The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be the one to tell you guys but ever so often Dampy actually has a life. :eek:

Rolf, something warm and strong.

Anything new with you, HP?

Not a lot. Nice weather and complete chaos on the canals; Cpt Birdseye and his crew are all too often a bunch of eejits, which does nothing for the fishing at all.

I hate to be the one to tell you guys but ever so often Dampy actually has a life. :eek:

Gosh!; really ?
I did wonder at her oft presence. I hope she returns sometime soon.
She? Get well soon dear.

Not a lot. Nice weather and complete chaos on the canals; Cpt Birdseye and his crew are all too often a bunch of eejits, which does nothing for the fishing at all.

Gosh!; really ?
I did wonder at her oft presence. I hope she returns sometime soon.
She? Get well soon dear.

You're up late, HP. Alright?

Bloody insomnia; I had a Very late night last night and after taking the morning to do a bit of shopping and an hour or two fishing, I fell asleep on the sofa. I'm paying for it now!
:rose:

Well, I'm happy to have your company. :rose:

Bloody insomnia; I had a Very late night last night and after taking the morning to do a bit of shopping and an hour or two fishing, I fell asleep on the sofa. I'm paying for it now!
:rose:
We will keep you company, HP. Get naked!:devil:
Thanks, Babs. :) At least it's my signature colour.

My carnation pic, you mean?

Pink is my favorit colour. It's the colour of flamingos . . . and carnations!

Hmm.....do I have to tell you when to take down your footsie pic, Di? I'm quite enjoying it. :devil::rose:

Of course she does! Don't we all?

But now, when she checks back in, she'll see that we missed her and feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm all about making people feel all warm and fuzzy. ;)

Of course she does! Don't we all?

But now, when she checks back in, she'll see that we missed her and feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm all about making people feel all warm and fuzzy. ;)

Ah - good morning all.
After another go on the sofa I'm breakfasted and up & doing; half way through the morning.

A though strikes me about these feet. Are we turning into a tribe of pedologists ?
Nice to see you, Shea.

Di, don't be in too much of a rush to change to the Carnation, please.
Let the garage have the time to do a good job. . .

Not here. Not that feet are unattractive but there are areas of the human female body I find far more attractive.

I just posted Chapter 3 of Asphodel's. It should be up in a few days.

Of course.
Good Morning John, and everyone else in the house.

Rolf,
Coffee please.

Mornin' HP, any fishing this weekend? Going to a couple nearby wineries today. First things first, get that final blog entry complete, LOL.

Mornin' HP, any fishing this weekend? Going to a couple nearby wineries today. First things first, get that final blog entry complete, LOL.

We've had a very chilly couple of day, and a load of rain. But:
If the suns gets up a head of steam, I think an hour or two might profitably be spent on the canal bank.

You ok?

We've had a very chilly couple of day, and a load of rain. But:
If the suns gets up a head of steam, I think an hour or two might profitably be spent on the canal bank.

You ok?

Doing alright so far, though have been feeling unproductive. Had an epic and violent thunderstorm on Thursday night.

Good Evening Tx.
I managed to catch a fish this afternoon! [ a decent-sized Roach ]
Your advice about oil in the reel works well.
And there's a drink up for you when you want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back