The NEW kik messenger thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course…a million guys on KiK and maybe like three women. I guess if a women had a dick, they would understand how fun and exciting it is to send it off into the wild blue yonder that is the internet and see what it hooks.

itgoeslikethis86 is my kik.

is this a sausage fest, or what...

NAh there is room for girls too, hop on in!

sausage-fest-300x200.jpg

Straight 33mm here on the road for business and stuck in hotels for the next couple nights. Love to chat - find me on yahoo (justa30m) or kik (justa32m).

So what do you kik folks do? Chat? Swap pics? Role play? Or just stare at the messages, afraid to respond?

I like role playing on kik. Give me a shout if you're interested. Some of the stuff I like role playing with: celebs, best friends, Harry potter and make believe :). I'm randomexoh on kik.

on now for a little bit. Would love to chat with some new people. Sorry but I'm not into roleplay. browneyedguy5

What the hell it couldnt hurt. massacre123 is the username. I enjoy all kinds of topics. Bored? Come talk to me. Im sure we will get along.

I'm a 22 year old British male. I'm a student of law and philosophy and would love to chat about all sorts of things. bobdehunn is my name on KIK

Chat

25 y/o male looking for chat or rp tonight with a female. I am open to fantasies and ideas, not limits really. My kik is robum011, hope to chat soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back