Incest Enthusiasts?

It's a warm July night, about 0300, the windows are open, a cool breeze blows the curtains. I'm laying in my bed the breeze gives me goosebumps. The moonlight shining through the window makes my bare naked skin almost translucent. I squeeze my left breast, and bite my bottom lip as I gently rub my clit. Breathing heavily, I let out a small moan. Which garners the attention of my father as he walks by my room. Peeking in through a cracked door he sees his daughter making love to herself. Seeing me, he instantly gets hard and he too starts to stroke himself. I arch my back, out a grunt as I moan "daddy....." as waves of pure pleasure ripple through my body. I hear the floor squeak outside my door, and I call out "who's there?" My father, pushes the door open, and gazes down upon me. Drunk on horniness and pleasure, I open my legs and becking him in. He smiles and lays on my bed next to me. I reach over and my fingertips glide over his hot and rock hard shaft. His body shivers as he leans over and starts to suckle my right nipple, biting my piercing slightly pulling it between his teeth. He gently rolls me on top of him, my legs straddling his waist. I feel his head brush against my lips, I smile and run my fingers through his chest hair. I lift my waist slightly, reach down between my legs and guide him inside me. I gasped as centimeter after centimeter slides into my virgin hole. At 19, I never would have guessed my own father would be taking my virginity. I was taught to save myself for the one I truly loved, but then it occurred to me as my father is now completely inside me, he is the one I truly love. I start to roll my hips, feeling him slide in and out of me with ease, he comments how tight and wet I am. He reaches up and cups both of my breasts, tweaking my pierced nipples slightly. We start to gain speed, our skin slapping together, I start to moan, not caring if I wake mum. He puts his hands on my thighs, pushes me up with his hips, then starts to rapidly fuck me. His manhood pounding in and out of me as fast as humanly possible. My soft moans turn to grunts and squeaks as once again my clit explodes. My eyes roll to the back of my head, and my body uncontrollably spasms. My vagina grips hard against him, I softly moan "Daddy, please put a baby in me." which pushes him over the edge, and jet after jet of hot fertile cum splatters against my cervix. I collapse on top of him, as his cock continues to spasm inside me. I give my father a long, deep passionate kiss, our tongues intertwine. Once I feel him growing soft, I roll off him, lean over and gently suck him clean. He sits on the edge of my bed, stands up, leans over and gives me a gentle kiss on the forehead. He tells me he loves me and slips out of my room. Laying on my bed in euphoric bliss, my vagina twitching and my clit still tingling. I gently fall asleep, not knowing yet, but my little sister has just implanted in my womb.

Saw a fantasy (not on Lit) where a mother and her young-adult son (18yo) have been having a fling. They make a plan together for the mother to come home and pretends she’s drunk while he has a couple friends over. Not ‘passed out’ drunk but very loopy and uninhibited. All to get fucked by her son and his friends, then pretend the next day she doesn’t remember.

Although, during sex and the heat of the moment enjoying herself, she loses the drunk act a few times and not sure if they notice.

Years ago.. No..

Now days.. Weirdly enough I had become more and more open to it.

I dont know if its because of some training and reading about serving all men. Cock is a cock philosophy. I dont have a brother. Do have a father and uncle and male cousins.

I was once being fucked from behind fairly hard and rough by a older guy at a party. He had a real dad body.
As he fucked me he would say stuff like "Love Daddy fucking his little girl?" "You love daddys cock dont you honey?"
I never done it before but my mind suddenly went to a situation as if my father was fucking me from behind.
I didnt want to react to what had crept into my mind.
I flippen climaxed really hard.

I never said what made me climax and the guy thought it was just him.
Was i embarrassed? Yeah. It was conflicting. Felt erotic yet morally wrong.

I have had guys be a daddy before and that image never came into it.

I maybe think its because its been topics that have come up before and more of late.
Guys have asked me about would I go that far? Even girls have asked.

I know of a girl who started in the lifestyle and she was ass fucked by her father and uncle. She knew during but the men didn't.
Long story but at first I was like oh wow that tough day.
But a few times I would think back to that story and start to think what if that was me. What if I was blind folded, gagged and tied to have male family members use me as a pleasure toy.

When I think about it, its nothing to do with breeding with family.
Its the vibe of serving a male member. Its placing myself as a submissive female and being nothing more than a sexual object to more authority men in my life.

Would I do it in real life? I would think I would say no. But maybe really turned on and then thrown in a room with a male family member with a raging hard on...
Why knows. I prob would.

I think what puts us girls off is more to do with the social stigma around it. The fear of others knowing and being labelled from that point.

I've enjoyed some experiences, both in my youth and now that I'm older. Some are more tame than others, but some situations and experiences are memories that will last a lifetime. I'd love to chat with similar, open minded folks, who have enjoyed past experiences or are working on something currently (which is my current situation at home).

I've enjoyed some experiences, both in my youth and now that I'm older. Some are more tame than others, but some situations and experiences are memories that will last a lifetime. I'd love to chat with similar, open minded folks, who have enjoyed past experiences or are working on something currently (which is my current situation at home).
Would you like to share

Would you like to share
I had experiences when I was young fooling around with two cousins (male and female). This happened over the course of two different summers. It was that great time to be that age, explore new things, new sensations, new feelings, etc. I also spent a lot of time at my aunt's house and I remember her wearing wearing little around the house. She would touch me and let me touch her. My first orgasms were because of her.

Now that I'm older and married, we have a son. We know he listens to us having sex and we've started to leave the door open when we fool around. I've also caught him jerking off many times. I've also let him catch me jerking off. There's more to it, it's been a slow build up over the past few years.

Back