The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After months of debating and watching him fuck his girlfriend and her mother, I caved. I must say, it was really intense. I can be graphic, but having sex with his girlfriend while high, he came in, saw us , we were in a 69, actually first time with me on top, she was using a fat dildo she described as being almost as big as , well you know, when she asked me if I fantasize about his cock, I said yes, she said he is bigger, pulled it our and then put a bigger , omg much fatter one in, when I felt balls slap my clit is when I realized, omg I came instantly and only seconds later I felt it, him cumming in me, I orgasmed again and for the third time in my life squirted,
I will say, that was alcohol and drug sex, the morning, alone was one of the most loving emotional sexual experiences of my life. No it was the best sex, total love. I woke up thinking I should feel shame or guilt, but when I looked over and he was smiling and said that he loved me so much, I melted.
My therapist has told me about other clients that say the same thing. Only a few have regrets. Honestly I wish I could share a video of that morning, many I think would understand.
Message me personally if you're a mother who knows what I experienced or are have for one reason or another not crossed the line, that I didn't for so long.
I actually wonder if those times when I pretended to be asleep , him touching until months later , when he actually tried to penetrate me, I put a stop to it. Now I think maybe I should have just let him? Just my thoughts today.
OMG... that story is soooooo fucking HOT. Made me hard just reading it. Good for you. You are every horny son's dream.

Just had a chat that's got me all worked up and horny. Trouble is I have to go to work.

Anyway, to the one who's responsible for my wet underwear, thank you. :kiss:

Nice to see all of the posts. We're nearing the end, just to let everyone know. A new thread will need to be created, if anyone is so willing. Good (early) morning to EMILYJANE.

BrettJ in Canada

Nice to see all of the posts. We're nearing the end, just to let everyone know. A new thread will need to be created, if anyone is so willing. Good (early) morning to EMILYJANE.

BrettJ in Canada

Laurel's been a bit slack on the 5k rule of late.

Sometimes happens, but mods do notify them. My previous thread prior to my current ran over a bit, but it did end.

Hope you're doing well. Summer finally hit us.

BrettJ in Canada

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts. Feel free to restart this topic.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!:rose:

New thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1316984

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back