The new Naked Party Thread.

Uh, cold at the present. HP ain't been around with his dragon to fire up the heating system.

How come? Where is he?
Hey, I'm free. What a lovely feeling.
HP has been in the hospital but he is recovering at home at present. He is also having computer problems but Noor has volunteered to see about sorting things for him. Hopefully, he will be along soon.

So the judge finally got around to saying you don't anymore. Congrats. Have you figured out where and when you're flying the old coop?

HP has been in the hospital but he is recovering at home at present. He is also having computer problems but Noor has volunteered to see about sorting things for him. Hopefully, he will be along soon.

So the judge finally got around to saying you don't anymore. Congrats. Have you figured out where and when you're flying the old coop?
Yes, I know where I'm going. It will take a few weeks, but if the ass doesn't come get his stuff out of this house, I'll drag out the sale of the house as long as he drew out the divorce. And he's been informed.

He came to get his first load, and of course, he took the items of most value to sell. He offered the proceeds to my daughter. She declined because she didn't want him to think he could buy her affection. He keeps trying, but she dislikes him so much, he may need to just give up. If he doesn't get the rest of it, I'll have to haul it to the dump.

I found you a lake house for around 135k. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, large screened in porch overlooking the lake, a dock with a boat and boat house. A medium sized storage building.

I found you a lake house for around 135k. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, large screened in porch overlooking the lake, a dock with a boat and boat house. A medium sized storage building.
DM me the deets. I'd love to see it.

Yes, Molly, I blame it on the Canadians for not keeping the gates closed at the north pole.

I feel for you guys who live where the winters are so cold. Here in southern Spain our winter is only about 6 weeks long. And not very cold.

I'll take the cold in exchange for not having to deal with the heat of a Spanish summer. I'd cease to function.

I feel for you guys who live where the winters are so cold. Here in southern Spain our winter is only about 6 weeks long. And not very cold.
I had been planning on visiting your lovely country this year, but life disrupts everything.

we had a smattering of snow the other night. . . .
We had 4 inches of snow, covered in a blanket of ice, then sub-zero temps, and people dying in their little make-shift homeless shelters. Cops were out picking up the homeless and taking them to the jail just to get them warm. It was horrible.

I'll take the cold in exchange for not having to deal with the heat of a Spanish summer. I'd cease to function.
I'm the opposite and it frequently gets over 100F here. I'll defer to an old merchant marine I once met. he said; "I've travelled all over the world and been in all kinds of weather. Not once in my life did I have to shovel hot."

Molly, I've had the windows open the last two days. The ladies even got some time on the sundeck sans clothing.

Back