The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very, very large coffee please, Rolf.

Geeking out and enjoying the convention. :eek: One day down, two to go. I'm reviving my trip blog and blogging my time at the convention. :D http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

Hugs all around, especially for Shea since she's not feeling well. :rose:

I'd organise something for you, but I think you have that allready.

Well, the line at all the coffee joints were very long. Caught up on some sleep last night though.

Good morning everyone. Rolf, mochas all around. How was your weekends?

Well, the line at all the coffee joints were very long. Caught up on some sleep last night though.

Good morning everyone. Rolf, mochas all around. How was your weekends?

Fishing interrupted by a lot of hire boats.
:(

Where's the naked party..?? :)

xxx

Welcome, melly. We're usually livelier than this. Promise... :)

We in the UK are a trifle early for it at this time.
Just relax with a drink and watch the floor show in a little while.

"So come up to the lab and see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with antici... pation." :D

Evening, Nakeypeeps. Hope all our colonial brethren have recovered from the shock of returning to work after the Labor Day weekend.

john, sounds like you had a good time. Geek-out much...? ;)

Tonight I shall be the one sitting in the corner, writing and sipping my Merlot. A friend donated a plot bunny, and it needs coaxing out... :)

Tonight I shall be the one sitting in the corner, writing and sipping my Merlot. A friend donated a plot bunny, and it needs coaxing out... :)

Maybe 'teazing out' is a better phrase.

I have one, but I'm damned if I can see how the story develops.

Rolf, a double gin and tonic please. Not a great day to start off the week.

HP, sorry the fishing was poor.

Melly, welcome. :D

Steve, sadly Mojang (Minecraft) did not have a booth this year. Otherwise I would have made it a point to get piccies for you. I'll put up my final blog post tonight.

I need a beer, Rolf. It's been a verrrrry long weekend and I finally have the time to relax. By myself.

Which, for once, is actually a good thing. :p

I need a beer, Rolf. It's been a verrrrry long weekend and I finally have the time to relax. By myself.

Which, for once, is actually a good thing. :p

Good Morning, Willie.
Have a long cool Beer.
Would Courage "Directors Bitter" suit ?

"So come up to the lab and see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with antici... pation." :D

Evening, Nakeypeeps. Hope all our colonial brethren have recovered from the shock of returning to work after the Labor Day weekend.

john, sounds like you had a good time. Geek-out much...? ;)

*collapses in giggles at steve's Tim Curry impression*

Okay, so this is what it takes to get me to make an appearance while on vacation? YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE AGAIN????

*glee,glee,glee* Oh, that's just me... dancing.... *glee,glee,glee*

*and, dancing back to vacation-land*

Okay, so this is what it takes to get me to make an appearance while on vacation? YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE AGAIN????

*hugs* Glad you're enjoying your vacation, anna. :rose:

Somewhere, there are photos of me dressed as Frank. I had the legs for stockings and the torso for a corset in those days. Sadly, my physical progression and that of Mr Curry are remarkably similar. He still gets voiceover work, though... :rolleyes:

Yes. I'm writing. It's something of a new... *cough* area for me. But it has the potential to be interesting... ;)

Hope your vacation's being good to you, honey. :)

Hello, Naked friends!

Thanks John, HP, Steve, anna, and all those who have wished me well. :kiss::kiss:

I'm feeling ever so slightly better, so I'm trying to do things that make me feel better mentally, even if I don't feel better physically. So, I'm trying to get back to writing, playing my guitar, planning the next tattoo, etc. ;)

I think to add to my Master and Maeve story, I'm going to rework the dreams I discussed on my blog into stories that would fit as a series.

And I'm going to finish my Nude Day story as it was meant to be.

And I'm going to outline my Halloween contest story (really, finish FAWC #1 attempt)

And and and ... baby steps, Shea! :rolleyes:

I should also get some new posts to my blog, it's been awhile. I'll let those who read it know when there is something to read. (Dampy? Where is dampy???) :confused:

I've just decided if it's going to take a while to be well, I'm just going to pretend like I am until I get there. :)

I've got some Honey Mint iced tea. Rolf, toss some Jameson in there, won't you?

Somewhere, there are photos of me dressed as Frank. I had the legs for stockings and the torso for a corset in those days. Sadly, my physical progression and that of Mr Curry are remarkably similar. He still gets voiceover work, though... :rolleyes:

Yes. I'm writing. It's something of a new... *cough* area for me. But it has the potential to be interesting... ;)

Hope your vacation's being good to you, honey. :)

I would pay really good money to see that picture, Steve! I bet you've still got it! ;)

I would pay really good money to see that picture, Steve! I bet you've still got it! ;)

#1 son and I made an attempt to sort through my old photos from the loft recently. Sadly, we didn't find the Rocky pics, but we did unearth some holiday snaps of me in Majorca in the late '80s,sporting a terminally embarrassing pair of skimpy Speedos. :eek:

*sigh* I was skinny and hawt then... Now I'm just fat. And hawt. :D

Loving the positive mental attitude, shea. Keep up the good work. :rose:

And if I find my Frank photo, I take payment in kind as well as "really good money..." ;)

Last edited:
Rolf, something warm and strong. No! Olaf, stay back.

Woke up to thunder and lightning this morning, freaked out the cats. Was sunny later in the day, but a big black cloud is hanging over right now.

LOL, steve, that should be your new AV. Speaking of which, if I don't hear from dampy soon,I'll have to take down my footsie pic.

Shea, always wishing you well. :rose:

Anything new with you, HP?

Rolf, something warm and strong. No! Olaf, stay back.

Woke up to thunder and lightning this morning, freaked out the cats. Was sunny later in the day, but a big black cloud is hanging over right now.

LOL, steve, that should be your new AV. Speaking of which, if I don't hear from dampy soon,I'll have to take down my footsie pic.

Shea, always wishing you well. :rose:

Anything new with you, HP?

Hi, Naked People. :)

Is it time to take down the footsie pics? John, you'll tell me, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back