Condemnation of local swinger’s club.

I understand my frustration came out and gave the wrong impression. That club had major issues besides discrimination against single guys. Grotesque ads, inattentive security, I’m pretty certain a woman was assaulted in the members’ area after I watched her and her husband walk out of there looking scared and angry… perhaps I did have my hopes up way too high and needed to be taken down a peg. But at the same time when an industry assumes all single men are creepy gawkers and actively deters their presence with high prices or flat out forbiddance, it has a problem in my opinion. Yes, guys should not be the type that warrant such policies but you would think they’d want to welcome the good ones like you and me. Congratulations on having the money and social skills to get through your club’s screening. I didn’t have your advantages and still don’t think I want to visit the place again.

Future responders please note this thread is six months old and I do not wish to stoke old wounds. I now get my sexual jollies in more positive places- Lit and other places that generally don’t make negative assumptions about guys just because they’re single. I hope the future will change discrimination against us the way it has for other unfairly treated people. May the club and other flawed institutions out there improve their issues too.

Back