The observer gets observed

Lily moved her body along his cock. She went slow. She could feel the drips on her thighs from her previous orgasms. She was moaning and as she drew close to climax once more she sped up her movements.

"Dig your fingers into my hips...I love how strong your hands are..." Lily came. It was the kind that left knees weak. She leaned down on her elbows, ass pushing upwards. She grunted a little as his cock drove deeper.

Jon quickly tightened his grip using allot of force to hold her, but at the same time keep the arms lose to let her have free movement.

She was driving Jon crazy as he was starting to get tingling feeling in his cock from her using it so much...He didn't say anything as he wanted her to keep using him as she sees fit, and he would do as she wanted. He was just glad to have her wanting to share this moment with him.

Lily whimpered and began to move faster. She came again. Panting, she rested on her elbows. "How is it you haven't cum yet? Do you not enjoy fucking me?" Her voice was soft.

Lily gasped as he filled her. She pushed back and then rose up to lay back a little on his chest. She took one of his hands and placed it on her stomach, the other she placed over her breast.

"You feel good like this....inside me, holding me."

Jon rubs her as he holds her and says " I love being near you." He then starts to kiss her neck with soft and fast kisses moving up and down her neck.

"Can you carry me to bed? Can you take me and touch me slowly...Stay with me tonight." Lily whispered to him.

Jon lifts her up with his cock still in her as he slowly and carefully takes one step at a time as he makes it into the bedroom. He turns his back to the bed and slowly lowers to the bed and slides in. Only then dose he move her body from being horizontal to laying on top of him.. Her head on his chest with there feet at the foot of the bed.

Lily closed her eyes as he carried her. When he laid down she turned. Her pelvis, her sex stayed on his but her breasts were on his chest, her head nestled into his neck.

"You know almost nothing about me and I know almost nothing about you. I can't explain it but I want you to stay here tonight with me. I need you here." She was lightly shaking as she tried to snuggle closer to him.

His left hand now running up and down her upper back. His right hand over her ass and lower back.

Jon says " I know, I need you happy with me"

What Jon said was true. He didn't know what about this woman drew him here. Something about her makes him want to do anything for her, be anything. Even that warm rug to stand on. Then again he is a big strong mountain man, everything on this mountain but her needs to be scared of him.

Lily sighed and fell asleep. She wanted to feel him breathing beneath her, his heartbeat strong in her ears. It was true, she needed him here tonight.

Her sleep was deep. Her body rested against him with her full weight. She did not wake and did not dream.

Jon slept lightly listening for any movement she made, while his cock was still in her but only semi hard now... A wiggle of the hips would pull it out of her if she moved them.

Jon was happy being under her.. As she slept, showered or cooked.. He just needed to be near her.

Lily didn't move the whole night. It was the single most restful night she had ever had. It wasn't until the sunlight came in the window that she stirred even a little. Even then she didn't move from her spot but simply lifted her head.

Her eyes moved over his face as she thought about this strange man of the mountains and what had occurred over the last few days. She inwardly groaned thinking about her car. She would still need to deal with that. She pondered what her friends might say if she told them about her first few days here. A frown crossed her brow. Lily knew what they would say. They were judgemental at the best of times. It didn't matter overall. She was here to do research. He had a life before her. He claimed he wanted her happy, with him but she wasn't sure he understood what that meant in reality. It couldn't be this, laying naked in bed or having incredibly good sex all the time. Her money would run out sooner than later if she didn't get something done for her work.

Carefully, Lily slid off of him and off the bed. She brushed her hair and braided it tightly. Her body still ached in places from hitting the tree. Her head had a lovely bruise, bump and slightly scabbed cut. She brushed her teeth and cleaned up quickly. She wanted to get out and into the woods then figure out her car. Then she would have a long, hot bath tonight.

Her stomach felt off so she figured breakfast was likely not a good idea yet. Lily moved back into the bedroom and began to get dressed.

Jon had a very good night sleep feeling her resting on top of him. Like there body's craved each other it felt like to him. Jon knew she called to his. Jon was still sleeping with a big grin on his face as she lifted her head up to look at him.

The feel of her pussy grasping at his semi hard cock in her as she though of the past few days and all the sex woke him up. He could feel him self harden. He could see she was thinking about something, and didn't know what. Jon lays still as she sat up and moved to start to do her hair. He watched with out moving or saying anything,

While she is in the bathroom doing her hair. Jon asks "Will you stay here for a few days in the cabin please, let me run into town. I can get a tow truck for your car. If I run with no load, I may make it back here in 2 days." Jon gets up and moves behind her kissing the side of her shoulder and letting his hands rub lightly up and down her mid back to lower back. Moving from the tips of her hair to the top of her butt. Jon says "I don't know if I can leave you thinking of you wondering out in the woods by your self, I will be glad to wonder the woods with you as you work like a protector to stay out of your way, but please while I am gone out of the valley please stay in the cabin for me. I don't want to stop you from doing anything you want, but I am asking you do it in safety with me.

Jon watched her move back into the bedroom and he moved to lay on the side of the bed watching her get dressed.

Lily frowned a little. "I really should get to work on my research. It isn't that dangerous. I was out already before we met, before the wolves were here." She sat on the bed to pull on her socks.

