Incest Enthusiasts?

Now with your bottom nice and spanked, just a bit of pink coming from your panty lines, you need to go back to your room and behave yourself. If I hear any inappropriate sounds coming from your room, you're going to get another spanking, and this time your panties won't cushion the spanks.

I think many Fam's have a few secrets especially the younger generation🙃
I agree. It wasn't until got involved with my Dad that my mom told me about her encounters with her uncle. Even my dad didn't know about that. And somewhat recently, my husband revealed that he had some family experiences when he was younger as well. I don't know if it's really that common or it's a situation where like experiences end up attracting each other

I think it's a combo of both, some people hear about it and are intrigued and sometimes it just happens some families are attracted to it.

I agree. It wasn't until got involved with my Dad that my mom told me about her encounters with her uncle. Even my dad didn't know about that. And somewhat recently, my husband revealed that he had some family experiences when he was younger as well. I don't know if it's really that common or it's a situation where like experiences end up attracting each other
See my DM to you.............:)

Back