The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sweetness? ME? Why don't my friends tell me these things! I'll see a doctor first thing tomorrow and have it cured.

If he wants your sweetness and you don't need it anymore, give it to him and you are both happy :D

Happy Saint Paddy's Day everyone. :D

Green beer, corned beef and cabbage, bean soup and potato rolls make for a fine dinner this evenin'.

That's what the local pub was servin' anyway. ;)

*burp*

'Scuse me. :eek:

Happy Saint Paddy's Day everyone. :D

Green beer, corned beef and cabbage, bean soup and potato rolls make for a fine dinner this evenin'.

That's what the local pub was servin' anyway. ;)

*burp*

'Scuse me. :eek:

Honestly, Tom. You're table manners are atrocious. And you expect me to have dinner with you in a few days? I shall have to rethink that.

Honestly, Tom. You're table manners are atrocious. And you expect me to have dinner with you in a few days? I shall have to rethink that.

My table manners are impeccable I'll have you know.

Would you like another handful of mashed potatoes? :D

I'm out of meat--how 'bout some lime Jell-O?

Christ. The next thing you know, you'll be tossing poop and trying to groom my hair for parasites. :rolleyes:

that's for sure.......... I have no desire to enjoy any "santa claus" dessert..

That's it. I'm not talking to you anymore. You're obsessed with dessert.

That's probably good, cause I hear Mrs. Claus gets jealous...

Mrs Claus is a pussy. I'll whoop her ass any day of the week.

Blue! More whiskey!

That's it. I'm not talking to you anymore. You're obsessed with dessert.
Mrs Claus is a pussy. I'll whoop her ass any day of the week.

yes........ I am totally up for not talking...............there are much better ways to "communicate"

You're just jealous of my prehensile tail. ;)

Banana?

Again? :rolleyes: You're always trying to slip me your banana
sex018.gif

yes........ I am totally up for not talking...............there are much better ways to "communicate"

I'm not going there.

Whoo-wee, the party is rockin' tonight! Blue, whatinhell did you put in the Guiness? I've never seen such hilarity since the lawyer showed up. I think I'll just curl up here next to the fire with my pint(s) and watch. Hey, Nero, you a bettin' man? I can see any number of possibilities with this one. *grabs Molly by the butt then leaps to safety and ducks under the couch*

Whoo-wee, the party is rockin' tonight! Blue, whatinhell did you put in the Guiness? I've never seen such hilarity since the lawyer showed up. I think I'll just curl up here next to the fire with my pint(s) and watch. Hey, Nero, you a bettin' man? I can see any number of possibilities with this one. *grabs Molly by the butt then leaps to safety and ducks under the couch*

My dear VM--do not think that a mere piece of furniture will stop this Irish lass from pounding your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back