy to get a few readers.

Congrats to the winners!

I am back hoping everyone is having a good weekend, and of course with a question. I have a new story that's posting, yay, and I see on my dashboard that there are comments. But when I click on that, I can't see the comments.

For example, Ch 2 went up today, and my dashboard shows three comments, but I can only see one. I assume it's a glitch of some kind that might just go away but wondered about it.

And now to find a new refrigerator because of course ours seems to be on its way out.

Congrats to the winners!

I am back hoping everyone is having a good weekend, and of course with a question. I have a new story that's posting, yay, and I see on my dashboard that there are comments. But when I click on that, I can't see the comments.

For example, Ch 2 went up today, and my dashboard shows three comments, but I can only see one. I assume it's a glitch of some kind that might just go away but wondered about it.

And now to find a new refrigerator because of course ours seems to be on its way out.

And never mind...

Back