The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Kay, slurp up! I have to switch off Django Reinhardt and put on Wake Me Up Before You GoGo, boot Piglet out of bed, put the coffee on and weigh the kitten. Maybe I'll go to the city centre and buy the teachers end of year chocolates instead of the beach.
:)

I'll just give this whip a little crack before I go: write, damn you, write. :devil:

:eek:, Naoko, you almost got me with that one! Here, I'll just move a bit closer so you can reach me ... ;)

'Kay, slurp up! I have to switch off Django Reinhardt and put on Wake Me Up Before You GoGo, boot Piglet out of bed, put the coffee on and weigh the kitten. Maybe I'll go to the city centre and buy the teachers end of year chocolates instead of the beach.

I'll just give this whip a little crack before I go: write, damn you, write. :devil:

Mmm, I love it when a woman tells me to "slurp up." ;)

I've already been writing, for which I have to apologize for not posting. But I got on a roll and put down probably a good thousand words or so, even with going back and tweaking things.

Gonna have to call it a night now.

Body shots on me! Literally. :devil:

Well then here, John, YOU take HP's DDD whip. I'd prefer that actually ... ;):devil:

Naoko, that sounds like a lovely way to spend the day. But the beach would be better ...

And don't mention Wham! It's going to get in my head and my story will move in entirely the wrong direction!

Slyc, what did you end up licking on ... I mean slurping ... I mean sipping! on?

Yes M'am! :rolleyes: I think I need more....motivation. :devil:

Well Shea, I think Naoko has it covered for the bound, gagging and....err....I mean, whipping some encouragement into us. :eek:

Mmm, I love it when a woman tells me to "slurp up." ;)

I've already been writing, for which I have to apologize for not posting. But I got on a roll and put down probably a good thousand words or so, even with going back and tweaking things.

Gonna have to call it a night now.

Body shots on me! Literally. :devil:

Well, this is a breakfast I can multi-task! Bring it on, or rather pour it on. :devil: Mine's a Highland Park. And I'll have a Lagavulin on John. How about you, Shea? Which one do you want? Er, which whisky I mean <snerk>.

Yes M'am! :rolleyes:

Well Shea, I think Naoko has it covered for the bound, gagging and....err....I mean, whipping some encouragement into us. :eek:

Yes, I feel all whipped into shape as we speak.

Slyc, I will lick one shot off of your chest, right there, if that's ok, and then I'm off. I'm going to hope your progress rubs off on me. I'm going to write 1,000 words in the next hour and then go to bed.

But I'd better sign off because it is just too damn distracting at the bar right now. ;)

Well, this is a breakfast I can multi-task! Bring it on, or rather pour it on. :devil: Mine's a Highland Park. And I'll have a Lagavulin on John. How about you, Shea? Which one do you want? Er, which whisky I mean <snerk>.

Hmmm ... I'm going to stick with the High West, it's just too good. A slurp off of Slyc, and then John, if you could scooch down there ... yum, perfect. A couple of good licks and I'm off!

Slurp away. :devil: I'll just lie very still and hold a cherry in my mouth.

Yes, I feel all whipped into shape as we speak.

Slyc, I will lick one shot off of your chest, right there, if that's ok, and then I'm off. I'm going to hope your progress rubs off on me. I'm going to write 1,000 words in the next hour and then go to bed.

But I'd better sign off because it is just too damn distracting at the bar right now. ;)

Slyc, if there's anything of yours that might rub off on me too, I don't mind hearing about it. ;).

Phew! I got my requisite 1,000 words done, and now I'm heading off to bed. It's is very late. Or early, depending on how you look at it. Thanks, Slyc, that last shot off of your manly writer's chest must have been just the inspiration I needed. ;)

See, dampy, there WAS writing going on. Sort of.

The story is turning out to be longer than I thought it would be. It will be a close thing to squeak in by midnight tomorrow. If only I could lock the Kidlets in a room all day and just shove some food and water and snacks in periodically so I could concentrate ...:rolleyes:

Good night, all! John, now it's your turn ... *crack!*

Phew! I got my requisite 1,000 words done, and now I'm heading off to bed. It's is very late. Or early, depending on how you look at it. Thanks, Slyc, that last shot off of your manly writer's chest must have been just the inspiration I needed. ;)

See, dampy, there WAS writing going on. Sort of.

The story is turning out to be longer than I thought it would be. It will be a close thing to squeak in by midnight tomorrow. If only I could lock the Kidlets in a room all day and just shove some food and water and snacks in periodically so I could concentrate ...:rolleyes:

Good night, all! John, now it's your turn ... *crack!*

Good going! Now if you really were right around the corner, I'd pop in for some babysitting so you could make the deadline. :)

That last crack was ... :eek:

Would someone be so kind as to place a bed of nails on any sleepable surface. I really need to quit just laying down for a moment. I lay down on the couch while the coffee machine warms up. Next thing I know, I'm waking up still fully clothed. *grrrr*

Oh... my. Rolf, Olaf, please get this place cleaned up. It's atrocious.

It looks like it's a good thing I missed everything last night. What with all the talk of whips, body shots, binding and gagging, I'm surprised anything got done.

And by the way, just how is anyone supposed to get any writing done when they are bound?

Oh... my. Rolf, Olaf, please get this place cleaned up. It's atrocious.

It looks like it's a good thing I missed everything last night. What with all the talk of whips, body shots, binding and gagging, I'm surprised anything got done.

And by the way, just how is anyone supposed to get any writing done when they are bound?

Mmmfff. Mmfffmm mmffm mmmmfff mmmmffmmm mmmff.

*struggles on floor*

Oh! Hello, everyone. 'Scuse me, John *stepping over*. I just came in to make sure that ... uh ... HP's DDD whip is ... I mean got back to him in proper order, you know, just being neighborly ...

And sure, there are ways to write and be bound at the same time. There are lots of ways to be bound ... Voice recorders are also useful. ;)

I've got the Kidlets in front of My Little Pony and I'm aiming to write another 1,000 words in an hour. Biglet likes it, too, silly boy. I think they have Phineas and Ferb lined up next. Then we'll go outside for a bit, then come back in and do it again.

Here's a question, though. I really like this story. I want to write it the way I see it in my head, but I worry that because I'm rushing it, it will sound ... rushed. But I want to enter the contest, too. Would you just submit and rush, and then maybe edit it more after the contest before you post to your name? Or would you forget the contest and write it the way you really want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back