The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose if my mother and Jennifer talked about--- she'd spread the word and the others would get curious.

and yes, I am athletic and above average cock size... I remember feeling Jennifer cum on my cock at least two times.

You should go back confront them an fuck all 3

Fast forward a couple of years and I was talking to the other woman (Amanda) who was at our house that night. Our conversation ran late into the night and eventually turned sexual. We both began masturbating and it turned into a bit of a cybersex dialogue.

Seems to me that you should work on getting together with Amanda, and take Jennifer for another spin as well.

Last edited:
alpharyan, that's a super hot situation you were in. Thank you so much for writing about it!

I could totally see your mom agreeing with them when the other two would talk about how handsome you are/were. Parents can do that and agree kind of passively and not catch flack from peers. Body language keeps them free of too much judgment, especially if they know their friends have naughty minds.

Your mom may well have admitted that she suspected you were well endowed too, be it from genetics and/or seeing you in your underwear. It doesn't take much for any person to see a male in underwear, then guess their size.

I believe Amanda's side of the story. Your mom may well have cum quicker because of the naughtiness and taboo factor, as we know. It can really turn up the heat.

Do you ever speak wistfully or joke with your mom about any partying that you or she's done? Do you two kid around and speak in a playful way about anything from the time since that night?

alpharyan, that's a super hot situation you were in. Thank you so much for writing about it!

I could totally see your mom agreeing with them when the other two would talk about how handsome you are/were. Parents can do that and agree kind of passively and not catch flack from peers. Body language keeps them free of too much judgment, especially if they know their friends have naughty minds.

Your mom may well have admitted that she suspected you were well endowed too, be it from genetics and/or seeing you in your underwear. It doesn't take much for any person to see a male in underwear, then guess their size.

I believe Amanda's side of the story. Your mom may well have cum quicker because of the naughtiness and taboo factor, as we know. It can really turn up the heat.

Do you ever speak wistfully or joke with your mom about any partying that you or she's done? Do you two kid around and speak in a playful way about anything from the time since that night?

I'm sure she's aware of my size as seeing me in my boxers was never an odd occurrence.

We do kid around about stuff and are rather playful-- but she doesn't know that I know and don't feel like calling her out. I don't want to start anything between her and Amanda-- or the awkwardness of me knowing.

I'm sure she's aware of my size as seeing me in my boxers was never an odd occurrence.

We do kid around about stuff and are rather playful-- but she doesn't know that I know and don't feel like calling her out. I don't want to start anything between her and Amanda-- or the awkwardness of me knowing.

It sounds like Amanda is a sure thing. I'd definitely go get some of that.

Last edited:
I'd like to make it a trifecta--

Would love a PM from a mom or older woman who has been or would be in this scenario. It'd help :)

You've got a great resource in Amanda. If anyone can help you get your mom's panties off, it is her.

Looking for PM's here from women is a guaranteed way to get PM's from men in cyber-drag.

That's what I was thinking, too.

Calls into serious doubt the honesty of his entire story.

He's wanting to talk to strangers online instead of seeking the intimate company of a woman he already knows. A woman who, even if she can't help him get together with his mom, will almost certainly open her legs for him herself.

Why is he even here when he could be over at her place laying some pipe?

Doesn't make any sense unless you presume that he's just making stuff up in the hope of chatting with a woman.

Well alpharyan, I think you should keep being playful with your mom and try to inject just a tiny bit of flirting into your playful banter with her. Give her a sincere compliment here and there as well spaced out on different days.

If you two never hug, try giving her a hug while thanking her for something. If you already hug, kiss her on the cheek while thanking her.

Small baby steps to break the ice of not being physically affectionate with your mom is a worthwhile investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back