The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife fucked my brother on thanksgiving, then Friday afternoon he came over and fucked her while she sucked me off, was hottest time ever seeing her get strange cock

Wife fucked my brother on thanksgiving, then Friday afternoon he came over and fucked her while she sucked me off, was hottest time ever seeing her get strange cock

Sounds like the turkey wasn't the only thing getting stuffed. Certainly a happy Thanksgiving!

So, how did it all start? Who made the first move.

Sounds like the turkey wasn't the only thing getting stuffed. Certainly a happy Thanksgiving!

So, how did it all start? Who made the first move.

She did, was first time they had met as he is in service and has always been gone/deployed/stationed overseas, I hadn't seen him in 8 years, we've only been together for 6.

She did, was first time they had met as he is in service and has always been gone/deployed/stationed overseas, I hadn't seen him in 8 years, we've only been together for 6.

Man that's hot. And then you and your brother tag teamed her on Black Friday.

Yeah if I was still single I'd certainly seek out a "mother" for some role play.

Ironically I'm in my late 30s now and the fantasy still works, even though my "mother" would have to be in her 50s now for it to work, which as someone with an older woman fetish would not be a problem.

But yeah in my fantasy I return home after a long time and me and my mother would just be catching up and one thing would lead to another, she would be very reluctant at first but she would get more and more into it and by the time we were done should would be just totally wild and into it.

Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate thanksgiving. Was it planned that your bro was going to fuck your wife?

You are just what I'm looking for... a breath of fresh air... a young woman who loves us old horny guys... sending you a PM... :rose:

Wondering if I should post my questions in this thread or start a new one

Hey everybody,
I'm new to posting and thought I'd check it out because the lit community seems more undertaking of my unique situation. I'm 20 and have a big crush on my aunt, who is 55. She's incredibly beautiful and is still very sexy. I'm seeking advice from those of you who are open to real life incest as to how to pursue her. I can tell that she's sexually unsatisfied, and as a result is starving for intimacy. I want to help her find out what turns her on feels amazing for her in the bedroom so I can do those things for her. I've recently started the Language of Lust and Text the Romance back programs; they're actually fairly helpful for wooing women in normal circumstances such as women who've "friendzoned" you or women you've just met. I wanted to ask there, but didn't feel comfortable since incest is a bigger taboo than the things which are discussed in the program. I would like to know if anyone on here has used these programs. If so, could they work in my situation? I'm having one of my cousins help me by giving me feeback and although she's very supportive, she isn't very knowledgeable on this particular matter. I'm trying to get my aunt to see me as a women sees a man so she can see what I can do for her and decide if she's willing to let me show her the true joy of sex. She's very conservative and has been conditioned against sex outside of marriae, not to mention incest. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks for reading!

My opinion on such matters is that unless the older person approaches or there is mutual communication on matters of incest, it is best if it remains a fantasy. While real-life incest can / does happen, in many cases, it can destroy relationships and families. If your aunt is as conservative as you say she is, I'd leave it alone unless you get clear signals.

BrettJ in Canada

The only reason why anything happened between Sis or my cousin and me is that they made the first move. I have always been very shy so I am certainly not the one to give advice to anyone about how to initiate a relationship, incestuous or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back