The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good, actually. I continue to clean out areas and uncover more boxes of ancient records that need to be shredded. I'm increasing my physical activity and even ordered a Fitbit to keep track of my activity. And today a catalog came in the mail describing a train trip from Vancouver BC to Halifax. I think I'll go next August.

Pretty good, actually. I continue to clean out areas and uncover more boxes of ancient records that need to be shredded. I'm increasing my physical activity and even ordered a Fitbit to keep track of my activity. And today a catalog came in the mail describing a train trip from Vancouver BC to Halifax. I think I'll go next August.

Delighted to hear it.
Rolf,
A glass of whatever the Bear wants, please.
I'll have a coffee; it's too early to drink . . .:)

Some children will do anything for attention. At least it prevented a teen pregnancy. :rolleyes:

Personally I could do with a large Calvados. Rolf!

Some children will do anything for attention. At least it prevented a teen pregnancy. :rolleyes:

Personally I could do with a large Calvados. Rolf!

Oh, would that I could join you in it.

I do wish someone would explain "Girl-Scout cookies."
Take, for example, the young person seen here: http://www.strangefarmer.com/content/item/195814.html

I can understand, [admire] the idea of finding somewhere to sell her wares, but
said wares seem 'commercial' [as in boxed that you buy from the shop].

Or is it the location that's the point ?

Ah well,
Puzzled of Puddlewick

Last edited:
The story, back story and (occasional) scandal surrounding Girl Scout cookies is far too long to relate here. I would do an online search. You might be amazed . . .

So I guess that the cookies do not actually contain Girl Scouts, then ?
(Lemon cookies contain lemon, don't they?)

Ah - a Molly sighting.
Gosh.
;)

Coconut is funny stuff. I don't know anyone who is neutral toward it. People either love it (like my late wife and my son) or they loathe the miserable thing. There aren't many foods you can say this about.

Coconut is funny stuff. I don't know anyone who is neutral toward it. People either love it (like my late wife and my son) or they loathe the miserable thing. There aren't many foods you can say this about.

Mounds are my downfall. Dark Chocolate and coconut. *Drool*

Yes, coconut palms are great for shade on the beach. Just make sure that the ripe nuts don't fall on you during a nap. People have actually been killed by falling coconuts!

Yes, coconut palms are great for shade on the beach. Just make sure that the ripe nuts don't fall on you during a nap. People have actually been killed by falling coconuts!

Rule 1 of camping. Do not lie under tall trees bearing large fruit.

Or even walk under them. The first study was published in 1984. There aren't reliable figures for deaths-by-coconut, but it's estimated at about 150 year, and that's 10 times the number of deaths-by-shark.

So then, "Eat a Mounds Bar; Save a Life!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back