Looking to Chat (or Skype, Kik, Snapchat, etc)?

Older married man 64, big guy 6'4" tall 230 fit lbs, with a wicked imagination and a ton of fetishes, deep resonant sexy voice (I've been told this by many), eloquent, creative, would love to have sexy, inspiring, probing, inquisitive chats with women or transsexuals. Please PM me if interested or intrigued.
Horned God :devilish::rose:

Last edited:
I have a few female Skype friends, but you can always use one more. They range in age from late 20s to mid 50s, most are submissive, most like to be directed and guided, and all the orgasms they have turn me on. Do you want to be that one more friend? Cum join me…

45m here, southern New England, Open for Skype for chatting... pm me for connection!

kicks can , lol

damn it !! I have a good Gurl authoritarian mod fantasy. But I respect no means no. The thread title read promising tho , but No , it’s a mod PSA…………..

Older married man 64, big guy 6'4" tall 230 fit lbs, with a wicked imagination and a ton of fetishes, deep resonant sexy voice (I've been told this by many), eloquent, creative, would love to have sexy, inspiring, probing, inquisitive chats with women or transsexuals. Please PM me if interested or intrigued.
Horned God :devilish::rose:
Any women interested??

Last edited:
Good evening. 29 M here.

Looking for phone sex. Got a baritone-ish voice and a fondness for kink, and I'm somewhere in the dom / service top area, so you feeling good is my main priority.
As for me, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc). Again, dom-ish, but I've switched with the right partner. Just depends on what someone needs.

I'm free to talk for the next few hours. HMU for the skype ID and we'll see where the evening takes us.
(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

There was a very active thread going back to 2015 for folks to meet like-minded folks looking to chat. While we cannot share Skype IDs or Kik/Snapchat/Google handles publicly, we can still share them privately via PM. Please consider this thread a new gathering place for folks looking to meet up and connect to chat. Feel free to start your own threads, just keep the personal contact info off the public forum pages.

Also, have you tried Lit Chat? If you’ve been around forever, you may not even realize that Lit Chat has been back up and running for a few years now! Click here for Lit Chat.

Edited to add (Feb 5): Hey guys, I’m getting a lot of PMs. Sorry if this wasn’t clear. I am not looking for a relationship or any chat fun. I was just replicating a thread I had to delete, a very active thread that people used to find others interested in chat/Skype/etc.

EDITED TO ADD (FEB 13): GUYS. PLEASE AT LEAST READ THE POSTS BEFORE SENDING PMs. I DON’T EVEN FEEL BAD ABOUT IGNORING YOUR MESSAGES AS YOU HAVE CLEARLY NOT READ THE POST. BUT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, READING POSTS BEFORE PMing WILL RESULT IN MORE FAVORABLE RESPONSES. 🤦‍♀️
What are you using these days?

Back