The observer gets observed

"No, too bruised for rubbing. Just sit with me and keep me warm." Lily moved to sit, pulling the blanket over her and curling up on him to read her book.

She was warm and very comfortable. She read until her eyelids got heavy. Soon, Lily was asleep curled up on him. She sighed contentedly in her sleep.

Jon held her lightly but firmly as she reads and relaxes on him. Next thing he knows shes sleeping. That puts a smile on his face.

As she sleeps, he moves the book to the ground and lightly moves her hands into a bear hug around his head letting her treat it like a pillow.

She snuggled into him. The painkillers had kicked in and her muscles relaxed. He was so incredibly warm under her. The sound of his heart and his breathing comforted her.

Her dream was strange. The woods, at night...He was had her bent over a rock. Then he was on the ground and she was riding him in the moonlight.

She moaned in her sleep.

Jon could feel her heart beating, and her breath lightly picking up. He knew she was having a good dream. After she moaned, he knew she was having a sexual one so Jon started to nibble on her breasts searching for the nipples that lay under her dress.

He found her left nipple and started to nibble softly but firmly on it as she was having a sex dream above him. He also tires to hike up her dress to get at her pussy to rub it lightly for her.

Her dream was good and now something was toying with her nipple and a hand was brushing the outer lips of her pussy.

Lily moaned low in her chest. She arched and moved against his hand. She writhed against him, just a little.

In her dream he was holding her hips tightly as she moved and rocked on his lap.

Jon had a feeling she needed to be filled, his hard cock was trapped under her so he slipped his 4 fingers in a 2x2 grouping into her pussy. She was so wet around his fingers. His thumb started to play with her clit as he tried to bring her to a orgasm as she slept hoping not to wake her up.

Lily moaned as his fingers slid inside of her. She writhed against his hand. She came with a soft moaned. It was a gentle orgasm. Her legs parted allowing him to play with her more.

"Yes..." A gentle warm up. as he fingered her. He kept going and she kept cumming in slow, gentle orgasms. His other rough hand was on her breast. She loved the way he touched her and the way he felt under her.

He loved making her feel good and seeing her happy... He wishs he could get his mouth to her wet love hole with out waking her but is very happy to use his hands on her.

She opened her eyes slowly as she moved against him. "Going...going...to...cum...."

Lily moaned and tensed against him.

He asked "Do you want to cum in my mouth?? Grinding your love button on my nose? That way if you want to lay back you can have a nice warm spot to lay on. "

"I am laying on you and you are warm. Don't stop..." Lily was panting. She did love to have her pussy licked but her thighs were raw from before. The hair on his face had rubbed the tender skin there, turning it pink.

She moved against his fingers even more.

Jon kissed her on her neck as he kept pumping his fingers in and out of her. Jon says in a ecstatic voice " I love when you use me."

Lily cried out, arching back against him as she came. She was panting softly.

“Oh?”

She reached behind and adjusted his cock so it slipped between her thighs. “Move your hand.” She pulled his hand up to take her other breast.

Now she was able to wiggle and move against his cock. It rubbed against her slit, pushed against her clit. She came in the same gentle orgasms. He wasn’t inside of her but this felt good too.

Jon didn't know what to think of what she was doing, but what he did know she was enjoying it. Therefor he is happy letting her do something so odd... Jon did have fun playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples. Now and then flicking them.

Jon watched and he learned more about her... As she pleased her self with him.

Jon was shocked to find he enjoyed playing with his cock as if it was her toy. He would gladly let her use him anytime she wanted, as he played with her breasts fully then pinching her nipples about once a second.

Jon moaned " Ya play with that toy...mmmmm work it ya......mmmmmm." He wanted her to know he was enjoying it very much to as she played freely. He hoped she would catch him calling his cock her toy.

Last edited:
She came against him. Lily licked her lips. He wanted her to play so she would. Gently she pulled away from him and got onto her knees. She used one hand to hold his cock upright and then slowly eased herself down onto it.

Her back was to him and she slowly began to ride him.

Jon loved what he was seeing and feeling.. His mate having fun pleasing her self... He out his hands out to the sides and in front of her but not around her... His hands where for her to use if she wanted him as she had controle of his cock...

Having her use his cock was better then watching her use the vibe... He hoped she though so too.

Lily rode him slowly, her back and ass facing him. He didn't touch her though and as her climax grew she reached out the grabbed his hands. She wanted to feel them on her hips. Lily pressed them against her sides hoping he would get the idea.

She came. Her body grinding down on him before freezing for a moment. She relaxed and resumed riding his cock, slowly. In this position she could go for a while without fear of making her clit over sensitive. Lily reached down and rubbed the hard bud between her fingers. A loud moan escaped.

'Your cock really is wonderful...it is a perfect fit..."

Even tho it was driving Jon crazy. He loved watching and feeling Lily be free with him. He was doing all he could to hold him self back, not wanting to interfere with her.

Jon was very glad when she grabbed his hands, to use him more to help her. It felt good to have his hands on her hips as she rode him... He kept a firm grip holding her but lose enough for her to control the speed, tho he did add a bit of down thrust to her. A pushing helper action letting her lead tho..

When Jon heard 'Your cock really is wonderful...it is a perfect fit..." He was ecstatic in her thinking. He hopes she will feel that way about them pairing... They are very different but he would do anything he can, short of moving into a city.....

Last edited:
Lily continued to ride him slowly. "Keep holding me...going to..." She came once more.

She tried to catch her breath and moved off of his cock, carefully kneeling between his legs. Her ass faced him. She was bent in a way that showed him everything. Her ass with the tiny puckered hole. Her pussy with swollen pink folds and slick wetness.

Lily reached between her legs and gesture for him to come to her. "Please?"

Jon moves his head to her hand. He can now feel her fingers on chin. He waits for her to place his head where she wants it as he says " You can do anything with me."

He couldn't help but to give a quick lick of her swollen pink folds, as he wonders what she will do with him.

Lily moaned as he licked her. "No...put your cock into me...please. I want to fuck it..."

She waited there, kneeling for him to take her. She wanted to ease herself on and off his cock while kneeling before him. "Put your hands on my ass and put her cock into me.."

Jon pulled back and quickly did what she said. He grabbed her hips hard and pushed his cock deep in her with one fast motion till his hips rammed into her hips. He was sunk as deep as he could get for her.

"Now don't move..." Lily began rocking back and forth along his cock. "Watch my hips and my ass as I fuck you. You can grab me as you like but don't thrust. Let me fuck you..."

Jon dose as she says. He stays still and watches his cock move in and out of her body as she moves at her speed while holding on to her hips.

Back