To those seeking someone to chat with :)

teacherlovessummer

Experienced
Hi everyone; its been a while since I've posted in the Personals section, but as the daylight grows shorter with each passing day, I find myself back on Literotica more and more in search of someone to develop a chatting relationship with. What does that entail exactly? Good question! One would think its as simple as finding someone else who has mutual interests as you, but if things were that simple, we probably wouldn't be posting in a chat room (but I could always be wrong :p).

So, to actually answer my own question, my hope is to find someone who's as eager and wanting to scratch that itch of forging a new connection as I am. To not only go through the "motions" of getting to know one-another, but to actually enjoy the brief hit of dopamine you get from seeing the little letter icon light up with a red number. Of course, I'm on Literotica, so yes, it'd be fantastic if the conversation eventually led that way, but it doesn't need to (and frankly, probably wouldn't) jump immediately there.

Its probably time to share a little bit about me (assuming of course people's eyes have even gotten here, haha) - I'm 32, male, married (with a wife who doesn't know I'm on here), and yes, I am indeed a teacher. I've got lots of interests, ranging from home remodeling, to anime; from sci-fi to the NFL; and even from running (all though with the dip in temperature I've been bad and haven't been out as much as I should be) to playing DnD.

So "Who" am I looking to chat with? Well, I suppose that can depend. I used to say that, in a perfect world, I'd hit it off with one of Literotica's smart and sassy ladies (and maybe that can indeed still happen!) but increasingly I've found the idea of chatting with a married couple to be equally interesting. Given my relationship's real life boundaries, Lit could potentially offer a fun way for me to flex my fantasies of being shared and sharing in other couple's relationships.

Hopefully this post 'hits' with a few other readers on here, and with any luck, maybe this'll be the start to a new lit-friendship to close out the year :) Feel free to send me a PM if you think you'd like to chat a bit and see if we 'click' with one-another.

Back