The Official Authors' Hangout Valentine's Day 2018 Support Thread

This was many moons ago (like a decade at least), but I can recall a place that a literally had a waiver you had to sign for one particular one of their coffees, that your survivors could not sue them if you had a heart attack. I can't remember much, but I remember it started with a cup of their houseblend and then they added seven shots of Espresso.

Three times I can recall I forgot all about my car and ran back to work. Probably seems a little candy assed to you, though, Chloe.

Anyway, as far as VD, I guess I got my second slapped up too late for Mistress Laurel to work her way that far down the slush. Maybe tonight (as long I didn't fuck up, which is always possible.)

And I am fighting as hard as I can to keep myself from writing a third. I started it five times last night, made myself shut it down and delete it and walk away. And kept zombie-ing up to the keyboard.

But, damn it! It's two days to closing. I would have to be insane to try to start something now. Insane I tell you...

writing-cartoon.jpg

I wasn't aware that this was in question :confused:

Good point.

I'm just trying to decide if this one is worth chewing through the leather straps. :D

After all of our conversations, I had no idea you had such intense masochistic inclinations! Perhaps it would be easier to just pay someone to flail you with those leather straps? Just a thought from the deep well of my desire to be helpful :rolleyes:

I bet the leather is loaded with antioxidants. It would be good for you!

I learn something every day here! I didn't know about the antioxidants in leather...I don't have any straps, but I do have an old pair of boots I can't seem to part with...you figure it'd be okay to chew on 'em?

I learn something every day here! I didn't know about the antioxidants in leather...I don't have any straps, but I do have an old pair of boots I can't seem to part with...you figure it'd be okay to chew on 'em?

"Why the hell not?" - Daisy Mae

"Why the hell not?" - Daisy Mae

My thoughts exactly! Why be restrained by some false sense of normalcy and expectations of those who would mock and hold us back! Goodbye ole boots, you done me good...but now you have a higher calling!

... You're as bad as Chloe. She valiantly tried to get her Apache helicopter war thing in, but it got the better of her. So what did she do? Resorted to one of her quick, tasty Chinese girls losing her first moment on the altar cloth with a gwailo boy. Shameless votes hound, shamelessly said I'd like it, too! The hussy.

And so shameless, coz I just submitted "Camel Toe" and it's pending now. Another quick and cute little story. LOL. :D

And so shamelessly plugged. No Church though. Just a lovely Hong Kong girl named Kinky Ho whose been saving herself for a gweilo guy.... I snorted my hyper-caffeinated coffee when I came up with that one.

My god. SO shameless :).

Was that ever in question? :eek:

This was many moons ago (like a decade at least), but I can recall a place that a literally had a waiver you had to sign for one particular one of their coffees, that your survivors could not sue them if you had a heart attack. I can't remember much, but I remember it started with a cup of their houseblend and then they added seven shots of Espresso.

Three times I can recall I forgot all about my car and ran back to work. Probably seems a little candy assed to you, though, Chloe.

I'd probably explode on that much espresso. :eek:

Last edited:
“Kinky Ho.”

Nice. Bustin’ stereotypes left and right, I tell ya...

“Kinky Ho.”

Nice. Bustin’ stereotypes left and right, I tell ya...

:D:D:D My thoughts exactly! Is funny and I wish I'd thought of it...but then I'd get slammed for "cultural appropriation" or something. :D

:D:D:D My thoughts exactly! Is funny and I wish I'd thought of it...but then I'd get slammed for "cultural appropriation" or something. :D

You should see Chinese English names for real. I couldn't make some of them up. It's just hilarious. I keep a list of them as I come across them for future misuse.

Electricblue is feeling his oats today. One of those noxious ozzy critters must have bitten him. Hope the antivenin supplies are plentiful.

Electricblue is feeling his oats today. One of those noxious ozzy critters must have bitten him. Hope the antivenin supplies are plentiful.

Oy, you, stop wasting time here. Get your bloody story in, mate. Sheesh. I mean, if I can get my shit in a pile to get a contest story in (my second in three years, contests are NOT a priority), you can just get it done too, just sayin' :)

And as for the chinee girl, she just needs to look at a sheet of paper and there's five hundred words...

... six hundred

... seven hundred

Oy, you, stop wasting time here. Get your bloody story in, mate. Sheesh. I mean, if I can get my shit in a pile to get a contest story in (my second in three years, contests are NOT a priority), you can just get it done too, just sayin' :)

And as for the chinee girl, she just needs to look at a sheet of paper and there's five hundred words...

... six hundred

... seven hundred

Story is done, mate. I'm just concerned about your health.

... six hundred

... seven hundred

Eight hundred

Nine hundred

Laughing ....

Don't worry about me, Simon. Feet up, cool breeze, about to have lunch. You don't seriously think you jokers affect my health, do you?

Not me, but your wildlife. But I'll take your word for it that you've got the critters under control.

Not me, but your wildlife. But I'll take your word for it that you've got the critters under control.

Well, this time of year the red-belly blacks and brown snakes go slither about looking for water, so I keep the lawn mown short so the bastards don't come near the back door (kept open for the cats). Redback spiders are easy coz they're slow, under everything, so it's automatic to poke first with a stick, then stomp. Funnel-webs are only on the east coast, so they're plenty far away.

Drop bears only come out for American voices (Canucks seem to be ok, for some reason), I'm too far south for crocs (but there's plenty of Germans up north, so the crocs don't go hungry). Great whites come close from time to time, but I've got a mermaid to look after me now when I'm surfing, so that's fine. We've got two or three blue-tongue lizards in the garden, one we call Russell because that's what he does, and birds, but they don't hurt anyone (you gotta watch magpies during nesting, a territorial one will swoop you for a block if you don't look him in the eye).

Well...my very first Lit effort (really my first ever effort that anyone has seen) has been published for this contest. I'd love constructive feedback if you have time...votes are optional! :D It's here: https://www.literotica.com/s/flight-of-fancy-2
Thank you in advance,
lilli

Congratulations Lilliana. It's such a great feeling to see your first story up and people actually reading it. :rose::rose::rose: And now, no resting on your laurels!!!!! Start writing the next one :D

Congratulations Lilliana. It's such a great feeling to see your first story up and people actually reading it. :rose::rose::rose: And now, no resting on your laurels!!!!! Start writing the next one :D

:eek::eek::eek: Thank you, Chloe! I think I might wait to see what people think of this one before I start the next. (Although, I expect this story to only appeal to a small subset of the Lit audience.)

:eek::eek::eek: Thank you, Chloe! I think I might wait to see what people think of this one before I start the next. (Although, I expect this story to only appeal to a small subset of the Lit audience.)

Noooo, don't wait. Write for yourself. The thing with Literotica is, scoring in competitions can be a little flakey. If you've written a story that feels good for you, success! And to get better, you need to keep writing. Next competition is the April Fools one, and if you start now.... :D (and okay, I haven't even thought about it, too much to write now, so I'm a fine one to be talking ....)

Seriously, I took a look, I liked it and seems like other readers do to, so nice first story! :heart:

Noooo, don't wait. Write for yourself. The thing with Literotica is, scoring in competitions can be a little flakey. If you've written a story that feels good for you, success! And to get better, you need to keep writing. Next competition is the April Fools one, and if you start now.... :D (and okay, I haven't even thought about it, too much to write now, so I'm a fine one to be talking ....)

Seriously, I took a look, I liked it and seems like other readers do to, so nice first story! :heart:

:heart:

Back