Looking to Chat (or Skype, Kik, Snapchat, etc)?

ToPleaseHim

JtohisPB/Brooke :)
There was a very active thread going back to 2015 for folks to meet like-minded folks looking to chat. While we cannot share Skype IDs or Kik/Snapchat/Google handles publicly, we can still share them privately via PM. Please consider this thread a new gathering place for folks looking to meet up and connect to chat. Feel free to start your own threads, just keep the personal contact info off the public forum pages.

Also, have you tried Lit Chat? If you’ve been around forever, you may not even realize that Lit Chat has been back up and running for a few years now! Click here for Lit Chat.

Edited to add (Feb 5): Hey guys, I’m getting a lot of PMs. Sorry if this wasn’t clear. I am not looking for a relationship or any chat fun. I was just replicating a thread I had to delete, a very active thread that people used to find others interested in chat/Skype/etc.

EDITED TO ADD (FEB 13): GUYS. PLEASE AT LEAST READ THE POSTS BEFORE SENDING PMs. I DON’T EVEN FEEL BAD ABOUT IGNORING YOUR MESSAGES AS YOU HAVE CLEARLY NOT READ THE POST. BUT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, READING POSTS BEFORE PMing WILL RESULT IN MORE FAVORABLE RESPONSES. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
There was a very active thread going back to 2015 for folks to meet like-minded folks looking to chat. While we cannot share Skype IDs or Kik/Snapchat/Google handles publicly, we can still share them privately via PM. Please consider this thread a new gathering place for folks looking to meet up and connect to chat. Feel free to start your own threads, just keep the personal contact info off the public forum pages.

Also, have you tried Lit Chat? If you’ve been around forever, you may not even realize that Lit Chat has been back up and running for a few years now! Click here for Lit Chat.
Glad you posted. So would it be possible to connect with others who want to chat too? For example if I am looking for somebody from India or worldwide, who values connections and want to get to know each other/explore and see where it goes, can I pm you to get a list of like minded folks?

I don’t have any list like that. You may wish to make your own thread if you’re looking for folks from a specific region. I’d include that information in the thread title.

I’m on Telegram, always enjoy meeting someone new, sharing stories, and chatting about life. I work in aviation and enjoy traveling, food, and appreciating the finer points of life. 30’s guy with a dad bod, feel free to send a PM my way if you’d like. Fun idea for a thread!

63 year old single male in England. Looking to connect with a sensually orientated woman who likes mature men. PM if this interests you.

CC

33 year old single and friendly male looking for any literotica ladies that are interested in Pegging. Also would be open to a domme scenario with the right partner, otherwise if you're just interested in chatting or exploring the subject I'm always open to PMs so if my post caught your eye please feel free to send a message my way. I'm especially open to older women, older women to the FRONT of the line. Cheers.

32 year old British guy looking for some company this evening - preferably on Snapchat!

Send me a pm with a little about yourself, all welcome.

32 year old British guy stuck in a hotel room tonight, would love your company! Pm me if interested

Great thread. The more advertising the better. I’m always looking for submissive women to role play or chat with. My most recent kink is older man/younger woman age gap play or chat. PMs are open ;)

Open to chats on kik and snapchat. 41 m in Washington state. Hit me up if you want to chat

Looking for long term chat with a woman any age who likes older men. I am 63, single male in England. Like wilds, wildlife, conservation, hiking, photography, video, cinema, music, live music, hiking, psychology, spirituality, paranormal, supernatural, psychic phenomena, fantasy, Science Fiction, reading, writing, erotica, writing erotica, online naughtiness, sex, astrology.

Hiii i am 25 year young boy from india. Looking for married mom age woman for Google Chat..this is my chat I'd .pm me for enjoy and sexy chat

[Personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
36/ m here bi, always up for chatting on Skype or Kik, message me on her for my screen name

Good morning all!

50 fit MWM looking for sexy guys and gals who like to chat on Skype or Whereby… open to voice and cam, I enjoy being naked in front of others

42 m here looking for hucow/lactation/ANR chat. Kik preferred. PM me and let's see where it goes

Back