New Kik thread

needfemalenudes9

Experienced
Since there are no new threads on kik nowadays, i am providing Everyone a platform to advertise your kik. Only the ones who active on kik may post here.

Let me start.
I am a 19yo male. My kik is needfemalenudes9. I am interested in females.

Ok heres a simple guide to troll the trolls of kik

1. If you get Hi m
Simple respond hi m I'm k do you work for mib too? The conversation will end

2 if you get Age? Simple give them the Webster definition of age.
Next will be no your age?
Simply respond it's common curtsey to introduce oneself first before asking someone's name.
Now this can go a few diffrent ways have fun with it.

Enjoy these helpful hints from Cobaltofdark

Strict mistress!im 28F im into humiliation seeking my obedient slave to do as i say!as a reward im down to trade nudes or sending my sexy videos if my task are all met! lets talk and have some fun!submissive male only!!!K I K ****************
Reading about you has made me erect. Please tell me what I should do next

I’ll drop my info here too. 34 yo male who enjoys interesting and open conversations with men and women about sexuality and fantasies. Kik is mmarfox

Justlivnitup

Have stories and have a really hot married female friend who I love fucking and she loves new dick a lot. Hollar at me on Kik if you want her Lit ID. Oh and Keri, I know you are reading this. :) I got your hook up.

Justlivnitup

Have stories and have a really hot married female friend who I love fucking and she loves new dick a lot. Hollar at me on Kik if you want her Lit ID. Oh and Keri, I know you are reading this. :) I got your hook up.
That id doesn’t come up with anything on kik.

Married man age 65. Near sexless marriage. I play on KIK. Txdad2022

Pic exchange, video chat sometimes. Seeking fwb with female that just wants flesh to flesh sex.

Jaystan2018

Bombard me with messages and pics
Please

Open to lots of things!
Mutual masturbation
Roleplay
Taboo
:)

Hello there,

23 M, straight as an arrow. Live on the Old Continent. Bilingual.
I like sewing, reading science-fiction books, and walking through woods.
Seek on kik:
-full name Cl0ckHeart AngleWork
-username Cl0ckW0rkAngle.
The large '0's are zeros, not capital 'O's.
Also naughty stuff, I guess...

Welcome is any soul inclined to converse amicably.

Live long and prosper.

Bi curious virgin here......love the ladies but getting interested in guys and gurls. On Kik at same name as here .......hmu

Hey 34 bi mwm (open relationship). Looking for fun, dirty chat with a guy or girl. I love to phone or voice chat as well and I'm always looking for partners to do that with.

PM me here or message me on kik:bball4life2333 or bball4life233313 on skype

Hope to hear from you soon!

I’m on for a couple more hours if there are any females online looking for some fun chat let me know. 😉 Ifrider66

Last edited:
Back