"I shouldn't wait days to do work. I have barely started and if I don't get something done I will run out of money and have to go back to Vancouver." Her shirt, pants, underwear and bra were laid on the bed beside her. She was still naked save her socks at this point.

Jon smiles and says " You where not alone then, I seen you walk into the bush, then to the trail to the stream where you stopped at the big rock to look at the plan before coming back. And when you played on the porch.... Please take a night or two to rest. Then I will be glad to go anywhere you want to go..... Please???" He looks up at her. His face full of concern and affection for her. Jon says " I was scared I lost you once when you drove off. I don't like the idea of you at risk. Please give me 2 maybe 3 days to get back then we can work as much you want. I am just asking you stay in the cabin and rest for the time I am gone out of the valley."

"You were watching me?" Lily paled. "I don't understand..." She thought back to that day and how she had stripped, going into the water. How she had played on the porch thinking she was alone.

"I-I can't rest. This is how I will live, survive. I can take care of the car. I will find a way. I can't just stay in here. I need to work." She frowned. She was a little nervous now. Her stomach lurched and she ran to the bathroom. Lily was on her knees, her stomach wretched out what little was in there.

He had been watching her? Her mind went through every moment since she arrived here. She stood and rinsed her mouth before brushing her teeth. She stared at herself in the mirror. She had really enjoyed the sex and last night, sleeping with him had been the best night's sleep she had had ever but finding out he had been keeping watch on her while she had not known he even existed out here confused her. She wasn't sure if she should be scared, nervous or give in and do as he asked.

Jon says in a pleading voice " If your worried about the lack of funds for a few days, I can get some cash from the bank and give it to you. I just want to look out for you.. At first I just wanted to make sure you where not going to do anything bad to the old mans cabin, then I seen how you fit in and I was drawn to you.... Before I knew you... I am only asking you to give me a few days and then we can go anywhere as much as you want.... Or let me take you to town with me, but I don't want to leave here worrying about you. I don't want to stop your way of life, just want you to be safe. Let me be your companion. I can be with you with out hindering your life as you spent most your time unaware of me... I can be just as invisible if you want me too, but please next few days just take it easy in here so you can rest and heal."

Lily came out of the bathroom. Her colour was a little off. She nodded weakly. “Alright. I will stay here.”

Part of her didn’t want to fight. Part of her was afraid of him and then a part of her wanted to let him take care of her.

“I will stay close to the cabin.”

Jon was so happy. He almost jumped up out of bed. Spring at her and letting his body firmly ram into hers as he wrapped her in a bearhug. One arm tho more of a cradle of the back of her shoulders and head, the other more of her mid and lower back... His attack of passion sent them into the nearby wall behind her as his arms taken the brunt of the impact as he pressed her into the wall and passionately kisses her lips firmly but softly for a few seconds.

With her being pinned like this... Its clear he is trying to show her he can be rough but gentle with her. He knew she liked it a bit rough but also willing to be soft and gentle. As sexual or non sexual as she wanted... Jon says " Your happiness and safety is all I care about... We can go anywhere in this valley or next few over and nothing for you to worry about. May I take you to the couch?"

Lily was caught by surprise as he on her, lifting her and carrying her backwards into the wall. He took any impact. All she felt was the warmth of his body, the strength of his muscles and his mouth as it claimed hers.

“Take me wherever you like.” She was breathless. Her legs lifted and she wrapped them as best she could around him. Her arms circled his neck. It was as if she weighed nothing to him. She could feel herself growing wet and she pushed her breasts into him. Gone were thoughts of anything else but the way he was holding her and the press of his body to hers.

“Take me...” she whispered against his lips as her tongue slid into his mouth.

When Jon felt her legs and arms wrap around him. He let out a soft but pleased moan. He quickly moved his tongue to rub and cores her tongue. He could feel her nipples hardening as they pressed into his chest. He knew her body desired him as much as his did hers.

He carried her to the bed, and turned his back to sit on the bed and shifting there body to lightly role them on there sides. Jon brakes the kiss long enough to say in a soft mixed with a pleading but passion filled voice " Sleep" before plunging his tongue into her mouth again.

He tilted there body's extending his elbow more letting it take the impact. His hands more pulling her to his body then lifting so when his elbow makes contact with the bed. The force moves up his arm and behind her body... He slowly and very deliberately lowers them to there side....

Jon's plan is to get her to sleep, then get dressed and run as fast as he could to town with nothing for supplies. Just the speed of his body as he streaks skillfully up and down the mountain side. With no load to be burden with and a reason to rush. He hopes to make this a very quick trip. First to her car to take a license plate from the front bumper, Then to town to make sure the tow truck can get her car. Then he can race back to his desire.

"But I-" His kiss cut off her words. He moved her.

"I just woke up. I am not tired. Don't you want to fuck me?" Lily frowned.

Jon says " I do, but what about your car? Sooner you take a nap. I can go and get a tow truck and be back in about two or three days. Now tho your body needs the rest... So do you want to get some rest or should I make you orgasm?"

Jon roles to his back pulling her on top of him.

"I slept all night. I am rested." He rolled. She found herself on top of him. "You need to tire me out before you do anything else..."

Back